They've come, They've come !!!

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
:banana: :banana: :banana: Woohoo, I had a phone call from Going Places this morning to say my tickets were here, so I went straight into town to pick them up - I'M SOOOO EXCITED !!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Mandy xx

oh Mandy for a moment I thought it was something REALLY exciting like Aliens landing or something :scared1: ...just more dancing bananas....

I am pleased for you though :)

:rotfl: LOL Mandy, Just a {{LITTLE}} excited are you??????? :Pinkbounc

Audrey
xxxxxx :banana:

It's funny isn't it - the bit before the holiday and the excitement/build up is almost as good as the holiday itself.

Great news. So was it phone call 12.30, collect tickets 12.31, post on DIS 12.32hrs :rotfl:

At last Mandy!!!!!!

Great news :teeth:

And Johnny used two smilies in his post as well ;)

Makes it that much more real doesnt it. Now, put them safetly away and get out the packing lists!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
How fab - though you'll miss out on some of the horrid weather forcast here!

Great news Mandy:cheer2::cheer2:

I know exactly how you feel....:banana::banana: DD's tickets came today, so I got all excited again, but this time for her ;)

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: How exciting. Have a fab time! Is there any room in your suit case LOL! :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter