they talk about the music for The Jungle Book...Mary Poppins, etc, but........

dalt01

DIS Veteran
for my money the best Sherman Bros song is..........drum roll.........Makin' Memories. That distinct vaudeville feel and bouncy cadence.........you can almost see Richard pounding it out and singing it, (almost in tune)............................http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnwbCwN5w7o

I have used that song in a number of photos shows for family. Love that song.

I remember that one. :rotfl:

Seriously. I think I first heard it in the pre show for the old Magic Journeys 3d movie in Epcot's Imagination pavilion. This would have been before even the first run of Captain Eo.

I remember that one. :rotfl:

Seriously. I think I first heard it in the pre show for the old Magic Journeys 3d movie in Epcot's Imagination pavilion. This would have been before even the first run of Captain Eo.
you are totally right........it was then replaced by True Colors........

I have used that song in a number of photos shows for family. Love that song.
thanks for the idea........my 19 yr old DD does musical photo montages for people and bands as a hobby, i think i will commission her for one with our trip photos using this song....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts