Thin line tween Love and Hate WDW/Halloween TR Western Oct 24-Nov 6 updated 9/27

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by Fastpaks, Apr 11, 2010.

1. M&M mom

M&M mom Mouseketeer

I am enjoying reading your trip report! Please finish!!!:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tammylwood

tammylwood Earning My Ears

I too am enjoying your trip report...it's like reading a book!

4. Fastpaks

Fastpaks Living the Dream, One Image at a time!

Looking back a couple years (ouch), I can totally relate to enjoying the moment. It was the best thing I have ever done in my life. I'm sorry to hear about your family's dilemma but glad that you found a little light at the end.

You will.. umm soon?

Yes they were real conchs. You aren't allowed to get out of the tour buss because of it.

Thanks! I totally will. The problem has been when I do have time to write, its generally late at night. The boards have been under maintenance or extremely sluggish. I get frustrated and then log. I will finish.... at some point.

LOL, yeah fortunately for me War and Peace is a little longer so that makes no feel so long winded. Glad you are enjoying it.:)

5. clayfolks

clayfolks Mouseketeer

Please finish this trip report so that we can hear about the next one!! I love your writing style and can't wait to read more. Thank you.

6. Rozzy

Rozzy Mouseketeer

I am so hooked and wish I knew how the rest of the trip went and what you and your family thought of the whole experience! Thank you for sharing :)