These sure are encouraging words on the new "Wishes' at MK!!!!

Does Wishes officially start now?? I know in most cases, Disney starts new things on Oct. 1st (think that has something to do wish MK opening on that date as well??! ::MickeyMo )

I will miss Fantasy in the Sky, but if Wishes is set off anything like the fireworks at Christmas, it's going to be out of this world!!! :lovestruc

I think it is to start the 8th if I recall from all I read, AQ. That is the big press event, and the 'official' date fro many things at WDW, Mission: Space, Philharmagic, Wishes, the new Magical Gatherings. Here is a link for Believe in DL, off of which Wishes is patterned I understand. If so, it will be magical indeed.

http://www.disneylandsource.com/main/believe.html

I can't wait. We love firwework displays:wizard:

OOOHHHH!!! I can't wait over 430 days!!!!! :hyper: Looks fantastic! Fantasty always made me tear up....better have a box of tissues handy!! :tilt:

Lots of new and exciting things going on :bounce:

my DH and i "reunited" the weekend we spent together at DL...and so the "believe" fireworks hold a very special place in our hearts! i can't wait to see "wishes" next year!!! there's nothing better than standing on main street with the love of your life's arms wrapped around you as you watch disney's fireworks!! *sigh* :lovestruc

I'll have to bring some tissues...something about watching the fireworks and also hearing Jiminy Cricket's voice always make me cry, so the 2 together will have me going for sure :o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter