"There’s NO Sleeping in Disney!” SURPRISE - The Frumps Are Back Again! UPDATE 1/13

Okay, I don't think that I've ever wished to go down backwards on Kali River Rapids. Not that I mind getting wet, but not always THAT wet.

Sadly, I don't think the Song of the South will ever be released on video in the U.S. At least Robert Iger said that he had absolutely no plans of ever releasing it.

Another poster had mentioned that you can get it from overseas, which is true. I have also heard that it's available to watch on YouTube, but I've never checked it out.

The last time I saw it was actually in WDW. At Fort Wilderness, they have the campfire movies, and when I was about 12, we watched one of the campfire movies and it was Song of the South.

Man I have fallen behind on my TR reading (and writing!) thankfully, today is a day off & I've managed to get caught up!! I love love love that you managed to get in & out of DHS by 9:20! Awesome. I must try one of these red velvet cupcakes! Red velvet cake is the greatest thing in the world!!

Looks like you guys had another awesome day! FOTLK is definitely my favorite thing show at disney, it's full of SO MUCH talent! And I noticed that the parade at AK is a little less boom full of energy as well, but it's got such amazing "floats"!

I haven't been on Kali River Rapids in soooo long. At least five years. Remind me to put it on my 'Must Do' list for July.

The lady with her hand over her eyes in the back row on Dinosaur is cracking me up.

"One Singular Infestation" :rotfl:

Purple hair? Mike Wazowski t-shirts? I want to be friends with those people.

I love the music from Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade. Sometimes I just feel like yelling "AND BARK AND GROWL AND SCREECH AND ROAR" at people.

I'm sorry Tusker House wasn't that great. Disney food should never be just OK. It should always be AMAZING.

Yikes! I don't think I've ever seen AK's bus stop that crowded. I probably would've turned right around and gotten a cab. :laughing:

I can't wait to hear where you spent the evening!!

MUST DO DISNEY! And it's a MUST DO to get a fastpass for that one... especially in July. It's just so short and the line is oh so long.

HAHAHA we had a fantastic car full of characters perfect for that ride picture. :lmao:

I know, but really. They were awesome. I love old couples like that. I NEED TO FIND A DISNEY LOVING BOY SO WHEN I'M OLD I CAN ACT LIKE THAT. I don't know where he is. :confused3

Hahaha I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows the words. :laughing: What a frumpy parade. Love it.

Yeah, that is a very good motto. :thumbsup2 I guess you gotta try it all though! Then just repeat the best of the best over and over again!

Haha but really! Thankfully the bus to our next stop was not super crowded! We were able to escape the hysteria!

There are lots of fun things to come!

I love that parade! The bathtub on the Minnie float smells like hot chocolate during the Christmas version:goodvibes! I can't wait only 3 days away!:woohoo:

Ah yes I heard that on one of the TV Christmas specials! That is AWESOME!
And AHHHH I don't know when you posted this but you are either there right now or leaving VERY soon so I hope your trip is very magical! :wizard:

I just caught up watching the videos. I love them!! I picture you girls watching them when you are much older and being so happy that you documented such wonderful moments for you to remember. Hopefully you will still be visiting Disney and loving it throughout your lives.
I liked your new FRUMP names for the rides too!
I hope you go on more trips soon so that the trip reporting will continue.

Haha aww thank you! I bet we will sit around and watch these and just reminisce about this. Best times of our lives captured on video. :cloud9: And I hope we will too! I doubt we will stop at this point - we are so beyond addicted! And hahaha oh thank you!
I hope so too! We are thinking of going down this summer so hopefully that will work out!

I like buffets, but my husband is not a huge fan of them. I've told him I want to start branching out a bit more with the restaurants we go to while at Disney, so hopefully we'll try out a couple more soon.

He probably just doesn't know what he's missing! I'm sure once you take him to some new spots he will be very happy you tore him away from the usual places. :thumbsup2

Ahhh that looks hot there- Kristen's face really does show how hotttt it is.
Yay I love those posters, and all musicals...especially Annie. It was the first time I got a main part when I was 10. Still a favourite :goodvibes

Song of the South is pretty great! It came out here so we have it on video and a copy on dvd. If you're ever in Australia feel free to drop by and watch it :lmao:

Ick every time I think about how fun it would be to be a dancer in the parade... I remember days like that...in the heat...in fluffy suits! So much respect for people that do that!

That food looks amazing! PB&J is way better when you make it yourself....at Disney! Everything is. Golden rule.

Love your dino photo btw but I think your next goal when you ride Dinosaur should be to make the whole car look the other way. hilarious.

Yeah it was basically an outdoor sauna. :sad2:

Aww who were you in Annie!? I was Connie Boylan/Mrs. Greer (A Servant)/A Hooverville Person/A NYC Tourist. And Kristen was Duffy the orphan! That musical will always hold a special place in my heart - it was one of my absolute top favorites!

Hahaha if I ever make it out that way, I will definitely make a point of getting Song of the South for one of my souvenirs. :rotfl: I would so do something like that.

Yeah I know. But still... I would love to do it. I hope I can work in the entertainment department for Disney someday!

I agree! Disney food is the best food no matter what it is!

Haha thank you! And LOL good idea! We might have to try that!

Okay, I don't think that I've ever wished to go down backwards on Kali River Rapids. Not that I mind getting wet, but not always THAT wet.

Sadly, I don't think the Song of the South will ever be released on video in the U.S. At least Robert Iger said that he had absolutely no plans of ever releasing it.

Another poster had mentioned that you can get it from overseas, which is true. I have also heard that it's available to watch on YouTube, but I've never checked it out.

The last time I saw it was actually in WDW. At Fort Wilderness, they have the campfire movies, and when I was about 12, we watched one of the campfire movies and it was Song of the South.

Hahaha I have many times. :rolleyes: I like water rides. Even though most people don't. Especially on a day like that though... I was desperate!! :lmao:

That really stinks! I guess it's either going to be a bootleg copy or youtube viewing for me!

Aww really!? That's crazy that they actually aired it! But times have changed... they probably wouldn't do it anymore. Such a shame, because kids probably have no idea what Splash Mountain is based off of!

Man I have fallen behind on my TR reading (and writing!) thankfully, today is a day off & I've managed to get caught up!! I love love love that you managed to get in & out of DHS by 9:20! Awesome. I must try one of these red velvet cupcakes! Red velvet cake is the greatest thing in the world!!

Looks like you guys had another awesome day! FOTLK is definitely my favorite thing show at disney, it's full of SO MUCH talent! And I noticed that the parade at AK is a little less boom full of energy as well, but it's got such amazing "floats"!

It's totally fine! Welcome back!! I'm so glad you caught up. Hahaha oh thank you - that should have been a record! Those cupcakes are absolutely unbelievable, and if you're a red velvet fan, you will basically love your life.

We did! I know... that show just blows my mind. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed! But yes, I agree! It's very beautiful!

Aww who were you in Annie!?
The first time I was July, then Pepper and the third time I was Annie! The first two were pretty big productions...the third was a lot smaller BUT it still counts. Oh and then last year when I was living in California I volunteered at the local theatre and got to be stangehand/ sandy minder haha so great. gotta love Annie. Although I am mega jealous you got to be Leisel in SoM! Always was a dream of mine... although now I am 25...its getting a little less likely haha
What has been your fav role?

lol heck yes! Come on over whenever you are in the neighborhood:rotfl:

Yes I do too... copious amounts of sweat would be nothing compared to living the Disney dream.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
I might have missed it, so sorry if you have said it recently but what are your CP plans now?

Ah yes I heard that on one of the TV Christmas specials! That is AWESOME!
And AHHHH I don't know when you posted this but you are either there right now or leaving VERY soon so I hope your trip is very magical! :wizard:

I leave Thursday morning! And Thank you! You are almost there too! I hope you have a great trip if I dont make it back before you leave :yay:

yay a double update :)- Opps I erased the quote thing, sorry!

Our next stop was Kali River Rapids. We used our fastpasses, which was great because our wait was not long! However, that time we did spend waiting was brutal. The heat was unbearable.

I know exactly how august heat can be- NOT FUN!!! I can totally empathize with how you felt in the heat! Kali and any other water ride for that matter is an absolute MUST in august in florida!

I was praying we would go down the hill backwards, and THANK GOD we did!!! We were riding with another group of people who were british and they did NOT want to get wet (they must have been crazy!) so it all worked out. We left the ride completely drenched from head to toe.

YAYYYY!!!! That is a great thing to have happen in the summer but definitely not what you want to have happen at this time of year.I'm surprised that the brittish people didn't want to get wet, given that this must be really brutal if you aren't even remotely use to american extreme temperatures

We made our way to DinoLand next to ride Dinosaur! Sarah was a little hesitant about this ride, so her and Scott went to ride Expedition Everest again while we went on Dinosaur.

You can tell how hot is it outside by the look on Kristen's face in this picture:

dsc00258r.jpg

The air conditioning in Dinosaur is fantastic, which made the ride experience quite enjoyable.

We did our classic "look the other way" picture! Nat did not understand why we were doing this until after the ride was over. :laughing: She thought we told her to look away because the Dinosaur would scare her too much LOL

dsc0720a.jpg

I am a total freak when it comes to this ride. I pretty much always get freaked out on the ride even though i have been on it a million and one times and could recite the ride by heart. i don't know why it freaks me out so much but it really does. It is the only ride at disney i feel like that about, HOWEVER those emotions don't stop me from riding the ride.

After the ride, we sat in the shade for a little bit because we wanted to meet up with everyone for the 3:30 pm showing of Finding Nemo.

After dilly-dallying around we finally got to the line, and LITERALLY the family in front of us was the last one let in the theatre. Wahh.

Thats unfortunate! I would have been s annoyed had that happened to me. Oh well there wasn't anything you could have done to change the outcome.

So, Kristen's family went to Animal Kingdom Lodge to go to their dinner reservation, and Nat and I stuck around at Animal Kingdom.

We went to "It's Tough To Be A Bug" which is always fun. I hadn't done that one in a while!

GREAT SHOW!!! I love walking through the tree of life at this show! We always have a million and one pictures of waiting for this ride. We always take pictures with certain carvings in the tree as well. I really enjoy the actual show of this as well, i think it is really cute! My cousins really don't like this ride though, they hate the bug infestation part. at the end of the show i always sit on the edge of my seat so i don't feel the bugs going under my seat.

LOOK IT! DEER!

dsc0726z.jpg

This picture is too cute! It's the Monkey and the Monkey.

dsc0727h.jpg

I am obsessed with musicals, so I absolutely love the little posters down here!

"A Cockroach Line" - aka "A Chorus Line:"

dsc0731r.jpg

I really liked this movie!

"A Web Side Story" - aka "West Side Story:"

dsc0732t.jpg

another great musical!

"The Dung and I" - aka "The King and I" (however, I'm not quite sure how they equated a King with Dung... but I digress.)

dsc0728u.jpg

You have a point there! it's a amusing title though.

"Antie" - aka "Annie," which I was in my Junior year of High School. That was one of my favorite shows I was ever in! It's SO cute!

dsc0729g.jpg

I LOVE ANNIE!!! My junior high did the musical when i was in 6th grade and i helped out with it because i wasn't actually doing musicals at that point. i like the movie as well

"Beauty and the Bees" - aka "Beauty and the Beast," which Nat was in during her Freshman year of High School. I want to be in that show SO bad someday!

dsc0730zr.jpg

OMG!!!! I have wanted to be in this show since like FOREVER!!! My brother was in a production of beauty and the beast with a community theater group in our area (I had already joined another show the same weekends so i couldn't be in it) and he played Gaston. People who saw the show STILL comment on his performance, he really did a great job, I actually thought he was comprable to the movie gaston but that could be a biased opinon. The show was a few years ago. Ever since i saw his show i have wanted to be in a production of beauty and the beast.

After that show, we didn't really know what to do to pass the time until our dinner. So we sat by an Ice Cream Cart and watched Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade!

dsc0737m.jpg

This parade always looks so cute from what i have seen of it.I am never in the park at the time of the parade so i have only seen videos of the parade

These old people behind us were wearing Mike Wazowski shirts and had their hair dyed purple. EVERY SINGLE performer in that parade commented on their outfits or gave them a thumbs up.. such as Mickey in this picture:

dsc0763v.jpg

They were actually super nice and were just having a fun old time for themselves! I had to snap a picture so I could remember them. They were pretty awesome.

dsc0764xp.jpg

I feel like the Jammin' Jungle Parade is a little bit frumpier than the other parades. The performers were just chatting in the middle of it and seemed pretty casual. It may have been the heat, but you know what I mean.

It was so beautiful, though! The floats are AMAZING!

dsc0739m.jpg

dsc0740nt.jpg

I haven't sat through the entire parade since I was in elementary school, so I'm glad we took the time to do that!

dsc0736j.jpg

dsc0741s.jpg

I absolutely LOVE Minnie's Float!

dsc0744g.jpg

Br'er Rabbit!

dsc0746lc.jpg

I'm glad the Song of the South characters are incorporated into stuff... even though their movie is like, not available for purchase. I hope it is one day, I really want to see it!

dsc0747e.jpg

More characters!

dsc0751dz.jpg

Donald!

dsc0752l.jpg

Pluto is like one of my top, top, TOP favorite characters. He's so cute!

dsc0754xi.jpg

PRAISE THE LORD!

dsc0757s.jpg

Even Mickey got tired from the heat and had to lean against the railing by the end of the parade! I can't imagine being in one of those costumes in August! Holy cow.

Poor mickey

All of the families chosen to be on the floats looked so hot and all of the performers were just sweating. I wish there was a better solution to this Florida heat in August but I really don't know what I could be.

Maybe they could do something like the magic kingdom did for one of their parades and have air conditioned domes? I remember those being really cute 2!

yay a double update :)- Opps I erased the quote thing, sorry!

I know exactly how august heat can be- NOT FUN!!! I can totally empathize with how you felt in the heat! Kali and any other water ride for that matter is an absolute MUST in august in florida!

Absolutely! It was nice and refreshing!

YAYYYY!!!! That is a great thing to have happen in the summer but definitely not what you want to have happen at this time of year.I'm surprised that the brittish people didn't want to get wet, given that this must be really brutal if you aren't even remotely use to american extreme temperatures

Haha exactly! I don't understand... it was REALLY hot!

I am a total freak when it comes to this ride. I pretty much always get freaked out on the ride even though i have been on it a million and one times and could recite the ride by heart. i don't know why it freaks me out so much but it really does. It is the only ride at disney i feel like that about, HOWEVER those emotions don't stop me from riding the ride.

Hahaha that's totally understandable. It's VERY scary!! I love it though. It's so fun! :thumbsup2

Thats unfortunate! I would have been s annoyed had that happened to me. Oh well there wasn't anything you could have done to change the outcome.

I know... oh well! I guess that we weren't meant to see it that day!

GREAT SHOW!!! I love walking through the tree of life at this show! We always have a million and one pictures of waiting for this ride. We always take pictures with certain carvings in the tree as well. I really enjoy the actual show of this as well, i think it is really cute! My cousins really don't like this ride though, they hate the bug infestation part. at the end of the show i always sit on the edge of my seat so i don't feel the bugs going under my seat.

So do I! I love it! The details are absolutely beautiful. I think it's a cute show too! A lot of people don't like it, however I think it's all of the unexpected special effects that scare people. I always avoid them too because they creep me out :laughing:

You have a point there! it's a amusing title though.

:lmao: I know!

I LOVE ANNIE!!! My junior high did the musical when i was in 6th grade and i helped out with it because i wasn't actually doing musicals at that point. i like the movie as well

It's SO cute! I'm glad you got to help out at least!

OMG!!!! I have wanted to be in this show since like FOREVER!!! My brother was in a production of beauty and the beast with a community theater group in our area (I had already joined another show the same weekends so i couldn't be in it) and he played Gaston. People who saw the show STILL comment on his performance, he really did a great job, I actually thought he was comprable to the movie gaston but that could be a biased opinon. The show was a few years ago. Ever since i saw his show i have wanted to be in a production of beauty and the beast.

Oh my God that's absolutely wonderful! What an honor that must have been for him!
I have been wanting to be in that show my WHOLE life. My sophomore year, the all-boys school (opposite of my all-girls school) performed that show. However, that was my first audition there, I had JUST started musicals, and the directors are pretty political and didn't know me yet, so I got cut. :( Ahh I wish they could have just done it one year later!! I still haven't gotten over it, obviously. :laughing: But it's my favorite show.
So yeah anyways, my dream role would to be Belle! Or basically just be in it. It's a beautiful show!

This parade always looks so cute from what i have seen of it.I am never in the park at the time of the parade so i have only seen videos of the parade

It's really cute! I don't sit down and watch parades often but I'm glad I did! It's not my TOP favorite, but it's worth seeing at least once or twice!

Poor mickey

I know! :(

Maybe they could do something like the magic kingdom did for one of their parades and have air conditioned domes? I remember those being really cute 2!

Oh wow that's a really good idea! They should look into that.

WAIT WHAT? When did I get so behind?
Oh dear Lord I bet it was miserably hot! AK needs some more shade or something!
Omg I love It's Tough to be a Bug. Like for some reason it's one of my AK must do's. I don't even know why because I am deathly afraid of bugs. But cute animated singing bugs are a different story hhaha and YES those parody musical signs are genius. :thumbsup2
I love Jammin' Jungle! The music is awesome. Especially the beginning and the end.
HAHAHHA. Pluto praising the Lord. That's too funny.

I love that you know all the words to the parade - I'm in the same boat hahaha I love it. SUNN YEAHHH!
Bahh, ominous clouds...
Hmmm I bet you're going to Hollywood because of the fastpasses yall got earlier! Ehhh??? :rotfl:

love the updates.

Shameless plug I started my trip report.. Come join it's linked in my sig!

WAIT WHAT? When did I get so behind?
Oh dear Lord I bet it was miserably hot! AK needs some more shade or something!
Omg I love It's Tough to be a Bug. Like for some reason it's one of my AK must do's. I don't even know why because I am deathly afraid of bugs. But cute animated singing bugs are a different story hhaha and YES those parody musical signs are genius. :thumbsup2
I love Jammin' Jungle! The music is awesome. Especially the beginning and the end.
HAHAHHA. Pluto praising the Lord. That's too funny.

I love that you know all the words to the parade - I'm in the same boat hahaha I love it. SUNN YEAHHH!
Bahh, ominous clouds...
Hmmm I bet you're going to Hollywood because of the fastpasses yall got earlier! Ehhh??? :rotfl:

Hahaha it's okay - no worries! I did two updates in one day because not that much was happening in the one update.
AK DOES need more shade. It's ridiculous.
Hahaha that's funny! I know, I love that show! It was like my favorite thing in all of WDW when I was in elementary school. :lmao: Probably because I was obsessed with Bug's Life. But you know. I guess Hopper didn't phase me!
And yeah, those musical posters literally make the attraction for me nowadays. Love it!
I love that parade too! The music is so fun I love to sing it!
Wahh dark clouds are no fun :( (okay well sometimes it is fun to dance in the rain...)
And hahaha hmmm you may be onto something there ;)

love the updates.

Shameless plug I started my trip report.. Come join it's linked in my sig!

Thank you!
And I will check it out! :goodvibes

Chapter 26: The Wonderful Brilliance of Disney
August 22nd, 2011

We got on the bus to go to Disney's Hollywood Studios! We had some very important fastpasses to use up!

dsc00261pp.jpg

Nat and I headed straight to Toy Story Mania!

dsc0790pp.jpg

If you all haven't noticed, Nat is a LITTLE obsessed with Toy Story. And by a little, I mean A LOT. This basically was a monumental moment in her life, because her eyes were about to be opened to the beauty that is Toy Story Mania.

dsc00264nq.jpg

I LOVE THE CLOUD WALLPAPER!! Disney, can you please sell it so I can put it in my future child's room? It is PERFECT.

dsc0792g.jpg

Nat was jumping up and down the whole time while we were waiting for the ride. The moment we got to the front of the line, she was ready to charge to the ride vehicle immediately.

dsc00266c.jpg

It was finally our turn and we were off on our dizzying adventure. I gave Nat the basic lowdown on what to do, and we were off!

This ride is seriously unbelievable. I can see why it's such a high demand attraction. The graphics, the interaction, and the movie it's based on is just a genius combination.

We got stopped right before the beginning of the last scene (the bonus round!) so I took a couple of pictures while I had the chance.

dsc0794f.jpg

dsc0795a.jpg

We resumed and completed our mission. I ended up winning the game, but Nat was not far behind me! I was very impressed!

dsc0797b.jpg

I GOT THE TOP SCORE IN THE RIDE VEHICLE WOOHOO! That's an accomplishment in my book.

dsc0799jc.jpg

Basically, Nat's life will never be the same. She absolutely LOVED it! We had so much fun!

dsc0807n.jpg

Our next stop was The Magic of Disney Animation.

dsc0804w.jpg

We decided to watch the pre-show movie because Nat had never seen it. Not only that, but I think it is incredibly entertaining. This show just takes my love for Mushu to a whole new level. He is AWESOME.

We sat in the front row. I don't know why I never sit up in the front, but I personally think it gives you the best experience at any attraction or show. It always makes you feel more involved with what's going on.

I absolutely LOVE the animator's desk, which I could clearly see from my seat. All of the figurines and details were so adorable - I loved looking at them before the show began!

dsc0806f.jpg

We watched the show, which just cracks me up every time. There are so many great one-liners in there. I just LOVE IT!

We went inside the building and went straight through to the gift shop.

When you enter the gift shop and look immediately to your left, there are TONS of Disney posters! Like, it's one of those things where you can flip through and look at them all. It is AWESOME! I could not resist, especially considering I had a dorm to decorate in a few days!

It was a really difficult decision because I loved them all, but I ended up buying this one:

dsc0085vqn.jpg

Ahh they were all so beautiful!

We left and headed to the gift shops on that main strip in DHS leading up to the hat. (I need to learn the names to the sections in this park - I really should know them by now.)

I was looking for something to buy for my Mom on this whole trip and I found it here! It was a candle holder with a Mickey Silhouette. She absolutely LOVES candle holders, and we surprisingly didn't have one like this! So, of course, I had to get it for her!

dsc0080vb.jpg

An absolutely ADORABLE cast member named Eric cashed us out. He was just standing around and then asked us if he could help us once it looked like we decided on our purchases. We chatted with him and he was doing the Disney College Program. HE WAS SO CUTE!!! I called him Princes Eric. He was one of my favorite cute cast members of all time. SO PRECIOUS!

We paid and had the candle holder shipped to our room - how convenient! We left the store and continued browsing.

Then we just had to sit down and rest our feet. We literally just look off our shoes and sat. At this point in the trip, my feet were in legitimate PAIN. Going and going for hours on end really has a terrible effect on your ability to walk.

After we took our little rest, we got a call from Kristen and we met up with her. We decided to go to One Man's Dream next!

dsc0808b.jpg

It had been such a long time since I watched that show! We meandered slowly through all of the exhibits which were extremely impressive!

Old Plush Characters:

dsc0810k.jpg

A Replica of Walt Disney's Old Office:

dsc0813s.jpg

DUMBO:

dsc0817x.jpg

The Mickey Mouse Club:

dsc0814rw.jpg

Walt Disney doing his presentation of brilliance:

dsc0819q.jpg

And Fantasyland Expansion ideas:

dsc0820gc.jpg

We sat in the front for this movie too, and I absolutely LOVED it! Like... words can not describe. I basically knew everything that they said, but just seeing it on the big screen really touched my heart.

dsc0826z.jpg

That movie truly showcases Walt's life so well, and it just made me want to learn even more about him! (Even though I have already done several research papers on the guy.) I truly wish he was still alive. If Disney is the way it is now, I can only imagine how unbelievable it would have been if Walt had a say in it. If any one person had to stay alive forever, Walt Disney should have been the guy.

dsc0827m.jpg

My appreciation for Walt Disney basically went through the roof. It's amazing because if it wasn't for this one man, none of us would even know of the existence of the best place that was ever created. I was tearing up. I was just so happy. I LOVE WALT DISNEY! I wish he was my grandpa.

dsc0830i.jpg

I hope that people who are getting tired and cranky go into One Man's Dream to cool off and watch this film. It will, first off, give them a nice break. But more importantly, it will help them appreciate the wonderful opportunity they are given to be in Disney World. I think it would shut any unappreciative soul right up!

So that's all I have to say about that! We had many more Hollywood adventures to come that night... so stay tuned!

dsc0822ut.jpg

Continued in Next Post

YAY DHS!!!!

finally, nat experiences toy story mania! I'm not remotely surprised to hear she was insanely excited to go on the ride. I'm guessing she loved the ride and her scores were pretty good 2, especially considering she was a first-timer for that ride. Love the picture of her in the cowboy hat as well.

Sorry your feet were sore :(

One man's dream really is interesting isn't it? I loved hearing all about him each time i went into that attraction. When I went into one man's dream the first time i was going through a pretty darn serious obssession with walt disney. I read a whole bunch of books about him and i found him to be such a interesting person. I think i may have written a paper about him as well but this was when i was in 4th grade so i don't remember. point is, that whole presentation is very interesting as is great for giving people a break in the day as well. i usually go in there in the middle of the day one of my disney studio days to get a little break.

I can't wait to hear what other adventures are in store for your next couple of days.

Yay...I'm back!!! The TSA "forgot" to put my laptop back in our bag on our way home from the world in October, and I just now replaced it.

I've missed so much I have to go back and catch up! But...I'm so excited to read more about you girls' adventures!!!! :surfweb:

WOAH HELLO. I haven't been keeping up but I just went back and caught up! Hahaha Nat's love for Toy Story is so cute.

Very ironic that you said that about Walt Disney being someone that should be alive forever. I read an urban legend that they froze his dead body beneath the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland so that if any day in the future they figure out how to bring him back to life they could. :confused3 but who knows!

Btdubs, MY FIRST TICKER! YAYYY

I am so with you on the wallpaper idea. I would buy that in a heartbeat!
I'm glad Nat got to ride TSMM :) Good score too!

I LOVE that poster that you bought!
Don't even get me started on Walt. I love him so much.

I was a bit behind, as usual, so I apologize if my comments are a bit random.

That red velvet cupcake looks utterly divine. I love red velvet cakes and need to add that cupcake to my list! There are just so many cupcakes to try!

That's cool that you got a chance to snap a picture on Toy Story! That is such a fun ride. My arm always gets tired by the end of the ride, though. :laughing:

I love walking through One Man's Dream.

I wonder if a lot of the food at Tusker House resembles stuff at the Boma dinner buffet? We love Boma, but we have only ever done TH for breakfast.

TSM is one of the only reasons I run anywhere!:rotfl2: I'm glad she enjoyed it, and yes the wall paper is very cute. I like the crayon drawings on the wall. What parent hasn't found one of those over the years when the kids are little?

I'm glad you have an appreciation for Walt, it needes to be understood by the masses who head there where it all came from. my Sammy gave me a little table decoration for Mother's day it reads,

The most important thing is, FAMILY. by, Walt Disney. Speaks volumes in my book.

Hi..Just read your mother/daughter trip and really looking forword to this one:banana:..You are so lucky to go to college near a beach lol..My dad wanted me to stay close to home so I had to go University of Iowa...haha

YAY DHS!!!!

finally, nat experiences toy story mania! I'm not remotely surprised to hear she was insanely excited to go on the ride. I'm guessing she loved the ride and her scores were pretty good 2, especially considering she was a first-timer for that ride. Love the picture of her in the cowboy hat as well.

Sorry your feet were sore :(

One man's dream really is interesting isn't it? I loved hearing all about him each time i went into that attraction. When I went into one man's dream the first time i was going through a pretty darn serious obssession with walt disney. I read a whole bunch of books about him and i found him to be such a interesting person. I think i may have written a paper about him as well but this was when i was in 4th grade so i don't remember. point is, that whole presentation is very interesting as is great for giving people a break in the day as well. i usually go in there in the middle of the day one of my disney studio days to get a little break.

I can't wait to hear what other adventures are in store for your next couple of days.

Hahaha oh absolutely she loved the ride! Her excitement is clearly displayed in the video... which I will post within the next few updates!

Aww that's so nice that you saw it the first time when you were really into learning about Walt Disney! It really is such a special attraction - I'm so glad they have it!

There is lots more to come so stay tuned! :goodvibes

Yay...I'm back!!! The TSA "forgot" to put my laptop back in our bag on our way home from the world in October, and I just now replaced it.

I've missed so much I have to go back and catch up! But...I'm so excited to read more about you girls' adventures!!!! :surfweb:

Oh my gosh are you kidding me!?!!? That's absolutely awful! I'm so sorry that happened. :sad2: At least you got a new one.

I'm so glad you're back and I hope you enjoy catching up! :wizard:

WOAH HELLO. I haven't been keeping up but I just went back and caught up! Hahaha Nat's love for Toy Story is so cute.

Very ironic that you said that about Walt Disney being someone that should be alive forever. I read an urban legend that they froze his dead body beneath the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland so that if any day in the future they figure out how to bring him back to life they could. :confused3 but who knows!

Btdubs, MY FIRST TICKER! YAYYY

HELLO I'm glad you're back! haha and I know... she's precious.

Yeah I have heard that before too! I have no idea if it's true though. I guess the world will never know unless they unfreeze him... which I doubt would happen. :laughing:

And YAYY for the ticker!! :banana: If only free dining would come out SOON!

I am so with you on the wallpaper idea. I would buy that in a heartbeat!
I'm glad Nat got to ride TSMM :) Good score too!

I LOVE that poster that you bought!
Don't even get me started on Walt. I love him so much.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! :goodvibes
Yes, it was a great experience!
Thank you - I love it too!
And aww so do I. He's fantastic. :thumbsup2

I was a bit behind, as usual, so I apologize if my comments are a bit random.

That red velvet cupcake looks utterly divine. I love red velvet cakes and need to add that cupcake to my list! There are just so many cupcakes to try!

That's cool that you got a chance to snap a picture on Toy Story! That is such a fun ride. My arm always gets tired by the end of the ride, though. :laughing:

I love walking through One Man's Dream.

I wonder if a lot of the food at Tusker House resembles stuff at the Boma dinner buffet? We love Boma, but we have only ever done TH for breakfast.

Haha no problem! :) I can follow - no worries!
YEAHH you need to add that cupcake to your list! It's absolutely fantastic!!!
Taking a picture inside of the attraction was definitely different because I'm usually so absorbed in the ride. But I mean, if I was stopped, I was going to take advantage of my opportunity! :laughing: And OH MY GOD me too!! My arm always KILLS after it. I just get so into it I guess. :lmao:
So do I!
And I have heard that it sort of does. I'm not sure though because I haven't been to Boma for dinner!

Joining in! We always love your TR, keep them coming

Aww thank you! :goodvibes And no problem - I definitely will!

TSM is one of the only reasons I run anywhere!:rotfl2: I'm glad she enjoyed it, and yes the wall paper is very cute. I like the crayon drawings on the wall. What parent hasn't found one of those over the years when the kids are little?

I'm glad you have an appreciation for Walt, it needes to be understood by the masses who head there where it all came from. my Sammy gave me a little table decoration for Mother's day it reads,

The most important thing is, FAMILY. by, Walt Disney. Speaks volumes in my book.

Hahaha completely understandable :rotfl2: I know, the decorations and detail in that attraction are exceptional. LOVE THEM!
That is absolutely ADORABLE. It's so true. Walt Disney was such a wise man, I can't even get over it. He is such a great example to everyone.

Hi..Just read your mother/daughter trip and really looking forword to this one:banana:..You are so lucky to go to college near a beach lol..My dad wanted me to stay close to home so I had to go University of Iowa...haha

Aww yay I'm glad! Thanks for joining us over here too! :goodvibes
And I actually am transferring colleges now, so no more beach for me! But that's okay. And aww well going to college close to home isn't a bad thing! It definitely is A LOT more convenient, that's for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter