There's a new halloween plastic mug - where to find?

Minniekins

DIS Veteran
I just saw a post on a blog(WDW news today) about a new Halloween LOnesome Ghosts-inspired mug that you can get now(similar to the refillable mugs, but not refillable). It's $5.25 including a soft drink. It's really cute!! My daughter is there now and is keeping an eye out, but has anyone seen these and know where she might be able to purchase a couple? Someone posted this question after the post on @WDWNT, but no answer yet. She's going home tomorrow so is hoping to find it tonight, so if anyone can help, that would be awesome! Hoping it's at MK, she's at party tonight! TIA!!
I will edit post the pics in just a few min.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 232
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 208
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 203
Hi! Has she tried the new Disney Parks shopping app? It isn't just for shopping from home! You search for the item in the app and then it tells you where you can find the item! You just zoom in on the map and you can find the exact location! So cool!

It like many other advertised things is not yet available! Disney Magic!

yeah but it they showed them in a park, just hard to tell which park, lol. looking at the first pic i can't tell what's standing off to the right of the mug, lol. I'm thinking MK, but prolly just more hopeful! lol

Wonder if we'll at least be able to buy that via the app by calling to describe it? Maybe they can find it.

My guess is it won't be available via the app because it will only be sold at food and beverage locations and the app doesn't do anything edible if I remember right.

I definitely want one of those when I go in a couple of weeks! I wonder if it glows in the dark? The light-colored green on the lid and handle look like they might, but this is purely speculation on my part.

My guess is it won't be available via the app because it will only be sold at food and beverage locations and the app doesn't do anything edible if I remember right.

I definitely want one of those when I go in a couple of weeks! I wonder if it glows in the dark? The light-colored green on the lid and handle look like they might, but this is purely speculation on my part.

Well, Mickey1968, you are probably right on the app info.

Darn it, well now I need to make a new best friend soon who is going to be there who can grab me one or two, lol! They are so, so cute and must haves, lol! I doubt they will be there by Dec when I go.

I told myself no more mugs but that is so adorable that I just have to have one! Then no more. :rolleyes1

I'll be down starting 10/26 so hopefully they'll be in stock, and not have run out, by then.

Darn, was hoping it glowed. Still wa my it though!
It's a pale turquoise-ish color that matches the ghosts. After your earlier post, I put the lid under a bright light to check, but it didn't glow. :( It would have been neat if it did. On the other hand the poison apple and Zero glow really well if you get those. :)

anyone found these yet at disney world? we watched a youtube video that showed them and my hubby wants one

The WDWNT people replied on Twitter yesterday and said they got it at a popcorn cart in the hub. Someone else commented and said it was also a popcorn bucket.

The WDWNT people replied on Twitter yesterday and said they got it at a popcorn cart in the hub. Someone else commented and said it was also a popcorn bucket.
We got the popcorn bucket at a cart in frontierland 9/27, but no mug then...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!