~~ They're leaving the nest, sew it's time for a trip - or two - or three...~~ D~'s bag ~9/22 ~~

If you go to get fitted for running shoes, they may just tell you that the ones you have are fine, or suggest something that may fit your foot better. I had Aiscs when I started running years ago and they were just fine. Now I have Saucony, which the store recommended because they have an arch support and I was having some problems with plantar fasciitis too. In any case, the Aiscs will be good for your walking routines.

I hope you all have a great time at the wedding.

Thanks I hope you have a great weekend as well.

Time is going so fast until my USA trip. My to do list with things that has to be done before my trip is getting shorter. But I still have some things that got to be done before the trip. I really hope the time until I get my new wheel for the wheel chair and my new car goes by quickly. Hopefully I won't have too much time to think about those things while I'm on my trip.

We did! It was a lot of fun!

It will go very quickly, I am sure of it! And you'll be too busy having fun to think about stuff at home. ::yes::

Have fun at the wedding. It sounds like you've been busy. My vacation starts today. I don't have much planned other that painting the kitchen cabinets.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Liz

We had a great time at the wedding!

:woohoo: for vacation starting today! It sounds pretty relaxing- besides the cabinet painting - that could be pretty hard work!

Thanks Liz! You too!

If you go to get fitted for running shoes, they may just tell you that the ones you have are fine, or suggest something that may fit your foot better. I had Aiscs when I started running years ago and they were just fine. Now I have Saucony, which the store recommended because they have an arch support and I was having some problems with plantar fasciitis too. In any case, the Aiscs will be good for your walking routines.

I do think my Asics are very comfortable, but I am a little concerned that they might be a half size too small... I've decided that if I continue this for a few more weeks - I will go in to be fitted just to make sure. Do you suggest that I wear my current running shoes when I go?

Yesterday was so crazy!

Between taking Allison to/from work... Walking while I was in town (3 miles exactly - no running, just walking) then coming home to get ready... The day just flew by. I never even had a chance to glimpse the interior of my sewing room, with exception of ironing Josh's shirt. ::yes::

It was incredibly HOT here yesterday... I never did look at any temps, but we were all very uncomfortable. I do have to say, I was wearing one of my Lilly dresses, and it was perfect for the wedding - I had to take it in a bit, and I probably could have taken it in a bit more than I did - but it was perfectly comfortable and appropriate. I wish I could afford more of her shift dresses. Maybe once I get down to my goal size - if that ever happens? LOL But I do have to add - the theme of the wedding was "fish"... That may sound a little odd, but the bride's name is Brooke, and the groom's last name is Rivers... So, their invites said "when a Brooke becomes a Rivers" - it was kind of cute - anyways, my dress had fish on it to commemorate the occasion. ::yes::

However, weather was beautiful for the wedding - we couldn't have asked for a prettier day.

Here are a bunch of wedding pictures for you all...

First - all of us while waiting for the wedding to start...

20150725_161157_HDR.jpg

This is Myrthe's parents - who are here from The Netherlands... And the girls' adoptive grandparents...

20150725_161226_HDR.jpg

The happy couple exchanging vows... She was beautiful~!

20150725_164146_HDR.jpg

Josh and I mingling after the wedding...

20150725_171558.jpg

Me... Helping carry in ice for the tubs of drinks... Not sure how heavy those bags were (not very), but the ice felt good. ::yes::

20150725_174149.jpg

The girls and I waiting for our meal to be served... The reception was so cute - it was in a barn... but it was VERY HOT in there!

20150725_184800.jpg

The girls trying their hand at "farming"... Hahaha...

20150725_193204.jpg

20150725_193559.jpg

Selfie time...

20150725_193643.jpg

Josh and his grandmother...

20150725_195228.jpg

The girls with Myrthe's parents...

20150725_200504.jpg

And our family with Josh's Mom and Grandmother...

20150725_200918_Burst03.jpg

We have pictures with the bride and groom as well, but not on my camera. :thumbsup2

So... My agenda for today...

Going to do a bit of budgeting and grocery shopping prep/couponing while drinking my coffee.

Then I am going out for a run.

Then I will be in my sewing room for most of the day, finishing up last week's custom order and working on some other stuff.

I hope you all have a marvelous weekend! Prayers and good thoughts go out to all of you! :grouphug:

D~

Good shoes/insoles are so important. My friend and I just finidhed couch to 5k. It is a great running program. I would love to do a Disney 5k. It would be so much fun. Have a great Sunday!

OMW D - was I ever behind - I started like on Page 13 and somehow got all caught up - luckily I have been able to keep up with some things on FB - this has been fun!

I cannot believe how much Cooper has grown from the time you brought him home til now - he is so adorable. You are doing well with the potty training; I have never had to do that as all our dogs were outside dogs. Kittens and cats just go in the litter box instinctively. Except our senior cat is starting to have some issues. We have been having some vet visits which have been costly.

Allison has been having quite the busy Summer! I cannot believe how grown up she looks at the wedding; your daughters are so beautiful. Her Senior year is fast approaching. Her graduation trip sounds like it is coming together nicely. Yay for some good ADRs! What a beautiful week ya'll will have.

V is keeping herself busy as well. I am glad she is enjoying herself and not working. Enough of that later on in life.

I am another vote for you going to a running store. Yes, you are going to pay a lot but it will be worth it in the long run. Me, not a runner, no way no how. But my oldest son is, and he has had 4 knee surgeries. He is cleared to run, especially since working out and his muscles are stronger, but they still give him fits now and then. But the ortho doc insisted he go to a running store which was a smart decision. They watch you walk, measure your feet all different ways, and have brands you don't know even existed. It made a world of difference for him.

I am so excited for your girls trip in November. It will be here before you know it. What a blast. I need to go over to Mo's page and read about your Maine trip. It's going to be wonderful to see all your creations for the trip!

I need to start exercising again; I have been doing NOTHING since early June. I have no excuse except work takes a lot out of me. I work about 9 hours a day, and am tired and LAZY when I get home. And so very hot here, even when I get home around 6 to 7 at night. But, after you turn 50 your muscles really start losing if you don't keep up some type of exercise. I need to get going again. I cannot believe how much definition you have D! You look wonderful. And young.

So glad to be all caught up and will be following along more faithfully now. I sent another email - when you have time - I know you are a busy bee!

Take care of yourself D - always good to see what is going on with you and your beautiful family.

Love ya, Carol

Good shoes/insoles are so important. My friend and I just finidhed couch to 5k. It is a great running program. I would love to do a Disney 5k. It would be so much fun. Have a great Sunday!

Congrats to you!!! That is awesome!!! I just hope to run a 5k some day - and actually run it. LOL I agree - a Disney 5k would be amazing! Maybe some day.

Thanks - same to you! :)

OMW D - was I ever behind - I started like on Page 13 and somehow got all caught up - luckily I have been able to keep up with some things on FB - this has been fun!

I cannot believe how much Cooper has grown from the time you brought him home til now - he is so adorable. You are doing well with the potty training; I have never had to do that as all our dogs were outside dogs. Kittens and cats just go in the litter box instinctively. Except our senior cat is starting to have some issues. We have been having some vet visits which have been costly.

Allison has been having quite the busy Summer! I cannot believe how grown up she looks at the wedding; your daughters are so beautiful. Her Senior year is fast approaching. Her graduation trip sounds like it is coming together nicely. Yay for some good ADRs! What a beautiful week ya'll will have.

V is keeping herself busy as well. I am glad she is enjoying herself and not working. Enough of that later on in life.

I am another vote for you going to a running store. Yes, you are going to pay a lot but it will be worth it in the long run. Me, not a runner, no way no how. But my oldest son is, and he has had 4 knee surgeries. He is cleared to run, especially since working out and his muscles are stronger, but they still give him fits now and then. But the ortho doc insisted he go to a running store which was a smart decision. They watch you walk, measure your feet all different ways, and have brands you don't know even existed. It made a world of difference for him.

I am so excited for your girls trip in November. It will be here before you know it. What a blast. I need to go over to Mo's page and read about your Maine trip. It's going to be wonderful to see all your creations for the trip!

I need to start exercising again; I have been doing NOTHING since early June. I have no excuse except work takes a lot out of me. I work about 9 hours a day, and am tired and LAZY when I get home. And so very hot here, even when I get home around 6 to 7 at night. But, after you turn 50 your muscles really start losing if you don't keep up some type of exercise. I need to get going again. I cannot believe how much definition you have D! You look wonderful. And young.

So glad to be all caught up and will be following along more faithfully now. I sent another email - when you have time - I know you are a busy bee!

Take care of yourself D - always good to see what is going on with you and your beautiful family.

Love ya, Carol

Hi Carol!!! It's great to see you here!

Thanks - we love little Cooper... He is such a puppy. I feel badly for MM though - because it seems that Cooper has taken over the role of top dog, and MM gets picked on quite a bit by Cooper. :( I am not sure if MM is just being nice because he is a puppy, or if Cooper truly is alpha dog now. MM just seems so sad and that makes me so sad. Poor guy.

Yes, it's crazy how quickly time is going by - I cannot believe she is starting her Senior year this year... It seems like yesterday, I was walking her into Kindergarten with her little LLBean backpack and pig tails. Sniff, sniff... Those years go by all too quickly - it's so sad.

V is also having a great summer... I am glad she isn't working - I just don't feel like she is ready for it yet. I know there is only a year between the girls, but sometimes, in some situations, it feels like more than that. Besides - I don't think I could deal with driving BOTH girls to and from jobs this summer - that would be too crazy! I am sick of driving as it is. LOL

I do plan on going to a running store soon... I was doing a LOT of reading about running last night and building up to it... Even though I am in pretty good shape, I think I am moving too quickly and I need to back off a little bit. So, that's the plan for this week - is to start over and really concentrate on form and breathing. I have time to do this - might as well do it right. ::yes::

I am also VERY excited about November - it will be a fun trip for sure! My first with out the girls - but at least I have their trips to look forward to after... In Allison's case - I'll be back in Disney less than 2 months later! That will be a first for me!

Thank you Carol... I really need to get my butt in gear too... I am so stuck where I am. Looking back at progress pictures of myself, I am the exact same size I was 13 months ago, and I've worked VERY HARD this year... That is really disappointing to me. Yes, I've gained muscle, and I've gotten fitter, but I am so stalled. :scratchin I am finding that lately - I am getting very antsy... Which is why I've introduced the running... I just "feel" like I need to do more, that I WANT to do more. Which is very unusual for me. LOL I hope you are able to find your motivation again, - it's a hard thing to get back into, I know. But I know you can do it Carol! ::yes::

Thanks Carol for stopping by - I love seeing you here! :hug: I did reply to your email. :thumbsup2 Take care!

Love your dress from the wedding, so cute!

You look very impressive carrying that ice!!

Thanks!!! I adore my 2 Lilly dresses - seriously - I've never had a dress so flattering and comfortable in my entire life. Perfect fit - perfect length, shows enough of my shoulders and chest that I don't feel like a floozie. ::yes:: I really hope to splurge on a nice LP shift dress when I get down to my goal size - if that ever happens. Expensive, but totally worth it - IMO.

LOL - thanks... After I posted, I realized that I could see the weight of the bags - they were only 20lbs each... but boy did they feel good up there. ::yes:: It was so hot out!

**********************************************************************************

Yesterday was pretty boring...

I went for a walk/run... There was a creepy guy walking in front of me, and I realized if I kept running and stopped where I normally stop, I'd be walking next to him... So, I stopped early and crossed the road - so I was walking on the wrong side. I normally do 2 miles, but I turned around early and retraced my steps - so I ended up doing 3 miles. It was a good walk/run otherwise. But like I said above, I was doing some research yesterday about beginner running, and I really think I am moving too fast. I think I need to back off and start over... I have no desire to push myself too hard. So, that's the plan... Start over. ::yes::

Then I came home and worked upstairs for a while. I did not get done what I needed to get done - it was taking much longer than I'd anticipated - which is unusual for me. So, I need to finish this morning.

I took a short nap - then I took Allison to work.

Came home and Josh made burgers on the grill and home made fries... Super delicious!

Then we watched the Harry Potter marathon and played on our tablets - where I researched the above running.

Today... I will be doing my WATP shortly... I've done some thinking and I think in a week or two, I will be going back to my 30 Day Shred again for a while... I am going to be using our November trip as an excuse to kick myself in the behind and make some progress on my body. ::yes:: Hopefully my body cooperates. :scratchin

Then I will be upstairs working all day... Lots to do!

I hope you all have a great day!!! Prayers and good thoughts go out to all of you! :grouphug:

D~

Hi! love the pictures from the wedding love the dresses!!!

Hope Josh made his famous grilled veggies?!?!

Sounds like you had a good day minus the creepy guy.
The dress you wore to the wedding. It's really cute. Lily dresses are too short for me. It's one of the curses of being semi tall. I could make one similar but it wouldn't be the same.
Yesterday I ended resewing the binding on one of my blankets. I washed it and most of it came off. Later, me daughter dropped her camping gear. They'd gone to the Midwest Geobash.( It's a huge camp out/gathering of geocachers from the midwest) It had rained and I now have a tent and canopy in my backyard. They're supposed to come over tonight to put it all away. Last night, she grilled chicken at their house. We had it with fresh corn on the cob.
Have a good day.
Liz

Hi! love the pictures from the wedding love the dresses!!!

Hope Josh made his famous grilled veggies?!?!

Thanks! I loved our dresses too. ;)

Nope, no grilled veggies. :(

Sounds like you had a good day minus the creepy guy.
The dress you wore to the wedding. It's really cute. Lily dresses are too short for me. It's one of the curses of being semi tall. I could make one similar but it wouldn't be the same.
Yesterday I ended resewing the binding on one of my blankets. I washed it and most of it came off. Later, me daughter dropped her camping gear. They'd gone to the Midwest Geobash.( It's a huge camp out/gathering of geocachers from the midwest) It had rained and I now have a tent and canopy in my backyard. They're supposed to come over tonight to put it all away. Last night, she grilled chicken at their house. We had it with fresh corn on the cob.
Have a good day.
Liz

Sounds like you had a good day and got a lot accomplished.

Hopefully dd is able to get her camping equip put away soon. :)

Thanks... I hope you had a great day. :)

Yesterday was incredibly busy for me... I worked out right away, then I immediately went upstairs to work... I put in a full day up there... I finished last week's order and put a big dent into an extra bag. :woohoo:

Today... I will be up there all day again... Working on this week's order, then working on some extra stuff too. Today and Friday are really my only full sewing room days this week... I am at Target tomorrow and Allison's senior pictures are on Thurs. I am hoping to make it up to my Dad's on Saturday, as well.

I hope you all have a great day! :hug:

D~

Hi D~! I'm back from visiting my Mom and getting caught up on the DIS. I really should be getting caught up at work instead but well, just don't feel like it right now. :rotfl2:

So excited that your November trip is definitely a go. I can't wait to find out what resort you will be staying at even though I will have probably have to wait to the TR to find out.

Way to go with the running. I really wish that was an option for me because I would love to do one of the Disney races. But alas, with my bad ankle it's just not possible. :sad2: I do like to walk sometimes but usually only can do so in the fall here in GA. Summer is way too hot and spring is horrible with the pollen. Sometimes the air looks hazy from all the yellow pollen floating around.

Hi D~! I'm back from visiting my Mom and getting caught up on the DIS. I really should be getting caught up at work instead but well, just don't feel like it right now. :rotfl2:

So excited that your November trip is definitely a go. I can't wait to find out what resort you will be staying at even though I will have probably have to wait to the TR to find out.

Way to go with the running. I really wish that was an option for me because I would love to do one of the Disney races. But alas, with my bad ankle it's just not possible. :sad2: I do like to walk sometimes but usually only can do so in the fall here in GA. Summer is way too hot and spring is horrible with the pollen. Sometimes the air looks hazy from all the yellow pollen floating around.

Welcome back Ariana!!! I hope your mom is doing well! :)

:woohoo: for November! I am very excited to be going while the Christmas decorations are out - I love Christmas, so this will be so new for me!

Running is going well... Bummer about your ankle, but walking is great too! Totally understand about the weather/pollen... We normally don't get the pollen that bad around here.

Again, welcome home - it's great to have you back! ::yes::

*****************************************************************************************

Not much exciting happened yesterday...

I did my heavy lifting right away in the morning.

After - I went straight up to my sewing room and began working... I am pretty excited about this week's bag... I was kind of stumped on which fabrics to use, but then I was inspired. ::yes:: So, we will see how it comes together. :scratchin

I was able to sneak in a short nap before taking Allison to work...

I made spaghetti for dinner - I used broccoli slaw for my noodles... It's very good that way. I much prefer it over spaghetti squash or noodles themselves. :thumbsup2

I also went for a run last night... I've been doing a lot of reading on the subject and I've decided that I am going too fast - which is causing my breathing to be winded and requiring me to stop and walk. So, last night - I went out for my run with the full purpose of concentrating on going SLOW and working on my belly breathing.... It was an amazing run. I ran at almost the same pace that I briskly walk - as a matter of fact, looking at my app - you can't tell whether I am walking or running. It was great, actually - I honestly felt no need to stop to walk like I normally do... but I did anyways, because I knew my body wasn't ready for the full two miles. I feel like last night's run was very eye opening and life changing for me... For the first time ever - I really feel like I can do this! :woohoo:

20150728_191100-1.jpg

Also, for the first time ever - I ran while it was sprinkling... That, my friends, was heavenly!!! I wish it would sprinkle every time. ::yes::

Screenshot_2015-07-28-19-17-58.png

Today is aTarget day... A very early Target day... Sigh. At least I get a lunch break today - so it's not all bad. ::yes:: But it's so early that I won't have time to work out until after I get home... And since Josh will be on the computer - it may be that I have to go for a walk... Not a run, but a walk... I ran yesterday and I won't allow myself to run yet 2 days in a row. :thumbsup2

Dinner was supposed to be frozen pizza for the family... but Josh ate one of them last weekk... Grrr... So, do I put 1 frozen pizza on the table to prove a point (don't eat menu items), or do I find something else last minute? Men.... Sigh. Well - not all men, but mine anyways. LOL

That's about all - I hope you all have a wonderful day!!! :hug:

D~

The dress you had in the wedding looks great. Great photos from the wedding. Looks like you all had a good time.
It sounds like a good idea to take the jogging a little slower. Better to take it slow in the beginning and then be able to go longer and faster later than to go too fast too soon and have to give up jogging because your body can't handle it. :hugs:

I hope your day at Target goes fast.

Hope your day at Target goes well. At least you get to come home early. Glad to hear your running is going well. Don't try to do much too soon.
It's been really hot here this week. I did get the cabinets painted.I just have so touch up to do. My kitchen is so bright now.
The tent and canopy are still up in my backyard. They were supposed to come over Monday but couldn't. There was a murder and shooting in the Metro park near them and the whole town was in lockdown. They caught the guy. He was an illegal immigrant. Murders and shooting aren't something we have around here.
Yesterday was much quieter. Tday I'm going to my mom's to run errands for her and clean up her house.
Have a good day.
Liz

The trials of men eating our food. I have my son so scared he might be eating a dinner item, that he refuses to eat anything, including what I buy him for his lunches. Or he asks about every single item and that drives me nuts too.

Good job on the running. When I was going to a personal trainer, she had be jog on the treadmill but at my walking pace. That really worked for me and I was able to increase the amount of time I was jogging. I also really liked the couch to 5k (well, it was a love/hate relationship). I would do that again in a heartbeat.

Have a great day at Target today.

I miss too much when I can't make it on here. But it is nice to take a break from a hectic work day and catch up.
Everyone looked lovely at the wedding. BTW, the ice was 20 pounds each that you were carrying.
Today, its HOT, HOT, HOT here!!! Not complaining one bit, as we have had terrible summer weather.
So excited that you got the ADR for 8:15!!!
Running for me is at a stand still. I just can't get into it, but I am walking almost everyday if not every other day. I am going to skip today as it is way too hot. Unless it cools off by this evening.
I will be sending you a message to check your October dates.

On other news, as of this Friday our house goes on the market. It has been a long time coming.

Have a wonderful day, Safe running!!

Oh thanks for posting the wedding pics here. I saw them all on FB, but it was nice to have the little description of who is who. Looks like such a beautiful wedding! And you looked fabulous.....especially carrying the ice....you look like you are 25! (instead of the 29 we all know you really are)

105 days!!! Ariana....I can tell you were we are staying.....you just need to keep it a secret from D :)

The reception was so cute - it was in a barn... but it was VERY HOT in there!
It looks like it was a lovely wedding. We attended a wedding on a farm once. They used hay wagons to take guests out to a wooded glen, where the ceremony was performed. And the reception was held in a tent. It was really nice.

But I do have to add - the theme of the wedding was "fish"... That may sound a little odd, but the bride's name is Brooke, and the groom's last name is Rivers... So, their invites said "when a Brooke becomes a Rivers" - it was kind of cute - anyways, my dress had fish on it to commemorate the occasion. ::yes::
That is so cute. :lovestruc

I am also VERY excited about November - it will be a fun trip for sure! My first with out the girls - but at least I have their trips to look forward to after... In Allison's case - I'll be back in Disney less than 2 months later! That will be a first for me!
Your three trips will be great. There is so much fun in the planning and anticipation that you're going to have a fun year. :)

I adore my 2 Lilly dresses - seriously - I've never had a dress so flattering and comfortable in my entire life. Perfect fit - perfect length, shows enough of my shoulders and chest that I don't feel like a floozie.
Your dress is really cute. It looks good on you, and comfortable, too. I would love to find a cute shift dress that is flattering and made with a nice, cool fabric. It seems like too many of them are made of hot polyester fabrics. :(

The dress you had in the wedding looks great. Great photos from the wedding. Looks like you all had a good time.
It sounds like a good idea to take the jogging a little slower. Better to take it slow in the beginning and then be able to go longer and faster later than to go too fast too soon and have to give up jogging because your body can't handle it.

I hope your day at Target goes fast.

Thank you Lillian! :) We did have a great time!

Exactly~!

Thanks! It did. Phew! :)

Hope your day at Target goes well. At least you get to come home early. Glad to hear your running is going well. Don't try to do much too soon.
It's been really hot here this week. I did get the cabinets painted.I just have so touch up to do. My kitchen is so bright now.
The tent and canopy are still up in my backyard. They were supposed to come over Monday but couldn't. There was a murder and shooting in the Metro park near them and the whole town was in lockdown. They caught the guy. He was an illegal immigrant. Murders and shooting aren't something we have around here.
Yesterday was much quieter. Tday I'm going to my mom's to run errands for her and clean up her house.
Have a good day.
Liz

Thanks Liz! Sounds like you've been very busy!

It was very hot here last week - almost FL August hot... It's slowly going down now... I am sure you have what we had.

Yay for a bright kitchen. :woohoo:

HOpefully they are able to get the tent down soon... and thankfully that guy was caught - how scary!

Enjoy your errands and have a great day! :thumbsup2

The trials of men eating our food. I have my son so scared he might be eating a dinner item, that he refuses to eat anything, including what I buy him for his lunches. Or he asks about every single item and that drives me nuts too.

Good job on the running. When I was going to a personal trainer, she had be jog on the treadmill but at my walking pace. That really worked for me and I was able to increase the amount of time I was jogging. I also really liked the couch to 5k (well, it was a love/hate relationship). I would do that again in a heartbeat.

Have a great day at Target today.

Hahaha... I am not sure which extreme I would prefer? LOL

Thanks! That's is awesome! I am not really doing any program... well, maybe loosely doing the C25K... but mostly - I am trying to follow my own body. I am sure, in the end, I will revert back to some sort of program. LOL I can sometimes be pretty stubborn.

Thanks! I hope you had a great day, as well. :)

I miss too much when I can't make it on here. But it is nice to take a break from a hectic work day and catch up.
Everyone looked lovely at the wedding. BTW, the ice was 20 pounds each that you were carrying.
Today, its HOT, HOT, HOT here!!! Not complaining one bit, as we have had terrible summer weather.
So excited that you got the ADR for 8:15!!!
Running for me is at a stand still. I just can't get into it, but I am walking almost everyday if not every other day. I am going to skip today as it is way too hot. Unless it cools off by this evening.
I will be sending you a message to check your October dates.

On other news, as of this Friday our house goes on the market. It has been a long time coming.

Have a wonderful day, Safe running!!

Hi Lynee! Yes, I am pretty sure you all have the weather we had last week - it was awful! Hopefully it cools down soon for you. ::yes::

Good for you, for walking, at least. That's better than sitting on the couch. :thumbsup2

Looking forward to your PM... I have a couple of unread messages, I will check them this afternoon - one of them may be yours? :scratchin

Thank you - you too!

Oh thanks for posting the wedding pics here. I saw them all on FB, but it was nice to have the little description of who is who. Looks like such a beautiful wedding! And you looked fabulous.....especially carrying the ice....you look like you are 25! (instead of the 29 we all know you really are)

105 days!!! Ariana....I can tell you were we are staying.....you just need to keep it a secret from D

:) Glad you enjoyed seeing them... Sometimes I feel really redundant posting on FB then here - since most of you are my friends over there too.

LOL Thanks! THat ice felt good!

Whoo-hoo!!! Soooo excited!

Just popping in to say hi. I love the pictures from the wedding.

Hi Kathy... I keep forgetting to stop over to say hello... I have the info in my FB PMs... I will do that.

Yes please! I am very good at keeping secrets. ::yes:: Send me a PM here or on Facebook once you know for sure.

LOL

It looks like it was a lovely wedding. We attended a wedding on a farm once. They used hay wagons to take guests out to a wooded glen, where the ceremony was performed. And the reception was held in a tent. It was really nice.

That is so cute.

Your three trips will be great. There is so much fun in the planning and anticipation that you're going to have a fun year.

Your dress is really cute. It looks good on you, and comfortable, too. I would love to find a cute shift dress that is flattering and made with a nice, cool fabric. It seems like too many of them are made of hot polyester fabrics.

We did have a great time - the wedding you went to sounds fun too! :)

So excited for all 3 trips... Stll nervous about paying for all of them... but I am working on it. ::yes::

I am not sure what kind of fabric that dress was made out of - but the day was incredibly hot, It would have been unbearable even if I was nekkid... ::yes:: But it was comfortable and that was super important to me. :)

Thanks for stopping by Sue - it's always great to see you! :)

Target went fast yesterday! :woohoo:

I came home and tried to nap - that didn't go so well.

So, we had leftovers for dinner - along with the lone pizza. LOL

Then I went for a walk - just a walk - no running... and ~oh my word~ my feet were in so much pain when I got home... I am really thinking my shoes are too small... I wore them last night with my Thorlo socks I received for free last year - and this made my shoes incredibly tight. So, this morning - I have some achey feet, not as bad as last night, but still. So, lesson learned... Headed out this morning to get fitted for proper running shoes. I am a little nervous about this - because I am NOT a runner.... I hope they don't judge me. :scratchin

Today... After I do the running shoe thing... I will come home and spend the day with Allison... It's her turn for Senior pictures - on the OTHER side of the lens. I am very excited for her - it should be a fun experience. She purchased the BIG package - where a salon does her make-up and her hair... So, I will get to watch all of it, and I'll be sure to take pictures for all of you. :lovestruc

I hope you all have a great day!!! Prayers and good thoughts go out to all of you! :grouphug:

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter