• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

Wow! Updates galore! I loved reading about all of this. Maine is so beautiful!!
You took some awesome photos. I laughed about the graveyard hole. Sorry.
Those lobster buzzers are cool. Every restaurant should have a themed buzzer! And how cool that she gave you the glass. That is so nice!
It is very obvious how much fun you all had and I have really loved reading about your adventures together.

Ohhh, the cemetery photos were creepy, but amazing and beautiful too!

Did you post where the Mickey backpack was from, and I missed it?

I'm such a foodie. Out of all those updates (which I greatly enjoyed reading!), by main take away was:

NOW I WANT SOME LOBSTAH!!!!!!!!!!

lobster.jpg

boiled-lobster-tail.jpg

img_0958.jpg

201100920-scarborough-lobster-main.jpg

8_22_09_97.jpg

Yowza talk about mega updates! You ladies have me in stitches with your antics! I agree with D about meeting great forever friends on the Dis, there's nothing like 'em.

Mo, you need to go to the graveyards in Cades Cove in the Smoky Mountain National Park. Some of the markers are so old that they won't anyone near them. Very very cool.

Stopping by to say hi, before I go up to work.

Love you -MISS you!!!

D~

oh my! I am so behind!!!!!! Love you girls though!

Take your time there is a lot going on here.. Just lucky i keep up with the links page!!! LOL

Wow...when you update, you update, my friend.

i NEED to get this done so i can get back on Disney track!!!

Absolutely stunning pictures...at the cemetery, at the river, while you were shopping, at the dam, just everywhere.

Thanks!!!

I adore your new house with the inlaw spot. ;)

Isn't is BEEE--YOU---TEE--FUL?

The pictures at the beach with your footprints and all your names and you three girls just warmed my heart.

Thanks... it was special for us

I love that you got "pixie dust" and got to keep your beer class. I don't like lobster...but I LOVE scallops and those scallops have me drooling right now.

I DID!!! I still hold it near and dear!!!
Oh good grief those scallops were to die for!

Awesome updates and pictures! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Thank you for reading!

Oh my heavens! So many updates!!

View attachment 115272

I literally cannot even remember everything I wanted to comment on! I just love seeing you three together and enjoy your fun times, thanks for sharing them with us.

All th food looks great! Good way to spend your last day!

Awe, so sweet you got to catch Bradeya game! And all of Suzis family looks wonderful!

LL Bean! Too cool!

Ohmagahhhhhhh, falling in a hole one a grave!! Bahahahahah! I would freaked a little too! That cemetery was cool beans though, I love that it's so old! I was trying to read the dates but they're so decrepit it was hard, but I could make out they seemed to be 1800s, that's what I love about that New England area, all the history! I remember visiting a old cemetery in Boston where John Handcock and some other famous people are buried, it's just fascinating!

I bet you were tired, but in true Disney fashion you guys pushed through and made the absolute most out of your time together!! Good job!

Thanks for all the updates Mo!

HA! your A NUT... I do have to get this finished so we can move onto DISNEY PLANNING!
we three are something to behold... not for the weak of heart that's for sure.. LOL

Food was spot on.. i really want a damn whoopie pie PEANUT BUTTER one.. HINT HINT SOOOOOOZIE.

Suzi's family is just so warm and open loved every minute of it! L L BEAN was really fun to shop around in!

Yep the cemetery.. they weren't taking me that easily! Yes they were about 1850-1875? It was serene to walk around in. LOVE CEMETERIES!

Thanks for reading along!

That was a great update! You had a really fun time together. That lobster looks impossible to eat. I wouldn't have the foggiest idea what to do with the main body part of the lobster.

we do have a great time together.. I still would like to get a cabin some place everyone who wants can meet up there.

Shockingly enough you do NOTHING with the actual body! legs tail and claws are what your after.. and it was delish! BUTTER!!!!!

Wow Great Updates!! What an amazing trip, Maine is so beautiful. All of that food looks so good, and Suzi was a great host.

I am feeling kind of sad that you have to leave.:sad:

Maine is fantastic i cannot wait to go back one year! Suzi was the best of the best! she did some serious driving!

Yes but we will soon be together again!

Great updates! Sounds like it was an amazing trip!

It really was..

Wow! Updates galore! I loved reading about all of this. Maine is so beautiful!!
You took some awesome photos. I laughed about the graveyard hole. Sorry.
Those lobster buzzers are cool. Every restaurant should have a themed buzzer! And how cool that she gave you the glass. That is so nice!
It is very obvious how much fun you all had and I have really loved reading about your adventures together.

I need to get this updated and start focusing on DISNEY!
it was pretty funny falling in a hole.. I did hurt my ankle... Yet it wasn't the first time and i am sure it won't be the last.
YES THEY SHOULD! love themed buzzers! i still love my glass... it's sitting proud on my cabinets!
I love my girls!!!

Ohhh, the cemetery photos were creepy, but amazing and beautiful too!

Did you post where the Mickey backpack was from, and I missed it?

Thanks! LOVE cemeteries!!!
Backpack is from the Disney Store!

I'm such a foodie. Out of all those updates (which I greatly enjoyed reading!), by main take away was:

NOW I WANT SOME LOBSTAH!!!!!!!!!!

lobster.jpg

boiled-lobster-tail.jpg

img_0958.jpg

201100920-scarborough-lobster-main.jpg

8_22_09_97.jpg

Your a nut... It was ALL delish!!! cannot complain on anything.. I really need a whoopie pie. the Rock Lobster is the BEST!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA

Yowza talk about mega updates! You ladies have me in stitches with your antics! I agree with D about meeting great forever friends on the Dis, there's nothing like 'em.

Mo, you need to go to the graveyards in Cades Cove in the Smoky Mountain National Park. Some of the markers are so old that they won't anyone near them. Very very cool.

It really was a HUGE update!
we are something else to behold! HA HA
i WOULD LOVE to go to the cemetery in the smokey mountains! Ohh that would be something to see.
I have a good lens and probably get a nice close up of it!!! I wanna go!!!

Having internet issues, I sure hope this posts...

It did!

First off - as ususal, I have to say... I am so LUCKY to have these girls in my life - we may live a bazillion miles away from eachother, but we have conversations together every single day - sometimes chatting all day long, between working and our family lives. To find kindred spirits - such as ourselves - completely by accident... Well, it's just amazing and wonderful. Our families know them, and love them too... I am not sure if this happens to them... but I can be anywhere with any member of my family - and my phone will start dinging and going crazy... All they say is "Suzi & Mo..." LOL - they KNOW that these girls are so much a part of my life. I cry when I see them and I cry when I leave them... Really - honestly and truly my greatest friends. I am so excited to see both of them in less than 100 days... A mid-year trip, I am forever grateful for! :lovestruc

awww... i feel the same.. we will always have adventures!!! even when we are old and broken! Love my girls!!!

Youve-Got-a-Friend.png

Anyways... On to Maine...

K

Mo was a crazy updater today... I can't say Suzi and I helped, because the whole time she was trying to update here - we were chatting (aka, distracting) her on FB. ::yes::

I was pumping them out! Wanna get onto Disney planning with you guys now!

yes.. Yes they were.. and wouldn't stop chatting on Facebook so i was going from there to here over and over. I am lucky i didn't get the two mixed up!

They are extremely distracting!!!

The LLBean store was awesome!!! I've been shopping at Beans for years - so to finally make it to their Anchor store... Well, it's really cool! Of course - we had to deviate to Vineyard Vines for a shirt for the girls - which ended up with a shirt for me too... :whistle:

It was way fun! the hippie dippie store was really cute. LL beans was HUGE!

It was so fun meeting Suzi's brother... In the end - we got to meet all of her family, and it was just really cool. All of them were so wonderful and they all welcomed us into their homes and treated us like family. Love them all!

Her family is the BEST!

Driving in Maine at night - not a fan... Really not. Those hills and those trees and those curves... Nope, not a fan. But Swooozie did great! :thumbsup2

No... it was awful!!! Thank you Suzi for doing all this for us!! We appreciate it. Even isf D is a naughty child.

you have to remember more of the bigfoot story from her brother's house?

Our final full day... It just saddens me all over again just to think about it. It's so hard, it really is, to have these girls so far away. <---- I know - I said that already.

I HATE we are so far apart. When one of them is hurting i want to be there for them!!! i physically cannot be there to wrap them in a hug or just go for coffee. KILLS ME. But we do have facebook and now their new toy is to video their chatting and send it..

Seeing Bradey play in his tournament was great! Those kids played their little hearts out - it was awesome!

They really did. So cute!

Taking Mo to a cemetary... It's like taking a kid to a playground. Buuuuuut... If you are anxious to leave, just find a hole on top of a grave for her to step into. Bahahahaha... No, we didn't do it on purpose - but now we know for next time. ::yes:: Glad she was only hurt a little bit and she was able to limp through our last full day.

yes.. i cannot deny. all true.

Her house is B - EAU - TI - FUL... ::yes:: For the record the MIL suite is MINE - called dibs on it already... Sent my decorators up last week.

it is a pwetty house.. yes the MIL/outhouse is all yours. Finally we will all be together! just walking distance.
Do you think you can do some pretty window treatments on the new window panes they just added???

It seemed like we were always in the car - but we were - everything takes 45 minutes to get to. Honest.

we were always in the car!!! Poor suzi i am sure her foot was tired of driving too!!!

Loved North Conway... That little coffee shop was awesome- really the best coffee ever - everything was made with out weird chemical-ly stuff - you know how I feel about that. ::yes:: And all of the other shopping we had to do - so FUN!

Something happened in the coffee house and for the life of me cannot remember what it was!!!
mmmm Maple in coffee... who would have thought!

Writing our names in the sand... Such a fun time - really - something so simple, but it was fun. Our trip was winding down and I think we were all feeling a little sad to be leaving one another again.

it was my favorite memory... left our mark. I don't like last days.. thankfully we have a first day to look forward too!

Lobster dinner... YUMMY - YUMMY - YUMMY!!!! I LOVE that look on my face - I've never seen myself do "that look" before... LOL I love it so much - it's been my profile pic on Facebook since. LOL Kudos to Bill for teaching us how to eat a lobstah... For the record - he will probably have to do it again next time. ::yes:: LOL I forget easily. All of it was delicious - and all of it, Swoooozie can send on over to my house for dinner tonight. D~ is hungry. :scratchin

Another favorite time from the trip.. just everyone sitting around and enjoying the best company! plus we had one heck of a view!!

That last meal - with all of us together, Bradey and Bill too... Just so fun!

yes yes yes!

Packing with Mo that night... WHOA.... Nope - it didn't all fit in her suitcase. :scratchin Of all things I had to carry through security... A freakin' train light sign... Probably because she asked me earlier in the day which gift to get for her step-dad... and I chose that sign over something else, because it was cooler... In the back of my mind, I was thinking - "how in the world is she gonna get that home?" Oh - I know - she'll make D~ carry it. ::yes:: Next time, I'll be wiser with my souviner choice. LOL

BAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA Hey if you remember i DID get everything in there.. it was a weight issue!
so we are going to go shopping in November?!?! LOL

Love you girls to death - both of you and I mean this from the very bottom of my heart. No two friends could ever mean so much to me. :hug: Can't wait to see you in ~100 days!!!!!

you just made me tear up. Love you too!!!

Oh D. :crowded: I love you two too! Hee Hee....TuTu

best-friends-disney-friends-friendship-Favim.com-1758124.jpg

We have such a good time together.....except when you got mad at me for ordering the wrong Italian

we do!

So something you all missed with out FB chatter last night.....they both want me to fill a suitcase with peanut butter whoopie pies when I go to WDW. Can you imagine....#1 how incredibly HEAVY that thing would be?!?! And #2 what that would look like going through the luggage scanner?!?! That sucker would for sure be inspected. And I'm pretty sure I would lose a few whoopies to the TSA folks ;)

and there is something wrong with this HOW?
Put them in the carry on.. this way you can just go through security check AND i know they will be safe.

Hahahaha....totally forgot about the hole in the cemetery! Oh gosh, that was scary!

it was DEEP like 2 feet deep!!!

And that coffee shop? I have been back there a few times since. And since then I have been sweetening my coffee with maple syrup (real Maine maple syrup....not Aunt Jamima)....so yummy!

ohhh yessss the maple syrup in coffee. yep!

Have a great day everyone....off to my "day job". Can't wait to start my "real job" soon!

are you telling with the real job is?

Stopping by to say hi, before I go up to work.

Love you -MISS you!!!

Hi!

read on sista..

I figured you and Suzi needed your own post for replies...

you have to remember more of the bigfoot story from her brother's house?

I don't remember a whole lot from Matt's house. I was worried and stressing the whole time because I knew you guys didn't want to be there....but I wanted you to meet him, and he would have been pissed if we didn't go after asking him to be home and have a fire for us.....plus we drove all the way there.....
I was a mess. Constantly thinking how long was long enough to not offend him....and how long we could stay before you guys said you wanted to leave.

Then the freaky screeching noise! Yikes! I was just about to say we were leavin, then it sounded like someone was being murdered....I wasn't about to go walking out front by ourselves at that point...just a mess.
I wish we didn't go, but I'm glad you got to meet him if only for a few minutes.

it is a pwetty house.. yes the MIL/outhouse is all yours. Finally we will all be together! just walking distance.
Do you think you can do some pretty window treatments on the new window panes they just added???

Did you miss my previous post??? You missed out on the house. It is sold....flattened....empty lot there now :(

Put them in the carry on.. this way you can just go through security check AND i know they will be safe.

I don't think so. I can't bring peanut butter.....much less peanut butter whoopie pies! They would probably think they were bombs and confiscate them!

are you telling with the real job is?

Not yet. Not until it is actually official. Fingers crossed!

twizzle twazzle twozzle twome time for these two to go home

Yes it was that dreaded time. Ready for the airport. We were up early get ready, last of the packing out the door for our next 1 hour ride!!!
Mini Van packed to the brim with all our stuff Suzi once again took her spot as the driver extraordinaire and off we went!

As you can see D and I were very sad...
Suzi was ecstatic to get rid of her two naughty toddlers, and get back to normalcy!!! She can FINALLY take a break from driving! LOL...

D made a lasting mark on Suzi van:

Can you see the Kiss mark???
She's funny...

we HAD to make one last stop at our favorite:

D as a Dunkin girl!!!!
i thought it was funny...

we passed my favorite town!!

It was a solemn drive, not looking forward to leaving Suzi AT ALL. Yet sadly we saw this

in no time at all we were at the Airport...

a bolder.. i don't have the slightest clue in WHY i have a picture of a bolder.. but i do and must share such a treasure.

Inside the check in was short lines...
Thank goodness... Since i weighted my luggage...
50 pounds? Let's try more like 60.

Out came everything. D had to take the suvie she MADE me buy my step dad and about 4 sweatshirts and i was good to go! holy mother of heaviness my carry on was HEAVY! thankfully my VB bag is big enough to carry it all!!!
i have this:
715HVlKVfHL._UY606_.jpg

(i have a few of this pattern D has me sold on getting the backpack!)
If you ever have a question about this bag let me tell you.. IT HOLDS A LOT like a computer- camera and stuff- 4 sweatshirts - glass mugs - more suvies- i can't ever tell what else i had in there but it was STUFFED! D had the train light...
LOL

FINALLY have our checked bags it was out last selfie of THIS trip:

Suzi left. We know she was tired!!! Hoped she had some rest after the Hell D and i put her through! HA HA

To find out our plane was delayed... I mean D-E-L-A-Y-E-D... HOURS
so we did what we know best!
FOUND A RESTAURANT! and plopped down. I bought out my laptop to start going through some pictures while chatting away in what a great trip it was. can you believe no food picture???
Probably because our phones were packing in somewhere!

After sitting there for a WHILE it was time to just walk... And to what do my eyes See?!?!

WOWZA! a smoking lounge! didn't know these still existed!!!

Thank you New Hampshire! Did you also know this is the same airport from See ya Reel Soon??? I was unaware they were from New Hampshire!
I could not stay in there as the smell was rough..
Back to the gate and waited.

Finally we were able to board! this sign is more for Suzi.. ya know she likes to fall a lot.

Mr. Finger
Remember?

Please Suzi remember this as your board ing your fun plane and going to DISNEY in November:

I don't want our Whoopie Pies squished...

Since D gave me the window seat on the way in she got it on the way home

We felt like we just won the lottery since no one say next to us! We had the whole row to ourselves!!! Can you believe the luck?

So we settled in and tried to nap... As i was napping i thought WOW that is a LOT of potholes.....

Until i realized THERE ARE NO POTHOLES IN THE AIR.

oh my turbulence... D's eyes were HUGE. we looked at each other and just held hands. IT WAS THAT BAD.. BOUNCING.. i do mean BOUNCING up and down like ToT! Just not the three drops. but several.. for about a half hour? Longer? I don't know but felt like hours. we watched at the planes wings were DISAPPEARING for seconds at a time. seriously disappearing! this was the worst flight ever.
We tried to get a video but it did NOT come out like what we saw.

White knuckled hoping for the best we were seeing this:

Never thought i would be HAPPY to see my city

it was time to land.. yes L-A-N-D i could not wait to step on LAND
we were descending.. then BAM we HIT ground we thought the plane had cracked in half we hit the ground so hard!!

I couldn't get off that plane fast enough!!! neither could D.
Another sad moment. It was time to say goodbye to D. I didn't want to.. I just wanted to kidnap her and send her home later.. but i knew she wanted to get home to her puppies.. Especially her cooper. (she had a really hard time being away from him) oh and the kids too... LOL

I hoped against all hope she had a better flight home! there would be no way i would have gotten on another plane after what we just went through!!!

sadly we parted our ways as much as i hated to leave her i knew my kids were waiting for me right outside!!!

Off i went to baggage claim. grabbed my 900000 pounds of luggage and off i went in search of my family!
Ya think Tom would have come inside??? No..

He was pulling up since i was not walking all over midway airport with the 900000 luggage loaded in and cried tears of joy hugging my favorite littles in the world!

I kept my phone with me just in case D was delayed or is she needed me.
I will let her tell you her end of this fun story!
Came home:

I just LOVE THEM!!!
The kids ransacked my luggage!

they loved their gifts!!! tee shirts and all.
even this was glad i was home

I hope you enjoyed yet another epic Dis meets as they are some of the best times! and again i say this:
I absolutely LOVE and adore these girls and i feel like the luckiest person ever to have found such great friends as i have here on the Dis.

LOVE YOU!

It was so sad to say good-bye to Swoozi... I remember her walking away and I was fighting back tears... I was so sad.

Yah - I think that restaurant server was sick of us - we sat there for hours. ::Yes::

That darn train light... LOL Next time I will be more thoughtful when picking your souvies for you... I hope your step dad liked it? And appreciated what I had to go through to get it to him??? After all, I picked it out... I hauled it home... I probably should have paid for it. LOL I never heard if he liked it... :scratchin

We should have taken a cue - knowing our flight was going to be BAD - just by how delayed it was. :scratchin That was THE. MOST. AWFUL. FLIGHT. EVER!!!! I have literally blocked it from my memory because it was that traumatic. All I remember, is me sitting by the window and holding the arm rest with BOTH ARMS looking at Mo.... Seriously - if that plane was going down - that arm rest was coming with me!

I was never happier in my life to LAND - but that landing... Holy sweet mother of molasses... Literally we HIT the ground and I looked up expecting to see the plane cracked in half. When I got in line for the next flight, I had pretty much talked myself into thinking "it wasn't that bad" - but then the lady in front of me was on that same fight and she was telling the person in front of her about it... She said the SAME thing. (insert the Sign of the Cross here and a few Hail Marys).

It was so sad to see Mo go - but I knew her Midgets were anxious to see her.

My flight to Mpls was totally uneventful - up then down again - lickety split. Smooth and nice.

I was so happy to get home to the girls and the puppies - they all missed me lots!!! And I missed them too! ::yes::

As usual - thanks for writing our DIS meet TRs Mo!!!! You always crack me up!!!

D~

I don't remember a whole lot from Matt's house. I was worried and stressing the whole time because I knew you guys didn't want to be there....but I wanted you to meet him, and he would have been pissed if we didn't go after asking him to be home and have a fire for us.....plus we drove all the way there.....
I was a mess. Constantly thinking how long was long enough to not offend him....and how long we could stay before you guys said you wanted to leave.

Then the freaky screeching noise! Yikes! I was just about to say we were leavin, then it sounded like someone was being murdered....I wasn't about to go walking out front by ourselves at that point...just a mess.
I wish we didn't go, but I'm glad you got to meet him if only for a few minutes.

Stop that right now! we were HAPPY to meet your brother!!! i was at least i can't speak for D. I wanted to meet your whole family!!! I was perfectly happy sitting by the fire!! LOL!
but i fell so whoever was being murdered would have gotten me and you and D could have escaped no problem!

Did you miss my previous post??? You missed out on the house. It is sold....flattened....empty lot there now

WHAT?!?! I didn't get a notice! the tragedy! oh bollocks now what.

I don't think so. I can't bring peanut butter.....much less peanut butter whoopie pies! They would probably think they were bombs and confiscate them!

WHAT?
your not even trying.
just so we are clear here... I looked it up:
"Can I take my pie with me on the plane?

The answer is yes! Just send it through the X-ray and you’ll be one step closer to enjoying your delicious pie. We do suggest you take it as a carryon so it doesn’t get squashed in your checked luggage.

Mmmm. I like pie. I dig Pecan, Rhubarb and Sesame Seed pie. Mmmmm!"

and now what is your excuse?!?!? Hummmm??? :rotfl2:

Not yet. Not until it is actually official. Fingers crossed!

Ok once you do SCREAM IT FROM THE ROOF TOPS!

It was so sad to say good-bye to Swoozi... I remember her walking away and I was fighting back tears... I was so sad.

yes.. it was tough.

Yah - I think that restaurant server was sick of us - we sat there for hours. ::Yes::

Eh we tipped him.. and the food was OK.

That darn train light... LOL Next time I will be more thoughtful when picking your souvies for you... I hope your step dad liked it? And appreciated what I had to go through to get it to him??? After all, I picked it out... I hauled it home... I probably should have paid for it. LOL I never heard if he liked it... :scratchin

this is all true.. Yes he liked it! it's proudly sitting on his roll top desk! loves it! ya know it's from his favorite..

We should have taken a cue - knowing our flight was going to be BAD - just by how delayed it was. :scratchin That was THE. MOST. AWFUL. FLIGHT. EVER!!!! I have literally blocked it from my memory because it was that traumatic. All I remember, is me sitting by the window and holding the arm rest with BOTH ARMS looking at Mo.... Seriously - if that plane was going down - that arm rest was coming with me!

no kidding.. that was BAD.

I was never happier in my life to LAND - but that landing... Holy sweet mother of molasses... Literally we HIT the ground and I looked up expecting to see the plane cracked in half. When I got in line for the next flight, I had pretty much talked myself into thinking "it wasn't that bad" - but then the lady in front of me was on that same fight and she was telling the person in front of her about it... She said the SAME thing. (insert the Sign of the Cross here and a few Hail Marys).

no kidding.. i was praying HARD.

It was so sad to see Mo go - but I knew her Midgets were anxious to see her.

they were it was bittersweet leaving you yet seeing those faces!!!

My flight to Mpls was totally uneventful - up then down again - lickety split. Smooth and nice.

yes it's what? 1/2 hour? LOL best flight ever.

As usual - thanks for writing our DIS meet TRs Mo!!!! You always crack me up!!!

I try.. but it's easy when we are so funny.

I'm sad it's over!! :guilty:

What a great trip though! Where will yall go next? Cycle back to D's neck of the woods?

Looking forward to some Disney planning!!!

Awww you girls had a GREAT trip. I am flying out of MHT in 1 month!!! You made me so excited! Can't wait to see my moose.

Love that pic of the kids with all their goodies.

See...next time you must fly into Portland. It is such a nicer flight. As you come in to land, it is right over the ocean and thousands of islands....so pretty.
Plus, if your flight is delayed in Portland and I don't have a 2+ hr ride home.....I can stick around. We could have gone to the ocean again if you were at Portland!

Oh god, I miss you girls! Can't wait to see you again in just 3 months!!!!!!

And that D~ kiss is STILL on my window! :love1:

I'm sad it's over!! :guilty:

What a great trip though! Where will yall go next? Cycle back to D's neck of the woods?

Looking forward to some Disney planning!!!

We haven't talked too much about it. I would love to do more of Minn since we only really saw the mall and some of D's town..
I know there is more to Minn then a mall! LOL
OR
we go rent a cabin... LOL!

Ok this has me excited! I'm going there in Nov and must check it out!

YOU MUST report back!!!

Awww you girls had a GREAT trip. I am flying out of MHT in 1 month!!! You made me so excited! Can't wait to see my moose.

Love that pic of the kids with all their goodies.

We really did have a great time. We always do when we are together!
The moose! when i saw it in on of the See Ya Reel Soon video's i yelled I WAS THERE! HA HA
My kids are nutty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter