• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

Good morning Mo-Mo!!!! Love you! :lovestruc

Happy birthday to my favorite Midgets today! :thumbsup2

D~

Hope everything goes great this weekend, good luck getting it all done. Can't wait to see the pictures next week.

it was a blur. I can't wait to see the pictures! LOL

Good Luck!!! Hope the caffeine kicks in and carries you through!!!

I think the Mom rush came in and i was able to pull it all off!

Good luck with all of the last minute party preparations! I'm sure you will pull it off - as usual - you seem to always get everything done - and done well!

I do.. I have no idea how?!?!

Hope you are able to enjoy the party yourself too! Looking forward to seeing pictures next week! And to Matt, Zack and Meg.....

I finally sat at about 2pm on Saturday! I have a couple to share before everyone riots again...

My SIL's sister was able to bring the triplets home on 8/29, so they were just over a month old! I hear all are doing well, although I'm sure there is not much sleeping going on in that house, as you know I'm sure! Sorry I've been to sparse with the updates. Bad DISer, BAD!!! :guilty::sad2: I hope to get a chance to meet and snuggle those little babies sometime soon. Maybe during football season... hoping that we can get together with them for a game sometime this fall. Not to start any big debates :tiptoe:, but after yesterday's NFL news, I'm just glad that the Patriots and Tom Brady can get on with the season! (I know you're a Bears fan, and vaguely remember Super Bowl XX when you guys whipped our butts!) :worried:

Awww.. YOU MUST GO SEE THE BABIES! I need pictures...
Yep i will always be a bears fan. Win or lose.. and honestly this year isn't going very well...
Sorry no i am not a Tom brady fan.

Won't be long now and you will be doing fast passes... although I'm sure at the moment you're way too busy to even think about that! I'm so looking forward to November and our DISmeet!! Will love meeting you and your crew! (I have it marked in my notes for AK day on Tuesday 11/17 but we can change if necessary or meet up at AOA since we will be staying there too!) I'll be the one chasing the little blond toddler... he started walking in the last week or so. We can't keep up with how much he is changing, but he is just too much fun

One more week and i am ready to do fast passes! but we shall see how it goes. I still have to get it paid off... LOL YOU KNOW how i love my Dis Meets!!! so looking forward to it!
I love the little toddler stages!!! SO CUTE!

New to your thread and all caught up!

WELCOME!!! so glad to have you aboard!
6ff0419e898a41b4aaa0f2dc0c16e262.jpg

May I recommend some socks to you? They are a brand called balega. You can get them at any running store and I swear these are the best socks ever made! I wore them when I ran the Boston Marathon (in the rain) and did not get a single blister! 26.2 miles (at the end of the day it is over 30), and not a single blemish on my foot! I have searched for the perfect socks for years and these are them!

PLEASE recommend ANYTHING that will help me.
your amazing.. Thank you so very much these are awesome as they have the no peek. I cannot have anything above my ankle!
I have to get to the doc and figure out WHY i am so bloated or bloat in an instant?? stupid thyroid!
will be buying these thank you again!!!

Anyway, you trip plans look great! I loved AOA when I stayed there. We were upgraded to a Lion King Suite from a LM room, so we were super excited!

Oh AOA is an awesome resort.. we do love it! FANTASTIC on your pixi dust being upgraded! I loved lion king... Kinda excited for cars..

Praying it goes well for you today!!! Kiddos will have a great party! Storms must stay away! Sending lots of Pixie Dust!!!! :woohoo:

D~

oh it rained.... A LOT...

Wow....you are one busy mamma!! I've semi caught up around here I think...

So true lol. I'm with you there!!!

oh i haven't even told you everything!

Mo, your life is so wonderfully busy!! I can't wait to see all your awesome party pics!

it is busy and i wouldn't have it any other way!

it was a blur. I can't wait to see the pictures! LOL
I finally sat at about 2pm on Saturday! I have a couple to share before everyone riots again...
Welllllllll???? haha just kidding... :lmao:take your time! We all know you always deliver with pictures! They will be worth any wait.

Awww.. YOU MUST GO SEE THE BABIES! I need pictures...

triplets.jpg

How's this? :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc I borrowed this one from facebook, but did ask permission to share!

Yep i will always be a bears fan. Win or lose.. and honestly this year isn't going very well...
Sorry no i am not a Tom brady fan.

It's ok, I don't take anyone not being a New England fan personally.... or any disagreement with me on anything for that matter! It makes the world go around! And I give you a lot of credit for sticking with your Bears regardless... we have a lot of fair weather fans in this area........ more commonly known as "pink hats." I'm not sure if that's a New England term, but it's sooo appropriate for those who just jump on the band wagon when the teams are doing well. And the origin is from the HUGE numbers of people (not to generalize, but usually women!) who started wearing these hats when the red sox started doing well... but probably more because the hats are cute:

pinkhat.png
Pretty funny, some of the sports radio shows have interviewed "pink hats" to see how much they know about the teams, and it's usually pretty entertaining.

One more week and i am ready to do fast passes! but we shall see how it goes. I still have to get it paid off... LOL YOU KNOW how i love my Dis Meets!!! so looking forward to it!
I love the little toddler stages!!! SO CUTE!

Eeeeek, I'm so excited for fast passes! We went up to my parents house in New Hampshire this weekend for my birthday and I got everyone's votes for FP+'s. I just have to go back through and make a game plan for each day! :woohoo:

Will you be posting FP+ plans? Curious to see which you're going with too!

And apparently today is the actual birthday for the kiddos, so sending wishes again!

:bday::bday::bday:

Hope you have a great week!

The Birthday that never ends!

Hello all! so let's do a recap on the birthday.
I left here Thursday i should have went shopping for the rest of the stuff but sadly i didn't i ended up going to football practice then straight to work! Had a blast came home about 1am. <-- yep read that right!
I had every intention to get up with the kids - do peanut's hair and send to school.
Didn't happen. I slept in until about 8:30-9am! WOW! i never sleep past 7. usually up by like 6:30ish.
whatever. i finally got up had my first cup of coffee THEN was able to start moving. First up the house. I had to clean we were having people over who are allergic to dogs. i needed to get ALL of the dog hair off of the couches etc.
then had the BRILLIANT idea to give Logan a bath. took him outside to blow dry him. the lawn had a thick carpet of white dog hair... it was horrible. cleaned that up took him inside. to see my couch was FULL of dog hair once again. :sad2:
cleaned it up AGAIN did the last minute shopping finally stopped about 9pm. Tom was out trying to clean out the pool. We haven't used it since football started - it was a lovely shade of dark green. When tom was done it looked like green jello... NOPE pool is closed for the year. :rolleyes1

fell flat on my face to wake up EARLY Saturday. kids were all excited! YAY our party day! I was a little upset as it was one year ago we were surprising the kids for their Disney trip... ALL i kept thinking about WHY weren't there?!?!
So on with the show.. I had to CLEAN AGAIN. start getting all the salads cakes and things DONE.
when the storm hit... not just any storm but like a thunderous sheets of rain storm.
i was glued to the weather and thankfully it blew over about 11.
i was on a roll...
Of course i can't just make a normal pasta salad.. I have to make colored pasta..

I think it came out pretty cool...
then we made:

oreo cookies dipped in chocolate. because oreo's need more calories!!! YUM! with sprinkles and things!
then

oh how i love these!

had to fill the pinata

and the loot bags made the kids do this...
Then totally forgot i had to make CAKES!!! so i did that too

yes there was three of them. But put one away for today.

the jump house came a little later because of the storms IT WAS HUGE! the kids had the bright idea to put the hose on the slide part. talk about a MESS!

The pizza guy came

the party went off without a hitch! everyone had a blast!!! i was able to finally sit down at about 4pm. I will say it was perfect. the kids had a blast.

a friend took this:

VERY LOUD.

I will upload my pictures this week.

we did have one little boy spend the night.. one of the people over with dog allergies.. yeah... He was OK!!!
Sunday came and i had to get the floors done i had more grass in the house then the lawn didn't take long since Zack helped me clean up after effects of a successful party

The kids had toys r us gift cards burning a hole in their pockets. off we went.
The boys both got Drones. Meg a bunch of little things along with MORE stuffed animals. a stop at the Disney store and on our way home to play with the drones.

they are REALLY COOL!!! one of them takes video and pictures! i promise to share those as well..
Fun story.
my friend Chunk came by he got a new camera i wanted to see and he wanted to play with the new toys too... Out front there are trees on the parkway
Yes Chunk got one of the drones stuck in the tree about 20' up.
How the hell are we going to get that down?
oh a volleyball? Sure. sounds like a great idea..
that got stuck,. Meg is not happy its her wilson volleyball.
a softball? OK just don't get that stuck it's meg's game ball.
as my neighbor pulls up they ask what happens. we tell them Javier goes to his truck and is doing whatever
Hey how about old shoes.
that got stuck.
Jav then pulls out this LONG HUGE rope. start circling it like a cowboy. tosses it up and gets the 20' branch little yank and down came the drone. Poof also got the volleyball. still no sign of the old cleat.
HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN? HOW does your neighbor JUST happen to have the exact 'tool' needed to get a drone out of a tree??? I am still shocked. macgyver i tell you i cannot make this stuff up.

We watched the Disney movies on ABC family all weekend too.

Monday my Mom wanted to take the kids shopping.
Yes again
so off we went BACK to Toys R us which was easy enough since they knew what they wanted.. yep another drone to the list. then CLOTHES! YAY! these kids made out.

once home Tom wanted to play with the drones. had a blast.

today is the kids actual birthday. we would have been in MK...

i think our trips will be in Sept from here on out!

we have football and cheerleading today. tonight i will make their favorite dinner along with the last of the cake.. this coming weekend they want to go to Red Lobster... so the birthday celebrations are ON GOING!!!

Welllllllll???? haha just kidding... :lmao:take your time! We all know you always deliver with pictures! They will be worth any wait.

View attachment 122444

How's this? :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc I borrowed this one from facebook, but did ask permission to share!

It's ok, I don't take anyone not being a New England fan personally.... or any disagreement with me on anything for that matter! It makes the world go around! And I give you a lot of credit for sticking with your Bears regardless... we have a lot of fair weather fans in this area........ more commonly known as "pink hats." I'm not sure if that's a New England term, but it's sooo appropriate for those who just jump on the band wagon when the teams are doing well. And the origin is from the HUGE numbers of people (not to generalize, but usually women!) who started wearing these hats when the red sox started doing well... but probably more because the hats are cute:

View attachment 122445
Pretty funny, some of the sports radio shows have interviewed "pink hats" to see how much they know about the teams, and it's usually pretty entertaining.

Eeeeek, I'm so excited for fast passes! We went up to my parents house in New Hampshire this weekend for my birthday and I got everyone's votes for FP+'s. I just have to go back through and make a game plan for each day! :woohoo:

Will you be posting FP+ plans? Curious to see which you're going with too!

And apparently today is the actual birthday for the kiddos, so sending wishes again!

:bday::bday::bday:

Hope you have a great week!

I will have more pictures this week. I just forgot to load them to the computer!

OMG i love the picture of the three HANDSOME babies! just precious! HOW I MISS them being so little...
tell her to enjoy every moment as they get BIG FAST.

Nope i am a die hard bears fan. they have been breaking my heart for years.
HA! pink hats. that's FUNNY! we don't have an actual name. but i like yours!

YES FP are right around the corner!!! YES i will post day by day plans SOON!!!

Wow, things are always busy at your house...enjoy every second, they grow up way too fast...my "baby" is 33 and has 2 babies of her own...please tell your babies Happy Birthday!!!! It is a fun thing to celebrate all week or maybe all month...

Of course i can't just make a normal pasta salad.. I have to make colored pasta..

I think it came out pretty cool...
These looks like little baby snakes to me. Delicious baby snakes, though!

then we made:

oreo cookies dipped in chocolate. because oreo's need more calories!!! YUM! with sprinkles and things!
OH YEAH, NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT. OM NOM NOM.

Then totally forgot i had to make CAKES!!! so i did that too
Oh god, now I want cake!!!

The pizza guy came
What? No pizza pics? :sad:

the party went off without a hitch! everyone had a blast!!! i was able to finally sit down at about 4pm. I will say it was perfect. the kids had a blast.
HOORAY! I'm so glad to hear it, girl! :goodvibes

I will upload my pictures this week.
Pizza pictures? :worship:

We watched the Disney movies on ABC family all weekend too.
So did I! Forgot how much I love "Tangled!" (I think it puts "Frozen" to shame, frankly.) :cutie:

Last edited:
The birthday food looks awesome; nice job! :worship:
Happy Birthday to your babies!
We were at Disney over the weekend. It was warm and rainy, lol! But good, of course! Our first time in September, I'm pretty sure.

I'm exhausted just reading about the party prep! You really are a super mom!
Happy birthday to the kiddos!

I must goodness I'm exhausted just reading! You are Wonder Woman literally! I've been living at the soccer field 4 days a week and I feel like I have to plan everything else out! Can't wait to see photos! Glad you survived!

Wow, things are always busy at your house...enjoy every second, they grow up way too fast...my "baby" is 33 and has 2 babies of her own...please tell your babies Happy Birthday!!!! It is a fun thing to celebrate all week or maybe all month...

I do enjoy it all.. that's why i do it like a lunatic! thankfully the kids DO appreciate it as they tell me all the time!!! SO i am going something right as a parent! LOL
But they do want another surprise trip to Disney...
good Lord help me.

These looks like little baby snakes to me. Delicious baby snakes, though!

your weird... LOL
it did come out really awesome!

OH YEAH, NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT. OM NOM NOM

it was sugar on top of sugar!

Oh god, now I want cake!!!

Patting myself on the back as they came out pretty yummy!

What? No pizza pics?

I don't think so.. pizza is pizza.

HOORAY! I'm so glad to hear it, girl!

Thanks!

Pizza pictures?

I highly doubt it.
but it looked like this
155023_468060120874_335373405874_5826499_2062603_n.jpg

or
40745_450473500874_335373405874_5567951_927942_n.jpg

nothing out of this world.

So did I! Forgot how much I love "Tangled!" (I think it puts "Frozen" to shame, frankly.)

Yes Tangled is a favorite of mine Flynn is my boyfriend.

So glad the party went well! All of the food looks yummy but I really want some of those Oreos right now!

thanks!!! it did go well.
Pure sugar craziness!

The birthday food looks awesome; nice job! :worship:
Happy Birthday to your babies!
We were at Disney over the weekend. It was warm and rainy, lol! But good, of course! Our first time in September, I'm pretty sure.

thanks!!! they had a great birthday!
YAY for Disney on the weekend!!! I LOVE SEPT!!!! this is normal time we go! and OH HOW I WANT TO BE THERE

I'm exhausted just reading about the party prep! You really are a super mom!
Happy birthday to the kiddos!

LOL. it was a whirlwind of crazy! but i did get it all done!!!!
Thanks they had a great one!

Love all the party goodies

Happy Birthday to Meg, Matt and Zack!

Thank you!!!
it was awesome!

I must goodness I'm exhausted just reading! You are Wonder Woman literally! I've been living at the soccer field 4 days a week and I feel like I have to plan everything else out! Can't wait to see photos! Glad you survived!

i SURVIVED! and did a great job!
yes i understand living out on the fields. but i really enjoy it. practice everyday!

hope everyone had a great day?

It rained HARD yesterday i mean bashing lightening it was INSANE! but we survived!
the kids had a fun birthday at school we came home relaxed for about a half hour then Meg had basketball practice which she did a great job! then had to leave early to head over for cheerleading practice! Practice went over as they are working on their half time routine rushed home since the kids wanted ME TO COOK their favorite dinner of stuffed chicken breasts. we didn't eat until 8:30! sang happy birthday had cake finally to bed well after 9. long day.

today it's more practice then i am working job #2 until close... i hope i am working with a fun lead. maybe find out if my essay was accepted?
I hope to find out soon!!!

i have nothing else! I have to make FP in 6 days. the trip is seriously coming QUICK!

I just realized that I never made it back yesterday to wish the kids a Happy Birthday! I didn't realize it last year but they have the same birthday as my Mama!

I have to make FP in 6 days. the trip is seriously coming QUICK!

:banana: Won't be long now!

your weird... LOL
Guilty. But at least I'm funny. :crazy:

40745_450473500874_335373405874_5567951_927942_n.jpg

nothing out of this world.
Disagree. I'm working 8+ hours days all this week with no lunch break due to being short-staffed. To me, that looks FREAKING AMAZING. I'm so hungry, Mo. :sad: Plus, the mobile pizza party idea is pretty neat, I think!

the kids wanted ME TO COOK their favorite dinner of stuffed chicken breasts.
This sounds DELICIOUS!!! Did you save me any leftovers??? :bitelip:

i have nothing else! I have to make FP in 6 days. the trip is seriously coming QUICK!
...Six days? SIX DAYS?! :eek: Is it really that close? I mean FP+ times is here?! OMG OMG OMG! :hyper:

Yoo-hoo.....

Am I still welcome here even though it's been forever?? Yeah?!? OKAY!!!

tumblr_n7u7zhUlON1tu8sz5o1_500.gif

HOW THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!? I miss you and the DISboards! I'm glad I can keep up on FB.

I just might have a trip in the works.. so I am stopping here!! I got Sken to think about it. We MIGHT be going Feb 17-21. Reading back on your TR now!!

I just realized that I never made it back yesterday to wish the kids a Happy Birthday! I didn't realize it last year but they have the same birthday as my Mama!

No biggie i don't think they will know.. HA HA!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR MOM!
:bday:

Won't be long now!

It really is creeping quickly!!! i need to get my act together.

Guilty. But at least I'm funny.

This you are!

Disagree. I'm working 8+ hours days all this week with no lunch break due to being short-staffed. To me, that looks FREAKING AMAZING. I'm so hungry, Mo. :sad: Plus, the mobile pizza party idea is pretty neat, I think!

Oh I am so sorry! poor you! don't you bring something to eat?
the mobile pizza is pretty cool.. Yet it wasn't the best pizza in the world. i have had better little ceasers.

This sounds DELICIOUS!!! Did you save me any leftovers??? :bitelip:

Nope these kids eat me out of a house and home!

..Six days? SIX DAYS?! :eek: Is it really that close? I mean FP+ times is here?! OMG OMG OMG! :hyper:

That's it!
I cannot believe it's here already. damn that came up quick.

Yoo-hoo.....

Am I still welcome here even though it's been forever?? Yeah?!? OKAY!!!

tumblr_n7u7zhUlON1tu8sz5o1_500.gif

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA I love your intro!!!
LOVE THIS!

HOW THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!? I miss you and the DISboards! I'm glad I can keep up on FB.

CASEY!!! Where have you been all my life? Oh- cheerleading right? :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
MISS YOU!

I just might have a trip in the works.. so I am stopping here!! I got Sken to think about it. We MIGHT be going Feb 17-21. Reading back on your TR now!!

NO WAY! :jumping1: How FUN!!! I do hope you go i want to know what its like in Feb!!!

Too Tired to function today. I seriously need to find some good shoes for job #2.
I'm in pain today from wearing the shoes yesterday.

The boys did weigh in's yesterday. I cannot believe Matt. Good God that kid is big. weighing in at 122. seriously? he's not fat.

granted he did do damage to the banana pancake things in front of him. For the Widget team you cannot be over 125.
Next year is going to scare me especially since we will be going to Disney in Sept so he cannot be over 125 when we go! He did it last year i am sure he can do it again right? Otherwise he has to move up to JV i am not so sure i want my (going to be) 12 playing with 14 year olds ya know?

Today I am a call in for Job #2 (hoping i don't have to go in because of the pain) Meg has Basketball practice from 4-6 yet has to leave early to head over to cheer at 5.

coming home to fall on my face.

I did Finish the kids new binders for the drive down wonder if i can post them on here? it's a huge file.

Right now i am working on the family movie from last year. Ya know keeping with tradition of watching our old home movies of Disney the night before!!!

FP is in 5 days!!! WOOZA!

Have a great day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter