The Young and The Restless .. Take 4 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victor makes Sharon pay for her crimes and reunites with Nikki

New evidence is found that has a surprising impact on Paul's case

Nina faces off with Phyllis

Billy is in a very difficult position that has ramifications for his marriage

****Michelle Stafford said on The Talk a few weeks ago that Phyllis gets slapped HARD by someone. I'm guessing its Nina. She has always been scrappy.

In the midst of a press conference, Sharon/Victoria/Nicky receive news that Victor was killed in an explosion. A body is sent to Genoa City. Sharon goes to identify the body and it isn't his goatness. Sharon concludes Victor faked his death to stay away and she is ticked. Ms. Thing identifies the corpse as her ex. and has the remains cremated. At the funeral, Sharon informs everyone she and Tucker will marry next day. An unexpected guest shows up at the wedding. He's alive!!! There will be hell to pay for Tucker (yay), Billy (leave Billy alone), Gen and Sharon.

In the midst of a press conference, Sharon/Victoria/Nicky receive news that Victor was killed in an explosion. A body is sent to Genoa City. Sharon goes to identify the body and it isn't his goatness. Sharon concludes Victor faked his death to stay away and she is ticked. Ms. Thing identifies the corpse as her ex. and has the remains cremated. At the funeral, Sharon informs everyone she and Tucker will marry next day. An unexpected guest shows up at the wedding. He's alive!!! There will be hell to pay for Tucker (yay), Billy (leave Billy alone), Gen and Sharon.

Ok, I'm kind if looking forward to this! :rotfl:

About d***d time!

***We are leaving tomorrow afternoon for WDW. This will be my last spoiler post until October 2.

Daisy relates to Paul about what she seen on the video of Ricky killing his girlfriend. She tells Paul the video was the most horrible thing she's ever seen He asks her if she'll testify for him, she tells him if it gets her out of Fairview she'll spill everything she knows

Lauren tells Christine the gun Paul had is hers. Paul tells them he spoke with Daisy and she's willing to testify on his behalf. Chris wonders how Daisy will be believed considering her current situation. Paul tells her Daisy knows things about the video she wouldn't know if she hadn't really watched it. They get a court order to get Daisy's statement, when they get to her room they find Daisy gone. The nurse tells them her mother checked her out.

Sharon tells Adam it's best for his future if he stands with Nick and Vicky to support her. He tells her he wonders what the judge would think of Sharon cheating on her husband while voting with his proxy. Sharon asks him if he'd do that to her after all they meant to each other, he tells her she's her own worst enemy. Later when it looks like she's re-evaluating what she's doing, Tucker shows her a picture he had Gen take of Victor showing him with Celeste. Tucker tells her Victor left and moved on with another woman, Sharon gets pissed.

Nick and Vicky try to convince the rest of the Newmans to go along with backing Sharon, Nikki is outraged but eventually agrees, Abby refuses, Adam is on the fence.

Jack asks Billy to make a PSA about Victor for Nikki's sake, Billy talks to Nikki and gives her Victor's cell number, she calls him and it jogs his memory. Just as he recalls who he is there is an explosion.

Previews

Abby asks Nikki, "Are you talking to Dad?" Nikki says "Oh Abby...yes"

ChelC to Adam "You and Kevin came to an agreement about Jabot and Tag and Grab?" Kevin comes in and says, "No, we didn't"

Sharon to Tucker "No is going to take anything away from me anymore. I'm gonna see to it."

Source: SOC

This is victors what 4th funeral????

And every time his kids talk about how they should have forgiven him for all the stuff he did and how they should have been better children

It's amazing

It's always their fault and he always comes out on top

This is victors what 4th funeral????

And every time his kids talk about how they should have forgiven him for all the stuff he did and how they should have been better children

It's amazing

It's always their fault and he always comes out on top

yup he does....and yes they always take the blame...and when he comes back he is forgiven and hugged and loved....despite the fact that he put them through you know what when he left.....he just leaves,tells no one with no regards to the family that loves him....he is a bad dad and DH...:mad:

didnt watch todays yet but look forward to it. Cant wait till he comes back and gives Sharon the boot! and I hope Jack doesn't loose everything....I hope he makes a bundle on his stock and just cant sell it and when Victor comes back it shoots through the roof!

Awesome episode today!!!! Victor's funeral episode was just fantastic!!!!!!!:scared1: Absolutely fantastic!!!!!!:woohoo:

OMG Abby saying "You want a deep thought? God thinks Sharon is a *****!" I busted up laughing out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness for this thread and I knew what to expect today, otherwise I would have been screaming at the tv "someone hit sharon!!!!". It was a interesting show except who buries a urn of ashes?? I was so hoping Nikki would push Sharon in a open grave somewhere.

Actually my brother was cremated, and my sister and I did bury his ashes in the cemetery where I will someday be buried myself.

I will watch the latest episode tonite on the Soap Channel.

Today's funeral episode was absolutely hysterical :lmao: I almost lost it when Sharon walked into the church all happy greeting everyone and then took her coat off with her white wedding dress underneath :rotfl2:

Today's funeral episode was absolutely hysterical :lmao: I almost lost it when Sharon walked into the church all happy greeting everyone and then took her coat off with her white wedding dress underneath :rotfl2:

ITA :lmao: ... and Abby's colorful description ;) of Sharon and Tucker was priceless :rotfl: ... I can't remember when I laughed so hard watching Y&R :rotfl2: ...

Yesterday's episode was one of THE best episodes in the last decade.

Been watching Y&R since the early 90's...can't remember the last time I actually laughed out loud at this show :rotfl:

Honestly, can not wait for today's show!!:happytv:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter