• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

Oh I am so sorry! poor you! don't you bring something to eat?
I do, but it's just so hard to sit at my desk and eat real food, because murphy's law... The moment I take a bite, a client walks in the door or the phone rings. It makes me crazy. :scared: So on days like these, I pretty much just subsist on granola bars!

damn that came up quick.
That's what she said! :D

Today I am a call in for Job #2 (hoping i don't have to go in because of the pain)
I hope you don't get called in, either! You need to rest your tootsies! :hug:

FP is in 5 days!!! WOOZA!
I love this for totally selfish reasons. Since my next trip is right on the heels of yours, that means that the closer YOUR stuff gets, the closer MINE gets! I like that. :thumbsup2

The party looks like it was fun! I think that traveling pizza guy is so cool. I would love that for Bradey :)
Think he would travel THAT far??

These last few months are going fast! Can't wait to see you! I get to make our FPs tomorrow night.....yikes!

Love you....mean it!

oreo cookies dipped in chocolate. because oreo's need more calories!!! YUM! with sprinkles and things!
then
Those look adorable. I love the randomness of the eyes. ;)
the party went off without a hitch! everyone had a blast!!! i was able to finally sit down at about 4pm. I will say it was perfect. the kids had a blast.
The party looked like it was a lot of fun. I think kids love chaotic birthday parties.

I can't believe you are almost ready for your fp day. The trip will be here before you know it.

I do, but it's just so hard to sit at my desk and eat real food, because murphy's law... The moment I take a bite, a client walks in the door or the phone rings. It makes me crazy. :scared: So on days like these, I pretty much just subsist on granola bars!

At least it's something!!!

That's what she said!

HA HA HA HA HA HA you nut

I hope you don't get called in, either! You need to rest your tootsies!

Rest? i don't know that strange 4 letter word.

I love this for totally selfish reasons. Since my next trip is right on the heels of yours, that means that the closer YOUR stuff gets, the closer MINE gets! I like that.

LOL! yay for us!

The party looks like it was fun! I think that traveling pizza guy is so cool. I would love that for Bradey :)
Think he would travel THAT far??

Umm I don't think so and if he did that would be one heck of a bill!!! LOL
I won't do it again..

These last few months are going fast! Can't wait to see you! I get to make our FPs tomorrow night.....yikes!

They FLEW by!
Ohh FP day! then it's smooth sailing! GOOD LUCK!

Love you....mean it!

Love ya too!!!

Those look adorable. I love the randomness of the eyes.

The kids decorated them! i knew you couldn't tell... LOL

The party looked like it was a lot of fun. I think kids love chaotic birthday parties.

It was. Chaotic is my life. i love every minute of it!

I can't believe you are almost ready for your fp day. The trip will be here before you know it.

Me neither.. It came quick!

Having issues with my "movie"
my video's are not posting in the movie maker!! I am having a heck of a time here!!! talk soon need to figure it out.

SUNDAY IS OUR FIRST GAME!!! I CANNOT WAIT!

Have a pixi dusted filled weekend!

.. It came quick!
ToMjGpMhVjTvjX5nLs4.gif

...I'm sooooo gonna get your thread in trouble again. :rotfl: But hey, if it's good enough for prime-time, it's okay for the DIS, right?!

Have a pixi dusted filled weekend!
You too, Mo! :hug:

So are you ready for your FP Day? Because I know you have absolutely nothing else to do other than think about FP selections all day!! :)

Once we get our schedules nailed down we need to work in our Dismeet. I would get a kick out of meeting you in person!!! :)

Hi Mo, I found you here! I need to go back and catch up, but I'd like to follow along (if I can!) with the rest of it, especially since we're going to be there around the same time!

Stopping by to say hi!!! HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you had a nice day off yesterday...

Love you - mean it!

D~

YAY!!! Birthday week! I think everyone should have ongoing celebrations. hehehehe

That pasta salad was COOL!!!!!

Hope you are rested up and feeling better

..I'm sooooo gonna get your thread in trouble again. :rotfl: But hey, if it's good enough for prime-time, it's okay for the DIS, right?!

Your NUT! :rotfl2:

You too, Mo

Thanks!!

Glad the party worked out well. The food and everything look great!

It really did thank you!!!

Good luck with your Fast Passes!

Thanks i need it!

So are you ready for your FP Day? Because I know you have absolutely nothing else to do other than think about FP selections all day!!

I MIGHT be ready.. ya know i think today i should probably figure it out right? Since it's tonight!

Once we get our schedules nailed down we need to work in our Dismeet. I would get a kick out of meeting you in person!!!

You got it!!!! I love Dis Meets!

Hi Mo, I found you here! I need to go back and catch up, but I'd like to follow along (if I can!) with the rest of it, especially since we're going to be there around the same time!

Hi there and a big ol- :welcome: to you!!! Glad to have you aboard!
How FUN! I will check i see you have a PTR too???

Stopping by to say hi!!! HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you had a nice day off yesterday...

Love you - mean it!

D~

Howdy!
It was OK. LOVE YOU MEAN IT!

YAY!!! Birthday week! I think everyone should have ongoing celebrations. hehehehe

That pasta salad was COOL!!!!!

Hope you are rested up and feeling better

Thanks!!! it was a fun party!

rest.. OK i have something to say about this...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING DIS PEOPLE!

I hope you all had a great weekend!!!
Saturday i had an honest to goodness DAY OFF.. yes as in from the the time i woke up to the time i went to bed i had a day OFF...
let me tell you...

It's over rated. I was BORED. i cleaned my bedroom. the house. etc. then sat on my toushie watched Disney movies on ABC family ALL DAY... and made the start of our family movies from the surprise trip. that's it, i was BOOOOOOOOOOORED. was invited to go to the Kid Rock concert. and passed.. Was determined to just stay home.

Sunday was the kids first game. Lost 45-0 yeah.. you read that right. it was TERRIBLE!!! poor kids. When i spoke to one of the coaches at half time he said not one of the coaches should be yelling at the kids, he saw it as the coaches fault! The kids should hold up their heads as they are doing a great job doing everything they have been taught thus far.
Kinda like they have NEVER practiced special teams. Until that day.
so they know what to practice going forth! So i hope the season gets better. I have a couple of pictures i will share with you soon.

TODAY!
Meg has basketball practice from 4-5 I HAVE to get a game plan for FP tonight.
Ugh on a Monday night... tomorrow will not be a fun day.

I wasn't going to share the movie with everyone yet a couple of people showed interest so here it is. Don't feel obligated to watch.

Hope to be back today to let you know of the PLAN of attack tonight.

Yep! I totally cried like a baby watching you surprise your kiddos!! Thank you so much for sharing the video.

Good luck tonight!! I will be doing the same thing tomorrow night!

Aw, that's too bad about the kids game. Hopefully their next one goes better! The pics of them all ready to go were so cute! My girls got rained on all day and they were miserable.

I watched some of ABC Family too this weekend. Sken and I watched some of Toy Story, to which he told me "This really is a great movie!"

Still wavering on the trip.. I booked it, just in case he decided to do it, and I booked some ADRs too just in case. He is still on the fence, but It's at the very least 50/50 so we shall see. I might just start a PTR in hopes that will help persuade him!

That was the most awesome birthday surprise ever. You'll never outdo that one so there is no point in trying. ;)

I completely forgot that you stayed at POR the first night. We stayed there for the first time last month and liked the resort. We'll be back with a couple of our grandsons in June. The free dining bounce back for 2016 includes some June dates, which work out perfect for our family.

Are you flying or driving to Florida for the next trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter