• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

More amazing photos! You have a great eye.

Thank you! I love photography. Teaches you to find beauty in anything.

MO!!!

Sorry I haven't been around- I just got caught up!

Poor Meg- I hope she is doing ok with her purple cast!

Hi there! glad your back!
She is doing great thank you!!!

I'm so excited you are going back in 2016 with friends!!

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Main Trip just keeps looking so great! Your pictures are amazing! The Conway Railroad looked really neat. Suzi's home & family- WOW! They seem so sweet! I love the pictures with her Gram & that somehow her Gram has really good tasting water! :rotfl:I love that Suzi's mom made a dessert with Mickey heads for you guys, so sweet!

It was fantastic to be with all of them and i appreciate Suzi and her whole family!

Hope you are enjoying our first day over 90 degrees!

It was TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT. terrible...

Nope north of the border in Toronto

Ahh! i am sure you have some beautiful places as well!

Thanks for the complement on the pictures. As for the train depending on the trip you take on the notch train there can be one or two stops for example if it goes to Fabian it will still stop at Crawford notch as well. The pictures of the train in various places are from different days.

It really is cool and i do hope there is time on our next visit!

Your pictures are sooo pretty! I love Maine so much. But the best is how much fun the trip looked like...good food and good friends and all around greatness...we all need more of that!!

Thank you!!!
we do have a great time together no matter where we are! Yes everyone does need "more all around greatness" Good line!!!

I'm trying to get caught up but I thought I would post real fast.

Bummer about the broken finger :( I must be a wimp because if I had a broken finger, people would know about it. lol She's such a trooper!

I'm glad I'm not the only crazy out there with a fall 2016 PTR. :) I seriously need to update it though. :scared:

That acreage is beautiful! I always thought living out on a large piece of land would be awesome but I think I would miss the city too much.

You guys have just been busy little beavers! I don't know how you do it! :worship:

Congrats on the added weight loss!!!!:flower1: I have been sucking at mine, unfortunately. I keep making excuses on WHY I can't do it when I should just be DOING it!

Oh my heavens, your ocean pictures are just gorgeous!! I have been to the ocean, but never nothing like that!! Maine is beautiful!!

Be back soon with an update. This place drives me nuts...

so much so i left yesterday.

I'm trying to get caught up but I thought I would post real fast.

Like jimmy john's fast???

Bummer about the broken finger :( I must be a wimp because if I had a broken finger, people would know about it. lol She's such a trooper!

She really is a trooper!!! so proud of her!

I'm glad I'm not the only crazy out there with a fall 2016 PTR. :) I seriously need to update it though. :scared:

Nope your not.. Going to yours now!

That acreage is beautiful! I always thought living out on a large piece of land would be awesome but I think I would miss the city too much.

I would miss the stuff to do in a large city. Like all of our museums, zoos, Running over to see fireworks at navy pier or hanging out at Buckingham fountain!

You guys have just been busy little beavers! I don't know how you do it!

day by day.. it's easy once you have a schedule! LOL i haven't had July accurate at all and i have missed SO MUCH!

Congrats on the added weight loss!!!!:flower1: I have been sucking at mine, unfortunately. I keep making excuses on WHY I can't do it when I should just be DOING it!

Thank you!!! this week wasn't so good.. BUT i just jump back in and will be fine.. i have to fall off the wagon every once in a while or i will fail at this whole thing.
You can start at any time or any day!

Oh my heavens, your ocean pictures are just gorgeous!! I have been to the ocean, but never nothing like that!! Maine is beautiful!!

THANK YOU!!!

Caught up again. Stupid Dis doesn't send me updates anymore. :headache:
Congrats on your weight loss!! I'm on day 13 of the Whole30 and man I miss my carbs. :sad:

Hey there!!
Check your settings?!? maybe a glitch? CONGRATS on the WHOLE 30 thing! i hope you do well with it!!!

Still Continuing our Antic on the Atlantic.

still walking along the beautiful paths. Laughing all the way:

Can you find D in this picture?

this was the little hole path we took where D hung Suzi's head in the tree

we did make it back to our 'camp"

We packed up we were ready for our next destination.. which was NOT 45 minutes away..

But Suzi was tired and wanted a nap

I am going to stop here because the next update has a LOT of pictures where you have to scroll through pretty quick

Lets just say suzi went to the top of the bunker to whale watch... How she got down well..... just wait

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm glad she did not break her crown!! Yall are too funny!!!

Love your pics, especially the purple flower one! :thumbsup2

Two lights...

We packed up the car,

off we went in search of some YUMMY FOOD!
D and i were delighted we were finally going to get our first authentic MAIN LOBSTER!

It was called two lights... I clearly remember only seeing ONE

Then suzi told us about this

How if you did not stay BEHIND this wall type thing the horn would make you go deaf...
I am here to tell you we all still have our hearing -the horn never sounded off.

LOOK ANOTHER BEACH LETS GO PLAY

As Suzi goes bouncing off like tigger from rock to rock JUST like the below:

tigger-bouncing-o.gif
D and I look at each other....

THEN this happened

S.P.L.A.T
Epic FALL on your face splat!!! here is where D and I show what terrible friends we really are.
Normal friends would rush to ones side to ensure said friend was OK not harmed!!! Right??

1341004259170_3891548.png

No, we did not rush to the aid of our fallen friend instead D yells out DON'T MOVE I HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE...
so she didn't move.. Because she is that friend!!!!

Suzi up and OK. well as OK as one can be after falling flat we sat to watch the ocean again

we slowly made it over to the restaurant

D was hooked

I had to run back to the van since i forgot my credit card in the van! <-- duh

The restaurant was adorable and reminded me of Jaws

See Suzi is OK

Then it was time to DIG IN

another "must try" from Suzi was a whoopie pie.

It was OK. It was creamy and good! but i would have liked another 4 or 5 of the lobstah rolls!!!
D liked it

Blueberry pie?

O.M.G this was DELISH!!!

At this point Suzi wanted us to be caged in a Lobster cage.. maybe we would behave?

No cage can
contain US!

D needed a cat nap.

She was full
So i locked her up.
She is baaaaaaaaaaaad

Picture over load...

Bahahaha oh my gosh....so glad I came into the lunch room to read this! Dying here! Love you guys :)

Lunch looks great!

Oh my gosh!! Bahahahah!! Suzis splat picture is too funny, can't believe yall made her wait there to take it... Actually I can! Lol... It's this sort of dedication to our amusement that makes us all fans of your dis meet trips!! :worship:

Hahaha. So funny. I love that she rolled down the hill. That is awesome. And her fall on the rocks. Ouch. I love the meme. So true.
The restaurant looks fantastic... and that VIEW. BREATHTAKING. I want to go there right now.

I unsubscribed and subscribed again and got a notification email last night. Fingers crossed it keeps it up. :flower:

The photos are gorgeous! Looks like you guys were having a blast, lol.

Your lobster rolls look fantastic but DAT WHOOPIE PIE DOE....

I looooveee Whoopie Pies. My mom used to make them as a treat when I was growing up. When DH and I were dating I brought him some and he was like " Why are these ring dings funny looking?" He had no idea what they were? I had no idea that they are a New England thing. He is a Jersey Boy so he was clueless. LOL

Haha! That's absolutely how I would have gone down that hill!
OMG Suzi's face plant!!! :scared: I'm glad she's okay but that looked like it would hurt! (and I completely agree with you. I would have been cracking up too.)

That lobster roll looks. Ah. Maze. Ing!! I'm droolin' ova heah!

Love your pics!! I love the look of that restaurant...nothing better than a Maine lobster shack. I think that is waaaayyyy better than eating lobster in a fancy restaurant - THAT I just don't get. The lobster rolls look fantastic...big chunks of lobster meat without too much other stuff...love that...the way it should be. I had to laugh when I saw the menu you posted where it said "lobster dinner" and then right under it said "extra lobster"..too funny. Hilarious that you stopped and took a picture instead of helping her up lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter