Theme idea needed!

jennz

DIS Veteran
Hello Creative People! I need suggestions for a theme. During parent-teacher conferences we have food at school for 3 days for the teachers and usually have a theme. Any ideas for the fall feast? Hmmm...maybe just that, the Fabulous Fall Feast. :) It's Stony Creek Elementary, Mustangs, if that helps.

Thanks for any and all ideas!

What about a halloween theme? candy corn, popcorn balls, apple sider, candy apples, spaghetti (brains) etc etc

Monster Munch Lunch.....

Meat the Teachers....sorry I had too it was too funny..and I just had two beers..... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Fall into learning Luncheon

ok so I shouldn't read the dis after a few cocktails...because I am still laughing at Meat the Teachers.... :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Fall Harvest Feast
Anything made with apples or pumpkins would work. A bowl of candy corn. Sweet foods are easy - pumpkin bars, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, cider, apple pie, apple slices with carmal dip (carmal apples would be great, but messy) applesauce cups. I had a recipe for apple cupcakes (a spice cake I think) decorated with red icing and a tootsie roll for a stem and a smashed half of a green gum drop for a leaf. I can't think of any unsweet food right now, but I will work on it.
Janell

Thanks you guys, these are some great ideas! I'm not sure we'll be using "Meat the Teacher" but it got some good laughs. :rotfl2: I'll run these by our chairperson.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter