• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

Thank you!!! I do like it a whole BUNCH! best movie ever... Wait... Did we just become BFF's?

thanks! The kids did a great job! still more to be done with them. as it's hard to see the pins but we like them!
I KNOW your thinking of another trip aren't you!?!

Am I thinking about it? YES
Will it happen? IDK LOL please see below

Thursday after trip-
Me: "Sken can we go back now?"
Sken: "We just got back less then a week ago!!"

Friday night-
Me: "Why don't we go back we go back for F&W?"
Sken: "Don't you want to get married? We can't afford both! But if that means you want to go back..."
Me: "No I wanna get married, so we will wait."

Yesterday-
Sken: "Eddie and Christine are talking about going back to Disney in Aug."
Me: "Oh really? You wanna go with?"
Sken: "They think they are going.. have to see if Eddie can get time off."
Me:"Hmmmmm..."

**prices out packages today**

HAHAHA So yeah that's where we stand today!!

Looks like we have another day of being in the same park! We are planning on being in Epcot the afternoon/evening of 11/18!

Sounds like another wonderful Epcot day. I do hope you have no rain this trip, it definitely rains less in November than September. Well in a normal year that is, with you guys there who knows. :rotfl2:

I love, love, love Garden Grill! Not only is the food wonderful but PLUTO!! pluto: And of course chickens. And Chip and Dale are always fun. And Mickey in his farmer costume is so cute. ::MickeyMo Man I am so, so hungry right now thinking about Garden Grill.

Poncho day....hee hee! That does seem to be a theme for you, huh?

Crowd level 3? Awesome again!

Ooooo, garden grill. We haven't tried that yet, nor have we met chip and dale. Can't wait to hear about that!

Love your bag!!

A hole already?!!? Well, at least you still have all the extra room for activities, right? ;)

The furniture is great! Glad you, the kids and apparently Stevie are enjoying them! I would've killed that little rascal for digging into my new sofa! I say that all tough like but when my cat claws at the couch I do noting at all; I'm a sucker for cute babies, fur and human!

I love the cork boards!! What a fun craft.

We love Target too. Except when I go in for one thing and leave broke I can't blame my DD; she's not old enough to ask for stuff!

Epcot day is looking good! Garden Grill is on my list of things to do with DD; it really looks like such a fun place. And I've heard great things about the food.

I am loving the photos of the kids from prior trips. Seeing them over the years is great fun!

I love that bag!! Scrump is the best; so glad she has been able to pull through all her medical issues ;)

Am I thinking about it? YES
Will it happen? IDK LOL please see below

Thursday after trip-
Me: "Sken can we go back now?"
Sken: "We just got back less then a week ago!!"

Friday night-
Me: "Why don't we go back we go back for F&W?"
Sken: "Don't you want to get married? We can't afford both! But if that means you want to go back..."
Me: "No I wanna get married, so we will wait."

Yesterday-
Sken: "Eddie and Christine are talking about going back to Disney in Aug."
Me: "Oh really? You wanna go with?"
Sken: "They think they are going.. have to see if Eddie can get time off."
Me:"Hmmmmm..."

**prices out packages today**

HAHAHA So yeah that's where we stand today!!

this is hysterical!!! oh good SO happy your going back!
even more importantly.. When's the wedding?!?!

Looks like we have another day of being in the same park! We are planning on being in Epcot the afternoon/evening of 11/18!

you stalker you! HA HA!

Great minds!!! Where are your ADR's?

Sounds like another wonderful Epcot day. I do hope you have no rain this trip, it definitely rains less in November than September. Well in a normal year that is, with you guys there who knows. :rotfl2:

No joke.. it's epcot. And us.. Reminds me i want to buy the poncho's before we go this time.. our last set i had to throw away they were a little worn out...

I love, love, love Garden Grill! Not only is the food wonderful but PLUTO!! pluto: And of course chickens. And Chip and Dale are always fun. And Mickey in his farmer costume is so cute. ::MickeyMo Man I am so, so hungry right now thinking about Garden Grill.

YAY!! i do hope it's as good as you say! I am really looking forward to the chickens.. yep mostly the stapled chickens! :rotfl:
everything i have read said they have wonderful interactions! i am sure it will be a good time!

Poncho day....hee hee! That does seem to be a theme for you, huh?

it really is.. that dang rain last trip was redonkulous.. Im thinking this year will be the cold.

Crowd level 3? Awesome again!

SCORE! I am so glad we changed our dates!!!

Ooooo, garden grill. We haven't tried that yet, nor have we met chip and dale. Can't wait to hear about that!

yes! i hear such wonderful things figured we might as well try it!!! rotating restaurant sounds cool too!

Love your bag!!

thank you so do i.. It's so darn CUTE!!!

A hole already?!!? Well, at least you still have all the extra room for activities, right? ;)

EXACTLY! LOTS of room for activities.. I cannot believe he did it. did NOT take long at all.

The furniture is great! Glad you, the kids and apparently Stevie are enjoying them! I would've killed that little rascal for digging into my new sofa! I say that all tough like but when my cat claws at the couch I do noting at all; I'm a sucker for cute babies, fur and human!

im not really happy about it.. Yet it is inevitable with him.. at least it's the bottom.. no no kitty claws on the couch..

I love the cork boards!! What a fun craft.

Thank you! totally easy to do!!! can't wait for the next project!

We love Target too. Except when I go in for one thing and leave broke I can't blame my DD; she's not old enough to ask for stuff!

i don't know what is up with Target.. It just sucks you in! i tried SO HARD to walk out with only what we wanted.. I REALLY DID!

Epcot day is looking good! Garden Grill is on my list of things to do with DD; it really looks like such a fun place. And I've heard great things about the food.

so have i, reading all the reports and such this was a huge hit with each and every one of them! There are SO many places to eat at Epcot.. I will slowly make our way around the world at some point! LOL!

I am loving the photos of the kids from prior trips. Seeing them over the years is great fun!

Thank you!!! just shocking to see how little they were!!! Now they are almost as tall as i am!

I love that bag!! Scrump is the best; so glad she has been able to pull through all her medical issues ;)

Isn't it adorable?!?!? I JUST LOVE IT!!!

Last night.. as we were hanging out with stevie out and reeking havoc in my living room we suddenly show up ON the couch. I figured the kids would put him up there..
This was not the case.
the little bugger has made his way up into the couch and now can make his way all the way threw the cushions to the couch.
Unsuspecting Meg had her salad wasn't paying attention and Stevie dumped it on her.
he is relentless..
Living the life with a ferret is like a tv sitcom, along with the dogs and kids. Just sit back and watch it all.. then realize, This is your life Not TV..

QUESTION!!!

NEED YOUR HELP..

AS you know one of our activities will be making our own autograph books. (they don't want to use the pillow cases Tess made said they are too 'special' for the characters to sign :confused3)

how many pages do i need for each park?!? what do you think?

I promise I am not stalking! :) The plan for now is Rose & Crown for dinner. (We will be at AK for the morning on this day and will have lunch there) However, I have been starting to question if I want to do R&C because one of the main reasons for eating here was trying to get a table on the patio to watch Illuminations. Now that I'm pretty sure we are just going to scope out a spot for Illuminations I was thinking about taking a look at other possibilities. I've wanted to do Garden Grill for quite some time, but think I will save that one for our trip with the kids in March/April 2016. :)

Stevie is a hoot!

Check out the DISigns thread for Autograph book pages if you have not already done that! As for how many, maybe go through the Kenny the Pirate site and make a list of autographs they would like to get and go from there? Yeah, I know I'm helpful like that....if I had to give a number...200! :scared1:LOL! Just kidding. In my mind 50 sounds good, but I would have to see what that looks like in card stock. I think that would be my deciding factor-how thick a book it becomes. Then maybe put a couple (or two) autograph boxes on each page...see I am soooo decisive. :rolleyes1

Sooo...Would you come down to Tennessee and train my Anatolian Shepherd? We need him to learn that Ariel (Sabrina who is coming along on the trip) and the Pirate Fairy (who may be house/dog sitting) are friends, not food? Actually not food, but chew toys. He takes his job of protecting his flock (us humans and his little sister the Plott Hound/Jack Russel mix) and his property very seriously (which is not totally a bad thing)

Lynn

I don't do autographs so I'm afraid I'm not much help with suggestions. Jim did say that the next time we go he is going to get a book. :D

I like all of Lynn's suggestions above.

I ain't even gonna try and explain my absence from the report as I am sure that you can imagine.....no notifications. Oops, I explained my absence. :rolleyes1 Well, combine that with the fact that I've had the flu and I've fallen behind.

I love the new furniture! I had a couch like your old one and I swore that I'd never have one like it ever again. The "leather" peeled right off after a couple of years. No more leather couches for me.

I am loving all of the trip plans. They are shaping up quite nicely. Speaking of "loving", I love the pictures of the kids when they were goofing off at Disney. They were so young!

It's been a bajillion years since I collected autographs at WDW (although to do still have my one and only autograph book from my childhood:p) but my two cents would be to make a few guidelines...

Are these multi trip books?

Do you want ALL the characters?

Are you gonna make special pages for each character?

Will you have multiple signings?

Then check out who ya want and get a ballpark figure. But I'm a bit obsessive with stuff like this so...:rainbow:

OMG I had the same couch and It.was.CRAP. The same thing happened to the "leather" plus one end was being held up with a stack of magazines. JUNK! Lasted me 2 years. I love the new bag!!

Love, love, love the new furniture!

Stevie - that little hellion... I KNEW he would do that. There is no where safe for me to sit at your house now! And sleep... :eek: What a turd-bucket!

The Pin boards turned out great! The kids did a fantastic job!

Loved your Day 5 update!!! We will be gone by then. :( Sad.

Love you! Mean it!

D~

I second the idea of looking at the DISigns on the boards, they have really cute printouts for signature books.

Although I have no idea why I am even responding to you since you yelled at my to tell you more about my room on my TR and I did almost an ENTIRE POST about it and you haven't said a word.... HEHEHE :rotfl:

I promise I am not stalking! :)

It's ok we are a fun bunch... you can stop lying to yourself now... :rotfl:Just kidding.. we are just great planners!!! :thumbsup2

The plan for now is Rose & Crown for dinner. (We will be at AK for the morning on this day and will have lunch there) However, I have been starting to question if I want to do R&C because one of the main reasons for eating here was trying to get a table on the patio to watch Illuminations. Now that I'm pretty sure we are just going to scope out a spot for Illuminations I was thinking about taking a look at other possibilities. I've wanted to do Garden Grill for quite some time, but think I will save that one for our trip with the kids in March/April 2016. :)

I am keeping up with your report! But i am always going to give you a hard time! HA HA HA
I agree I don't know if you want to chance the patio seating. as you might not get it, also check out the teppan Edo location..
Check this out.. http://www.disboards.com/posts/53319634/like
it's BEAUTIFUL!!!

Stevie is a hoot!

sure he is.. you live with him...
LOL

Check out the DISigns thread for Autograph book pages if you have not already done that! As for how many, maybe go through the Kenny the Pirate site and make a list of autographs they would like to get and go from there?

Ohh I am going to go over there today to check it out... GOOD THINKING!

I did go to Kenny's site.. Unfortunately he didn't list ALL the characters who wander around.

Yeah, I know I'm helpful like that....if I had to give a number...200! :scared1:LOL! Just kidding. In my mind 50 sounds good, but I would have to see what that looks like in card stock. I think that would be my deciding factor-how thick a book it becomes. Then maybe put a couple (or two) autograph boxes on each page...see I am soooo decisive. :rolleyes1

you are helpful! I don't know how i am going to set these up yet.

Sooo...Would you come down to Tennessee and train my Anatolian Shepherd? We need him to learn that Ariel (Sabrina who is coming along on the trip) and the Pirate Fairy (who may be house/dog sitting) are friends, not food? Actually not food, but chew toys. He takes his job of protecting his flock (us humans and his little sister the Plott Hound/Jack Russel mix) and his property very seriously (which is not totally a bad thing)

Lynn

Umm That's a pretty far drive for me! So he is being nasty to who?

I don't do autographs so I'm afraid I'm not much help with suggestions. Jim did say that the next time we go he is going to get a book. :D

I love the autograph books! gives us some more interaction stuff with the characters..

I like all of Lynn's suggestions above.

So do i... but Kenny doesn't have all the characters listed.

I ain't even gonna try and explain my absence from the report as I am sure that you can imagine.....no notifications. Oops, I explained my absence. :rolleyes1 Well, combine that with the fact that I've had the flu and I've fallen behind.

HA HA HA HA HA... You poor thing and the Dis! well i am so glad you thought to stop by! I missed ya!

I love the new furniture! I had a couch like your old one and I swore that I'd never have one like it ever again. The "leather" peeled right off after a couple of years. No more leather couches for me.

HORRIBLE couches.. the WORST i have ever bought.. ever.. the new furniture is the BEST. i am telling you my butt melts in the seats! HA HA. which made me VERY LAZY... i don't wanna get out of them..
i WILL never buy from Harlem again. I had to have them fixed twice the table literately crumbled after a couple of vacuum incidents.. Yet they are NOT ferret proof.

I am loving all of the trip plans. They are shaping up quite nicely. Speaking of "loving", I love the pictures of the kids when they were goofing off at Disney. They were so young!

Thanks! Disney is and will always be part of us! I love how they can just be themselves. I don't want them to ever change, or think they have to 'act cool' i try to keep it in their heads BE YOU. BE YOURSELF.

It's been a bajillion years since I collected autographs at WDW (although to do still have my one and only autograph book from my childhood:p) but my two cents would be to make a few guidelines...

a bajillion! that makes you REALLY OLD! ha ha ha...

Are these multi trip books?

One per park. for each kid. 12 total.

Do you want ALL the characters?

I would hate to get in line and not have a page for a character.

Are you gonna make special pages for each character?

See above??? :P

Will you have multiple signings?

If there is more then one character per park then yes.

Then check out who ya want and get a ballpark figure. But I'm a bit obsessive with stuff like this so...:rainbow:

I know.. So am I. I will have to make a list of the MUST do Characters.. then make some for the hey the line is short lets go see so and so.

OMG I had the same couch and It.was.CRAP. The same thing happened to the "leather" plus one end was being held up with a stack of magazines. JUNK! Lasted me 2 years. I love the new bag!!

You too?!?!? Must have been popular a couple of years ago! Same here it was 2-3 years. i was so mad.. I am not the type to buy furniture with the thought of buying more in 2 years. i want stuff to last!!!

Thanks! i do love my new awesome bag!!!!

Love, love, love the new furniture!

thanks!!! it's amazingly comfortable. I have become so lazy now. that's the bad part, i really look forward to my days where I don't work job #2 so i can melt into the couch!!! Terrible i know..

Stevie - that little hellion... I KNEW he would do that. There is no where safe for me to sit at your house now! And sleep... :eek: What a turd-bucket!

I guess every couch made has a hole from the bottom to the first cushion.. :confused3 there isn't a hole like he scratched his way threw? Just the bottom of the couch again.. AND it is in the exact spot when he goutched you... he is something....

The Pin boards turned out great! The kids did a fantastic job!

They really did and we had a blast making them!

Loved your Day 5 update!!! We will be gone by then. :( Sad.

yeah you will... but at least you'll have 5 fun days!!!

Love you! Mean it!

D~

LOVE YOU AND MEAN IT!!!

I second the idea of looking at the DISigns on the boards, they have really cute printouts for signature books.

I am going to look today... Work is unbearable so to escape to the dis might help get through this week?!?!

Although I have no idea why I am even responding to you since you yelled at my to tell you more about my room on my TR and I did almost an ENTIRE POST about it and you haven't said a word.... HEHEHE :rotfl:

WHAT?!?!? HOLD ON... Need to go to your update! DANG DIS foiled again...

We went to the Garden Grill for my 50th birthday, (couple years ago,lol), and it was a lot of fun..Mickey in his overalls is so dang cute. We really enjoyed it, I'm sure y'all will too!!

I love the furniture. Bad Stevie! Sorry about the hole. I want to do the pin boards, but I am not creative at all. It looks like I could manage, but what supplies do you need? Where does one purchase cork board? I don't go into craft stores because they make me feel inadequate.

Love the bag. It is so hard to have a favorite bag of hers, because there are too many I like.

Yesterday.

So yesterday was our annual Egg decorating day!!!

it's very technical stuff here..
we had a tie dying one a contraption that flings the egg round and round and the best colors we have ever had!

if anyone needs an egg inspector we got it.

I love this profile pic of Matt he still has the baby chubber cheaks!

pig pen:

we had a great time. It was easy clean up for once. which was SHOCKING that never happens!!!!
I did finally start doing a bit of exercise.. it time i start...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter