• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

Love the video!!!! :) I am Disney stressing today BIG TIME! My Mom and I decided to try and swing a quick long weekend trip in November so we can say Goodbye to the Xmas lights :( and I can literally find NOWHERE to stay on property....except if I have $2,000 a night for the Grand Floridian. Sigh. Hopefully we'll figure something out. The goal is to book TODAY.

The video was awesome, I love it!! Your kiddos are so cute..they really were surprised..I hope yall have as good a trip this year!!!

That video was great! I love how the kids did not believe they were going to Disney! My friend's son had the same reaction at Christmas when she surprised him lol.

Loved, loved loved the video, thanks for sharing!

Good luck tonight with the FPs!

Thank you!!!

Loved the video!!!!

Good luck tonight! ::yes;:

D~

Thanks!!!

Yep! I totally cried like a baby watching you surprise your kiddos!! Thank you so much for sharing the video.

Good luck tonight!! I will be doing the same thing tomorrow night!

Aww that's sweet thank you!

Aw, that's too bad about the kids game. Hopefully their next one goes better! The pics of them all ready to go were so cute! My girls got rained on all day and they were miserable.

Oh No. Sorry it rained. the girls did great can't wait for practice tonight see how it goes!!! LOL

I watched some of ABC Family too this weekend. Sken and I watched some of Toy Story, to which he told me "This really is a great movie!"

AWWW! Toy story is a great movie!!!
I watched them ALL on saturday! First time in forever i just sat and watched TV!

Still wavering on the trip.. I booked it, just in case he decided to do it, and I booked some ADRs too just in case. He is still on the fence, but It's at the very least 50/50 so we shall see. I might just start a PTR in hopes that will help persuade him!

No Wavering!!!
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT! Write it all out! that's what we are all here for right??

That was the most awesome birthday surprise ever. You'll never outdo that one so there is no point in trying. ;)

Your not kidding.. That is nothing to be topped...
Every time i watch it i cry.. I will surprise them again. But i don't know how or when. Might be 2016 trip?? :rolleyes1

I completely forgot that you stayed at POR the first night. We stayed there for the first time last month and liked the resort. We'll be back with a couple of our grandsons in June. The free dining bounce back for 2016 includes some June dates, which work out perfect for our family.

LOVE POR! it's such a beautiful resort!!! If i could i would go back in a heart beat!
Plus they have a great pool.. if they had music underwater it would be better then AOA.
Also they have the BEST store.
and food..

Are you flying or driving to Florida for the next trip?

2016 we will be flying. this year another drive. this will be the last time my battleship take the drive. too much on a car...

Awww! I love how it takes them a little to figure it out and then they are crying. :lovestruc:lovestruc

I KNOW! my little Zack just all by himself arms folded.. I just want to hug him! then Peanut just breaking down completely! Matt with his your the best Mom! UGH! I just love my kids! How can i NOT take them at every chance i can??

Video was amazing! Your kids are too cute and I cried!

awww thank you!!! i do just love them to pieces!

Love the video!!!! :) I am Disney stressing today BIG TIME! My Mom and I decided to try and swing a quick long weekend trip in November so we can say Goodbye to the Xmas lights :( and I can literally find NOWHERE to stay on property....except if I have $2,000 a night for the Grand Floridian. Sigh. Hopefully we'll figure something out. The goal is to book TODAY.

Thanks!
What is that about??? Seriously> HOW is the entire Disney World resorts sold out?!?! I am NOT understanding this AT ALL???
oh oh! Let me know how it goes!?!?

The video was awesome, I love it!! Your kiddos are so cute..they really were surprised..I hope yall have as good a trip this year!!!

Thanks! they were surprised.. and so appreciative! This is why we go as much as we can!

I never have this problem. I love being bored!

UGH! HATE IT! i cannot sit still. I will come up with something to do!

Aww, I love it!

Thank you!!!

Yes yes, make it back if you can and tell us the deets!

I will post in a minute!

That video was great! I love how the kids did not believe they were going to Disney! My friend's son had the same reaction at Christmas when she surprised him lol.

Thank you!!! It was the best EVER! isn't it the cutest ever to surprise them and the BEST REACTIONS! awww you just want to squeeze them!

stopping by to say hi! waiting to do FP+ T minus 1 minute!

Howdy! I will post in a minute!

I can't wait to find out how your FP selections went last night!!!! :)

UP NEXT!

I'm going backwards to post the kids Football Sunday!
Because they are cute.
got their jerseys:

Z-man!

Z and one socked peanut.

trying to take a pic of Matt with Zack being... Zack

Muscle Man Matt..

He needs a hair cut!

and well...

Crazies....

Then i saw a pic on facebook and i want the cheerleaders to do this on BonFire night!

HOW FLIPPING COOL would this be??

Oh how i HOPE the do this!!!

I have better pictures i just haven't edited them yet. these are all from my cell phone.

On to FP day/night.

WHY OH WHY was FP on a Monday night?!?! WHY!
Tom woke me up at 10:45 for the 11pm start.
I booted up my computer brought up what i was going to try for and then the time just stopped...
STOPPED i tell you! so i went out for a smoke to make the time go faster..
it worked.
right on time i was able to go backwards on the trip which then POOF!
system went DOWN.
waited

and waited some more.

MORE WAITING! refresh...

refresh!

20 minutes later it was back up.

made the rest of what i could and off to bed.

this morning i was not a happy camper. Nope not at all. Im still tired..

SO wanna see how our days are going to go? because it might be a surprise to me too after my sleepy FP picks.. LOL!

Let's do a day by day shall we?

Hahaha - I love "one socked Peanut"... She is so adorable!

And those boys - not only are they growing, but I think they are starting to look more and more alike... Is it just me? I've always been able to tell them apart and I still can - but maybe it's just their smiles? I dunno? :scratchin

Love you girl - I cannot wait for this trip for all of us!!! It's going to be amazing!

D~

Posting at the same time!

Can't wait to see your FP picks - bigger. LOL

D~

Hahaha - I love "one socked Peanut"... She is so adorable!

She is a NUT! I will post better pictures when she is in FULL uniform! LOL

And those boys - not only are they growing, but I think they are starting to look more and more alike... Is it just me? I've always been able to tell them apart and I still can - but maybe it's just their smiles? I dunno?

Got me?!?! they are just getting BIG. i hate it.. thankfully they aren't big enough to still snuggle or stop calling me MOMMY!

Love you girl - I cannot wait for this trip for all of us!!! It's going to be amazing!

Me too!

Posting at the same time!

Can't wait to see your FP picks - bigger. LOL

D~

Yes you were! LOL

OK let me do a day by day...

Day 1 start of a magical trip

I still don't know which day we are actually leaving Chicago and head down to our Happy place! i would love to leave as early as we can as in Wednesday the 11th to spend more time with our friends. ALL depends on Tom and his work vacation!

Load up the car

which will look something like this. Leave around 3 or 4. and start that LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG BORING drive.
I will drive first since i want to sleep at night.. and Hopefully most of Georgia.... There are two very boring states we drive threw Indiana and Georgia! Illinois isn't very exciting either..

we will see stuff like this:

Waving profusely to all my dis-friends!

stop here OF COURSE

For this:

Pray there isn't any of this

NO RAIN!

then off to our friends home for a night or two!

On the 14th we will be seeing this:

and going here:
Art-of-Animation-sign.jpg

Hope we don't run into Mortica!

settled in we will head over to........

DAY 2 (maybe?)

Which ever day we are on this Disney day will be in:

we will ride:
FP:

then we will go to:
FP:
Frozen+Sing+a+Long.jpg

Per Meg we had to do this

Then
our ALL TIME FAVORITE
FP:

we will hit all the other attractions we can probably ride Star Tours about a zillion times as we LOVE that too!

Leave here and head over to:
hoop-dee-doo-1.jpg

For our 8:30 ressie!

go back HOME and hit the beds hard...

Will post our next days TOMORROW!!!

Excited to see your FP picks. Sounds like a stressful night~
First day! Woo hooo. Traveling to Disney is so much fun! So much excitement.

Meg looks way too grown in this photo! And is it really cold enough up there already for a turtle neck? The one sock is HILARIOUS! :laughing:

D'awww, I love this picture! :goodvibes

Then i saw a pic on facebook and i want the cheerleaders to do this on BonFire night!
Are they going to be searching for the lost princess or something? :confused3

WHY OH WHY was FP on a Monday night?!?! WHY!
Mine is going to be on a Sunday night! Thankfully, I'm a night owl and am almost always awake at midnight anyhow. It's ADR morning and being up by 5:30am that day KILLS ME. :crazy2:

SO wanna see how our days are going to go? because it might be a surprise to me too after my sleepy FP picks.. LOL!
Yes, show us! Show us! :hyper:

STOPPED i tell you! so i went out for a smoke to make the time go faster..
it worked.
system went DOWN.
waited

and waited some more.

MORE WAITING! refresh...

refresh!

20 minutes later it was back up.
Jesus, I'm stressed out just reading about your technical difficulties. :scared:

YES YES YES! NOOOOO RAIN! I AGREE! ::yes::

On the 14th we will be seeing this:
Sigh! :cloud9:

and going here:
Art-of-Animation-sign.jpg
Me too, me too! :hyper:

OMG, their faces! Especially Meg & Matt! :rotfl:

I have no idea what this is! You've stumped me! Is this HDDR? :confused3

Last edited:
Love the plans so far!! The Frozen sing-a-long is so fun!!

Also, YAY for HDDR! You're family is going to have so much fun with that!!!

Such cute pictures of the kids! When you said a one "socked" Meg for a minute I thought maybe she got hit and had a black eye. :crutches::P

HOW FLIPPING COOL would this be??

Oh how i HOPE the do this!!!

Just make sure the lanterns are legal in your area before attempting. We got in a little trouble doing that as a fund-raiser at the shelter. Apparently they are a fire hazard or something? :confused3 :rotfl:

system went DOWN.

Ugh! Darn that Stitch, stop eating the page! :stitch:

There are two very boring states we drive threw Indiana and Georgia!

Hey, that's MY state you are DISsing! (see how clever I was there? ::yes:: ) I will admit that once you get through Atlanta, the rest of the way down the state is pretty boring.

I love your Disney plans so far. Well other than RnRC, my old body can't handle that one any more. :worried: You are going to LOVE HDDR! So totally designed for your family.

WELL, I called Disney a couple of times yesterday and was online like a crazy person and there are literally zero rooms available at any value or moderate resort. I even switched up my days a bit to see if we got lucky with our little bit of wiggle room, but sadly, nope. SO, I headed over to my back up friend, expedia.com. Mom and I were able to book a room at Buena Vista Palace across from Downtown Disney. Not staying on property is KILLING ME, but we know some people who've stayed there with good experiences, so we'll see. We got our airfare as part of the package and then I was back on the phone with Disney ordering our tickets and also got two tix for MVMCP!!!! That brightened up my whole entire day, even though we now have the impossible task of securing dining and any even remotely good FPs.

Also, it JUST occurred to me----we were 59 days yesterday, which means I think we'll be in WDW the same time as you guys!! Do I sense my very first DIS meet in our future?! :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter