The_Alice's DISign Requests *Personalized Touring Plans* Post 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice, HOW did I miss that you posted those adorable Cuties on page 1?!?!? And, yesterday in the store, my daughter picked up a tshirt that had cuties all over it, so apparently I'm just out of the loop and she does like them! :laughing: Do you think you could design them to have their names with the I only speak BFF on it? Their names are Savannah and Leslee. Maybe if both designs had both those cuties on them just a little smaller? (don't want them fighting over who gets which character. LOL)

The Alice, is is possible that you would do the Cinderella invite for Katie, November 20, 2011 at 1:30 pm CRT at the Magic Kingdom? She will FLIP OUT! These are so very cool!

Thank you much,
Kim

Hiya! Love your disigns. Will you please make me some special invitations for my 5 yr old daughter Maya? It's her first time to Disney. :)

Here are our reservations...

6/30/11 Lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table at 1:20 PM
7/1/11 Dinner at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway Pavilion - Princess Storybook Dining) at 6:40 PM
7/2/11 Dinner at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian at 5:40 PM
7/3/11 Dinner at Crystal Palace at 4:45 PM
7/5/11 Breakfast at Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary at 7:25 AM

Thank you so much! :)

Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about you. I will get these done this evening.

Thanks!
A:goodvibes

These look fantastic so far - the wording on the Coral Reef invite is especially cute! My girls are going to be so excited to get personalized invitations. :) Again, no hurry - we don't leave for several more weeks. Thanks so much for taking the time - I know it's valuable!

Jen :-)

These look fantastic so far - the wording on the Coral Reef invite is especially cute! My girls are going to be so excited to get personalized invitations. :) Again, no hurry - we don't leave for several more weeks. Thanks so much for taking the time - I know it's valuable!

Hi Jen! Glad you like them. I should get the remaining ones done soon! Took the weekend for my DH and kiddos.

Thank you!
Amy

Hi there!
Here are the final two.

Boma Invite
BomaInvite.jpg

Hoop Dee Doo Invite
HoopDeeDooInvite.jpg

Let me know if you need any changes!

A

Alice, HOW did I miss that you posted those adorable Cuties on page 1?!?!? And, yesterday in the store, my daughter picked up a tshirt that had cuties all over it, so apparently I'm just out of the loop and she does like them! :laughing: Do you think you could design them to have their names with the I only speak BFF on it? Their names are Savannah and Leslee. Maybe if both designs had both those cuties on them just a little smaller? (don't want them fighting over who gets which character. LOL)

Hi there! So glad you liked them! What about this:
Minnie Savannah
minniecutiebffsavannah.png

Minnie Leslee
minniecutiebffleslee.png

I can do the same thing with the Daisy design so you can have 2 shirts for each girl.

Hi Alice,

I was wondering if you could help me with two requests. I am making two coupon books for my DS for our trip in November. We are going to Epcot and then on a Disney Cruise. I'm looking for two covers for the coupon books. Because we are not telling our DS about the trip he can't really save his money. I'm hoping the coupons will let him get some great items but also keep him on a budget.

If you could make two coupon book covers 1) Epcot and 2) Disney Dream Cruise I would greatly appreciate it. My DS's name is Ethan and he loves Pluto. The books will be 4x6 when finished.

Thanks so much.

Would you also personalize the Cars Change Jar label with The Layne's? We are also booking an Alaska Cruise for June of next year (he does know about this trip) and I love the idea of saving our change for the cruise.

Allison
Hi again!
Here is the Epcot Coupon Book Cover:
CouponBookCoverEpcot.jpg

Can I request some invitations for 4 different dinners? I am kind of new at this and have had a few things made this weekend. If I can do several I need:

Le Celliar July 27th 12:05pm (This is a 21st Birthday Celebration for Lottie)
Need to send to
1. Christy and Shelby
2. Michael
3. Amy, Alex, Adyn and Aby
4. Stephanie and Adi
5. Sherrill
6. Jo, Laura, Maddy and Ethan

2nd restaurant is Crystal Palace July 22 8:05am
Need sent to
1. Alex
2. Adyn
3. Abygail
4. Adison
5. Ethan
6. Madelyn
7. Shelby
8. Sherrill

3rd restaurant is Cinderella Royal Table July 22nd 5:20 pm
(same as list for Crystal Palace)

4th restaurant is 1900 Park Fare July 28th 4:40
(same as list for Crystal Palace)

Thank you so much, I love the Crystal Palace Pooh invitation. Don't know if this matters or not but Alex, Adyn and Ethan are the boys - so many non gender specific names.

I am wondering if you could do a couple of pages of packing lists for me. I am working on my travel binder for our trip. I need 7 seperate packing lists, they can all be the same or different. All I need is a page with lines and boxes next to the lines so i can check stuff off as I pack it. I can do this on regular notebook paper but I just wanted something Disney and fun. I can try to personalize them myself or I can give you the names etc. for everyone so you can personalize them. Anything else you have any fabulous ideas for pages for a travel binder would be greatly appreciated too.

Love Love Love it!!! Thanks so much!! I will post pics of all my goodies as soon as I make them! Thanks again!:worship::worship::worship:

I was wondering if you could make me an invite using that background and the Cowboy Mickey and Minnie but leave Hoop Dee Doo off of it.

I need a invite for my new kindergarten class next year. Maybe you could make the wording go something like....

You are one lucky cowpoke.
You are instore for one
rootin' tootin' good time this year in
Mrs. Dona's Kindergarten Class!

Hope to see ya real soon!

Love,
Mrs. Dona

Of course I would like Cowboy Mickey and Minnie on there like the other invite you did for Hoop Dee Doo. Of course if you have better wording than use that.

Thanks!

Hiya! Love your disigns. Will you please make me some special invitations for my 5 yr old daughter Maya? It's her first time to Disney. :)

Here are our reservations...

6/30/11 Lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table at 1:20 PM
7/1/11 Dinner at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway Pavilion - Princess Storybook Dining) at 6:40 PM
7/2/11 Dinner at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian at 5:40 PM
7/3/11 Dinner at Crystal Palace at 4:45 PM
7/5/11 Breakfast at Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary at 7:25 AM

Thank you so much! :)

Hi there! Sorry for cutting it so close, but I just looked at your dates last night and cranked these out! Let me know if you need any changes!

Thanks,
A
Cinderella Royal Table for Maya
CinderellaRTInviteMaya.jpg

Akerhaus Storybook Dining for Maya

AkerhausInviteMaya.jpg

1900 Park Fair for Maya
1900ParkFairInviteMaya.jpg

Crystal Palace for Maya
CrystalPalaceInviteMaya.jpg

Chef Mickey's for Maya

ChefMickeyInviteMaya.jpg

You do such wonderful work - can you please do some pressed penny tubes for me?

Kendall - pirates
Taylor - faries
Ann - Evil Queen

and an invitation to MVMCP on November 18th for Terry, Ann, Taylor and Kendall.

Thank you so much

I love these invites... is it possible to get some like above? None of them date specific though :)

Cinderella Royal Table for breakfast - Princesses Alexandria & Juliet

Akershus Princess breakfast - Princesses Alexandria & Juliet

Crystal Palace breakfast- Lexi & Juliet

Chef Mickey dinner- Lexi & Juliet

I also would love two more requests--- I am in need of a letter for our daughters to receive while at the resort... their father will be meeting us at wdw flying in from afghanistan (they have no idea). I'd love it be simple classic mickey and signed by mickey as well--- this is what i had brain stormed... and I love the disney font :)

Welcome! Hello! I hope you are having a great time! I have a big surprise, a friend of mine! He's come a long way just to greet you today. I think you may know him. I sure hope he'll stay! So tidy up and get ready to go! Bring lots of hugs and smiles with you. Head to the Grand Lobby Staircase... He'll be waiting for you!

-Your Pal Mickey

Also a birthday greeting to print out from Ariel (I have a gift from Ariel to leave in the room for her birthday so that would be awesome to go with it)

Happy Birthday Lexi! I'm so glad you are here! I hope you have a wonderful 7th Birthday today!

Lots of Love and Bubbles
~Ariel

I hope that isn't too much and that it's possible. Let me know if there is anything at all I can do... this means so much to me! Thank you, thank you, thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter