There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

Darn on the Disney store and Vera sale...I don't have one near me (and I'm NOT going to Woodfield). :(

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: kids on the improvement in the grades. Now that they know this trip is at risk, I sense you'll see NO MORE PROBLEMS.

You are already writing about your last day. :faint: I hate last days.

I haven't booked the trip yet. I do have to figure out what to do about my minivan and the transmission being in the first stages of failure. I guess transportation comes before Disney. Just a rant though, don't tell me I don't need to go because I have already been. That makes no sense to me. Yup, I was told that today.

Glad the kiddos all did better on their work.

I hope you are able to squeeze US in. We thought it was fun. We want to go back.

Yay, kids! I'm so proud of them for working so hard and so happy you don't have to be the mean mama anymore!

Last day plans---:sad: but still, it's time spent in Disney so it must be good, right? I saw that free dining came out. Fingers crossed the crowd levels don't change too much

A sale on Vera??!!? Good thing I didn't know about that before!

I knew those three would get it together! Congrats kiddos, keep up the hard work!

Last day plans, le sad. But the trip sounds so fun. I'm watching the crowd calendars too; today was a fiasco. I'm interested to see how the promotions changed things. Hope it's still nice and quiet while you're there.

the trick of reading the question for the clues.
that actually happens on test anywhere like one I did in college once that was actually for a certificate from the government. One of the questions that they put on it to trip people up is "Which of the flowing is an an acceptable form of ID A.)a faked drivers licence, B.) an expired British Passport c.) an note from your mother or D. Non of the above. (the correct answer is the expired passport by the way it doesn't mater what country its' from or that its expired it still can be used as an ID for some purposes.)

This doesn't surprise me in the least. those teachers were one way one direction kind of people.nad PUSHED it on poor kids.. Who care how you hold your pen! as long as your doing the work!!
Now times have changed the amount of learning disabilities- ADD-ADHD it's insane how many children have it! i am sure if this was a diagnosis when we were kids there would have been several too..
But the sad part is some teachers are not conforming to the new ways of teaching. YET are embracing that damn common core crap. i am THANKFUL they will be getting a MUCH better teacher next year. yet they do switch classes and will have to deal with this goof for another year.

No kidding I bet if I was in school today I probably would have been diagnosed as ADHD. Some teachers would brand me as being a problem kid because I got distracted by things or other times I had ones get mad at me because I didn't take notes in class like everyone else did. Yet on Tests I could usually remember some of the most obscure things being asked. I'm still that way too, I think I would do really well on Jeopardy if I ever got on it.

Hooray!!! Great job kiddos, keep it up!!! :cheer2:
I'm sure they will... and just awesome that they know you mean business, but only because you have to. What a great reflection on them!!

I do believe they will keep up with hard work- threatening to take away Disney is serious stuff in our house! It worked!

I know, I was thinking that everything is going to change too... hopefuly not too much though. I'm kind of psyched about our revised plans after making a couple of little changes. I also just bought myself a new laptop/tablet hybrid and I have to say I'm loving using that to browse the DIS! :coffee:

I haven't checked this morning.. today would be the day all the crowd calendars have changed because of free dining.

what did you get?!?! I am looking for something new the kids can work on..

Darn on the Disney store and Vera sale...I don't have one near me (and I'm NOT going to Woodfield). :(

ohhh it's on line!!!! not the stores! i have one in my cart now.. just going over pro's and cons in IF i need another one?!?!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: kids on the improvement in the grades. Now that they know this trip is at risk, I sense you'll see NO MORE PROBLEMS.

Yes! i am very very proud of them! they are working HARD this semester now that Disney is on the line, and sports (thanks to you!) It's working out wonderfully!!!

You are already writing about your last day. :faint: I hate last days.

me too.. BUT i don't know if this will actually BE our last day.. I have friends who moved there... SO after the Disney trip we can crash at their house and maybe go to US for a day?!? Only time and $ will tell!!!

I haven't booked the trip yet. I do have to figure out what to do about my minivan and the transmission being in the first stages of failure. I guess transportation comes before Disney. Just a rant though, don't tell me I don't need to go because I have already been. That makes no sense to me. Yup, I was told that today.

haven't booked... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! :laughing:
oh yeah car troubles.. I totally understand! isn't that just the pits?!?! OH HECK NO- people who say that haven't been to Disney and understand the magic of it all... My Mom gives me grief over Disney all the time.

Glad the kiddos all did better on their work.

thanks! me too!!!

I hope you are able to squeeze US in. We thought it was fun. We want to go back.

I do too it's something Matt has wanted to do for a LONG time. just all depends on the money and time.

Yay, kids! I'm so proud of them for working so hard and so happy you don't have to be the mean mama anymore!

Thank you!!! i am really impressed in how much they are working and concentrating on their work!! Nope no more Mean Mom!!!

Last day plans---:sad: but still, it's time spent in Disney so it must be good, right? I saw that free dining came out. Fingers crossed the crowd levels don't change too much

last days suck. but it's an open last day. all depends on $ and time!
i have to check it all out today and see if they have changed at all.. I am PRAYING they haven't

A sale on Vera??!!? Good thing I didn't know about that before!

well i am here to tell you they still have the sale going on!!! ha ha! DISNEYSTORE.COM!

I knew those three would get it together! Congrats kiddos, keep up the hard work!

they are doing a great job!!! I do have really great kids!

Last day plans, le sad. But the trip sounds so fun. I'm watching the crowd calendars too; today was a fiasco. I'm interested to see how the promotions changed things. Hope it's still nice and quiet while you're there.

I heard today was terrible!!! i didn't even bother. But i do need to call. i have a hang up with Tom adn being connected! geesh. I wouldn't call yesterday for anything! LOL
today should reflect the crowd levels.. i am interested to see how much they have changed!

that actually happens on test anywhere like one I did in college once that was actually for a certificate from the government. One of the questions that they put on it to trip people up is "Which of the flowing is an an acceptable form of ID A.)a faked drivers licence, B.) an expired British Passport c.) an note from your mother or D. Non of the above. (the correct answer is the expired passport by the way it doesn't mater what country its' from or that its expired it still can be used as an ID for some purposes.)

YES! you are so right! one of the questions was reality v.s morality in a story. Granted Zack and Meg picked the same answer. which is the one i would have picked. Where Matt picked the "correct" answer per the teacher... I thought both were correct. But it's all what the teacher's book says and the answers in the back. God forbid the teacher actually look at what and how the kids minds work.

No kidding I bet if I was in school today I probably would have been diagnosed as ADHD. Some teachers would brand me as being a problem kid because I got distracted by things or other times I had ones get mad at me because I didn't take notes in class like everyone else did. Yet on Tests I could usually remember some of the most obscure things being asked. I'm still that way too, I think I would do really well on Jeopardy if I ever got on it.

you and me both! I wasn't hyper - just bored so i probably would have had the ADD. HA!
we need to get you on jeopardy!!!!

786472694376582831.png

something i would do...

*******************************************************************************************

Kid update:
today there is a science test on Mass/matter/gas/solid etc.. Honestly the way the definitions are written i would have about 4 right, they have very similar definitions. BUT since they brought their science book home over the weekend (great thinking kids!) they were studying all weekend and again last night. Tom quizzed them --- they had it down!!! I know they worked hard for this test so i am sure they are going to do well.. if not.. I still know they worked really hard!

Like I told my son all though school (although he did not listen too well to it, LOL!)...the grades are important, but trying your hardest is the MOST important thing you can do.

I haven't checked this morning.. today would be the day all the crowd calendars have changed because of free dining.

I checked Josh's site and wdw prep school... I don't see any changes as of yet, so let's hope they stay the same! I'm still thinking I might subscribe to touring plans too. Plus, we are talking about going again in November or December 2016, so the one year subscription could help me plan 2 trips... totally worth it! (even for one trip!) One of my best friends (and Godmother to my son) is saying she really wants to go for the Christmas party. :santa: She's been for the Halloween Party and loved it! We are talking about planning a combined trip, and I'm going to look out for a bounceback offer while we're down there this year. So happy that she has recently become a Disney nut too! :jester:They have one son too, so it would be fun to travel and bring our boys together!

what did you get?!?! I am looking for something new the kids can work on..

I got a Lenovo Yoga 2! I really like it, althought I'm getting used to a new operating system with Windows 8.1. Big learning curve there! They have come out recently with the Yoga 3, but it's about 3 times as much money, so I opted for the previous model. $400 as opposed to about $1500! The major difference I saw was that the hard drive of the Yoga 3 is a new solid state drive, as opposed to the traditional mechanical hard drive of the Yoga 2. The hinge is apparently different too, but that didn't matter to me. The screen folds all the way back so it lies flat as a tablet, or you can open it and use like a regular laptop with keyboard. The one I got is pretty small, the screen is only about 11". I bought online from Best Buy.

OH HECK NO- people who say that haven't been to Disney and understand the magic of it all... My Mom gives me grief over Disney all the time.

Ugh I can't stand the Debbie Downers whenever I mention Disney. My team leader at work said, "AGAIN???" when I mentioned that we are going in November. Then in our conversation, she mentioned she had been like 20 years ago or something. I told her she wouldn't even recognize the place if she went back to WDW now. lol!! :rolleyes:

It is so hard to be a mom sometimes.. but I think you did the right thing. And they obviously worked hard to get those scores up. I am sure they will keep doing it.
Those baby pictures! Adorable!! So sweet.

Like I told my son all though school (although he did not listen too well to it, LOL!)...the grades are important, but trying your hardest is the MOST important thing you can do.

My Mom would always say the same thing to me and she was also a teacher

So happy the kids were able to get their grades up - I knew they would. ::yes::

Awww... The last day... So sad. :( I hate last days.

You need to stop posting those food pictures...

And what program did you get for your Castle pictures? Curious minds... They are amazing, BTW.

I hope you're having a good week! Love ya!

D~

Oh so glad the kiddos are picking up their grades!

Yikes! I saw that Vera sale on my email!!! And lots of her regular patterns are on sale too. I wish I could find a duffle in the regular print that matches my Disney one. Its the black one....I only have the hipster and I would love a carryon to match! I will be checking it out tonight when I get home.

Last days are so sad :(

That is exactly what i am pushing to them.. just do the best you can. I know all three's abilities I know Matt will always get better grades then Meg and Zack. Meg can do better then Zack and Zack has to work his tail off to stay afloat.. BUT HE CAN AND DOES!!! which make me even more proud!!! I have to explain this better and i will in a moment

I'm still thinking I might subscribe to touring plans too. Plus, we are talking about going again in November or December 2016, so the one year subscription could help me plan 2 trips... totally worth it! (even for one trip!)

I love touring plans. it does really help. More so then any other site i use. Like Touring plans will show you rooms with views. which is helping me make my room request!

One of my best friends (and Godmother to my son) is saying she really wants to go for the Christmas party. :santa: She's been for the Halloween Party and loved it! We are talking about planning a combined trip, and I'm going to look out for a bounceback offer while we're down there this year. So happy that she has recently become a Disney nut too! :jester:They have one son too, so it would be fun to travel and bring our boys together!

OHHHHHH How fun for you!!! Christmas is SO BEAUTIFUL there!!!

I got a Lenovo Yoga 2! I really like it, althought I'm getting used to a new operating system with Windows 8.1. Big learning curve there! They have come out recently with the Yoga 3, but it's about 3 times as much money, so I opted for the previous model. $400 as opposed to about $1500! The major difference I saw was that the hard drive of the Yoga 3 is a new solid state drive, as opposed to the traditional mechanical hard drive of the Yoga 2. The hinge is apparently different too, but that didn't matter to me. The screen folds all the way back so it lies flat as a tablet, or you can open it and use like a regular laptop with keyboard. The one I got is pretty small, the screen is only about 11". I bought online from Best Buy.

i don't need anything too powerful it's only for my kids. I just need something they can go on search- some teaching sites- and do little fun things. so this might be perfect for them? what do you think?

Ugh I can't stand the Debbie Downers whenever I mention Disney. My team leader at work said, "AGAIN???" when I mentioned that we are going in November. Then in our conversation, she mentioned she had been like 20 years ago or something. I told her she wouldn't even recognize the place if she went back to WDW now. lol!! :rolleyes:

UGH! I have come to learn not to bring up Disney. I let others do it.. then the flood gates open! we can talk forever. Pretty much everyone KNOWS i am Disney crazed addict.

It is so hard to be a mom sometimes.. but I think you did the right thing. And they obviously worked hard to get those scores up. I am sure they will keep doing it.
Those baby pictures! Adorable!! So sweet.

It truly is hard to be a mom at times.. Yet it's all a pay off when the good comes!!!
Thank you!! Kills me to see the older pictures of the then and now.. how am i going to handle when hey are in the twenties?!?!

My Mom would always say the same thing to me and she was also a teacher

you have a good Mom!

So happy the kids were able to get their grades up - I knew they would. ::yes::

Me too!!! they are great kids.

Awww... The last day... So sad. :( I hate last days.

Last days suck.

You need to stop posting those food pictures...

you mean like this:
sZnOKBC0KKqGaJ-640m.jpg

Nothing says Disney waffles and BACON!

And what program did you get for your Castle pictures? Curious minds... They are amazing, BTW.

Umm you just told on yourself.. your skimmed that post and didn't read it.
not my pictures. :rolleyes1

I hope you're having a good week! Love ya!

Nothing amazing.. But nothing BAD so i am happy.. Love ya like a sister!

Oh so glad the kiddos are picking up their grades!

Me toooooo!!!!!

Yikes! I saw that Vera sale on my email!!! And lots of her regular patterns are on sale too.

and unfortunately it is STILL going on!!! got another email this morning! KILLING me

I wish I could find a duffle in the regular print that matches my Disney one. Its the black one....

you did get that black one with mickey heads?!?!?

I only have the hipster and I would love a carryon to match! I will be checking it out tonight when I get home.

aaaaaaaaaaaand did you buy anything?!

Last days are so sad :(

They are... but i don't know if this WILL be the last day?!?! :confused3

I am NOT explaining myself correctly with the kids and school.. I don't think? i dunno. you tell me.
They came home in pretty good moods yesterday and are pretty confident about how they did on their science test. we shall see.
a little bump in the road for my poor Zack. He had a temp last night along with soar throat runny nose. He is home with my parents today doing couch time. In the end means he will have a TON of work for tomorrow.. I hate that.
My kids understand way more than i ever did at 10 years old. They understand i am not being mean to be mean. They understand they are under a heavy eye because i want them to do the best they can do. I do NOT in any way compare them to each other. For triplets they are SOOOOOOOOO different. hence why i always call them the worst triplets ever. (which sounds horrible but hold on!!) they don't look alike AT ALL they don't even look the same age! let alone their personalities are SO different, i ask every now and then about that secret language multiples have.. supposedly they don't but sometimes i can see it in their eyes..
Growing i NEVER put them in the same outfits, i always tried to raise them to be themselves to be individuals.. Apparently i did a great at that! HA HA! and still i bash into their little brains to do the best that THEY cans do. Not what the other can do. Zack is Zack Matt is Matt and Meghan is Meghan don't try to out do each other and FAMILY ALWAYS COMES FIRST. no matter what. stay away from drama and never be a follower do what YOU want to do and what makes you happy. be yourself.
this is what keeps us so close and happy we are able to go on vacation and have a great time. they don't care what other think not too shy about it either:

I just love these three more then life itself. they are my WORLD.

Ok that was too heavy for a Wednesday!

So speaking of SCREW offs
Zack had this suction cup thing that flips.. He decided to put them on his forehead:

yeah.. they are still there..... I think that's all i have to say about this..

Next up:

Look who can get on my tables now... this little rodent was caught on my table and drinking Meghan's strawberry milk!!!!

I live in a circus.

today this is me:

HOLY CROW i need a hair cut:

thankfully i am going in today.. I hope to get about 3 inches CUT OFF! once i get there i know i will chicken out!

So right now i have to go and CLEAN my desk here at work.. I was talking to a friend who had a bad day yesterday.. which really upset me i wish i was there for them- so i knocked over my dang coffee.. which then turned into everything on my desk hitting the ground. and now my office smells like coffee instead of the Hawaiian candle and febreeze i have...

oh! and it took a couple of days.. But i worked out a PLan B and C!!!

now i cannot find them anywhere... What the what!!!!!!!!!!!

Alrighty kids play nice and talk soon!!! Love ya always!

Oh my goodness, girl! What a day! I think it sounds like you're doing an amazing job with the kids! Keep on keepin on, mama! Look how fantastic they are!

Oh, Zacks head!!! It made me LOL! I love those little flipper things but thank goodness have never given myself a forehead hickie with one! Thanks for the laugh, Zack! Kids--they're so crazy....:joker:

I know those sort of days all too well! And you did explain yourself very well about the kiddos. And they are obviously listening to mom...it shows in their actions!

Okay...hickeys on the forehead...that ought to be an interesting conversation at school. (at least among the teachers...or heaven forbid they have nuns!LOL!)

I hope today gets better for you!

Lynn

So not having kids other than furry ones, I'm not really an expert. But to me your kids seem very grounded and all around great kids! So many kids today are spoiled rotten but I don't see that at all with yours.

I can totally relate with the hair cut thing. I always go in saying I'm going to get a bunch cut off but always chicken out. The problem with my curly hair is that the shorter I go, the closer I look to Little Orphan Annie. So I think I will keep it long.

Ugh, what a yucky day at work. Hope it gets better. Speaking of work, I've fooled around on the internet way too much today and I really need to stop and work on the stuff for my budget meetings tomorrow and Friday. I have 5 tomorrow and 9 on Friday!

I've been reading and following on your trip reports, and I think you are doing a great job with your kiddos..they seem to be perfectly happy 10 year olds..I'm sure their differences make it easier to treat them individually.

You crack me up. I never thought I'd get as much hair cut off as I did and I LOVE it. Go for it, girlfriend.

The sour look on your face could be the sweatshirt you are wearing. Just saying. ;)

Love you.

Yay, well done kiddos! :D Great job on upping those grades.

I am NOT explaining myself correctly with the kids and school.. I don't think? i dunno. you tell me.
They came home in pretty good moods yesterday and are pretty confident about how they did on their science test. we shall see.
a little bump in the road for my poor Zack. He had a temp last night along with soar throat runny nose. He is home with my parents today doing couch time. In the end means he will have a TON of work for tomorrow.. I hate that.
My kids understand way more than i ever did at 10 years old. They understand i am not being mean to be mean. They understand they are under a heavy eye because i want them to do the best they can do. I do NOT in any way compare them to each other. For triplets they are SOOOOOOOOO different. hence why i always call them the worst triplets ever. (which sounds horrible but hold on!!) they don't look alike AT ALL they don't even look the same age! let alone their personalities are SO different, i ask every now and then about that secret language multiples have.. supposedly they don't but sometimes i can see it in their eyes..
Growing i NEVER put them in the same outfits, i always tried to raise them to be themselves to be individuals.. Apparently i did a great at that! HA HA! and still i bash into their little brains to do the best that THEY cans do. Not what the other can do. Zack is Zack Matt is Matt and Meghan is Meghan don't try to out do each other and FAMILY ALWAYS COMES FIRST. no matter what. stay away from drama and never be a follower do what YOU want to do and what makes you happy. be yourself.
this is what keeps us so close and happy we are able to go on vacation and have a great time. they don't care what other think not too shy about it either:

I just love these three more then life itself. they are my WORLD.

You sound like a great Mama! :flower1:

It's so sad planning the last day :( Last time we started and ended in MK...MK is WDW to me! When we went last time we went two days in a row, before DH reminded me that "Hey, there are three more Disney parks, you know..." I would have happily spent 14 days at MK!

Hi Mo!!

I went through your posts and caught up on your Trip Report!!!

I'm so excited for you to be going in november!! It is my dream to see the Christmas decorations and parade! Until I read your report, I never knew there were lower crowd times when this was going on!! I'm thinking maybe a bounce back after my trip in September might be useful if we can plan a Nov trip next!! :goodvibes

I love all your ADR's- they all look really good!! We are trying to do a lot of new dinners on our next trip too.

I love your new couches! and then I'm pretty sure when scrolling through I saw in a comment that one of the dogs put a hole in it?! I hope the couch is ok!

The pictures of the kid a babies, oh my gosh they are adorable!!! I love those pictures so much, such cuties!! They all look like themselves? If that makes sense...like I can tell who is who from seeing them in their more recent pictures!! Thanks for sharing those pictures! :goodvibes

Can't wait to follow along till your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter