They are too young to remember anything PTR

saraheeyore

DIS Veteran
Welcome to my first PTR
We are now down to just over 3 weeks so i thought i better start this before its time to start writing the trip report itself

well first the cast
there's me 33 always love disney will be my 6th trip
hubby 43 it will be his 5th trip
DD who is 4 it will be her second trip
ds will be 20 months it will be his first trip

will have to use pics of last trip for me and hubby as we are really not on many pictures
n654307008_2118024_9340.jpg

n654307008_2118029_1780.jpg

and now for my little monsters pics

169041_10150148952072009_654307008_8193583_3569639_n.jpg

I hate that "They are too young" line people use! :confused: That doesn't even make sense to me! We took our 2.5 year old in Dec (TR in my siggy) and everyone acted like we were wasting money. Well, its April and she STILL talks about going on that trip and randomly tells me about how she wants to go back and do or see things at the Magic Kingdom. They are building memories now. Plus... WE have those memories of her first glimpse of the castle or how excited she was to ride the buses. I hope you guys have a fantastic trip! :goodvibes

My DD was almost 3 on her first trip.:goodvibes And while she doesn't remember it specifically, she loves looking at the pix. Me too! And all the pix I've taken during her 11 trips. She's 11 now.

I can't wait to read more......

I hate that "They are too young" line people use! :confused: That doesn't even make sense to me! We took our 2.5 year old in Dec (TR in my siggy) and everyone acted like we were wasting money. Well, its April and she STILL talks about going on that trip and randomly tells me about how she wants to go back and do or see things at the Magic Kingdom. They are building memories now. Plus... WE have those memories of her first glimpse of the castle or how excited she was to ride the buses. I hope you guys have a fantastic trip! :goodvibes

its starting to just make me giggle now. we took my daughter when she was 2 and she does remeber a few things but we have some great memories from that trip

well we've taken a long time to save for this trip and spent a long time planning. I booked the trip over a year ago so it seems so strange now to be counting in days. my DS doesn't know were we are going or even that we are going somewhere at all i don't think my my DD is getting excited now and to help her understand we now have mickey mouse heads with numbers on the fridge counting down the days till we go. Helps make her even more hyper than she is.

well i booked all out TS meals in November and hubby has decided this week to look at the menus and decide that he doesn't like some of them but as i asked him almost 6 months ago which he would like and he said "just book which ones you want and it will be fine" i am now ignoring him and we are sticking with what we have.

we have booked a lot of buffets as its easier with the kids as they can chose what they want a lot of them also have characters so hopefully they will enjoy them. will post a list of meals when i post the plan

We have a friend from England and she was here in Aug. 2010 and Dec 2010 with us at Disney. She works just to go to Disney :). Crazy how expensive flights are. Hope your trip goes well.

our plan of attack
its not too detailed as its gonna depend on when kids need naps or just to go chill out or swim. we have free dining

arival day - unpack, eat and sleep

day 1 wed - breakfast at hotel as we will probably be up very very early as we have a 5 hour time difference. MK rope drop. stay till kids get tired and need nap. back for crystal palace 5pm. then back to hotel

day 2 thurs - HS rope drop hopefully toy story mania first or at least a fast pass. play and dine character breakfast 10am. stay till kids get tired then go back and swim later or downtown later. T-Rex 6ish i think can't remember right now

day 3 fri - universal studios/island of adventure. no meals booked just gonna do counter breakfast

day 4 sat - MK for a little while if we up early(if not straight for breakfast) then late breakfast at chef mickeys. swim or downtown or something then fantasmic later on with hollywood and vine package

day 5 sun - Epcot norway princess breakfast stay till 1 ish then nap in afternoon then emh at HS for playhouse disney dance party will only stay there about 2 hours or so may go a bit before emh starts

day 6 mon - Ak.emh 8am tusker house breakfast 9am hopefully stay till after parade

day 7 tues - MK in morning then swim or downtown later. Boma dinner 5pm

day 8 wed - Park fayre breakfast then epcot. maybe nap in afternoon .Ohana dinner later

day 9 thurs - MK emh morning. BBB 10 ish and then castle lunch. photos with princesses maybe or we may have had enough princesses by the afternoon

day 10 fri- Epcot for a while in morning then swim later. rainforest dinner

day 11 sat - HS emh stay till about 1 ish then nap and park fayre dinner later on

day 12 sun - Boma breakfast then AK

day 13 mon - Crystal palace breakfast early then maybe stay at MK for a bit and maybe HS later

day 14 tue - downtown disney check in. maybe go to park or stay at downtown or mini golf or something before heading to airport

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!