They are married!

Tinkerbellie16

DIS Veteran
I posted a LONG time ago about some advice for my brother's wedding - in Japan! Just wanted to say thanks to those that gave me advice and support and post a pic of the happy couple! How is this Disney related? Well, we went to Tokyo Disney with my brother-in-law (brother had to work the day before his wedding!!) so I'm linking in Disney ;) Anyway, here's a pic at Tokyo Disneyland with my daughter and a pic of my brother and his husband with my mother.

And if you are wondering - no, same sex marriage isn't legal in Japan but they officially got married in Boston a week later. And it was pretty historic as same sex ceremonies are not usually permitted and this was the first time they allowed this Shinto ceremony in the gardens. Fuji TV was there to film and they are doing a documentary on same sex couples in Japan and picked my brother and his husband for their documentary. So very unique, historic, and of course, a happy event!

IMG_0111.jpg

DSC01394.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter