themagicorlandorental- Reviews Needed Please

LekiaHall

Mouseketeer
Hello All,

My goal is to find a Disney-themed room for my upcoming WDW stay. I really like the Disney themes in these homes, but would love some feedback on those that have stayed here.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. I'm considering Villa #2 or #3.

Rental company's website: themagicorlandorental dot com

We are scheduled to stay in their house and have good workings thusfar and I have checked with others who say that everything turned out good for them

We are scheduled to stay in their house and have good workings thusfar and I have checked with others who say that everything turned out good for them

If your stay is before my own (April/May 2010), I'd love to hear back from you re: your experience.

Thanks again and have fun at Disney! :goodvibes

Unfortunatly for us, our stay is not until June but I will return and take pictures for those going after us. Although I would love a report for those staying before us. Although I'm praying its a good report as the cancellation policies are pretty tight with them

We stayed in Magic Palace last Feb and had a great time. The house was clean upon arrival and we had no problems entering with our code. We did not have to contact the company as we didnt have any problems while we were there. The pictures were accurate online. We would rent thru them again without hesitation. I was very happy with the distance to the parks as well, as this was the first time we stayed offsite.

Have a great trip!

Unfortunatly for us, our stay is not until June but I will return and take pictures for those going after us. Although I would love a report for those staying before us. Although I'm praying its a good report as the cancellation policies are pretty tight with them

Since I'll be going before you, I'll be sure to report back with pics and impressions!

Thanks for the information. I am so looking forward to it. This puts my mind a bit more at ease

We stayed in Magic Palace last Feb and had a great time. The house was clean upon arrival and we had no problems entering with our code. We did not have to contact the company as we didnt have any problems while we were there. The pictures were accurate online. We would rent thru them again without hesitation. I was very happy with the distance to the parks as well, as this was the first time we stayed offsite.

Have a great trip!

Thanks so much for the feedback!!! :flower3: It eases my mind to read about successful rentals!

Thanks for the reassuring review. We're going in May and staying in Villa #5. Rita has been great about answering all my questions. I hesitated just a few hours too long, and Villa #6, which was my first choice, was booked for my dates. I'm glad I quickly booked #5, because a few hours later my next choice (with a different owner) was booked as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter