Theme idea needed!

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by jennz, Sep 21, 2005.

1. jennz

jennz DIS Veteran

Hello Creative People! I need suggestions for a theme. During parent-teacher conferences we have food at school for 3 days for the teachers and usually have a theme. Any ideas for the fall feast? Hmmm...maybe just that, the Fabulous Fall Feast. :) It's Stony Creek Elementary, Mustangs, if that helps.

Thanks for any and all ideas!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. pfishgirl

pfishgirl In Loving Memory of Our Son 5/6/

What about a halloween theme? candy corn, popcorn balls, apple sider, candy apples, spaghetti (brains) etc etc

4. goofymom/pop

goofymom/pop <font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag

Monster Munch Lunch.....

Meat the Teachers....sorry I had too it was too funny..and I just had two beers..... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Fall into learning Luncheon

ok so I shouldn't read the dis after a few cocktails...because I am still laughing at Meat the Teachers.... :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

5. DisneyCrazyX5

DisneyCrazyX5 <font color=red>Do you know any cats?<br><font col

Fall Harvest Feast
    Anything made with apples or pumpkins would work. A bowl of candy corn. Sweet foods are easy - pumpkin bars, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, cider, apple pie, apple slices with carmal dip (carmal apples would be great, but messy) applesauce cups. I had a recipe for apple cupcakes (a spice cake I think) decorated with red icing and a tootsie roll for a stem and a smashed half of a green gum drop for a leaf. I can't think of any unsweet food right now, but I will work on it.
    Janell

6. jennz

jennz DIS Veteran

Thanks you guys, these are some great ideas! I'm not sure we'll be using "Meat the Teacher" but it got some good laughs. :rotfl2: I'll run these by our chairperson.