The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Victor is determined to make Sharon pay then goes to Victoria, he attempts to emotionally blackmail her into fighting for Newman but Victoria has had enough. Victoria is through with her father putting NE above his children. Victoria and Billy will go to Jamaica
Avery opens upto Nick about her past, she was married but she had an affair. Nick doesn't judge Avery as he remembers how he abandoned Sharon and had an affair with Phyllis, he hurt a lot of people but does not regret having Summer
Jack does not show up for a business meeting or his meeting with Sarge's nephew. Phyllis gets suspicious of his lies and confronts him but he snaps at her which shocks Phyllis

Next - Chloe confronts Kevin about the money he took ; Summer questions Avery about her past

Yay! I finally found the new thread. I'm a little slow. Been missing my spoilers!! What is wrong with Sharon? Have they said or just insinuated?

Bipolar. I wish they had gone with a brain tumor.

Chelsea should walk away from Adam...hate to say it, but she should.

I too am BORED with the Cricket and Paul storyline. Whole show is kinda boring me lately. And...please....please don't be hooking Phylis up with Jack's son (what's-his-name...Kyle)....oooohhhhhh!

I too am BORED with the Cricket and Paul storyline. Whole show is kinda boring me lately. And...please....please don't be hooking Phylis up with Jack's son (what's-his-name...Kyle)....oooohhhhhh!

I didn't like Paul & Cricket in the 90's and I don't like them now either. She drives me crazy :rolleyes2 She's so smug...

As for Phylis & Kyle, I have been wondering where they are going with that :confused3 Does he have a crush on her or is he getting ready to play mind games with her?

I am enjoying Nick & Avery, however. But the Summer/Fen/Jaimie storyline is getting to me.

I didn't like Paul & Cricket in the 90's and I don't like them now either. She drives me crazy :rolleyes2 She's so smug...
I agree why bring her back? Why is Paul still there when Phyllis can solve a case better?
As for Phylis & Kyle, I have been wondering where they are going with that :confused3 Does he have a crush on her or is he getting ready to play mind games with her?

I am enjoying Nick & Avery, however. But the Summer/Fen/Jaimie storyline is getting to me.
I agree they let those kids grow up too soon. Not liking that story. Do like Avery and Nick together.

On THE YOUNG AND The Restless, the #1 daytime drama for 24 years, romance is in the air for the holidays as friends and family gather throughout Genoa City on Tuesday, Dec. 25 (12:30-1:30 PM, ET; 11:00 AM-12:00 Noon, PT) to celebrate the season. Victor and Nikki exchange heartfelt gifts, Adam must make a heart-wrenching decision regarding his marriage, and Avery confesses details of her past to Nick. Meanwhile, Jack’s loved ones take drastic measures to help him, someone uncovers Noah’s dangerous secret and Billy and Victoria spend a joyous holiday with her son, Reed. Later that week, Tyler’s charming behavior towards Lily unnerves Cane.

Short recap

Chelsea complains to Chloe about her marriage and Sharon. Chloe plots with Chelsea to get Sharon out of the way

Jamie confronts Summer and then realizes it is Fen who has been sending him those texts. Jamie tells Fen off

Avery confronts Summer after realizing she's been snooping through her things, tells Summer to respect her privacy

Kevin is confronted about stealing money from Tucker's account, Chloe makes him transfer the money back

Adam tries to warn Jack that Victor is using his addiction against him while Jack gives Adam advice about his marriage

Next - Adam and Chelsea discuss their marriage ; Sharon worries she is going to jail ; Nick wants Victor to back off Sharon

Nick tells Victor about Sharon's diagnosis in the hopes that his dad will back off, but that still doesn't stop Victor from going after Sharon.

Victor blackmails Adam to get NE back for him, and in return, he will not press charges against Sharon.

Adam agrees but tells Jack about Victor's plan, and that he's just going to play along with it because he doesn't believe Victor has enough evidence against Sharon or himself for causing the other fires. However JG states....if Adam does feel the threat against Sharon is real, will he then betray Jack? That is the question here.

Also, the article mentions in the previews for 2013 that both Billy and Victoria will team up against Adam to get NE back.

Noah seeks Nick's help in keeping his promise to Sharon - no jail, no Fairview. Nick goes to see Victor who is less than sympathetic towards Sharon's illness, he wants Nick and Sharon to pay for their choices
Seems both Chelsea and Adam moved out but run into each other. Adam comes clean with Chelsea, he kissed Sharon and did feel something. He thinks they should take a break, figure things out
Neil meets Leslie's brother Tyler, is impressed by his work and agrees to give him a trial run at Jabot which is only fair considering he has his entire family working for him
Chelsea once again confides in Chloe who poisons her mind against Adam and Sharon, she needs to dump him. Chelsea refuses to give up on her marriage and let Sharon have Adam
Nick tries to encourage Sharon to fight but she is scared, considers going on the run with Faith. Meanwhile, Victor blackmails Adam to either help him get Newman or he and Sharon go to jail

Next - Sharon is ready to go on the run ; Nick buys the club ; Adam challenges Victor's threats

Nick is determined to keep Sharon out of jail for burning the ranch. “He obviously cares for Sharon, but the driving force behind this is really for their children,” notes JM. He says Sharon has been less than stable for a while and that affects Noah and Faith. Nonetheless, Victor wants to see Sharon prosecuted and Nick has to do something. He offers to help Victoria fight for Newman if he backs off Sharon. JM says Nick is completely done with Newman but he realizes this could be a way to get Victor to back off. Victor turns down Nick’s offer, too little too late. Nick lets Sharon know that his attempts failed and she ask could Faith stay the night with her. Nick is reluctant but agrees after Faith’s puppy dog eyes, Morrow laughs. Soon as Nick leaves Sharon packs up and heads out with her daughter. Later, Nick and Avery show up and find the place empty. Nick sees clothes thrown about everywhere and assumes Sharon has run because she has done this before. As Nick dials the police, Sharon walks in with Faith. She confesses that she was going to run but decided against it. Avery offers to represent Sharon, which calms her down.

While Carmine is bartending at On The Boulevard Restaurant, Alex arrives. Carmine asks if he can get him anything. Alex looks up and says, “I know you,” but Carmine brushes it off and says he doesn’t look familiar. Alex asks Carmine if he’s from New York. Carmine knows Alex but he doesn’t want to let on. Carmine’s dad had mob ties and he’s tried to stay out of the business. Still he’s always getting crap for his family. Carmine lies and says he grew up in Detroit. Then Alex shows Carmine a picture a girl and of Noah. Carmine doesn’t recognize the girl but laments on Noah’s quick temper, which Alex finds interesting.

Short recap

Sharon goes on the run with Faith but Faith cries begging to go home, Sharon has to pull over, comfort her

Nick tells Noah and Avery about buying the club. Nick goes to see Sharon and sees clothes all over the place

Adam agrees to help Victor but on his terms. Adam tries to warn Jack once again, he's too stubborn to listen

Chelsea tells Nikki she won't be testifying. Victor tells Nikki they won't go after Sharon, she realizes what he did

Next - Nick is worried ; Phyllis confronts Jack about his addiction

Lauren is surprised by Michael’s anniversary celebration
Michael gives his wife a love letter

Nick takes Avery to the club space and tells her he’s naming it The Underground

Jack tells Neil he’s planning to bring Jabot under the Newman umbrella
Neil asks if his future is secure
Jack promises that Neil will still be in charge
Neil warns Jack not to pursue too much power
Later, Neil tells Leslie that something is off with Jack

Nikki attempts to convince Chelsea to talk to the arson investigator
Chelsea refuses
Nikki tells Chelsea her marriage is over – Adam loves Sharon (Nikki is turning into a *****!)

Victor tells Adam that Sharon will go to prison unless Adam plays ball
Adam conditionally agrees to help Victor
Jack asks Adam what Victor wanted
Adam tells Jack about Victor’s plans and promises to have Jack’s back
Adam tells Jack to stop abusing his pills
Jack insists that rolling Jabot into the Newman fold is a great idea
Adam warns Jack not to do it

Chelsea and Adam discuss their marriage

Nikki and Victor set a date

Jill implores Katherine to forgive her son

Leslie and Neil find it difficult to keep things strictly professional

Michael has a romantic anniversary surprise for Lauren

Nick tells Victor he’ll fight for Newman Enterprises if Victor leaves Sharon alone
Victor refuses the offer
Nick regretfully tells Sharon that Victor is committed to prosecuting her
Sharon asks if Faith can spend the night at her house
Faith’s enthusiasm sways Nick
Nick allows the visit and leaves
Sharon bundles Faith up and leaves in a hurry
Nick returns to the cottage with Faith’s doll to find Sharon’s house disarrayed
Nick worries that Sharon has flown the coop with their daughter
Before Nick can call the police, Sharon returns with Faith
Sharon confesses that she intended to run away but couldn’t do it
Nick realizes that Sharon is barely hanging on and compliments her on her improved decision making
Avery offers to help with Sharon’s defense
Sharon offers her profuse gratitude and appreciation
Bad news gives Team Sharon an unexpected set back

Carmine takes a bar tending job at On The Boulevard
Alex walks in and realizes Carmine looks familiar
Carmine denies knowing Alex
Alex asks Carmine if he’s from New York
To keep Alex from thinking he’s a criminal like his father, Carmine tells him he’s from Detroit
Alex flashes a picture of Adriana and asks Carmine if he knows her
When Carmine says no, Alex asks about Noah
Carmine is happy to tell Alex that Noah has a nasty temper

Adriana contacts Noah
Noah warns his ex that Alex is looking for her

Jack and Phyllis discuss his pills

Billy gets ready for Christmas

Chelsea and Adam “take a break”
Adam moves out

Jill tries to persuade Katherine to forgive Tucker

Nikki and Victor plan a Valentine’s Day wedding

Leslie and Neil find it difficult to fight their attraction

Yay...found everyone :cool1:

Thanks for all the recaps :thumbsup2 HD hope your feeling better and will touch base with you on FB :goodvibes

So Sharon Sharon Sharon....men just gravitate to this woman....

I like Adam and Chelsea together....Shame they had to ruin that with Sharon.
Jack is a Moron...year after year he makes the stupidest business mistakes...enough already....just let him become a big Honcho again.. And Fen scares me...he is really scary...wonder if they are going to have some of the old Michael in his genes?

I wanted to add that Cricket annoys me so much when she is on...her acting is terrible and she seems so fake all the time.

I cant wait to see the new ranch :)

seems we are working on such a skeleton crew...and wonder who Sharon's new man will be...Adam? The vet? Nick? hmmmmm

Glad I found everyone and Merry Christmas...Happy Hanukkah...Happy Holidays if you all get to busy to get back here :santa::santa::santa:

[QUOTE="Got Disney";46950504]I cant wait to see the new ranch :)

[/QUOTE]

I'm excited about the new ranch too!

I hope they don't decided to get sentimental and "recreate" the old ranch house because they loved it so much.

I remember when the fire gutted Brad's house when Sharon was living there (what is it with that woman and fires?) and when they rebuilt the house they restored all the decorating, including managing to buy a couch that looked exactly like the one that was there before the fire. :sad2:

Short recap

- Sharon returns with Faith, admits she was going on the run but couldn't go through with it

- Avery helps Sharon, will be her lawyer and gives her legal advice about how to handle Victor

- Adam and Chelsea decide to end their marriage. Jeffrey is not surprised that this happened

- Chloe wants Gloria to invest in her business venture. Gloria wants her say in the business

- Kevin thinks he can pull a fast one on Alex who knows he's fishing for info about Noah

- Jack apologizes to Phyllis for how he treated her, promises to stop his addiction to pills

- Adam tells Sharon fire Avery, he got Victor to back off and his marriage to Chelsea is over

Next - Sharon tells her doctor she has feelings for Adam ; Adam and Victor talk about who needs who more

Fen's announcement blindsides Summer

Adam is forced to do damage control in the wake of a scandalous rendezvous

Phyllis and Daniel share a heartfelt goodbye

Neil's status at Jabot complicates his relationship with Leslie

Victor wields his considerable power to pry information out of Mason

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter