There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

:surfweb:popcorn::Wait until tomorrow?:faint:

Yep... Your still reading right? it's my dastardly plan to keep you all around!

Okay, read your last few updates through tears.

We had a house fire. The house burned pretty much to the ground. This was before Hope was born but it still affected her.

I can't even begin to imagine what being there did to Meg. I'm so glad she found Duffy and he helped.

Aww thank you! :hug: im sorry it happened to you too... Yes Duffy is something special!

I think it stinks that they wouldn't give you the car that you paid for. I've never heard of that company but now I've been forewarned. :(

Yay for the rain stopping - boo for the blue Mickey's at check in. I notice that Megan had a blue MB. Has she been to Disney recently?

YES! be forewarned! Idgits.
Peanut had pink and Meg had red?!?! Yes Meg's family are a bunch of Disney loving nuts too! I hope to take a huge trip one year with everyone! it would be a blast!

Awww... I am loving these updates!!! I am still so touched that you were able to do this for Peanut - I KNOW how much Duffy means to her, and this is just something she will love you for forever! :lovestruc

But rain??? Rain??? Seriously???? In all fairness - I almost always have rain - torrential downpours - on our Epcot days too. But at least it was warm out... I see rain here this time of year - and it's always sooooo cold.

Our countdown is getting so TINY - it's almost here and I am just giddy beyond belief. I thought I would be soooo sad to go to Disney without my girls - and in a way I am - but I am also sooooo excited! :woohoo: Cannot wait to share WDW with the friends who love it as much as I do! :grouphug:

D~

Thanks! I am over the moon so happy we went.. It helped.. Yes you do understand her obsession with Duffy!!!

Yes Rain. it follows me everywhere. It's freezing here too.. I cannot warm up. AT ALL.

I CANNOT WAIT TO DO DISNEY WITH MY GIRLS!!!!

i-can-t-keep-calm-38-days-until-disney.png

your less then that!

Look at those smiles on sweet Meg's face (both of them)!! I'm loving these updates. Of course it's raining at Epcot...you were there...seems to do that a lot when you are there. :)

I know!!! they are SO GIDDY!!! So happy i was able to pull this off!

No kidding. Epcot + Me = RAIN downpour ALL DAY not the Florida spurt rain straight full blown RAIN storms!

Such a bummer you didn't get the convertible but it does look like the Jeep gave you lots of room.

Loved all the videos, so cute! I want that Simba backpack. ::yes::

Yay! You made it to Epcot! I saw Food and Wine stuff. :thumbsup2

Na but we were fine in that jeep.. although i did NOT like it at all!
Thanks the kids are cute. I have to say!!! Simba backpack- Hot Topic!

Yes... it's decorated really cute for it!!! The smells??? Oh GOOD GRIEF i am going to gain every pound PLUS some on the November trip.

What an early morning! I would have been the walking dead! The girls look so excited, I love that most of the photos are from their point of view.

Bummer about the convertible, and less than cheery interaction with the worker. Glad you were able to get on the road though and are headed to Epcot!!!

Before i get into the next update...

WE LEAVE IN 38 DAYS!

Can you believe it??? I can't. I can't believe it's ALMOST HERE!!! AND i get to have our EPIC Dis meet IN DISNEY! Meet a lot of you too!!! :cloud9:

It's SO SO SOON!!! I can't wait to don our poncho's and walk and sing in the rain! :rotfl2:

giddy.gif

tumblr_mtc2q79U341rwfctbo1_500.gif

I cannot believe it.

What an early morning! I would have been the walking dead! The girls look so excited, I love that most of the photos are from their point of view.

Bummer about the convertible, and less than cheery interaction with the worker. Glad you were able to get on the road though and are headed to Epcot!!!

HEY YOU SNUCK THIS IN!

I was the walking dead on Tuesday!!! until we hit ground in florida. Yes most of this trip is from their eye not mine. Figured it was their trip it was ALL about what they wanted.

YES YES get me out of here i want to be on Disney PROPERTY ALREADY!!!

Peanut had pink and Meg had red?!?! Yes Meg's family are a bunch of Disney loving nuts too! I hope to take a huge trip one year with everyone! it would be a blast!
Oh, yes, it is red. But she needs to decorate it like Peanut did. Her band is adorable. :)

It's freezing here too.. I cannot warm up. AT ALL.
We turned the heat up at home but work has been freezing. :(

I CANNOT WAIT TO DO DISNEY WITH MY GIRLS!!!!
I can't wait until you all get together. I am 99% certain that I know what resort they are staying at, but I want to be sure. I like being right and hate being wrong. ;)

How great that not only did you get to take Meg, you also got to take her friend. Can't wait to hear about the rest of the trip.

not even going to try. Today has been awful (busy crazy) Not getting any easier. Will post tomorrow.

I was two weeks behind!! But now all caught up. Wow, like everyone else said, the pictures after the fire are so sad :( Especially Meg's crib--made me tear up! and then your video telling her she could go!!!?! I just love the boys like, "we said it's fine." :) What awesome brothers!

SO incredibly happy you got to go say Goodbye and cannot wait to read about the rest of the mini-trip!

I'm all caught up. The house fire looks so scary. I can't even imagine how hard that must of been. I'm so excited you were able to take Meg to see Duffy one last time. You are super mom. I know she will never forget this.:love: I'm so excited to see that first hug.:hug:

Duffy trip is looking eventful! I'm glad Meg was so excited; I know a number of grown adults who did not handle saying good bye to Duffy this well.

SIXT I hate those jerks! My mom's company uses them for events so we figured we'd rent from them on a trip last year... Never again. The WORST customer service (I wouldn't even call it that). And they had a bunch of hidden fees on our rental. Awful, awful.

38 days!! Yay!! You girls are gonna have so much stinkin fun!

Oh, yes, it is red. But she needs to decorate it like Peanut did. Her band is adorable. :)

I know! We will teach her the crazed Disney ways.. Then again we didn't have much time to prepare for this quick trip!

We turned the heat up at home but work has been freezing.

now it's that crazy col morning. Warm afternoon to cold night. i don't know what to wear anymore! HA HA! the air conditioning still kicks on here too. I just shake my head and roll with it.

I can't wait until you all get together. I am 99% certain that I know what resort they are staying at, but I want to be sure. I like being right and hate being wrong. ;)

HA HA HA! Im not staying a thing.. I can give a hint...

Yay! You made it! :yay:

I KNOW! About damn time too!

How great that not only did you get to take Meg, you also got to take her friend. Can't wait to hear about the rest of the trip.

It was fantastic to be able to take the girls!!! I can't wait to tell you!

I was two weeks behind!! But now all caught up. Wow, like everyone else said, the pictures after the fire are so sad :( Especially Meg's crib--made me tear up! and then your video telling her she could go!!!?! I just love the boys like, "we said it's fine." :) What awesome brothers!

SO incredibly happy you got to go say Goodbye and cannot wait to read about the rest of the mini-trip!

TWO WEEKS?!?!? Holy cow slacker! LOL.. Hope all is well with you? they are really great kids! I adore my boys. It is was reversed? I don't know what Meg would say...
It was rushed for sure!

I'm all caught up. The house fire looks so scary. I can't even imagine how hard that must of been. I'm so excited you were able to take Meg to see Duffy one last time. You are super mom. I know she will never forget this.:love: I'm so excited to see that first hug.:hug:

the fire was rough but like everything you get through it. ya know?
Aww I am going to Miss Duffy too!

Duffy trip is looking eventful! I'm glad Meg was so excited; I know a number of grown adults who did not handle saying good bye to Duffy this well.

HA! It wasn't easy for me either!!! HA HA

SIXT I hate those jerks! My mom's company uses them for events so we figured we'd rent from them on a trip last year... Never again. The WORST customer service (I wouldn't even call it that). And they had a bunch of hidden fees on our rental. Awful, awful.

I cannot agree with you more. I will never ever use them again!!! just awful!

38 days!! Yay!! You girls are gonna have so much stinkin fun!

we really will have a great time!!!

I cannot wait!!!

Oh and so you know Meg hasn't stopped crying.. I actually had to have a "talk" with her about it. It's not like we aren't going back to Disney!! geesh!!! Since we are going back NEXT MONTH!!!

What's the first ride you do in Epcot?!?!

That big beautiful ball was calling our name!!!!

Kathy and i rode together in front of the Meg x's 2

The pictures are REALLY horrible from here on out.. If you squint you MIGHT be able to make some stuff out?!?

next post

Spaceship Earth!

the girls:

Or is it?!?!

Once we got on SOMETHING to make the kids happy.. We were finally off to see...

A very rainy Epcot... We had to jump into a store might have been Mousegears for some PONCHO'S! ya know my very favorite article of clothing in Epcot...
I know have one for everyday of the week!
Honest to goodness i do.

I don't think i posted these?!?!

Well.. I guess it's time to post about the main reason to be there right???

It's deserves it's own thread! NEXT UP!
we say goodbye.

Oh my word Mo! You made me cry with Meg's video. How very sweet of everybody in the family to come together to make this trip happen.

The Megs are cracking me up with their pictures. I used to give the kids cameras when we went on our trips and the pictures that they took were "interesting".

Looking forward to more!

Goodbye Duffy.... :sad: :sad1:

Donning our poncho's it was time to make our way over to Duffy... I think i was more hesitant about this than Peanut.
I don't have the photopass pictures yet as the site is giving me one heck of a time so you will have to enjoy ours... for now

Hopping right in line about 3 families in front of us the people around us had NO CLUE of
1 who he was
and
2 that he was leaving..

we knew.

This women was in front of us and apparently a fan.. Also didn't know he was leaving.

Video:

Then it was our turn.................

Video:

The PP are much better and captures a lot more..
This was all I took..

After a few pictures he played around with them dancing hand clapping etc! Then had the girls kiss him on the nose. <-- that is when i started BALLING. i mean full out streams of water out of my eyes to the point i didn't know water can cascade out of me like that... I was destroyed. stupid bear.
There was a lot more hugging great big BEAR HUG kind of hugs and he even stopped me and pulled me in. Said thank you! We have taken enough of Duffy's time. Right here i knew it was the best decision to bring Meg for Peanut. She stayed STRONG. Don't get me wrong they both teared up.. But nothing like it would have been had Peanut been there by herself.
So to keep move and not dwell.. we figured on the Mexico ride for the girls and this for ME...

After grabbing this delectable treat found my DSA.. Enjoyed all that was around me then off to find the girls which of course would be here:

Coloring none other then Mexico Kid Cot DUFFY! YAY.. After coloring for what seemed like forever it was time to ride the boat.. But i still had my margarita magnífico (HA! you all thought your spanish lessons were over from the Sept trip didn't you???) Kathy and the girls took the slow boat to Mexico.

I had time to run for another smoke break. once i got back i was still waiting on them! HA! finally they were back and we were off to find Haley!
We did something i have never done.
The friendship boat. We have always walked over to WS. Kathy wanted to boat it and i was fine with that!
Normally Haley is in AK but with Food and Wine she was over in Epcot doing something for people who paid a boat load of money for her to run to get the food.
She wasn't busy and of course we needed a picture!

Hey check that out! a picture of yours TRULY! HA HA HA HA.

Hope you enjoyed the meet and greet sadly i don't have the time to write this as i should but i am rushed here at work i have tons of things going on here and after! I needed to get this in before another riot ensued!

Awww, you poor thing. You were overwhelmed with emotion and just couldn't help yourself. I would have been the same way. I'm with you on having the extra Meg there...she kept your Meg strong.

I apologize. You and I must have been writing at the same time. Yeah...that water out of the eyes stuff...will get you every time when it comes to your little ones. And thanks for sharing this story. I am glad it all worked out for you guys too!

The video and your commentary brought tears to my eyes! I am so glad Meg got the opportunity to say goodbye!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!