1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

These are NOT the rooms that I paid for! 3 Resorts in 10 days - Trivia Answers 9/3

Discussion in 'Disney Trip Reports' started by emmysmommy, Mar 15, 2013.

1. DisneyFreak06

DisneyFreak06 DIS Veteran

I wish I was a member! Then I would be visiting Disney a lot more often, as I'd have the money to buy annual passes, DVC and whatever else! :lmao: Nope, on my meager teacher's salary, I go as often as I can though!

I am going to Club 33 for a Canadian Dis meet! It was through the Canadian forum. It will be so incredible!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TeresaNJ

TeresaNJ Full time stay at home crafter!

Wowzer!!! That has to be the upgrade of all upgrades! I thought you were going to tell us they downgraded you, LOL! Good for you guys! First timer here reading your trip report, and I feel like I am reading a novel that I can't put down. Hurry up and write some more installments! :) Can't wait to read about the rest of your adventures!

4. WDWaddictt

WDWaddictt DIS Veteran

I am joining in...

I am enjoying your TR, can't wait to read more.

Nice pixie dust... I would have been up at the desk just to make sure they didn't make a mistake. lol

5. SAT887

SAT887 DIS Veteran

Wow! What a beautiful room!!! I don't know if I would have left it!! ;) This was some fabulous pixie dust, I still need to watch your video when I'm not on my phone!

6. MrsB1228

MrsB1228 DIS Veteran

WOW, what an amazing suite!!! I love how it appeared to be just a regular room when you walked in, and then when you stopped dead in the second doorway and gasped, I had tears in my eyes too. Pixie dust to the max! pixiedust:

I'm so happy for you and Em, the Disney gods were certainly smiling on you this trip! :goodvibes

7. AvasMommy526

AvasMommy526 Mouseketeer

Yay for the room reveal!!!! How amazingly awesome!! Pixie dust everywhere!! pixiedust: I have to say you and Em totally deserve it, you really love Disney and have a great appreciation for it and it's magic. And you girls just seem so sweet so I am happy you got to enjoy this treat :goodvibes

The room, not room, the house, suite, apartment lol....is of course beautiful, amazing views! Can't wait to see more :)

8. emmysmommy

emmysmommy DIS Veteran

Thanks Rob! I know, my TR title is a little misleading...psych! Yeah... wish I didn't sound so lame in the video. (Does anyone else hate their voice on videos?)

Thanks! :)

Hi luckylady! Disney did a SLAM DUNK on this one! :thumbsup2

Hi Gin. Oh, what a great way to celebrate your daughter's birthday! That is precious. Sorry but did you already say where you are staying?? (No worries if you don't feel comfortable sharing on a message board. :)) We'll be at AKL first and then at YC starting on 8/20, then on to BLT.

Thanks again for reading!! :goodvibes

Hi Katt! WOC is pretty amazing. They still have crazy long lines for the two shows a night.

Ha! My Youtube channel!! Tell me you didn't see my cartwheel video?? :lmao: I should actually post it for a good laugh here!!! :cool1:

Hi Christen! Thanks! It was so random but awesome nonetheless!

Ok..... no one can complain if they've seen the same sofa 5 times! :lmao:

Hi there Kristin! Thanks! Yeah, almost. :) We had to leave the room to look forward to coming back!

Hi BellaBaby! Thank you for joining! Awww.. thanks for the kind comments. You are so sweet.

I agree, it wouldn't matter where that suite is... it would be sweet anywhere! ;)

Awwww your have a sweet grandbaby. What great memories you will be building with your grandson. In the meantime, enjoy your trip with your hubby!

Thanks again for reading. :goodvibes

9. emmysmommy

emmysmommy DIS Veteran

I wish too!!! I've seen photos and I can only dream! :cloud9: But you will be in Club 33? That really is incredible - ENJOY!!! At least with Club 33 membership you get APs. (I think?)

I've actually had champagne on the terrace that is shared with Club 33 and the Disneyland Dream Suite... Here's the link to part 1 of the experience and here's the link to part 2.

I definitely want to hear about your experience... let me know if you do a TR!

Hi Teresa! Thank you so much for joining and reading!! Ha ha! I've learned that when Disney is over-booked or needs to move you they typically move you UP in room category. We passed up a 2 bedroom upgrade at the CR last year because I didn't understand the upgrade they were offering me and I insisted they give me the room I paid for. Lesson learned... I kept my mouth shut this time! :rotfl2:

More coming soon.... I have my in-laws in town this week. Gotta be a good little DIL. :littleangel:

Hi there WDWaddict! Thanks for joining! Can you imagine if that was a huge mistake? They would have had to drag me out of there screaming at that point! :upsidedow

Hi Sarah! Thanks it truly was beautiful.

Thanks Carol! It did appear to be a regular room but then..... yeah, not so much. I looked so lame just taking a photo and walking away and not completing my sentence in the video. I was definitely having a moment. I didn't know if Em was still video taping since I had walked away.

Hi Nicole! Thanks! Ha! Yes, room, suite, house, whatever it is called. ;) We were so very grateful that this happened.

10. DaveinFallsChurch

DaveinFallsChurch DIS Veteran

Brenda, that suite just keeps looking better and better as you add more pictures! That picture you took from the master bedroom balcony facing the sun room really gave me an idea of just how big this suite is!

11. emmysmommy

emmysmommy DIS Veteran

More photos before I do a real update....

Entry hall - powder room is to the right:
    [​IMG]

Another view of the Living Room with the game table:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kitchenette nook:
    [​IMG]

Another view of kitchenette. There's a Kurig.
    [​IMG]

Any yet another view of the kitchenette:
    [​IMG]

Dining room looking towards 2nd bedroom:
    [​IMG]

2nd bedroom:
    [​IMG]

Bathroom in 2nd bedroom:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Robes - there were 4 in total, 2 in each bedroom:
    [​IMG]

Master bathroom - see, a bidet!! We have funny video trying to figure it out but I didn't load it.... I must have said something stupid that I didn't want to share!! Maybe I'll edit it...:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looking from the master bathroom into the bedroom:
    [​IMG]

That's all for now... real updates coming soon. I have dinner with the in-laws tonight. :)

Have a great day everyone. :goodvibes

Dave: I just looked back at the balcony photo to see the perspective of the room size and yes, it really does illustrate some of the length of the room(s). You could almost drive from one end to another!! :car: Ok, not really but it was large.

12. Kathy Z

Kathy Z Counting my Blessings

I was away with friends for a 4 day week-end so I'm just finally catching up with your trip report - WOW, WHAT AN AMAZING UPGRADE!!!!!!! Just feeling like I know someone who received such pixiedust: is exciting for me; so happy for you and Emmy!

13. jerseytinkerbell

jerseytinkerbell DIS Veteran

Awesome! I'm sitting here at work tearing up watching your video. So cute. What a magical pixie dust moment for you and your daughter! The view you have is amazing too. I would have a hard time pulling myself away from that spectacular balcony. Great updates, can't wait for more!

14. AGPrincess

AGPrincess Disney Snob -- Bookish Princess

WOW - can't believe your updgrade! Fabulous!!! :goodvibes I'm loving all the photos - the suite looks palatial! Looking forward to hearing about the club lounge as well. But I suppose with that room you hardly needed the lounge! :thumbsup2

15. eandesmom

eandesmom I'm with Beast

WOW! Just gorgeous! I need to go back and catch up, joined in just in time for the big reveal. I adore the YC and that room is just spectacular.

16. DisneyFreak06

DisneyFreak06 DIS Veteran

Oh my! Thanks for sharing those! That's a great experience. I want to do the Walk in Walts Footsteps tour again, just to see The Apartment. I will not this time because of the expense of Club 33. I am so excited about it! And that Dream Suite...

There will be a trip report, along with tons of pictures! I tend to do that. :hyper:

17. emmysmommy

emmysmommy DIS Veteran

Hi Kathy! Thank you!! Hope you enjoyed your long weekend, :)

It was pretty incredible...the best view was from the port hole windows. I'll post those soon.

Thank you AGPrincess! Ha! Come to think of it we didn't hang out in the lounge at all. We took our snacks to the room. :p

Hi Cynthia! Awwww thank you for reading - I am honored since you are another Disboard LEGEND!!!

This certainly made me a YC fan! :)

I'm glad to hear that you will do a TR - I will definitely sub.

I want to do the Walk in Walt's footsteps with Em since she hasn't seen the apartment. Not sure if they have tours for the Dream Suite or if it was just a special VIP tour because of my business. :confused3 I could always contact Disney to ask.

Real update coming tonight....

18. AuroraBrit

AuroraBrit Earning My Ears

What an absolutely amazing treat to be upgraded to such a fab room! Wanted to say a little Hi!, too :)

I'm a new user on here and have just subscribed to your Daughters wonderful Dining Review thread :)

19. SpecialK

SpecialK DIS Veteran

First time I've subscribed to a trip report! Fun read, and what a great upgrade!

20. debrapagliasotti

debrapagliasotti DIS Veteran

Oh Brenda, how exciting for you and Emily to be upgraded to the Admirals Suite! I was so happy for you when I saw the news on the live dining thread during your trip and couldnt wait to hear the details and see all the pics.

21. eandesmom

eandesmom I'm with Beast

You had me at that, now I'm going to have to go back and read your previous TR's!

I SO feel your pain there. I can't stand the idea of stuff in 2 places so am going to muddle along with PB...at least until renewal time next year. Major UGH.

and ARRRGH.

and

:badpc:

I had a similar situation on my ME bus and same thing, they just added that resort. Darn Poly people, it kept me from meeting Mary Ellen and Pat in time to get a margarita at the Ditch

:rotfl2:

The short ribs are what I SHOULD have got when we were there but oh that cheesecake looks cool, I've never seen that one before!

I love your Y&Y lunch of apps, looks fabulous. We had dinner there in August, a first for us and absolutely loved it.

Same rule on the DVC discount....FYI.

Not. :rotfl:

Brenda and Em have pretty lovely legs I think. Lovely in general, and how Brenda can be old enough to have a youngest son serving is beyond me. I'll have some of whatever she is having! And her cute outfits too!

ok I'm going to totally hang out on your TR, it's good for my ego :rotfl:

I'm confused though....and apparently think too much

If you were at AKL in the am, did breakfast at Boma, checked out, went to AK, lunch at Y&Y, EE...then how did you check in at YC at 10:30 whatever it was?

When we were booked at YC I had read on the BC/YC thread about some people getting that kind of pixie dust, how magical! Heck I'm just happy if our room is ready at check in time :rotfl2:. Seriously though, even though we now own at BWV and I have stayed at all the Epcot resorts, in many many ways, YC is still our favorite.

Whew! I think I'm caught up.