Theme Park Tickets thru WWoS

bengalfreak

Mouseketeer
Hi all. Going back to WDW in December. The last time we went, 2004, we bought five day park hoppers thru the WWoS (Wide World of Sports) web site. They were about $100 cheaper than the standard hoppers. You picked an event that was close to the time you wanted to go and ordered tickets which supposedly were only good 14 days before and 14 days after the event. After testing, there didn't seem to actually be any expiration at all to the tickets except that they expired 14 days after first use.

Anyway, after visiting the site, there doesn't seem to be any direct link to the ticket purchase page anymore. Luckily, I kept the link from two years ago, and it still works. It will let me buy the tickets sure enough, however, across the top of the page it says that my selected dates are invalid and to please try again. Despite the warning, which it also displayed in 2004, it will let me purchase the tickets no problem. My question is, does anyone know if they have actually hooked the tickets to the date of the event or are they still good for whenever? Thanks for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter