There are Spa Tours?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Amunet, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Amunet

Amunet DIS Veteran

I'm going on the Wonder to MR in 2 weeks and I've noticed on some past navigators that the spa is open for tours from 12 til ... 2pm (I think?).

Does this mean that we can just walk up to the spa and request to go on a tour? Or do we need to sign up?

I would LOVE to do this because I'd really like to see the rainforest room everyone is talking about :)

Oh yes, and Happy Easter :flower3:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

No need to sign up....just show up at the spa during the times listed and they show you around. There is usually a group of about 10-12 people per tour but it varies based on how many people show up at any given time. they are continuous during the tour hours....so several tours are led at once....you also have the option to ask any questions on treatments and book treatments as well.

MJ

4. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

Show up. The tour may be just you and the people you showed up with, or they may combine you with others to form a small group of 10 or so. The "tour" is about 10 minutes unless you ask questions or make a booking.

5. Mackie Mouse

Mackie Mouse Even my dog loves Disney

On our Dream cruise this past summer, they held drawings at the end of the tour time for various spa treatments. You had to be present to claim your prize - DH and I went towards the end of the time and I wound up winning a deep conditioning hair treatment :) So yes - no need to signup ahead of time, but very worth checking out the spa tour! It was impressive just to see the size of the spa and all the different amenities. They definitely sold me on buying a rainforest room pass.

6. Amunet

Amunet DIS Veteran

Wow! Thank you all so much! ^_^ This really helps us out and makes me really excited! ^_^