Thin line tween Love and Hate WDW/Halloween TR Western Oct 24-Nov 6 updated 9/27

Yay, Just what I needed this morning was a trip report from Fastpaks :surfweb::surfweb: to remind me about our glorious DCL adventure over Halloween!

Indeed, that was our family by Pudo -- Steve was fiddling with his camera (a constant activity for him) and we were very grateful to be around a family that knew the ropes. I barely remember the sail away party as things seemed to keep happening so fast! It was our first cruise too and, like Amy, I was very alarmed with all of the rocking during dinner that first night. We ran into Judy that first night after dinner and she looked a little wan too from the rocking. When I got back to our stateroom I put on seabands on my wrists and on the kids too (they, of course, needed to decorate theirs with princess stuff). I think the seabands helped, at least they did for me psychologically!

Thanks Jonathan for the reports! Keep them coming.......

Beth

I was so glad that the rest of the cruise was nice until the Friday coming back. Amy tried the sea bands but they hurt her wrist so much she gave up on them.

Thanks for the update! Didn't anybody tell you guys about Bonine??

My wife had tons of Dramamine but I don't think it helped with anyone at that time. The day that we boarded the ship there was a hurricane out at sea due east of us. Although it posed no threat to the ship, it was still giving us a little extra waves to cut through.

I had a ziploc bag full of just about every seasickness concoction I could find at the pharmacy, including bonine. But I tried the seabands first and they seemed to work so went with that instead of ingesting anything. If they hadn't ... I would have started swallowing stuff! I wasn't keen on my six year olds swallowing anything, ergo the wrist bands for them too, but they got their sea legs sooner than their mommy did! And my husband who usually has a harder time than me, had no problems whatsoever with the rocking. Go figure! :):)

AHAHAH, I think I was so worried about Amy becoming ill that we could had filled a suitcase full of meds. I know for me once we starting focusing on the activities and other "events" on the ship, sea sickness was a thing of the past.

Oh good stuff...LOVE it! I swear this is just what I needed today, thanks Jonathan! :D

Of course I already knew the dinner story and what is yet to come! ;) That sea bass does look good and I'm not a big seafood eater! It's just too bad Adam splashed the nice dad of the family instead of the snooty mom. Hehe! :lmao:

Can't wait for you to share more of your cruise, you are keeping it alive for all of us! :)

Jen, its almost therapeutic writing these things. I was on such a high thinking about our past trip and and then the 2 that are coming up in the future. Sadly, dinner will get worse before it starts to get better. In fact, my wife and I were laughing about how little we had gained because of the lack of food we ate. Of course a CM on the ship was very good about keeping our dieting from happening.

All of these cruise food pictures are making me hungry! Wish I had our own private family chef as I am definitely running out of ideas! :)

After dinner, we took DS to the Oceaneers Club. This is where a discussion took place that I would ultimately lose. I wanted to go see the show in the show that most everyone would see in the main theater that night. However, my wife found out that Step 3D was playing at the same time in the Walt Disney Theater. I promised her that we would see it some time this week, but I didn't find the sheet that tells you what day what movie plays. I was ceritan that it would show later in the week. She insisted and I didn't really push the issue. Like I was telling my son throughout our time in WDW, I now have something to do next time when I come. Not to mention, I love going to the movies and we all know that you almost need to break out a small loan to go and see one now locally. The last thing that sorta “sealed the deal” was the fact that the seas were stil little rough. I heard somewhere that if you are having a good time or doing something, you begin to ignore the “rough” waves outside. This in our case would be true.

IT was about 9:30pm when we got out and I had heard that the “Match Your Mate” was pretty funny. We walked to the the Beat Street to watch the various Adult shows. When walked by we could here some screaming and lafter. We took a seat and watched the chaos that would ensue. The host David was saying something about ok for the next thing we need....

CruiseOct2010428.jpg

CruiseOct2010432.jpg

(Courtesy of nenner1)

I was a little shocked because I wasn't expecting it. It turned out (unbeknown to me) that this room would be full of Dissers. In a way, I'm not sure why I was surprised, we had nearly 340+ on the ship. We didn't take our camera so these are courtesy of nenner1 and podsel. Nenner1 said in her caption that this wirrey adult kid was “jumping the gun” of everything that David was calling out. My wife and I immediately recognize him as our on of our table mates. My wife and I laughed at everyone else, but we just rolled out eyes at this guy. Kinda hard to support a table mate that gave you the cold shoulder during dinner. Not to mention, it was their 8th cruise. He knew it was coming.

After the show was match your mate. I know from other reviews of the show that it was good but not great. We knew nothing about the show and thought it was nothing but good times! My wife and I had a small fight before we came into this place and it was nice to laugh a little to break up bad mood.

We got out about 1045ish and weren't really tired so we went to explorer the ship. My wife and I made our way Deck 10 to walk around a bit. I highly recommend a Deck 10 stroll at night. There was a crisp breeze but not too cool. I took my wife to the front of the ship where there were several other families. It was pitch black and she eventually would let go my hand as she couldn't make it all the way. The thought of being out in the ocean a little was still getting to her. So I didn't push it. After our stroll, we would make our way to pick up DS out of the Club and turn in for the night. The boat did rock a little in the front of the ship. I was hoping that this was just because we were in the Gulf Stream and the morning would be better. In a few hours, we would find out.

I can only say,”Wow”

After such a up and down day, (no pun intended), we woke up late and knew breakfast wouldn't be served much longer. The one bad thing about having an inside cabin was when you did turn off the lights at night, it was dark. REAL DARK! This was the reason we woke up late. We had a clock though the alarm wasn't all that good. My wife needed to “freshen up” a bit, so I took DS to Topsiders for breakfast. We made our way through the line and found a seat near the window. I think I died and just went to heaven. “WOW, just WOW” I thought as I sat down. The view was incredible. Nothing could have prepared me for it.

DSCN4047.jpg

DSCN4045.jpg

The food was your typical food and very forgettable.
DSCN4048.jpg

We finished with just enough time to go back to our room and get ready for the Dis Trick or Treat. We would go to various locations via “clues” find a Disser who would then give out the candy to the kids. They would then be given another clue and so on until we finished.

DSCN4051.jpg

Some picture we took as we “toured”
DSCN4053.jpg

DSCN4055.jpg

DSCN4059.jpg

DSCN4057.jpg

We would eventually finish on the Secret Deck 7 in the aft of the ship. The kids were given their booty of candy and the adults would converse on their experiences of the night previous. My DS was a little hungry at the end of the tour. (I really couldn't believe it.) So we made our way up to deck 9/10 for a quick bite. What we found was the Key West Party! It was really cool to see the kids and characters having a good little parade around the family area.

DSCN4064.jpg

The plan for the day was to let DS play in the Oceaneer's Club as we explore Key West. I knew that KW was a little more Adultish and we only were supposed to go down to the Southern Most Point. In addition, we were going to walk down there and I knew that he would just complain the whole time. We made our way to deck 4 to watch the ship come into port. In my opinion, its something completely cool and a lot of fun to watch.

DSCN4066.jpg

DSCN4068.jpg

DSCN4071.jpg

DSCN4074.jpg

DSCN4076.jpg

Once again, I was floored that the water was SOOO blue! I some preconceived ideas of what KW was going to be but I was just amazed at the beauty of the islands first view for me. Once we docked, we took my son back to the room to change and then take him to the Oceaneer's Club. It was time to explore.

Next: THAT was the Wrong Room

Oh so **THAT GUY** at Magic Quest was one of your table mates?!?!? LOL! Yea he was definitely cheating over there. I'm pretty sure he had to bring those shoes along with him..you don't just see size 14 heels everyday (well...my old boss with duck feet used to have a pair but I'll digress) :rotfl2:

That's something we need to do more, night time strolls on deck! Remind me in September! ;)

Adam is just so stinkin cute as Peter! That picture of him on deck as you approach KW is awesome!!! :goodvibes I'm so glad he had fun at the ToT!

Can't wait for more!!!!! :)

wahoo! another update!!! I love it! :goodvibes I'm glad Adam had a good time with the ToT. He really does make a cute Peter Pan. I love the views you posted, I miss that. :)

Really stinks that the guy cheated! I think I want to try and make it to the adult shows.

I must say, I read the last update, and the first sentence you wrote made me laugh. I think I'm going to be the same way and make MIL take a picture of her room also.

Can't wait for another update! :popcorn:

Oh so **THAT GUY** at Magic Quest was one of your table mates?!?!? LOL! Yea he was definitely cheating over there. I'm pretty sure he had to bring those shoes along with him..you don't just see size 14 heels everyday (well...my old boss with duck feet used to have a pair but I'll digress) :rotfl2:

That's something we need to do more, night time strolls on deck! Remind me in September! ;)

Adam is just so stinkin cute as Peter! That picture of him on deck as you approach KW is awesome!!! :goodvibes I'm so glad he had fun at the ToT!

Can't wait for more!!!!! :)

Thankfully we don't see him for the rest of the cruise. I was strange. At the beginning of the cruise, we would run into the same folks over and over. By the end, we would see a different set of folks and wonder if the first set was even on the ship. Isn't Adam a ham? I jusrt wrote the next one last night, now just have to wait on the Dis servers to be nice to me to post :P.

wahoo! another update!!! I love it! :goodvibes I'm glad Adam had a good time with the ToT. He really does make a cute Peter Pan. I love the views you posted, I miss that. :)

Really stinks that the guy cheated! I think I want to try and make it to the adult shows.

I must say, I read the last update, and the first sentence you wrote made me laugh. I think I'm going to be the same way and make MIL take a picture of her room also.

Can't wait for another update! :popcorn:

DW told me you were dying. I'm totally looking for to our Dream trip coming up.
(and the Fantasy trip that we are sneaking in.)

My wife and I didn't care if we were first or last off the ship. We made our way down to deck 2 and proceeded to walk off the ship. I was amazed at the size of the Magic.
DSCN4080.jpg

DSCN4081.jpg

We got a map from a local vendor. They were in abundant almost everywhere. I found the Southern Most Point and started are way down Duval Street. It was a beautiful day for a walk. Not too hot, but enough that you wanted to be outside for a walk. Fantasy Fest was the night before, so it wasn't a surprise that the street was fairly barren with people. We would find out later that the locals come out later in the day. After all, they were partying pretty late at night.

Duval Street is a fun little area full of tourist traps (small shops.) We found everything from designer swim-wear, shoes, towels, pictures with animals, and even carved decorative soap. Oh and bars. LOTS of bars. Lol:thumbsup2

DSCN4082.jpg

DSCN4084.jpg

DSCN4088.jpg

While we were walking, I checked my cell phone email to see that my DU agent had contacted Disney about the OBC. This is where I found out that Disney was at fault and not DU. I felt a little bad about my email to DU. I was a little harsh and made a mental note to email her when I get back and apologize. My wife was grabbing sometime on her Facebook account when I noticed a women on a bike wearing the smallest of clothing on and told her to look up at that moment. I laughed pretty hard as she is a VERY conservative individual but still knows how to have a good time. I would get her again with a man later down the road. All I could think of was its KW!

We made our way to Margaritaville for some T-shirts and souvenirs. Then proceeded down Duvall Street until we got to 0 Mile Marker. There was a nice hotel next to the mile marker. To the right of the marker about ½ block away was the Southern Most Point. Very easy to find. We waited in line which wasn't terribly long. It would turn out that the lady behind us was... you guessed it. Another Disser. Morgan's mom who graciously took our picture and we returned the favor.

DSCN4097.jpg

DSCN4096.jpg

DSCN4105.jpg

As if on cue, my wife needed to find a restroom. We walked back to the “souvenir stand” and my wife made her way into the hotel. Or so she thought. LOL. She came back a few minutes later and told me she needed to go to the hotel across the street (called the Southern Most Hotel or something like that). She was blushing and I asked her what had happened.
DSCN4109.jpg

It turns our the steps that she thought took her to the lobby was someone's room at the hotel.:rotfl: She heard a noise from the bathroom and then got out of there QUICK! It still makes me laugh. As she did her thing, I went to the end of Duval Street which is nothing more than a concrete pier. The beach there is clothing optional, so you may not want kids down that way. I could tell you a story but there too but may be it would be better saved for a future Dismeet of some sort. If you ever see me ask me about it sometime.

We made our way back up the street on the other side. She was thirsty as was I, so we did what any good person would do on Duval Street. We checked out a local bar.

DSCN4120.jpg

DSCN4121.jpg

DSCN4126.jpg

My wife is a lover of all things rum, so this place fit perfectly. Everyone was a local inside and we heard plenty about Fantasy Fest and the shenanigans that went on there. Then he told my wife an I some good stories about the how he got there and that sort of thing. Afterwards, we needed stopped at a few of the shops finding nothing really before we made a quick stop at CVS for some last minute things. It was close to 4:30pm by that time and we needed to get back to the ship. Dinner was soon and we were becoming quite hungry. Not to mention, some weather appeared to be rolling in although it would be nothing.

My wife was grabbing sometime on her Facebook account when I noticed a women on a bike wearing the smallest of clothing on and told her to look up at that moment. I laughed pretty hard as she is a VERY conservative individual but still knows how to have a good time. I would get her again with a man later down the road. All I could think of was its KW!

:rotfl:We didn't see too much we shouldn't have that day. Just one lady wearing nothing but body paint!:laughing: And in true Halloween fashion, even though I don't think she intended it to be, it was quite scary!;)

As if on cue, my wife needed to find a restroom. We walked back to the “souvenir stand” and my wife made her way into the hotel. Or so she thought. LOL. She came back a few minutes later and told me she needed to go to the hotel across the street (called the Southern Most Hotel or something like that). She was blushing and I asked her what had happened.

It turns our the steps that she thought took her to the lobby was someone's room at the hotel.:rotfl: She heard a noise from the bathroom and then got out of there QUICK! It still makes me laugh.
:rotfl2::rotfl:Hilarious!!That'll teach 'em to lock the door!!:lmao:

Warning: if you don't want to hear something bad of DCL then go ahead and skip this next post. Personally, I think that when you have a bad experience its how people react to that experience that ultimately get my business. If you have food allergies, you may want to read this too, so that this may not happen to you.

We showed up a little late to dinner. We were excited to eat in the Animator's Palate. In a way, we were hoping that our table mates wouldn't be there. However, when we got to our seats we quickly realized that they would not be joining us as they never showed up.
DSCN4143.jpg

We were asked about our drinks and then given our menus. My wife has several food allergies that I think I have stated before. (But endame, blue cheese, mustard, lemon grass, fava bean, and she doesn't eat pork because some family reasons.) I was under the impression that she would be able to have a “special” meal if there wasn't something that she could eat. When she opened the menu, she read her choices and I could read her face that something was wrong. I read all 7 possible entrée, my wife could eat one. And it had pork. The other bad thing about it was that it would be the 2nd night she would have pasta.

She was frustrated. So was I. We got our drinks and bread ordered what we could. My wife again wanted a salad with some sort of dressing(anything) I ordered some tuna tar tar. Then we waited. And Waited. And Waited. Like I have said earlier, I have one real pet peeve. That pet peeve is when my drink goes empty. A lot of the times to make it easier on the wait staff, I'll order 2. My drink was empty after the appetizers found their way to our table. My wife didn't care for the butternut squash soup

DSCN4159.jpg

but I loved my tuna tar tar.
DSCN4151.jpg

Her salad was grass. No dressing yet again. My son had ordered some steak and some ketchup.
DSCN4162.jpg
DSCN4165.jpg

This was the highlight of the night. Our server attempted to slice the steak up, which felt very weird becasue you could see him shake. I didn't want to offend him when he asked if it was ok. The peices were rather larger for kids mouth lol

Meanwhile it had been about 10 minutes since I had seen a assistant server for a drink. 10 minutes later, I finally talked to another assistant server about our drinks. Our head server came back for our order on main courses. My wife and I would both choose the pasta. She ordered hers without the pork element on it. I mention the drinks to which he said he would check on it. 10 minutes later our assistant server showed up with no drinks, because she was working on another able. I asked her about some and she told me after the show it would be the first thing. My temper was heating up and heating up fast.

The show took place and then our entrées showed up. DS had some steak which our head server cut for him. My plate showed up then my wife. If looks could have killed, she just shot me one. Here is my entrée with everything

DSCN4166.jpg

and here is hers.
DSCN4167.jpg

I was ready to explode by this point. To add to my fast growing tempter, our server then told us that if the chef knew what my wife would have wanted earlier, he could have accommodated us. This was the first time, we were told this at all on the cruise. I felt that I was going to completely lose it, so I excused my self from the table and went outside. I was furious because I had read the reports of how someone with allergies could be taken care of. On top of that, I didn't know WHO to talk to about the situation as this was our first cruise. If I would have known what I know now, things would have been different from the start. I seriously doubted I would have had the issue about this at all. I sent my parents a text message about how the cruise is an awful experience and wished I hadn't had come. After a few more minutes, I gathered myself and headed back inside.

By now my DS wanted to go to the restroom and my DW said she would take him. It was here that I noticed a chef walking around to the tables. All I could think was “I hope, I only hope that this guy doesn't come to my table.” It had been nearly 50 minutes since I seen a drink of anything when he arrived to our table. He asked nicely, “how was your meal?”

I wasn't rude but I was quite upset and it was pretty apparent. To say it nicely, I let him have a good ear full about everything. The salads, I questioned there was no dressing on the ship. I wanted to even be nice about it and say that I understood that chefs like the meal to “flow.” I remember asking him about their not even being Ranch or French dressing at least. I told him about my wife's allergies to which he took out a little note pad and began taking notes. He found our table in his pad and rechecked everything. He apologized about the entire situation from start to finish. He told me that this shouldn't have ever had happened and that he promised the next meal that we would have would be one we would not forget.

At that point, I'm not sure I was in the mood to hear it, but I understood the gesture of goodwill and knew that in my case I just needed to cool down. He then asked me if I wanted to entrée sent to our room as I hadn't touched it. I told him I haven't touched it because I was still waiting on the drinks from about 50 minutes ago. Another apology. I then showed him my wife's plate to which you could see the disappointment on his face and understood where I was coming from. I reiterated that I chose DCL because they accommodate my wife's allergies. Another apology. I told him that I had lost my appetite which wasn't entirely true but I really was so angry that I just wanted out of there. He told me that things will be different and soon. HE would personally see to it. Chef Matt told me that had he had any idea of what my wife would have wanted he would have found something for her.

Dinner at that point was almost done. We didn't bother with dessert because what was the point. Most people had started heading out anyway. It was clear dinner service was over. He asked one last time if I wanted any food sent to the cabin and I declined. The last thing I wanted to do was have dinner in my room. By now my wife had made it back, heard most of what I told and agreed with it all.

The odd thing about the entire experience was NOW we got the menu for the following night's dinner where my wife could pre-order around the food she was allergic too. I don't know that if is was something our server didn't think of before, but now that he had we both that that at the very least dinner would be better tomorrow.

We excused ourselves took my son (who had ate) to the Oceaneer's Club. My wife and I then had no idea what to do next but we knew we were still hungry and would figure out something.

Next: The Best Hidden Meal on the Ship?

It was well after the 7:30pm, my wife and I stil hadn't had anything to eat. I knew there was Topsiders buffet available so we thought we would try there. We made are way up to Topsiders and we seated by a super friendly CM from Trinidad and Tobago. He was a really soft spoken guy. When were being supposed to be eating in the same areas, but to us it was a little refreshing to eat in the same area with the crew.

We explained my wife's allergies and our situation down stairs. He told us no problem and that they were serving the menu al la carte. My wife opened the menu only to find out, it was the same as down stairs. EVERYTHING she was allergic to was on it. Except one thing. The offered a Porterhouse Steak with Mushrooms and spring vegetables and mash potatoes. I think we had just died and went to heaven. A few minutes later, one of the officers that was in charge of the buffet came out and asked us about my wife's allergies and then queried us about our experience downstairs. We told them about the mess up with my wife's meal. He assured us that we would have our meal out and it would be soon.

Something think that Topsiders may not be the best place for dinner, but in many ways, I'm glad we did. Quiet, and bit romantic as we had a window (that all you could see is black but still). One on one service because there was no one there. If nothing else, it felt like a nice place to sit back and just restart the cruise. When dinner came out, all I could think of was wow! Believe me the pictures don't do this justices. IT amazes me when the steaks come out perfect. Rarely, does that happen in my experience with steak houses. These were perfect!

(Some of these pictures, do not do the food justice!) That is a porterhouse steak on mash potatoes and some steamed veggies. I promise. lol
DSCN4171.jpg

After dinner, we took another stroll around the boat because we nothing else really to do since we had missed another show.

DSCN4175.jpg

DSCN4176.jpg

After walking around the top deck for a bit my wife and I made our way to the “shopping areas” and on our way we ran into the Goofy just hanging out. I jumped in with him and he asked about my night. Lol O boy. I just told him it was a rough one but getting better.

DSCN4178.jpg

After our pictures, some shopping, we headed off to deck 4 then eventually to deck 5 for the Costume contest. There several great entries including the Wizard of Oz, Toy Story, and one guy that was a statue complete with bird droppings. Lol I tried to get pictures but all of them came out very blurry. The winners received a bowl of candy and some limited pins that you could find at the “shopping district.” After everything was over, we got DS from the Oceaneers Club and retired to our stateroom for the night.

Next: Character Breakfast and We meet the Leader of the A-team

All caught up again- I'm so glad I know already that the story has a happy ending! :goodvibes I didn't know about the Topsider steak- looks yummy! And I have to say- Adam is just the CUTEST in his Halloween costume (and always!!).

WOW Jonathan, I hadn't heard those food stories. Poor Amy...I'm glad that DCL finally stepped up to the plate (pun intended) but after much family agony! :eek: Good info in your TR about Topsiders -- I had no idea that was a place to go to for dinner. Steve would have done cartwheels to have had a steak that looked like that! Me, not so much. I'm a fish and raw veggie fan!

Beth

Well, of course I knew this installment was coming- and I have to say it seems even worse now that I see the picture of that pitiful plain pasta..ick! :eek:

Of course I know what is yet to come too...:rolleyes1 Something I will be very excited to see pictures of!

You are right- even with the fuzzy picture that Topsider's steak looks Ah-mazing! :thumbsup2

It's funny how many of us watched the costume contest from up on Deck 5, we must have all been spread out across the bannister! :rotfl2:

Ah, it's only uphill from here and I'm ready for more! :goodvibes

Ughhh! Between the food and the table mates dinner sounds stressful, now that hopefully the food starts to get better maybe the table mates just stay gone?

Cory entered that costume contest...he didn't win, but he said the guy who did, the Mad Hatter, had a great costume.

We didn't come across Goofy that night as we were dealing with our own family drama :headache: I might have to book another Halloween Cruise to see him and leave the extended family behind.

I'm glad the night ended on a happy note.

All caught up again- I'm so glad I know already that the story has a happy ending! :goodvibes I didn't know about the Topsider steak- looks yummy! And I have to say- Adam is just the CUTEST in his Halloween costume (and always!!).

You are right, things do get so much better. Including my wife and I getting a chance to sit down and talk to you. It was truly a pleasure to meet you.

WOW Jonathan, I hadn't heard those food stories. Poor Amy...I'm glad that DCL finally stepped up to the plate (pun intended) but after much family agony! :eek: Good info in your TR about Topsiders -- I had no idea that was a place to go to for dinner. Steve would have done cartwheels to have had a steak that looked like that! Me, not so much. I'm a fish and raw veggie fan!

Beth

I can't believe there was someone on the ship that didn't know about that night. :laughing: The steak I promise was to die for. I'm not much for Asian cuisine and had I known, it would have never been a second thought.

Well, of course I knew this installment was coming- and I have to say it seems even worse now that I see the picture of that pitiful plain pasta..ick! :eek:

Of course I know what is yet to come too...:rolleyes1 Something I will be very excited to see pictures of!

You are right- even with the fuzzy picture that Topsider's steak looks Ah-mazing! :thumbsup2

It's funny how many of us watched the costume contest from up on Deck 5, we must have all been spread out across the bannister! :rotfl2:

Ah, it's only uphill from here and I'm ready for more! :goodvibes

It still cracks me up that as many people as we (dissers) had on the ship, we would run into the same set of folks for the first few days, and then see a completely different set the next. I want to think this about the last time we saw you and Ron till Margerativille?

Ughhh! Between the food and the table mates dinner sounds stressful, now that hopefully the food starts to get better maybe the table mates just stay gone?

Cory entered that costume contest...he didn't win, but he said the guy who did, the Mad Hatter, had a great costume.

We didn't come across Goofy that night as we were dealing with our own family drama :headache: I might have to book another Halloween Cruise to see him and leave the extended family behind.

I'm glad the night ended on a happy note.

I was looking through some more pictures and that night, I believe you all were sitting right behind us. If I recall correctly, Adam found a man that was having little fun splashing some kids either on day 1 or a few days in. If I remember that correctly, they were related to you all?

I understand about another cruise. We booked 2 and I'm trying to figure out how to fit yet another one in the middle. :laughing: As far as the food, it still blows my mind. I just wish the camera would have take better pictures.

I enjoyed the updates especially about your day in Key West. I hope I get weather that nice when we go in Nov.:goodvibes

I just wanted too say your wife is gorgeous and your son is so cute! I love his lashes!! :-) Keep em' comin!! :-)

I enjoyed the updates especially about your day in Key West. I hope I get weather that nice when we go in Nov.:goodvibes

I would think you would. Nov tends to be a very nice in KW. We had nearly perfect weather the entire trip. I know a friend of mine goes there every year in Nov and from her pictures it looks like good times.:thumbsup2

I just wanted too say your wife is gorgeous and your son is so cute! I love his lashes!! :-) Keep em' comin!! :-)

Thanks for the compliments. My son was told that so much about his eye lashes that he tried to rip them out on his last trip to the world in March. Thankfully he gave up when he realized it wasn't worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter