• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

I love touring plans. it does really help. More so then any other site i use. Like Touring plans will show you rooms with views. which is helping me make my room request!

Touring Plans has some great info, but I don't even bother looking at their crowd calendar. I have such a dislike for them since they have ALWAYS been wrong when I've gone. I use EasyWDW instead now. But TP does have great articles and tons of useful info. :thumbsup2

Also.... You've done a great job at raising your kiddos! They're beautiful and they do their best. That's all us parents can ask for (the do your best thing, not beauty, as that's superficial). Did you get your hair cut? :confused3

Less then an hour? Seriously? do you hear Dis-Meet?!?!

When? Let's do it! I'll bring the girls for sure. Maybe Jason would enjoy some quiet time, but he might show, you never know. Maybe Kathy could come too. I'm totally up for it!

NO WAY! I saw target now sells them! aren't they the cutest?!?!? What size did you get?

We got the medium. And last weekend we were at the 1 Disney store in Milwaukee and each of the girls got mini. Lucy got Chip and Maura got Minnie. They are so cute!

But back to your report. So glad to hear your kids are doing better. I knew they'd come around! Stop it with those baby pictures. Just stop it. How tiny they were!

I can't believe you are at L-day of your report already. Even in a PTR it's sad.

Sorry you had a crap day the other day. Stevie. OMG. I love him. I'm sure he's naughty, but I wouldn't care. We have a naughty cat, so I get it.

Did you get your haircut? Do it! You'll feel liberated! My hair used to be about 3 inches above my butt, and now it's barely 3 inches long.

Seriously, let's get to Gurnee!

Your kidlets are so amazing! They are very different and each one is awesome. I have a soft spot for Lil Peanut because she gave up her comfy bed and room to me! Next time we come, we need to spend more time with them for sure.

The Vera bag I have is the Midnight with Mickey hipster. I helped BFF plan her trip last year and she bought it for me as a thank you gift! I love it. I also love the plain black one with Mickey heads, so I think I will get the big tote in that pattern either very soon, or wait until we go in Nov.

LOL, I am sure spilling your coffee yesterday really helped out your friend. I'm sure she got a chuckle out of it, and that's what she probably needed.....so feel good about your little forced Spring cleaning episode :)

i don't need anything too powerful it's only for my kids. I just need something they can go on search- some teaching sites- and do little fun things. so this might be perfect for them? what do you think?

Yes, maybe it would! You might even be able to go with a less expensive brand. I want to say there were some on the website for prices in the 300s. Lenovo makes really good stuff, this one was just discounted because of the newer ones that have come out. I don't really know too much about different brands and models, so maybe it would be good to talk to someone at best buy or something like that? I had looked in person before I bought online.

UGH! I have come to learn not to bring up Disney. I let others do it.. then the flood gates open! we can talk forever. Pretty much everyone KNOWS i am Disney crazed addict.

Smart!!! My actual boss (not my team leader who said "again??" to me..) asks me a lot about Disney. He has two daughters with small kids and they have been a couple of times. He also has a request in with his time share to swap for a villa at Boardwalk. He loves to tell me I should buy DVC... and I'm like, "I know I know, we probably will at some point." And then he tells me again the next week. lol. :rolleyes:

you mean like this:
sZnOKBC0KKqGaJ-640m.jpg

SO. CRUEL. :lmao:

stay away from drama and never be a follower do what YOU want to do and what makes you happy. be yourself.

Good advice for all of us, regardless of age!! :chat:

I just love these three more then life itself. they are my WORLD.

No love like a mother's love! :hug: :lovestruc :love:

thankfully i am going in today.. I hope to get about 3 inches CUT OFF! once i get there i know i will chicken out!

So will there be an after picture?

oh! and it took a couple of days.. But i worked out a PLan B and C!!!

now i cannot find them anywhere... What the what!!!!!!!!!!!
Ohh I need to come up with alternate ADRs. Thanks for the reminder!! :thanks:
I'm curious too, when you do your backup plans, do you address everything - parks, ADRs, FP, etc? I've actually never really done alternate plans before... guess I've just made one and hoped for the best!

Oh my goodness, girl! What a day! I think it sounds like you're doing an amazing job with the kids! Keep on keepin on, mama! Look how fantastic they are!

Thank you!!! they really are awesome kids.

Oh, Zacks head!!! It made me LOL! I love those little flipper things but thank goodness have never given myself a forehead hickie with one! Thanks for the laugh, Zack! Kids--they're so crazy.

And they are obviously listening to mom...it shows in their actions!

they better!!!! HA HA! they are doing a great job (so far)

Okay...hickeys on the forehead...that ought to be an interesting conversation at school. (at least among the teachers...or heaven forbid they have nuns!LOL!)

OMG i thought i was going to get a phone call from school... Thankfully i didn't. How do you explain your kid was being an idgit nicely?!?
Believe it or not there are NO nuns in the school! Nuns now a days are almost extinct!

I hope today gets better for you!

Lynn

eh it's fine! i've had A LOT worse!

So not having kids other than furry ones, I'm not really an expert. But to me your kids seem very grounded and all around great kids! So many kids today are spoiled rotten but I don't see that at all with yours.

thank you! One day you will meet my little midgets! we will make something work!!!

I can totally relate with the hair cut thing. I always go in saying I'm going to get a bunch cut off but always chicken out. The problem with my curly hair is that the shorter I go, the closer I look to Little Orphan Annie. So I think I will keep it long.

HA HA HA HA HA! A friend of mine here at work has the exceptionally curly hair too.. it's about 4 inches below her shoulders BUT when she has them straighten it it's almost to her butt! She said the same thing.WILL NOT cut it Annie syndrome! HA HA! BTW i like your hair.

Ugh, what a yucky day at work. Hope it gets better. Speaking of work, I've fooled around on the internet way too much today and I really need to stop and work on the stuff for my budget meetings tomorrow and Friday. I have 5 tomorrow and 9 on Friday!

Work SO gets in the way of my Disney planning.. totally sucks..
I hope you have everything done for your meetings?

I've been reading and following on your trip reports, and I think you are doing a great job with your kiddos..they seem to be perfectly happy 10 year olds..I'm sure their differences make it easier to treat them individually.

Thanks!!!! they are good kids!! they are SO DIFFERENT!

You crack me up. I never thought I'd get as much hair cut off as I did and I LOVE it. Go for it, girlfriend.

but i did.. well it's really short for me!!!

The sour look on your face could be the sweatshirt you are wearing. Just saying.

Stoooooooooop it! My office is 3 blocks from Cominski ya think even is i was a cubs fan i would wear cubs clothes? HECK NO! i am a Chicago fan. if i have to choose it will always be the Sox. BUT i do hope the cubs do well! they deserve it finally!!!

Love you.

Love you more!

Yay, well done kiddos! :D Great job on upping those grades.

I am very proud!!! I knew they could do it! just need the push!
You sound like a great Mama! :flower1:

THANK YOU!!!!

It's so sad planning the last day :( Last time we started and ended in MK...MK is WDW to me! When we went last time we went two days in a row, before DH reminded me that "Hey, there are three more Disney parks, you know..." I would have happily spent 14 days at MK!

Last days are the WORST! wish they didn't have to end. ever. I want to live in the castle. I agree Mk is Disney! the other 3 are just a perk! HA HA! MK Screams all things Disney.

:wave2: Hi!

I went through your posts and caught up on your Trip Report!!!

WOW! you rocked it!!! that's a lot of reading!!!

I'm so excited for you to be going in november!! It is my dream to see the Christmas decorations and parade! Until I read your report, I never knew there were lower crowd times when this was going on!! I'm thinking maybe a bounce back after my trip in September might be useful if we can plan a Nov trip next!! :goodvibes

Me tooooooooooo!!!! I cannot wait get back! The christmas decorations are the most amazing and magical of all!! cannot wait! I recommend you going to see all the christmas stuff at least once!

I love all your ADR's- they all look really good!! We are trying to do a lot of new dinners on our next trip too.

I am sure you will post it on your report so i guess i have to wait... new stuff!!!

I love your new couches! and then I'm pretty sure when scrolling through I saw in a comment that one of the dogs put a hole in it?! I hope the couch is ok!

I do like the new couches so comfy! you just melt into them!!!
Oh no the dogs are NOT the problem.. it's that Ferret Stevie.. i will post about him in a second.

The pictures of the kid a babies, oh my gosh they are adorable!!! I love those pictures so much, such cuties!! They all look like themselves? If that makes sense...like I can tell who is who from seeing them in their more recent pictures!! Thanks for sharing those pictures! :goodvibes

thank you!!! they were just so little. then watching old videos their little voices GAH! i miss it!

Can't wait to follow along till your trip!

Thank you for following along! this is going to be lots of fun to plan!

Touring Plans has some great info, but I don't even bother looking at their crowd calendar. I have such a dislike for them since they have ALWAYS been wrong when I've gone. I use EasyWDW instead now. But TP does have great articles and tons of useful info.

I use all of them then come up with my own assumption. are they that wrong!?!

Also.... You've done a great job at raising your kiddos! They're beautiful and they do their best. That's all us parents can ask for (the do your best thing, not beauty, as that's superficial). Did you get your hair cut?

Thank you!!! Superficial.. exactly that was the word i have been searching for!!!

We got the medium. And last weekend we were at the 1 Disney store in Milwaukee and each of the girls got mini. Lucy got Chip and Maura got Minnie. They are so cute!

welcome back!!! Missed ya around here! LOVE TSUMS!!!! the next set is little mermaid they are WAY TOO CUTE!

But back to your report. So glad to hear your kids are doing better. I knew they'd come around! Stop it with those baby pictures. Just stop it. How tiny they were!

just need that kick in the butt to get them moving! They were really Tiny. just love them!!!

I can't believe you are at L-day of your report already. Even in a PTR it's sad.

I hate writing about last days. not even reading friends of mine last days. SO SAD!

Sorry you had a crap day the other day. Stevie. OMG. I love him. I'm sure he's naughty, but I wouldn't care. We have a naughty cat, so I get it.

Eh i have had worse. he is a lunatic!

Did you get your haircut? Do it! You'll feel liberated! My hair used to be about 3 inches above my butt, and now it's barely 3 inches long.

Mine was about the middle of my back... i will post a picture at the bottom.

Seriously, let's get to Gurnee!

I'm IN!!! jsut need a weekend off and we will do this!!! I'm serious!

The online test is actually pretty hard my mom did it one time and half of the answers I had no clue on.

I'm sure!!! But if they were to do a Disney only i think all of us could kill it! the Wheel of Fortune one wasn't all Disney.. Have you been watching that?

Your kidlets are so amazing! They are very different and each one is awesome. I have a soft spot for Lil Peanut because she gave up her comfy bed and room to me! Next time we come, we need to spend more time with them for sure.

Thank you! HA! she was MORE then happy to give up her room for you!!! They all love you guys!
We need to do a family meet maybe rent a cabin some where all our families will fit? How coll would THAT be?!?!

The Vera bag I have is the Midnight with Mickey hipster. I helped BFF plan her trip last year and she bought it for me as a thank you gift! I love it. I also love the plain black one with Mickey heads, so I think I will get the big tote in that pattern either very soon, or wait until we go in Nov.

Ahh yes! i know the one.. Like you I LOVE the black one. There are so many i want.. I have to wait until we get there to make up my mind!!!

LOL, I am sure spilling your coffee yesterday really helped out your friend. I'm sure she got a chuckle out of it, and that's what she probably needed.....so feel good about your little forced Spring cleaning episode :)

I hope it did. I only was able to clean half the desk until all the crazies started to wander about. then i got busy...

Yes, maybe it would! You might even be able to go with a less expensive brand. I want to say there were some on the website for prices in the 300s. Lenovo makes really good stuff, this one was just discounted because of the newer ones that have come out. I don't really know too much about different brands and models, so maybe it would be good to talk to someone at best buy or something like that? I had looked in person before I bought online.

I really need to look into this soon.. I want to get something before 5th grade..

Smart!!! My actual boss (not my team leader who said "again??" to me..) asks me a lot about Disney. He has two daughters with small kids and they have been a couple of times. He also has a request in with his time share to swap for a villa at Boardwalk. He loves to tell me I should buy DVC... and I'm like, "I know I know, we probably will at some point." And then he tells me again the next week. lol. :rolleyes:

then he needs to give you a promotion to afford the DVC.. well that is what i would have said! HA HA HA HA! I am sure you have great conversations with your real Boss!!! LOVE THAT!
the one Gen sup (not my boss) here is going for their first time in May. If he wasn't such a ******* i might help him.. But no.. he's a jerk.

SO. CRUEL

I can post MORE!!! tee he he he he

Good advice for all of us, regardless of age!!

No kidding! some adults are ridicules!!!

No love like a mother's love!

Sing it!!! your right!!!

So will there be an after picture?

coming right up!!!

Ohh I need to come up with alternate ADRs. Thanks for the reminder!! :thanks:
I'm curious too, when you do your backup plans, do you address everything - parks, ADRs, FP, etc? I've actually never really done alternate plans before... guess I've just made one and hoped for the best!

yep i change everything around. i need to FIND my B and C plans!!! Like now!

So just received a call from school.. Supposedly Matt is sick... I call B.S.
In church he had a stomach ache. again I call B.S. the office called me i asked how s he She said a little pale and pink cheeks.. well that's from walking from Church and into school. I am NOT leaving work again IF my parents are home then fine otherwise he can sit in the office all day. <-- can you tell i am fed up with this? This kid has played sick at least 2ce a month now... nothing is wrong. He just doesn't want to be there.. tough cookies.
My parents picked him up. I jsut called and said he is to be in bed ALL day No TV no Computers NADA if he is so sick let him sleep it off he can come out of the room to go to the bathroom and eat. THAT'S IT. When i get home he is back into his room HOMEWORK then in bed again. he must learn.. IF he pulls this crap again i will tell them to leave him in the office i will get him at 3 when school is over

Mean Mom is back.

Now that's off my chest Lets get on with better stuff!

Yes i had my hair cut. Here are some terrible selfies (i hate selfies)

4-5 inches cut OFF!!!! I feel weird.. That's enough.. It can grow back now.. NOW...
and she thinned it out so much.. It's going to work better as we do have the dis meet in June and it won't take me as long to shower and use all Suzi's water to wash the mess that was on my head!

Yesterday the ferret was out again.. Lex apparently didn't want to play and decided to hid from the little rat.. ON MY LAP

cow.

Since no one was in the mood to play with said rat he decided to play by himself:

how can one little beast do this much damage?

he is the Tasmanian devil.... a whirlwind of terror.

I am still looking for my plan B and C i cannot find them anywhere!!!! Grrrrrrrr

In all the whirlwind of craziness yesterday and work being super busy I didn't post my TIMELINE!!!

We are under 200!!!

YAHOOOOOOOO :jumping1: which means:

19 days until ADR day!
137 days until Fp
198 days to go!!!!

Who's happy?!?! THIS ONE!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ready for a head spinning update?!?

Alright.. So Plan B:
11/14 Hs or Ep 50's Or teppan Edo
11/15 MK CP or BOG
11/16
EP Teppan or Garden grill
11/17 MK CP or Bog MVMCP
11/18 Day Off Ohana Breakfast
11/19 HS 50's?
11/20 AK Tusker house
11/21 EP Rose and Crown
11/22 HS departure day

Plan C:
11/14 AK Tusker house
11/15 MK CP
11/16 EP Teppan
11/17 HS 50's MVMCP
11/18 Day off Rose and crown
11/19 MK BOG
11/20 HS Ohana Breakfast
11/21 EP Garden Grill
11/22 MK departure day

Let's look further into this:
This is ALL if i cannot get BOG in my original plan for 11/16

My First ADR will be to try for BOG either on:
11/16 - first choice
11/15
11/19
all this revolves around MVMCP which is:
11/8- 11/10- 11/12- 11/13- 11/15- 11/17- 11/19- 11/20- 11/29
This is A LOT of party dates!!! I know damn well it is going to be HARD to get a BOG on a party date.

If i CAN get it on the 16th then i can go with my Option A which i really want!!! being this is the beginning of my trip i don't know if i can snag it?!?!

If i get it on the 15th then i am going with option b with some tweaking around

If the 19th then my option C plan goes into place..

Again all these party dates are getting in my way of trying for BOG!!! grumble..

I would LOVE your opinions!!! Please post away! I NEED YOU ALL!!!

I love the hair cut! :) And thank the Lord for Susi's water bill. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Matt...what are you thinking? We don't like the Mean Mom.

Your pets crack me up.

:faint:

I am caught up again. Oh my! Plans B and Plans C. I got a headache just reading them. I hope it all goes well. Plan C looks like a good option (my kids like MK as their last park).

I am thinking of chopping off my hair (to about collar bone level). However, I can put it off a little longer. I think you got a good length.

I need to get back to work. Have a great weekend, if I don't get back here by then.

thank you! One day you will meet my little midgets! we will make something work!!!

::yes::

I hope you have everything done for your meetings?

Yep, 4 down today one more to go so this is a quick drive by post. Of course the County Manager always, always comes up with a question I don't know the answer to no matter how long I prepare and try to anticipate. It's kind of becoming a running joke now.

19 days until ADR day!

:scared1: Holy Crap that's coming up soon. I didn't realize it was so close.

ready for a head spinning update?!?

No time to look at this now, my head is just spinning with all that!! I am going to guess though that you will be able to get BOG for the day you want. It's not quite as hard to get now as it was at first. Just make sure you go for that one first thing before any of your other choices.

I owe you an e-mail! Probably going to be sometime this weekend with the way things are going right now at work.

A quick fly by..
LOIS MADE IT ON SEE YA REEL SOON AGAIN!!!

If you watch it a few moments before this you can see Dan DANCING!!!! It's SO FUNNY!!!

If you don't know the link here it is:

SEE YA REEL SOON

I use all of them then come up with my own assumption. are they that wrong!?!

They have been SUPER bad the times I tried to use them, so I just stopped looking at their Crowd Calendar. I do follow EasyWDW though, but I still create my own plan based on who has EMH, park hours, etc. My plan has yet to fail us. :thumbsup2

19 days until ADR day!
137 days until Fp
198 days to go!!!!

WOOHOO! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:party:party:party:

Also, loving the cut! Super cute!

And I have a BoG on a party night. It's pretty early, like 4:50 or something, and it's on the VERY last park day of my trip .... so they're not impossible, but not easy to obtain. Good luck and I'll be sending pixie dust your way that you'll get the perfect BoG ADR! :goodvibes

I can't believe it was Stevie the Ferret that put a hole in the couch, was it a real hole? I may have missed this part when reading through everything! I was determined to get caught up yesterday!

You are so ready for ADR Day! Both of our last trips we have booked after 180 day OOPS so I haven't had to prepare for that.

I was looking at Plan B &C and I think if you cannot get Plan A to work Plan B looks good because you get to go to HS 3 times and that is one of your favorite! Either way, they all look good!

Hopefully you will get some pixie dust and get BOG right away and get to go with Plan A! pixiedust:

So just received a call from school.. Supposedly Matt is sick... I call B.S.
In church he had a stomach ache. again I call B.S. the office called me i asked how s he She said a little pale and pink cheeks.. well that's from walking from Church and into school. I am NOT leaving work again IF my parents are home then fine otherwise he can sit in the office all day. <-- can you tell i am fed up with this? This kid has played sick at least 2ce a month now... nothing is wrong. He just doesn't want to be there.. tough cookies.
My parents picked him up. I jsut called and said he is to be in bed ALL day No TV no Computers NADA if he is so sick let him sleep it off he can come out of the room to go to the bathroom and eat. THAT'S IT. When i get home he is back into his room HOMEWORK then in bed again. he must learn.. IF he pulls this crap again i will tell them to leave him in the office i will get him at 3 when school is over

Mean Mom is back.

Now that's off my chest Lets get on with better stuff!

Yes i had my hair cut. Here are some terrible selfies (i hate selfies)

Since no one was in the mood to play with said rat he decided to play by himself:

how can one little beast do this much damage?

Does Matt suffer from a nervous stomach? When I was a kid I used to be ill pretty regularly at school, stomach pains, occasional throwing up, the works. Felt real as heck to me...but people insisted I was faking, eventually my Mum did the same as you mentioned and I was just kept in the office until home time as my family Dr could find nothing wrong. A different doctor gave me stress reduction techniques (deep breathing, etc) and Bach's Rescue Remedy, and I never suffered like that again at school. You know your own kid, obviously, if he's faking he's faking! But that just struck a chord with me, him being "ill" so often and all you've told us about the awful teacher, perhaps it's stress-related.

Your hair looks great! :) And YAY BLACKHAWKS! They're my pick for the cup this year. I love hockey, not so keen on the time difference for live games though! LOTS of late nights in our house lately! *yawn*

Am I being stupid...Did that tiny ferret move that huge sofa cushion?! Are they like ants lifting 40x their own bodyweight or something? I don't want to know what he managed to get up to with the sword if so! ;)

ferret_zorro.jpg

Ah yes, the stomach ache, I'm very familiar. My grandma called it growing pains, my mama called it BS; mama was right. :scared: He'll get over it soon enough.

Love the hair!! Lighter is always nicer in the summer.

ADR day is like a stressful puzzle. Seems like you've got every situation covered. We swapped our entire trip cause of our BOG reservation; that one is a hard one to get! Sending youpixiedust:

I think your hair looks adorable!!! You know I just cut about 12 inches off of mine and got it layered, and at first I wasn't sure what to think... But it took one day in that Florida heat to make me LOVE it. :thumbsup2 Now I plan on keeping it this way for a while!

Oh, poor Lex! What a sweet puppy. :lovestruc And that Stevie is a HOOT! :lmao:

OMG! You're under 200 days now! How excitiiiiiiiiing! :hyper:

I'm no help with your Plan B & C. That just made my head spin. :crazy2: I think you've definitely got a handle on it, though!

I love the hair cut! :) And thank the Lord for Susi's water bill. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

i don't anymore.. I have a pathetic ponytail now...
But yes all in the name of water bills!!! it'll grow back.

Matt...what are you thinking? We don't like the Mean Mom.

I KNOW! i got to the root of this problem too... tell ya below. hey you have 2 DAYS!!!!!!!

Your pets crack me up.

They make for a good story every once in a while...

I am caught up again. Oh my! Plans B and Plans C. I got a headache just reading them. I hope it all goes well. Plan C looks like a good option (my kids like MK as their last park).

my head is spinning too.. But i need backup plans!!!

I am thinking of chopping off my hair (to about collar bone level). However, I can put it off a little longer. I think you got a good length.

That's where mine is.. But with a shorter layer.. and i now hate it. because I don't a pony tail anymore!!! it'll grow back.

I need to get back to work. Have a great weekend, if I don't get back here by then.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

Yep, 4 down today one more to go so this is a quick drive by post. Of course the County Manager always, always comes up with a question I don't know the answer to no matter how long I prepare and try to anticipate. It's kind of becoming a running joke now.

oh no.. at least you all can laugh about it. HAPPY FRIDAY! hope you get it all done!!!

Holy Crap that's coming up soon. I didn't realize it was so close.

Sure is!!! ::yes::

No time to look at this now, my head is just spinning with all that!! I am going to guess though that you will be able to get BOG for the day you want. It's not quite as hard to get now as it was at first. Just make sure you go for that one first thing before any of your other choices.

ha ha ha ha! take your time. i want OPINIONS!
Yes i am going for BOG first and foremost. i will more then likely go over these plans another 48572045 times to see what is going to work... there are SO MANY party dates it's killing me.

I owe you an e-mail! Probably going to be sometime this weekend with the way things are going right now at work.

sounds good! work job 2 in the AM then i might be taking the woobie out about town.. I need new Walter shots!

They have been SUPER bad the times I tried to use them, so I just stopped looking at their Crowd Calendar. I do follow EasyWDW though, but I still create my own plan based on who has EMH, park hours, etc. My plan has yet to fail us.

damn.. Who knows.. I do use EasyWdw too. i have most of my days the same as he recommends just need that BOG dinner..

Also, loving the cut! Super cute!

Not a fan of it today.

And I have a BoG on a party night. It's pretty early, like 4:50 or something, and it's on the VERY last park day of my trip .... so they're not impossible, but not easy to obtain. Good luck and I'll be sending pixie dust your way that you'll get the perfect BoG ADR!

Thanks i need it. See? that's what i need to shoot for with this BOG ressie is more tward the end of my trip.. OK going back to RECALCULATING my plans...

I can't believe it was Stevie the Ferret that put a hole in the couch, was it a real hole? I may have missed this part when reading through everything! I was determined to get caught up yesterday!

Oh yes. his little nails and scratching he got his way in.. then the corners aren't sealed anyway so he can pop right threw there then push the cushion out of his way. Or he can now jump onto the couch like a dog.

You are so ready for ADR Day! Both of our last trips we have booked after 180 day OOPS so I haven't had to prepare for that.

Not really! i will be reexamining them today!!! i'm like that.. go over them nine gazillion times before i am happy. what else is a planner to do?

I was looking at Plan B &C and I think if you cannot get Plan A to work Plan B looks good because you get to go to HS 3 times and that is one of your favorite! Either way, they all look good!

thank you! i am just a planning nut case. once we are there it doesn't matter we will be in DISNEY! and happy

Hopefully you will get some pixie dust and get BOG right away and get to go with Plan A!

I hope so too!!!

Does Matt suffer from a nervous stomach? When I was a kid I used to be ill pretty regularly at school, stomach pains, occasional throwing up, the works. Felt real as heck to me...but people insisted I was faking, eventually my Mum did the same as you mentioned and I was just kept in the office until home time as my family Dr could find nothing wrong. A different doctor gave me stress reduction techniques (deep breathing, etc) and Bach's Rescue Remedy, and I never suffered like that again at school. You know your own kid, obviously, if he's faking he's faking! But that just struck a chord with me, him being "ill" so often and all you've told us about the awful teacher, perhaps it's stress-related.

Zack had the nervous stomach before we figured out he had a learning disability. Matt? he had some issues in 2nd grade.. this time? No. I will explain more at the bottom!!!

Your hair looks great! :) And YAY BLACKHAWKS! They're my pick for the cup this year. I love hockey, not so keen on the time difference for live games though! LOTS of late nights in our house lately! *yawn*

thanks! I hate it today i have a pathetic pony tail.. and i ALWAYS wear a pony tail! HA HA
Blackhawks are bringing home the cup again!!! OH the late nights! then the overtime is KILLING US ALL!!!

Am I being stupid...Did that tiny ferret move that huge sofa cushion?! Are they like ants lifting 40x their own bodyweight or something? I don't want to know what he managed to get up to with the sword if so! ;)

ferret_zorro.jpg

OMG! this is SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!! i try to keep all weapons away from the little squirt!
he did. he just pushes everything out of the way.. :sad2:
Stevie is something all right..

Ah yes, the stomach ache, I'm very familiar. My grandma called it growing pains, my mama called it BS; mama was right. :scared: He'll get over it soon enough.

I will tell the real story in a minute.

Love the hair!! Lighter is always nicer in the summer.

and now i hate it.. I miss my pony tail.

ADR day is like a stressful puzzle. Seems like you've got every situation covered. We swapped our entire trip

exactly! i will go over these plans hundreds of times before i am happy!

cause of our BOG reservation; that one is a hard one to get! Sending you

I need it. everything aside it's not going to ruin our trip in anyway. But would be nice to have it!

I think your hair looks adorable!!! You know I just cut about 12 inches off of mine and got it layered, and at first I wasn't sure what to think... But it took one day in that Florida heat to make me LOVE it. :thumbsup2 Now I plan on keeping it this way for a while!

You look younger with it shorter. I cannot go that short. just can't. now it's time for it to grow back!!! i had enough.. HA

Oh, poor Lex! What a sweet puppy. :lovestruc And that Stevie is a HOOT! :lmao:

Lex is a sweet dog. the ferret is feisty nothing is safe around him when he is up for play. right now he and the sheltie (piper) are BFF's. so Stevie has been leaving Lex alone.

OMG! You're under 200 days now! How excitiiiiiiiiing! :hyper:

I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! about damn time! this is taking FOREVER!

I'm no help with your Plan B & C. That just made my head spin. :crazy2: I think you've definitely got a handle on it, though!

my head is still spinning!!!

Life stuff you don't really need to read if you don't want to.. it's a lot of nonsense and more for me to just get it down for when i print this out and save it with my Disney stuff!

Kid Update:
Yesterday: he was in my parent's guest bedroom all day. i just KNEW he was full of it. when i went to pick him up he was still playing the I'm sick card. whatever.
Got him into the car turned and said.
So what happened.
He told me he was at Church took communion and AGAIN took the wine (when i told him NOT too!) well the wine had a piece of the host in it. Then turned his stomach.
OK-- Matt has a VERY sensitive stomach. If he get a piece of hair in his mouth he gags- and if there is hair on his plate of food. it's over he can't eat. So anything will make him sick. lets not even talk about McDonalds... Nope. we don't eat there (or Burger King) Unfortunately he gets this from me. i have a very weak stomach.
that's why he had to come home. So we had the talk about how I TOLD HIM NOT to take the wine anymore and he did it anyway. shame on him. Next time? Yes he will be sitting in the office until 3 when everyone gets out.

Today is FRIDAY FOLDER DAY!
i cannot wait to see how they did this week.. Next week is PROGRESS REPORTS! :thumbsup2:woohoo:
We shall see! i don't thin three weeks of working hard is going to change the progress reports as much as I NEED them to change but we shall see. All three have been working very hard. I hope the teacher sees the improvement.

Next up is me.
I have not been myself for a while.. I can even see it in my reports here. Not so witty as i normally am. No get up and go. just sluggish, stomach issues, being very annoyed with people -not being mean to them- just can't deal with BS like i normally can so i either walk away or just plain out ignore it all.. I've been fine at home with the kids and Tom just dead tired all the time and NO will to move. I have to force myself to do my walk with the kids as we call our "Disney walk on". Even my new way of eating! cutting out crap. Eating HALF of what i normally do and doing great!
So i went to the Doc. (had Matt with me since he was too sick for school NO SPORTS TODAY)
I gained 30 pounds. HOW THE HECK did that happen? I was almost in tears. Then he checked my thyroid test. yeah.. i was 27 points off again. He said i was lucky i was functioning at all. so we talked more and more. we came up with a plan. 1st he upped my meds 25 mg higher! then we talked diet (life change) and said to start with Aktins. OK great.. I am allergic to eggs. damn. time for some research!
Then i showed him this 'bump' i have on my head. He said it was a cyst. (YUCK!) said he can take that off along with one of the many moles i have (thank you Irish skin) Ok when do you want me to come back?
Nope going to do right then and there! :scared1: OMG. OK please tell Matt i am OK will be out soon. Here goes my weak stomach now... iodine- shot to the head for numbness and BURNING THE DAMN THING OFF.
I turned white as a ghost and almost fainted twice. (shh didn't tell the doc)
First let me tell you. I have an extreme high tolerance to pain. where my stomach has the lowest of low tolerance for ANYTHING.
the procedure was nothing... no pain not a dang thing. but the smell and KNOWING what he was doing got the best of me. he jokes (trying to make me feel better) were making it worse along with telling me every step he was taking.. Thanks doc.. it's a need to know basis here. but was afraid to open my mouth. :faint:

once it was over i got that woozie feeling. light head eye blur... ugh. I had to get out there right then and there. Made sure i didn't need to sign anything or see the front desk NOPE ok Matt let's get the heck out of here. When he saw me his eyes got HUGE and asked if i was ok.. Yep let's go. i didn't want him to worry i figured once i hit the air outside i would be better.
and it was for the first 5 seconds.
let's go
i need to sit again. all i kept thinking was: I have to drive home...
I have to drive home with my child in the car.
I have to drive home without passing out.
I have my child with me. can't pass out
crap... how am i going to do this. stop and get a pop need sugar to help right?!?
my ears are ringing i can still smell the burning. Matt is trying his best to be good, he knows something is definitely wrong with me.. We stop in Burger king i have a pop and he got some oreo shake thing i had no idea. if he were to ask for half the menu i would have said yes i was so out of it. Matt did mention how he smelled something burning - i said oh honey it's just my head... :scared:

Thankfully i do not live too far away from the doctor's office. the pop was helping a little but all i kept in my mind was i have my child in the car. i must stay focused. i must get home safely. MUST. and we did.
came home and i laid on the couch for the rest of the night. not moving one wrong move and it was going to be o.v.e.r. a couple of friends and family called/stopped by to make sure i was OK- God I love my friends and family!!! i don't know what i would do without them! you truly know who you real friends are at times!!! :cloud9::grouphug: they ALL yelled at me that i should have called them for a ride.. they were all absolutely right i was NOT in the right mind, i had two things. 1 my child was in the car 2 i had to get home without issues.
mission accomplished! :thumbsup2 I am a wuss. if something is wrong with my kids animals i jump right in and take care of it like SUPERMOM.. when it's me? i am a wuss. can't deal. such a dork.

and i have stupid hair too. it makes a pathetic pony tail. Can't wait for it to grow back!!!

Ok meds you can kick in at any time.. :thumbsup2

IF you stayed with all the above you deserve an award.
Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

:wave:

Ugh! I hate the new DIS updates...I NEVER get them! Just got caught back up on your PTR. Your poor head! and stomach! and hair!! Hope this weekend is nice and relaxing--seems like you're in desperate need of one of those! Glad to be back, hopefully staying caught up better, too :)

Yuck! What an awful time at the doctors. I can totally relate. Had a mole removed last Tuesday. They had to go deep because it was questionable plus I have a history of melanoma on both sides of the family. Took over an hour and I have 12 stitches on my buttocks (just had to use that word since that's what the doctor kept saying and it made me giggle). I did fine with the procedure until a second doctor came in and they started discussing what they were doing. Saw some spots for a few minutes. But I closed my eyes and went to my happy place which is planning an imaginary Disney trip in my head.

I do hope you are feeling better today and that the new thyroid meds help. :hug:

Next week is PROGRESS REPORTS! :thumbsup2:woohoo:
We shall see! i don't thin three weeks of working hard is going to change the progress reports as much as I NEED them to change but we shall see. All three have been working very hard. I hope the teacher sees the improvement.
Yes, I hope they improve too! Mean Mom scares me! :scared:

I have an extreme high tolerance to pain. where my stomach has the lowest of low tolerance for ANYTHING.
You and I are total opposites... my stomach is made of pure cast iron, but my pain tolerance is about as flimsy as tissue paper. And that's speaking as somebody who's had a chronic pain disease for 20 years! I do okay with "my pain" that I deal with on a daily basis, but it uses up pretty much all of my tolerance... Any other pain that comes my way, and I am a HUGE WUSS.

Ok meds you can kick in at any time.. :thumbsup2
You poor thing! What an ordeal you had! I certainly hope that you're feeling better, and that your new thyroid medicines get you back to feeling like your awesome Mo self! :blush:

IF you stayed with all the above you deserve an award.
Not at all! That's what friends do, girl! :hug:

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!
You too, pretty lady! :goodvibes

AND YOUR HAIR IS NOT STUPID, IT IS AWESOME. :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter