• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

Again beautiful pictures! Also great shots of the parade. I'm glad to know that if the Preds were going to get knocked out of the Stanley Cup running, that it was by the team that won it, and it was a 6 game series.

Oh, that is so mesmerizingly beautiful! And your pictures of it are astounding! We've never been to Maine, but I'm thinking we should go. Can we hire Suzi as out travel guide? :-)

I MUST agree with you that Chi-Town dropped the ball on the rally portion of our Cup celebration; however, I just can't get enough of our team and our guys and OUR CUP being all over the city. So much fun to celebrate AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN :) Here's my little cutie in 2010, 2013, and 2015!!

TheCup.jpg
Love all your pictures at the Basin and the covered bridge. Have you ever gone to Long Grove, IL?? There is a beautiful one there, too, not too far from the city!

Wow Mo! Your basin pictures are stunning... I feel like I am there all over again. You described it perfectly... And just beautiful... Beautiful.

I love that Walter came out too... He didnt get out very much, yet he was always there. ;)

Love you, mean it!

D~

Wowie!!! I luuuuuurrrrvvvve all your photos in Maine!! Gorgeous, Mo!! Great job!!

Glad you got to enjoy the parade too!! Boo on the mayor stuff!!

And OMG! Mickey mail is just fabulouso!!! I agree, I would pay for this service, let me know when she's ready for more clients!!

Again beautiful pictures! Also great shots of the parade. I'm glad to know that if the Preds were going to get knocked out of the Stanley Cup running, that it was by the team that won it, and it was a 6 game series.

thank you!!
I have to say out of all the teams the Blackhawks are the most stand up, appreciative, classy team ever. I remember a couple of years ago they send a letter to Boston (i think it was boston, we won the game) in the bombing they are just great people..

Maine is just so beautiful! I really need to go explore other areas of the country but Disney just keeps pulling me back.

Really is beautiful!!!

Oh, that is so mesmerizingly beautiful! And your pictures of it are astounding! We've never been to Maine, but I'm thinking we should go. Can we hire Suzi as out travel guide? :-)

thank you! honestly the pictures do NOT do it justice!
Suzi is the best tour guide. just wear your seat belt... LOL

I MUST agree with you that Chi-Town dropped the ball on the rally portion of our Cup celebration; however, I just can't get enough of our team and our guys and OUR CUP being all over the city. So much fun to celebrate AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN :) Here's my little cutie in 2010, 2013, and 2015!!

Yes they did.. morons...
The pictures are priceless!!!! Just adore the little guy!!!! and he will know he was around for all wins!!! YAY!

Love all your pictures at the Basin and the covered bridge. Have you ever gone to Long Grove, IL?? There is a beautiful one there, too, not too far from the city!

Thank you! Yes i've been to long grove! the confectionery is to die for! i will have to look for the bridge?!?! I don't remember seeing it. then again i haven't been there in ages.

The Basin is SO pretty!

It truly is!

Wow Maine is beautiful!! Your pictures are fantastic!!

thank you!!!!

Wow Mo! Your basin pictures are stunning... I feel like I am there all over again. You described it perfectly... And just beautiful... Beautiful.

thanks! it was amazing. still me favorite by far.

I love that Walter came out too... He didnt get out very much, yet he was always there.

WALTER!!!! yes he did come with every where sadly he sat in the van a lot.

Love you, mean it!

:lovestruc

Wowie!!! I luuuuuurrrrvvvve all your photos in Maine!! Gorgeous, Mo!! Great job!!

thanks!!!

Glad you got to enjoy the parade too!! Boo on the mayor stuff!!

the parade was awesome!!!! and yes he is an IDGIT!

And OMG! Mickey mail is just fabulouso!!! I agree, I would pay for this service, let me know when she's ready for more clients!!

I will tell her!!! thanks!!! LOVE MAIL FROM THE MOUSE!

Before i get to the next update of Maine... Random thoughts...

Did ya see my tickers?!??! THEY FINALLY MOVED!!! FINALLY!!!!

4 months!!
Which means... 144 more days!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2::cheer2: :cheer2:

I cannot wait to go back!!!

Geez i better pay it off!!! :rotfl2::scared1:
I also better get a move on with all the little side projects i have planned... Maybe if i start packing NOW i might have everything together!!! Hummm That might actually be a novel idea? :idea: Yep time to start on all my Excel sheets... Including updating my budget..

Is it weird i am already thinking of 2016??? i just don't know WHEN we should go?!?! Still thinking about DL in January... I do need a winter break.. it that where we should go? or a cruise?!?! May? Back in Sept? I JUST DON'T KNOW!!!! :hyper:

i have time.. I also need to get on the Sunday Fun day stuff!!! :thumbsup2 did i show you our last craft?!?!

We made necklaces!!!

I am sure you can guess who made what.. Matt stitch and Baymax Zack- Bullseye and baymax Peanut made minnie and duffy!

So easy to do.. Once i had the hang of the attaching everything.. and fairly cheap. Will do this again before our trip is here..

This Sunday is out since i have to work Job #2 along with a meeting after hours. :sad1: LONG night for me. I will be taking Job #1 off that Monday. So maybe we postpone for a Monday Fun day??? :confused3

I do have a lot to get done.. Yet no TIME! I have been working job #2 everyday. today i have off only because i told them i need tuesdays off.. and well it's the boys last game, before All stars. Did i mention Zack made all stars??? Matt is the back up player. Yep more baseball...
Then right into FOOTBALL!:cheer2:

I think this is enough ramblings for today. now onto the Maine excursion! :cool2:

The kids did a good job on their craft projects. The pictures of the Basin are beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that. Your trip report is very entertaining and I can't wait to read more.
Liz

They did great on their necklaces! Looks so fun and easy to do.

I love the boys shirts--especially anger from inside out! Have you seen it yet? LOVED the short before it.

WOW the Basin is so pretty!!! It looks so peaceful & beautiful!

Yay for your ticker moving!! I think it is totally normal you are thinking about 2016! I already said i want to go on a Disney Cruise for our 1 year anniversary which would be may 2017, haha! :rotfl:

The necklaces are super cute too, I'm sure the kids loved making them! They all look so happy :goodvibes

Did you see Inside Out Yet? Because you need to. SO SO Good!!!

Your Maine pictures are stunning...I love the ones where you see the reflection in the water...so ...peaceful.

What a neat idea for necklaces....I love them!! I may have to try that with my kids...I'm so not crafty but those look pretty doable.

Whoo Hoo 144 days! :banana: You will be doing the double digit dance before you know it!

I love all of the necklaces they made, very cute! But where is Pluto? :rotfl:

North Conway- FOOD

After Suzi had to literally PULL us away from this gorgeous place sadly it was time to go... mainly because D was hungry.. Yep it was all D.. Not me at ALL... :rolleyes1
Jumping back into the trusty van:

We were headed here:

it was a fantastic place! love the wood cabin feel!

we were able to see the mountains from the window!

we were starvin!

We let Suzi order the Appetizer. This would be a first for D and I

and let me tell you! THEY WERE DELISH!!! Never had mussels before didn't know what to expect. thought it was more like oysters- slimy and icky...

Not the case!!! I could have eaten the whole plate by myself.

but we killed the plate!
D got a steak sandwich

I really wanted one of those onion rings... but Atkins didn't allow... i needed to be picky on what i would allow on my cheating!
Suzi got a ruben

and I DID steal the sweet potato fry... it was the best i ever had...

I had some burger which the waiter from Australia recommended.

i didn't eat the bun!

Man o man we were stuffed to the brim!

Moooo stop taking pictures of meeeeeeeee

shat up D and be a good gurl...

LOADS of food and back into the van for our next 45 minute drive!!!! you will NEVER guess what Suzi makes us do next!!!!

Loving the Maine TR!! Not really a fan of mussels...but you are making me want to maaaybe try them again. That burger looked good even without the bun. Looking forward to hearing about what Suzi made you do!

The kids did a good job on their craft projects. The pictures of the Basin are beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that. Your trip report is very entertaining and I can't wait to read more.
Liz

thanks Liz!!!

They did great on their necklaces! Looks so fun and easy to do.

I love the boys shirts--especially anger from inside out! Have you seen it yet? LOVED the short before it.

They did do a good job.. I do want to do more!!! there are so many different characters to do!!!
HA! Nope haven't seen it YET we were suppsoed to go over the weekend.. but alas we were too busy!!! I do LOVE the characters!

WOW the Basin is so pretty!!! It looks so peaceful & beautiful!

Yay for your ticker moving!! I think it is totally normal you are thinking about 2016! I already said i want to go on a Disney Cruise for our 1 year anniversary which would be may 2017, haha! :rotfl:

The necklaces are super cute too, I'm sure the kids loved making them! They all look so happy :goodvibes

Did you see Inside Out Yet? Because you need to. SO SO Good!!!

The basin.. there are no words to explain it!
Yep i priced out a few things already.. Im nuts.. I really should just focus on THIS trip first! are you going to do the cruise?!?!
Loved doing the necklaces! I wanted to make pins too but couldn't find the pin backings! Yes thank you the kids are happy aren't they? we try to have a great time!
Nope we were supposed to go last weekend! but i worked ALL WEEKEND!

Your Maine pictures are stunning...I love the ones where you see the reflection in the water...so ...peaceful.

What a neat idea for necklaces....I love them!! I may have to try that with my kids...I'm so not crafty but those look pretty doable.

Thank you!!!
the necklaces are really cool and VERY EASY!!!! anything we will be doing will be super easy!

Whoo Hoo 144 days! :banana: You will be doing the double digit dance before you know it!

I love all of the necklaces they made, very cute! But where is Pluto? :rotfl:

I KNOW!!! cannot wait to do the double digit dance!

Pluto.. Meg did a pluto.. I don't have a picture!!! Dang it!

Loving the Maine TR!! Not really a fan of mussels...but you are making me want to maaaybe try them again. That burger looked good even without the bun. Looking forward to hearing about what Suzi made you do!

I am sure it's where you get them??? this place did it RIGHT! so good!!!

Yeah... Suzi... she is a wild one she is...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter