Theme days (nights?) on the cruises?

karebear1

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
I'm reading about certain themed days/nights (don't know which) where you can dress in tropical clothing etc. We're doing the 7 Day Western next Jan. Is there anyone out there that can tell me what this is about? Is it all day or just at night? How many different days are themed? Do lots of people participate in this? Any inof would be apprecited! Thanks!!

On the Western cruise there is a Mexicali night where passengers are encouraged to wear Mexican clothing.

We went on the 2/21 Eastern cruise where there was Tropicali night. Everyone was encouraged to wear tropical outfits and everyone was given leis to wear at dinner. My daughter and I bought very inexpensive tropical dresses in St. Maarten that we wore that night. It looked like a lot of other people did that too. There was a party on Deck 9 that night too. It was a lot of fun!

I imagine the same thing happens on the Western cruise on Mexicali night. I am sure you can find some inexpensive Mexican clothing at one of the ports.

Gayl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter