• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

First of all, I think if the mom had stayed out of it, the girls would have worked it out. Sounds like her girls were getting instructions from their mom to tell Meghan not to play with that other girl. Glad you put the mom in her place and that Meg has such a good head on her shoulders. LOVE that her brother (can't remember which one lol) stuck up for her!!

Nice museum pictures. Looks like the kids may have inherited your eye for photos. Thanks for sharing!

Yes, I saw the pub crawl photos. Glad you had fun and got home safely.

Your Epcot day is lookin' good so far. I love test track also, but I always have to do soarin' too, so one is FP and one we hit first thing. Not sure Miles will do TT next month, but we have it as a FP, so hope he will. He's little timid when it comes to fast rides. I love Teppan Edo. We did it last trip since we hadn't done it in a couple of years. Never gets old. You meet some pretty nice people to, usually.

You asked what I was working on in my sewing room. Just some of those notebook holders like I made the kids. I went on a retreat with my Bible study ladies and made one for each of them with their initials on it. We had a blast at the retreat. Those women are funny! I laughed until my cheeks hurt and had tears streaming. Good times!

I am so jealous of your trip since one of my favorite things is to be there for the Christmas theming. I know you will have so much fun. Especially since you'll be meeting up with Suzi and D~!! I'm so excited for you all!!

You take care and have a great week my friend!!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news ... and I pray I am wrong in your case, but in my experience, the girl drama and bullying only gets worse as they age. My DD13 is constantly having girl drama. I try to guide her on her options and help her determine consequences when possible. I try not to interfere, as she needs to learn how to handle her own life and situations. The days she comes home crying are the days that I do get involved. I've sent emails to school administrators many times over the kids. ::yes::

On a Disney note ... We LOVED Teppan Edo! Have some chocolate ginger cake for me! :cloud9: I do hear that most people claim their local hibachi grill is better ... but our local ones are terribad. So Disney is totally better. We considered it for our October trip, but decided we'd rather have something else instead!

:welcome:
When are you going?!?! Where are you staying?!?! AWESOME!!!! YAY a potential dis meet!!!

November 13th-16th. EPCOT plans look great! Makes me sad we will miss it this year but im anxious to hear more about Teppan Edo I might have to put it on the list for next year.

First off - Poor Meg... She just wants to be friends with everyone! My girls were much the same way - it's hard, very hard. I hate social media for my girls - however - I didn't realize this until Alli already had a page... Which is the reason V is one of the only kids in her class with out one. Way too much drama and crap on there. Yay for speaking your peace (as I love you for it), and letting Meg do what is right in this situation... I think that mom needs to find a life - seriously! I sure hope it gets better soon!

Ok - Day 2 plans... They sound awesome! Yes - it ALWAYS rains in Epcot... Sigh. I still wish Disney would get rid of the tiering in the parks... I really like to do TT and Soarin' in one trip... However - now that TT has been refurbed, it's really not a must-do for us anymore. Your food choices look awesome! There is so much great food in Epcot... Personally - I love my Napoleons... And I really want to try school bread this trip too (D~... Bread? Yes.).

Your photos will turn out fabulously too - they always do. ::yes::

And I hope Meg's Duffy dress still fits her - it's my favorite dress ever!

I followed your weekend on FB... SOunds like you had a great time! :)

Love you - mean it!

D~

First let's start off with:
86DC38CACE610E43CC7EA247B4369CC9.jpg

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!! YES! this is my holiday!!! well as you can clearly see we celebrate it for about a week.. HA HA HA!

On with replies!

:figment:I am back on the disboards! Yay! Work was brutal last week! Glad that is over with...now on to catching up.:figment:

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too!

So sorry Meg is dealing with this, but she (and you and the boys) seem to be handling it well.

Exited to see your trip plans developing.

I will be updating my PTR tonight...lots of changes in the last few days...the story of my life.

Last edited:
Sounds wonderful! I didn't realize that Food and Wine ran that late this year, thought it was over the first week of November but I see it goes through the 16th. I wonder how crowded it will be given that's the last weekend? I really want an order of the Beef Short Ribs from France or maybe the Cheese Ravioli from Italy. Sigh, I just finished my lunch and now I'm hungry again. :lmao:

YES! your right it ends the 16th! I am using your recommendations for this as well!!! you and i have about the same tastes! especially when we both cannot deal with fat in our food... icky...

I can't get over the 10 year old girl drama you are dealing with.
Some people just totally suck and want to raise mean kids.

Your pub crawl sounds like it was a blast.

Terrible.. just terrible it's like they want the cool kids.. IT'S GRADE SCHOOL for pete's sake. in High school they will be eaten and spit out. high school isn't what it used to be.

I LOVE THE PUB CRAWL!!!

Are you kidding me? 10 years old and already that kinda drama? I think that it might be best to nip that crap in the bud before it gets any worse.

yep. Can you believe it? I am NOT the type of person who deals well with drama. Thanks ill watch it on TV but i will not live it. Thankfully my kids are like me.

I'm so glad you and Meg both had your say and are out of the drama! Who wants to live like that? Way to go, girls!

Your Epcot plans look fun! I didn't use to like Epcot so much, but the more we go and the more i find to do there, the more I love it!

I am proud of her. She handles herself well with nonsense.
YES! we were the same way it was my 4th favorite. Now it's up there!!! plus it was our most magical last year.. so it really holds a place in our hearts!!

All I can say is that I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy my kids are grown up and not in school. Bullying has become a major issue in schools and it just saddens me.

You are the best mom!

Yeah no kidding.. I am just starting with it. I am just so happy my kids are like me and don't deal with stupid nonsense.. Just walk away.

I love your Epcot plans. We love Teppan Edo (I'll be doing it in May...haven't gotten to that point in the PTR yet). And you are going to LOVE LOVE Food & Wine. I obviously will have my TR barely started by the time you go, but I'll give you "my favorites" from this year's F&W after I get back if you want.

You and your pub crawl. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I am excited for it! We did F&W in 2011 but really didn't have too much time to enjoy it!!! but i did partake in the wine more then food... LOL! YES YES i do want a list!!! you and Ariana i want your recommendations!

Oh My that pub crawl is a riot every year..

I am sorry to hear that Meg has been subjected to this kind of drama and at such a young age, too. I was a Girl Scout leader for a few years and loved it until the girls got into 5th grade. Then things got not so fun. I am glad that my kids didn't have all this social media when they were growing up. My 11 year old grandson now has his mom's old iPhone and a girlfriend. :scared1: They grow up too fast sometimes. At least they also still enjoy being kids. :)

Oh NO WAY. i am NOT dealing with the GF/BF thing. my kids aren't into that.... yet... But i believe i have some time before this blows up in my face. and No they are not going on social media. they can 'social' at school and sports! HA HA.

I usually pour my frozen drinks into in a refillable mug. It makes it easy to carry, mostly spill proof, and you can get past security with it. ;)

HA HA HA HA HA you think a drink will last that long?!?!?!
no.

Food and Wine is a lot of fun. You'll have a great time. :)

Yeah i am looking for recommendations of what we MUST HAVE! i remember a few things from 2011. but like i said we didn't have much time when we went.

I've seen short lines for Mission Space orange. I guess it isn't too popular.
The character spot has short wait times at night, after everyone has worked their way into the World Showcase.

Plus being November there aren't huge crowds. but i have to pick something so that's what i am going with! LOL

I love your pub crawl jacket. It looks like you are having a great time. :drinking1

It was a blast! Im wearing my jacket today at work!!!

THIS!
I love this. It is perfect.
I cannot believe that drama.
Abi is 9 and we started seeing it with some girls last year in our old neighborhood. I was SO glad to move from that place. So far so good in the school we are in now. I just don't get why so many girls have to be so mean. ANd why parents would get involved like that trying to get you involved. Crazy.

Thanks. I believe it stems from the parents living through their children. Even when i was in school i didn't deal with the drama. All the girls knew it. High school was the same way. We saw bullying going.. But we would stop it. Bully the Bully! HA HA! one girl actually turned around and went to the dean on us.. we laughed..
I think it goes back to the stone age. attack the weak... thankfully my kids are NOT weak.

Hmmmm....Food&Wine is throwing a wrench in my plans. Totally forgot about that. I think it is going to make Epcot a nightmare! I had planned on Epcot Sunday, like you....but preliminary crowd calendars are not looking favorable for the weekend at Epcot because of F&W. So I may need to re figure :)

Epcot on Sunday is a crowd level of 3 so far. Many of the locals have school/work on Monday i don't believe it will be bad.

Yeah, we went through the girl drama too, but managed to survive unscathed. I'm just thrilled that my kids are adults and I don't have to deal with that crap anymore.

the only thing i can do is be there for peanut, giver her the best advice i can and hope for the best! i ask everyday so far it's getting better.

Oh my your post reminds me of my day...can we say 10 year old girl drama (I teach) and then....and then...and then I come home to it. My daughter has learned which facial expression means moms had enough drama for 1 school day so go talk to dad about it. Umm Mr. Military doesn't always give the best answers but he's good for a pinch hitter now and then.

HA HA! Dads and drama! I didn't even think of it! oh my heart now goes out to all single dad's to daughters!!!!
Military Dad??? Even funnier!!! My Bro in law (Marine) NEVER did the girl drama. My sister dealt with it. and the only time my niece had issues was in grammar school! Nothing in high school and of course college is fine. I think the more down to earth these girls are the better at dealing with nonsense they are...

Your Epcot photos have me excited to try it out. It's actually the park that has me contemplating getting park hoppers. Thanks for the reminder I need to get the corned beef out and ready for the crockpot tomorrow. Happy St. Patrick's Day! :tilt:

Epcot is WONDERFUL! really search around and LOVE IT ALL! there is so much to see and do! AK is my half day park..
YUMMMMMMMMM corned beef!!!! all 19 pounds of mine is in the crock pot as we speak!!!

First of all, I think if the mom had stayed out of it, the girls would have worked it out. Sounds like her girls were getting instructions from their mom to tell Meghan not to play with that other girl. Glad you put the mom in her place and that Meg has such a good head on her shoulders. LOVE that her brother (can't remember which one lol) stuck up for her!!

I cannot agree with you more. That's kinda what i told her too. OK they might be arguing this week. Next week they will all be friends with other kids. or fighting with someone else. they are kids! it happens! let them work it out it's how they GROW... learn how to deal! I am not getting in the middle.

Nice museum pictures. Looks like the kids may have inherited your eye for photos. Thanks for sharing!

Aww thanks! yeah they do like it.. Zack more so then the others..

Yes, I saw the pub crawl photos. Glad you had fun and got home safely.

Oh.. They are pretty ugly some of them.. whatever it showed we had a great time!!!

Your Epcot day is lookin' good so far. I love test track also, but I always have to do soarin' too, so one is FP and one we hit first thing. Not sure Miles will do TT next month, but we have it as a FP, so hope he will. He's little timid when it comes to fast rides. I love Teppan Edo. We did it last trip since we hadn't done it in a couple of years. Never gets old. You meet some pretty nice people to, usually.

I hope you can get him on TT.. I think all little boys will Love it.. I am excited to try Teppan edo!!! can't wait to hear all about your trip..

You asked what I was working on in my sewing room. Just some of those notebook holders like I made the kids. I went on a retreat with my Bible study ladies and made one for each of them with their initials on it. We had a blast at the retreat. Those women are funny! I laughed until my cheeks hurt and had tears streaming. Good times!

AWWWW that sounds like a lot of fun!!!! I need to sit and you tube how to sew.. really.. i want to learn.

I am so jealous of your trip since one of my favorite things is to be there for the Christmas theming. I know you will have so much fun. Especially since you'll be meeting up with Suzi and D~!! I'm so excited for you all!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas in DISNEY!!!! talk about magical!!!! I cannot wait!

You take care and have a great week my friend!!

you as well!!!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news ... and I pray I am wrong in your case, but in my experience, the girl drama and bullying only gets worse as they age. My DD13 is constantly having girl drama. I try to guide her on her options and help her determine consequences when possible. I try not to interfere, as she needs to learn how to handle her own life and situations. The days she comes home crying are the days that I do get involved. I've sent emails to school administrators many times over the kids. ::yes::

OH absolutely i would get involved if it was really hurting meg. But this little tid bit of nonsense could very well have been dealt with by the kids alone. The mom did NOT need to get involved AT ALL. If it keeps up i will contact the school I am not one to shy away from calling the school on several issues! HA HA! the principal doesn't like when i storm the school so most times it gets handled before i have to take the steps to the door...
Im sorry your DD had any issues. drives me crazy, The only thing i cam come up with is they are jealous of SOMETHING could be anything. I hope you DD can hold her head high and be proud of who she is!!!

On a Disney note ... We LOVED Teppan Edo! Have some chocolate ginger cake for me! :cloud9: I do hear that most people claim their local hibachi grill is better ... but our local ones are terribad. So Disney is totally better. We considered it for our October trip, but decided we'd rather have something else instead!

oh oh i cannot wait to go!!! I like the word terribad by the way... I will be trying Chocolate ginger cake!!!! sounds good!!!

November 13th-16th. EPCOT plans look great! Makes me sad we will miss it this year but im anxious to hear more about Teppan Edo I might have to put it on the list for next year.

I promise to write ALL about it in the TR... I Promise to take LOTS of notes this time around!!
we will over lap on the 14-16!!! YAY! and you will overlap on D and Suzi too!!

First off - Poor Meg... She just wants to be friends with everyone! My girls were much the same way - it's hard, very hard. I hate social media for my girls - however - I didn't realize this until Alli already had a page... Which is the reason V is one of the only kids in her class with out one. Way too much drama and crap on there. Yay for speaking your peace (as I love you for it), and letting Meg do what is right in this situation... I think that mom needs to find a life - seriously! I sure hope it gets better soon!

Nope no one is getting on social media for a while.. no need. want to talk to someone? Pick up the phone and call them. Never put anything in writing. ever. even if joking. Most Mom's in the class are the same way. They know me and know i won't deal with their B.S. and will call them out on their own BS. needless to say they know i am NOT a person to play in their reindeer games. Meg is the same.

Ok - Day 2 plans... They sound awesome! Yes - it ALWAYS rains in Epcot... Sigh. I still wish Disney would get rid of the tiering in the parks... I really like to do TT and Soarin' in one trip... However - now that TT has been refurbed, it's really not a must-do for us anymore. Your food choices look awesome! There is so much great food in Epcot... Personally - I love my Napoleons... And I really want to try school bread this trip too (D~... Bread? Yes.).

we are still huge TT fans especially with the boys. so it's a MUST DO then we will go over to the kiosk and get a soarin one. hopefully.
there is A LOT of things i want to try at the F&W.. waiting on my lists from Ariana and Kathy! HA HA

Your photos will turn out fabulously too - they always do. ::yes::

thanks.. they are OK.

And I hope Meg's Duffy dress still fits her - it's my favorite dress ever!

I have to agree.. if not do you think i can have it altered?!?! i KNOW she will want to wear it again and again.

I followed your weekend on FB... SOunds like you had a great time! :)

it was crazy for sure... thankfully not everything went on facebook... Like when i fell... twice..
For some reason my ribs hurt.. i have no idea why..

Love you - mean it!

D~

Love you too!!!! can't wait to see you!

I have to leave off here for today. I am leaving half of day to go home and cook a LOT of food.

Hope you all have a magical St. Patrick's Day!

:figment:I am back on the disboards! Yay! Work was brutal last week! Glad that is over with...now on to catching up.:figment:

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too!

So sorry Meg is dealing with this, but she (and you and the boys) seem to be handling it well.

Exited to see your trip plans developing.

I will be updating my PTR tonight...lots of changes in the last few days...the story of my life.

ugh oh.. I hope they are all GOOD changes!

Happy St PAt's to you as well my friend!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA you think a drink will last that long?!?!?!
I can't drink those frozen drinks too fast. My throat freezes up. ;)

Yeah i am looking for recommendations of what we MUST HAVE! i remember a few things from 2011. but like i said we didn't have much time when we went.
We will be there in October and I'll let you know what we liked. Last year my favorite was the Kalua pork sandwich from the Hawaii booth. I think it was the only thing I went back for more than once. :)

Im wearing my jacket today at work!!!
As you should. I'm jealous you have something so cool to wear today. ;)

I love the Epcot plans. We haven't ever been to the Teppan Edo. I have eaten at the quick service in Japan (Jacob and Marissa went twice, they loved it so much). Marissa and I went to the other one, Tokyo Dining, our first trip to get out of a downpour and really enjoyed that.

I am wondering if Disney will do away with the FP tier system once they have the expansion of Soarin' and TSMM complete.

Mission Space - green side made me sick. I was fine with Orange side. My motion sickness is odd though. I am fine in a boat in the ocean. Put me in a boat on a still lake, I get sick. There was no line for Mission Space when we went, so I think we went 3 times in a row (it was raining). Plus, Chelsea loves playing after it is over. It is hard to get her to leave.

The pub crawl seems like fun. I have never done one. Glad you didn't have any side effects. Maybe you ribs are sore from all the laughing?

Have a great day.

Your kids took some really good pictures. Must take after their momma. Oh my girl drama is ridiculous. I have 3 daughters, thankfully they are all grown up now. Social media was not around when they were growing up. Glad Meg has a good head on her shoulders at the tender age of 10. Hopefully it will be an advantage for her when she hits her teens. Girls are just mean now adays.. I have a 13 yr old granddaughter and the things I hear and see at her school are bad.

Epcot plans look good! We are like you in 2010; not fans of Epcot. Maybe next trip?!

I love that the phone booths are a tradition. And what fun will it be in years to come to see the kids over the years?! :lovestruc

St. Patty's Pub Crawl looks like so much fun! I can't even remember the last time I did a bar crawl (not enough pubs down here to crawl between:rotfl:).

Hope the luck of the Irish has been with you today! :thumbsup2:jumping1::jumping2:

Ohhh...cool shirt Pluto 0809...LOVE MMBJ :flower1:

Good morning! 19 lbs of corned beef?!?!? Holy cow are you feeding an army? :rolleyes: We had grilled corned beef and swiss on rye sandwiches with stir fried cabbage for dinner last night. Yummy! And not a bit of Irish in us...

Can't wait to hear more plans!

I can't drink those frozen drinks too fast. My throat freezes up. ;)
Brain FREEZE!
tumblr_lhkot7ii2u1qcx0y3o1_500.gif

We will be there in October and I'll let you know what we liked. Last year my favorite was the Kalua pork sandwich from the Hawaii booth. I think it was the only thing I went back for more than once. :)

this sounds good!!!! yep i need a list!

As you should. I'm jealous you have something so cool to wear today. ;)

I have several Irish shirts.. Proud South Side Irish girl here!

Right!? I know there are places that this kind of stuff happens all the time but our little neck of the woods in not one of them!

This isn't something that happens often in the big city either!!! VERY SCARY!

I love the Epcot plans. We haven't ever been to the Teppan Edo. I have eaten at the quick service in Japan (Jacob and Marissa went twice, they loved it so much). Marissa and I went to the other one, Tokyo Dining, our first trip to get out of a downpour and really enjoyed that.

Thanks! i am really excited for the Agent P adventure!!! the more i am learning about it the more i can't wait for the kids to play!
This will be our first for Teppan Edo.. CAN'T WAIT!!!

I am wondering if Disney will do away with the FP tier system once they have the expansion of Soarin' and TSMM complete.

I don't know but i sure HOPE SO! soooooooooo not a fan of the tiers.

Mission Space - green side made me sick. I was fine with Orange side. My motion sickness is odd though. I am fine in a boat in the ocean. Put me in a boat on a still lake, I get sick. There was no line for Mission Space when we went, so I think we went 3 times in a row (it was raining). Plus, Chelsea loves playing after it is over. It is hard to get her to leave.

oh boy... Green was nothing to me.. This is why i think i will be ok with orange? then again i am a little leery since i will be stuck in there with no escape in small quarters?!?! who knows but i wil try anything once.

The pub crawl seems like fun. I have never done one. Glad you didn't have any side effects. Maybe you ribs are sore from all the laughing?

This pub crawl is my favorite. i have been on others which weren't as fun..

Have a great day.

I hope you had a great day too!!!

Your kids took some really good pictures. Must take after their momma.

Aww Thanks! I think they did a pretty good job too.

Oh my girl drama is ridiculous. I have 3 daughters, thankfully they are all grown up now. Social media was not around when they were growing up.

Social Media is horrible for kids. It all started as a college thing. I wish it had a age restriction on it. I am THANKFUL we didn't have any of this crazy technology when we were kids.. NOTHING is out there about the crazy crap we did. lol!

Glad Meg has a good head on her shoulders at the tender age of 10. Hopefully it will be an advantage for her when she hits her teens. Girls are just mean now adays.. I have a 13 yr old granddaughter and the things I hear and see at her school are bad.

isn't it insane? just a click of a mouse can ruin a girls self esteem! NONSENSE!

Epcot plans look good! We are like you in 2010; not fans of Epcot. Maybe next trip?!

Oh yes! you have to give it a better try. there is so much we missed the first two times we went this last time we saw so so much more! not to mention the AWESOME CM's and PP photographers!!!!

I love that the phone booths are a tradition. And what fun will it be in years to come to see the kids over the years?! :lovestruc

I can only imagine what they will come up with as the years go on... They are this nutty at 10. Can you imagine 15 or 16?!?! oh boy!!!

St. Patty's Pub Crawl looks like so much fun! I can't even remember the last time I did a bar crawl (not enough pubs down here to crawl between:rotfl:).

The pub crawl is a BLAST! IT would take you years to go to each bar in Chicago from one end to another.

Hope the luck of the Irish has been with you today! :thumbsup2:jumping1::jumping2:

you do know the 'luck' of the Irish is not lucky right?!?! It's all a rouse!

Hope everyone had a great St. Paddy's day! We sure did! Had about 20 pounds of corned beef enough carrots cabbage and potatoes for 90 people. Left overs? Yeah wanna come by? HA HA
it was excellent yet i have the worst heart burn today.. blah!

Drama at school- nothing to report. i guess the one girl has been off so all is quiet.
BUT! always a but isn't there???
As we are walking in the house Meg pipes up to say Matt has another detention. My eyes turn red Claws come out WHAT? NOW WHAT HOMEWORK HAVE YOU MISSED? No. something else..
I guess Matt drew some pictures at school. (no surprise there) well someone had written some profanity on two of his pictures. It's CLEARLY not his hand writing, it's not something he would say, He is NOT that stupid to write something like that in school.
No- i do not believe my kids are perfect. as a matter of fact yes my boys have slipped up and swore- on the field for some sports thing. Meg won't use profanity never did.
IF i had any doubts about Matt writing this i would make him do the detention. Honestly it's not his writing, Matt would tell me the truth. He has done some not so brilliant things in the past and HAS owned up to them. this is not one of them.
SO i wrote a note to school stating sorry he will NOT be serving this detention. Check with the CCD kids. They have done some terrible things, including stealing things out of the kids desks.

Fun huh?

wanna get back on track of Epcot...

Ohhh...cool shirt Pluto 0809...LOVE MMBJ :flower1:

Good morning! 19 lbs of corned beef?!?!? Holy cow are you feeding an army? :rolleyes: We had grilled corned beef and swiss on rye sandwiches with stir fried cabbage for dinner last night. Yummy! And not a bit of Irish in us...

Can't wait to hear more plans!

That sounds DELISH!!!!

OK lets get back to the Food and Wine.. I would like to keep this post updated on all your recommendations..

Must Do's

Food:

Canada

soup
rainbow trout - katmark

Ireland:
Everything!!!

Japan
Sushi

Singapore:
Mahi Mahi - Pluto0809

China:
Black pepper Shrimp - Pluto0809

Poland
Pierogie (sp)
Kielbasa- Katmark

France:
Beef Dish - Katmark Pluto0809

Scotland:
scallops - Katmark
Potato Pancake - Katmark

Australia:
Garlic Shrimp (Lidian)

Greece- if we have room (Lidian and Pluto0809)
Chicken Gyros

Italy:
Again IF we have room. ravioli (pluto0809)

Belgium:
WAFFLES!!! - Katmark - Lidian

Drinks:

Germany

Beer of course
Grapefruit beer - Katmark

Ireland-
all of it again...

France:
Cosmo Slushie! - Li Li - Katmark - Pluto0809

China:
Green Tea Cocktail - MissMaryQC

I will update this as you all give your opinions!
My list is getting LONGER!!! YAY!

Tums.... Need lots of Tums rolaids. as much as my bag can carry!

Last edited:
France usually has a special alcohol slushy drink at F&W! The year we went, I think it was a red Cosmo slush; it was delicious!

First, love your shirt.

Good for you sticking up for Matt.

Some thoughts to add in red to your list below

OK lets get back to the Food and Wine.. I would like to keep this post updated on all your recommendations..

Here is MY must do's:

Food:

Canada

soup
Rainbow Trout...it was out of this world!!!!

Ireland:
Everything!!!

Japan
Sushi

Poland
Pierogie (sp)
Kielbasa...again out of this world...we ended up each getting our own because we wouldn't share (and we went more than once)

Drinks:

Germany

Beer of course
Grapefruit beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ireland-
all of it again...

I will update this as you all give your opinions!

Be sure you go to France for the slush and the beef dish...spectacular. And Scotland for the scallops with bacon and the potato pancake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter