These are NOT the rooms that I paid for! 3 Resorts in 10 days - Trivia Answers 9/3

I love your last pictures from the suite! The "hoomba" one made me laugh, since it's a reference to one of my favorite characters from Saturday Night Live. :laughing: The porthole shots were also great.

Well... According to some posts I have seen, members of England's Royal Family have been staying at the YC this past week. Prince Edward, Queen Elizabeth's youngest son, his family and entourage were at YC CL this week and I can only imagine they have been occupying the suites. Guests staying CL were notified about their temporary neighbors.
Wow, that's so cool! Brenda and Emmy have slept in the same domain as royalty. :worship:

I just finished reading through your TR. I am loving it so far! We are staying YC CL in August, and your report has me even more excited! Congrats on your upgrade to the Admiral Suite! I can't wait to read the rest :)

I would have had a hard time pulling myself away from the YC, too!

Cute sundress!

Yup - that looks like lemonade (I Hope) and not water. :rotfl:

You got some great pictures before heading off to DHS.

Care to explain your color coding on your spreadsheet? :rotfl2: Just kidding!

It would be so hard to leave that beautiful resort! Very cute dress! I'm gonna have to check out that shop during our next visit.

That is one detailed master plan. My family would be so proud! :)

Great pictures of the Yacht Club! I just love that whole Epcot resort area. :goodvibes Plus it's so nice being able to walk/take the boat to two parks.

Just stopping by :) The room was so gorgeous! However, a scale? Really what is Disney thinking?? The porthole pictures are great, I really love that you can see the resort and awesome view in the background pretty clearly! The gift shop looks like it had some great stuff in it, the dress is so pretty! I can't wait to hear about your stay at BLT! However, sorry to see you have to leave that beautiful room at the YC!

Awww - love the picture of Em in the window. So pretty, your girl! :goodvibes
Great dress! Hope We get to see it on you in the report!
Sad about leaving the YC though. I'll miss it! ;)

Your dress is really, really cute Brenda! :thumbsup2

I have to ask about your master plan. I have OCD, especially when it comes to organization so love the looks of this! What sort of things do you put on your list? I'm assuming meals but anything else?

Lucille 1 eh? Hmm, I think I'll stay out of that one. :rolleyes1
Yup "GOB", George Oscar Bluth. You may not like him, but his chicken dance is totally contagious.
Yes, definitely watch them in order. It's brilliant.

Well, lemonade is yellow so maybe the water was ok. As long as there was A LOT of lemon.

Oh Man WOW, Stormalong looks A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!

Okay! I was only 12 pages behind! YAY! I'm caught up! May is a tough month for me!!! Birthday after birthday… :rolleyes:

I'm so sad that you had to leave your beautiful room! :sad2: But hopefully some other family/couple got to enjoy the lovely room!! Very cute dress! Remember, if you need to clean out your closet, you send stuff my way, okay! :thumbsup2

I forget everything else… but I read it all! That counts, right???

Adorable dress! I love storm along bay, it looks like a wonderfully relaxing place.
The lemon water looks more lemon that water! Very concentrated?

I had to tell you this ASAP which is why I'm dising at 7:30 am when I should be getting ready for work, but if I don't do it now ill forget! I had a dream last night that DH and I were staying in your suite! Thanks to your video tour, my sleeping brain was pretty accurate and as we took our tour I kept saying "oh look! There's the (thing) Brenda was talking about!" It was pretty funny. We didn't even want to leave the room to get food. Now if only I could get that to happen while I'm awake!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Cute dress Brenda ;).. Love the pics of storm along bay...I'm sure that would be a nice pool to lay around too, also the docs look so nice. Yummy lemon water ;)

Your spread sheet is awesome! Way to go for being organized

I finally caught up... didn't realize I was so behind.... The porthole pictures are so cute and I agree with you on the scale during vacation there is no way I would get on it especially with my plans to visit the boardwalk bakery while we are there in August :) I love that you have all these resort pictures up Jill really likes to check them getting ready for our trip.

Brenda, I'm trying to catch up on as many TR's as I can. Between the shower/bachelorette party, watching the Hawks and talking to your hubby on FB, and being sick with a bacterial infection, I need to get as many read before I leave on Thursday as I won't be able to read anything until I get back on the 16th from the wedding.

Love all your photos as you left YC for the last time. I'll say it again...what a wonderful upgrade!

I love the picture of you shopping and Emily with her adorable hat on.

Love your port-hole window pictures! :thumbsup2 I chuckled when I saw the one with you in the window because it almost looked like you were wedging yourself in the window on purpose because you didn't want to leave the suite! :rotfl: And given how awesome the suite was, it would have been a completely appropriate response - I would have done the same. ;)

Stormalong Bay looks really good. Can't wait to see it in person in October although not sure if I'll have time to take a swim.

Hi Dave! I was going for I'm inside a rolling tire look... but I like your theme better!!

Even if you don't have time for a swim at SAB you'll have to tour the pool complex. It's awesome!

I had to say I love your handy dandy color coded spreadsheet!
We have those too. We are spreadsheet people! :rotfl2:

Hi there! Yay! Then you speak my "language"!!! We'll get along so well. :cool2:

Right I had a bit of catching up to do

Firstly who in their right mind would put a pair of scales in a WDW bathroom??!! - have these people never heard of Tonga Toast ;)

Next - just how super cute do you and Em look at your porthole modelling shoot!

Finally - Mmm, where have I seen that rather splendid color coded spreadsheet before? ;)

Hi Linda! Maybe they have the scales so that people can weigh their luggage?? :confused3

Ha! You're likely a little tired of seeing color coding about now.

But on a positive note.... you are less than 2 weeks out from seeing some of the most beautiful landscapes in all of the good old US of A!! :yay:

Hi Brenda!!! We are back and we had an amazing trip and wedding, I wanted to say thank you again for your kindness!!! :hug:

I am getting all caught up and I love, love all your updates! The suite is so beautiful and those sunrise pics are just amazing! I have a question for you, when we took the friendship boat from Epcot to DHS one night we noticed the boats blare the horns a lot on that trip around, is it disturbing at all? DH :-))) said it looks so awesome there but was concerned about that!

Hi Nicole!! Welcome back! I loved seeing your live dining reviews but even better your beautiful wedding photos! Ava is adorable!!

As for the boats, I don't recall hearing the horns at all which is odd. I hear them more at BLT for the TPV rooms from the Ferry boats on Seven Seas Lagoon. We've stayed in a pool view room at BC resort as well and I don't remember hearing the horns.

Yes, that is the one. Did you see the center medallion ?? I'll tag you so you can see.

Susan I saw it and loved it! Thanks for sharing.

We are staying at the Beach Club in September (I might have mentioned that) and I can't wait to hang at the pool. It will be so nice to be close to Epcot as well.

Squeeeee - I LOVE your spreadsheet. It looks just like mine !! :lmao: Love it !!

You and your kids will love that pool area. What no BLT or AKL?? Oh no! I do love the Epcot area resorts too though. Oh yeah, that's why we split our stays. ;)

Love the dress! I love that gift shop, think it is one of the best, if not the best on property. Was the hat a purchase or just modeled? It's cute too!

:lmao: Jeff would have been SO much happier with that option than what they had at AKL. Poor guy, he'd kill me.

Thanks Cynthia! The hat was just on her head for the photo... she thought it was picture worthy!

:rotfl2: Forgive me but for some reason, that's what I now associate with your last day at AKL. ;) Oh my.... so how were those chicken pita sandwiches from the Mara?

Well... According to some posts I have seen, members of England's Royal Family have been staying at the YC this past week. Prince Edward, Queen Elizabeth's youngest son, his family and entourage were at YC CL this week and I can only imagine they have been occupying the suites. Guests staying CL were notified about their temporary neighbors.

I wonder if the royals waved to people from the balcony - we sure did! :rotfl2:
If their personal valet had to fight the crowds at the CL lounge?? ;)

I love your last pictures from the suite! The "hoomba" one made me laugh, since it's a reference to one of my favorite characters from Saturday Night Live. :laughing: The porthole shots were also great.

Wow, that's so cool! Brenda and Emmy have slept in the same domain as royalty. :worship:

Mr. DDW - glad you got that reference! There was a Stefan reference earlier in my TR. :)

Yes, you can now associate Em and me with royalty!! :lmao:

I just finished reading through your TR. I am loving it so far! We are staying YC CL in August, and your report has me even more excited! Congrats on your upgrade to the Admiral Suite! I can't wait to read the rest :)

Hi there Jess! Welcome and thank you so much for reading! I dropped by PTR the other day and look forward to anticipating August with you. :goodvibes

I would have had a hard time pulling myself away from the YC, too!

Cute sundress!

Yup - that looks like lemonade (I Hope) and not water. :rotfl:

You got some great pictures before heading off to DHS.

Care to explain your color coding on your spreadsheet? :rotfl2: Just kidding!

MEK you are so outta here!! Have a great trip and I look forward to hearing all about it! One of these days we'll sync up our trips to match your dates so we can meet you as well!!

Yes, I hope the "water" is lemonade although the sign said water?? :confused3

At least you recognize that the spreadsheet is color coded. There is a code hidden there! ;)

It would be so hard to leave that beautiful resort! Very cute dress! I'm gonna have to check out that shop during our next visit.

That is one detailed master plan. My family would be so proud! :)

Hi Jennifer!! We kept finding one more reason to not leave the resort... we had to go shopping, we had to see the pool, we had to check out the bathrooms, we had to tour the lobby... it only postponed the inevitable. :worried:

Ha! I'm definitely a planner. :) Most people just plug ADRs and plans into their phones - I'm more visual.

Great pictures of the Yacht Club! I just love that whole Epcot resort area. :goodvibes Plus it's so nice being able to walk/take the boat to two parks.

I agree Sarah! It's such a great area!

I just read your last TR update and I'm still giggling thinking of dressing your dad in a kilt. ;) Anyone wanting some a funny read... see here.

Just stopping by :) The room was so gorgeous! However, a scale? Really what is Disney thinking?? The porthole pictures are great, I really love that you can see the resort and awesome view in the background pretty clearly! The gift shop looks like it had some great stuff in it, the dress is so pretty! I can't wait to hear about your stay at BLT! However, sorry to see you have to leave that beautiful room at the YC!

Hi Sarah! Seriously, I agree! A scale has no useful purpose on vacation... except weighing your luggage as noted above. :)

You being a fellow BLT lover, I'll post an update soon.

Awww - love the picture of Em in the window. So pretty, your girl! :goodvibes
Great dress! Hope We get to see it on you in the report!
Sad about leaving the YC though. I'll miss it! ;)

Hi Alysa! Awww thanks! If I don't start running more, I may not be able to wear that dress in August.

Joining the fun.
:surfweb:

Hi there micandminforever!! Thanks for joining! I'm so glad you are here.

Look at your signature!! You are a Disney veteran! My goodness, I'm jealous!

Your dress is really, really cute Brenda! :thumbsup2

I have to ask about your master plan. I have OCD, especially when it comes to organization so love the looks of this! What sort of things do you put on your list? I'm assuming meals but anything else?

Hi Kelli! Thanks, I look forward to showing off the dress in August (see aforementioned disclaimer if I don't start running more!)

I'm glad you asked about my spreadsheet. I can email you a template if you want, just PM me your email and I'd be glad to share. But in general, I construct our days based on what park we will play in and our dining plans.

The parks are all color coded throughout the spreadsheet.
The TS dining meals are all color coded one color - green for regular and purple for Signature which means we need to dress a little nicer.
At the bottom of each day I have the park hours and if there are EMH that day and where.

And that's only 1 worksheet... I also have separate worksheets for other travel plans such as airfare, hotels, activities and packing lists. :crazy2:

I realize that is WAY more information than you bargained for!!

Lucille 1 eh? Hmm, I think I'll stay out of that one. :rolleyes1
Yup "GOB", George Oscar Bluth. You may not like him, but his chicken dance is totally contagious.
Yes, definitely watch them in order. It's brilliant.

Well, lemonade is yellow so maybe the water was ok. As long as there was A LOT of lemon.

Oh Man WOW, Stormalong looks A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!

Yeah, Em was mostly referring to a Lucille 1 due to a conversation we had recently where I sounded like her. I'm sure it was only that particular moment that there was ANY resemblance. I'm still checking out the rest of the first season.

I think they mislabeled the "water".. hmmm... yeah, let's go with that thought!

Okay! I was only 12 pages behind! YAY! I'm caught up! May is a tough month for me!!! Birthday after birthday… :rolleyes:

I'm so sad that you had to leave your beautiful room! :sad2: But hopefully some other family/couple got to enjoy the lovely room!! Very cute dress! Remember, if you need to clean out your closet, you send stuff my way, okay! :thumbsup2

I forget everything else… but I read it all! That counts, right???

You are forgiven Christen!! You forgot Mother's Day for May! :flower3:

Ha! That's right, next time I clean out my closet, look for a package! You may have to adjust the hem lines since it is very likely that you are taller than me!

Adorable dress! I love storm along bay, it looks like a wonderfully relaxing place.
The lemon water looks more lemon that water! Very concentrated?

I had to tell you this ASAP which is why I'm dising at 7:30 am when I should be getting ready for work, but if I don't do it now ill forget! I had a dream last night that DH and I were staying in your suite! Thanks to your video tour, my sleeping brain was pretty accurate and as we took our tour I kept saying "oh look! There's the (thing) Brenda was talking about!" It was pretty funny. We didn't even want to leave the room to get food. Now if only I could get that to happen while I'm awake!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi there and thanks Wendy!

Oh my gosh! That is so funny about the dream! I'm sure AKL has some super sweet rooms that they can upgrade you to in November!

Now I'm heading over to your PTR to read up on your latest photo tips! :)

Cute dress Brenda ;).. Love the pics of storm along bay...I'm sure that would be a nice pool to lay around too, also the docs look so nice. Yummy lemon water ;)

Your spread sheet is awesome! Way to go for being organized

Thanks Patti! Next trip we're going to make it to the pool and not as an afterthought!

You can never be too organized! ;)

I finally caught up... didn't realize I was so behind.... The porthole pictures are so cute and I agree with you on the scale during vacation there is no way I would get on it especially with my plans to visit the boardwalk bakery while we are there in August :) I love that you have all these resort pictures up Jill really likes to check them getting ready for our trip.

Hi Gin! I'm with you.. that bakery has a cupcake or two with my name on it!

Yay for us August people!! :yay:

Brenda, I'm trying to catch up on as many TR's as I can. Between the shower/bachelorette party, watching the Hawks and talking to your hubby on FB, and being sick with a bacterial infection, I need to get as many read before I leave on Thursday as I won't be able to read anything until I get back on the 16th from the wedding.

Love all your photos as you left YC for the last time. I'll say it again...what a wonderful upgrade!

I love the picture of you shopping and Emily with her adorable hat on.

Kathy I wish you all the magic and fun of Disney this next week!!! I love that you get to meet Mary Ellen too!

As a mother who has had two kids married, I wish you all the joy and happiness of watching your youngest son get married! I'm in danger of shedding a tear or two for you.

Take care and enjoy your next couple of weeks! :hug:

(I should have warned you about Michael!)

Just joining in! I love mother/daughter trips- my Mom and I are going for July 4th!

Congratulations on the Admiral Suite!!! I was always wondering what exactly was behind those porthole windows! Also, I love your color coded "master plan" print out- I also bring along laminated itineraries w/ park hour grids and pull a Danny Tanner by handing out copies to everyone who proceed to scoff at me- but we always wind up consulting the itineraries multiple times throughout the trip! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter