These are NOT the rooms that I paid for! 3 Resorts in 10 days - Trivia Answers 9/3

Brenda, nice start. Isn't the arrival at the airport heading to Disney just the best thing ever? I can actually feel the anticipation.

BTW, I don't believe calories exist when you're on vacation, so no worries. :thumbsup2

Just subscribed! I've read your past dining reports, though I'm not much of a commenter, and I'm looking forward to reading your TR :)

Hi nfggirl! I'm so glad you are here. Thank you for joining and reading. I'm glad you commented. :goodvibes

Brenda, nice start. Isn't the arrival at the airport heading to Disney just the best thing ever? I can actually feel the anticipation.

BTW, I don't believe calories exist when you're on vacation, so no worries. :thumbsup2

Thanks Rob. Ahhh yes, the anticipation is awesome!!

Hey, if calories don't exist on vac then I'm not sure what made my butt so big when I returned home!! :lmao: I'm just saying...:upsidedow

Great first instalment and awesome curb side photo of you and Em looking wide awake and ready to get this adventure started. Love the picture of the plane interior, the lighting does look very high-tech. :thumbsup2

Looking forward to more! :goodvibes

Loving this already !!

I had to laugh when you mentioned Starbucks putting the calorie content next to all their breakfast goodies .... Why oh why!!??

Only this morning my hopes of an innocent muffin to accompany my morning coffee were dashed ....... WHAAT!!! have you seen how many calories there are in a "skinny" blueberry muffin ........ Not so innocent now my pretty :(

Just subscribed to both this thread and to Emmy's dining thread. Brenda, I'm another who does not like the new Photobucket! :crazy2: It took me 3 days to finally learn it enough to post a few photos on my short trip report (which is extremely boring compared to your great writing.)

I'm looking forward to reading about the rest of your mother/daughter trip from each of you. Has Emmy caught up to you in height or do you still have a tiny edge over her?

What a great curbside photo; I would not have liked the turbulence you described however.

Can't wait to read the next installment.

Subbed on Friday but didn't post. I booked "your room" on Saturday so I can't wait to read this TR!!

Yay! I follow all your dining reviews and trip reports although you would never know it since I don't post too much. I will definitely be along for the ride! :woohoo:

Great start to the report.

I am constantly taking pics on the plane of the map and the screen and the buttons. :lmao: OOPS

Looking forward to the next installment.

I’m here to read along!!
We were there the same week too! Maybe I’ll see us in the back of your pictures, lol!

Oh my goodness the new photobucket is such a huge headache, I just want it to go back to the way it was, definitely written countless emails to them about it, it’s so bad!

Looks like a pretty good travel day so far, I’m surprised it takes that long to get there! It’s about the same for us, a total of seven hours traveling, well, then add on the DME after that too.

Excited to read more!

Yay! On the Plane!!! Makes me wanna book a trip somewhere… of course… there isn't any time for that sort of thing right now! :crazy2: That plane does look pretty snazzy though! :thumbsup2

You girls look so cute for the flight! Next trip, I'll be CUTE on my flight… Those pictures came back to haunt me! You will have to help me shop before my next trip (fingers crossed! Next Spring Break!) since I have no where around me to shop…

The new plane looks awesome! The rule, however... a little weird. I feel like it would be a good thing to show what planes have to offer for people who are interested, right? That's my logic, at least! :confused:

Anyways, ICK, turbulence. Never fun! Arriving in Orlando, though, is ALWAYS FUN. :woohoo:

See, this is what happens when you're busy for a few days... you end up on page five!

I'm so excited that you've started your report, and I can't wait to see what you and Em did (and ate!). :banana:

Brenda, I am so truly happy you signed our TR so I could find your TR with your beautiful Princess Emmy. Excited to read about the surprise you hinted at to me and just HAD to leave you not 1, but 2 Irish Mickeys!

And for your princess, Emmy:​

Looking forward to more! :goodvibes

Hi Brenda, I made it and I am joining in!!
I can't wait to hear all about this trip and its surprises ;) I think all of us who follow along the live thread were thrilled (and super jealous hehe)!!
Love the new plane, we always fly Southwest because they are the only airline that flies nonstop into Orlando from Albany and I don't mind them but spacious, new planes....they are not lol! And since I am not a fan of flying, I say boo to that turbulence too!
Great start :goodvibes:

Woo-hoo!!! You're on your way!

I love the curbside photo.

Too funny about the pictures on the plane! I actually have a different argument with my family. They believe that my camera is an electronic device which should be shut off during the flight, but especially during take-off and landing.

I don't think so! Isn't that the whole reason for a window seat?

I have a been a lurker for the past few of your trip reports. I love them all! I am subscribed to your daughter's dining report as well. Can't wait to see all the fun Emmy has planned!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter