the worst movie ever

Let's see
Battlefield Earth (Crap crap crap, I saw it with a guy so at least I didn't pay :p )

Glitter (I hate Mariah Carey with a Passion. I don't know why I even bothered :rolleyes: )

and Not Another Teen Movie (Also saw with a guy so that's 8.50 saved...but I feel like they should have paid ME to see it. It was THAT bad. Plotless, awful actors, corny/contrived jokes...you name it!)

About Pearl Harbor: The first couple of times I saw it I LOVED it. But then it seems as if EVERYTIME a teacher needed a movie to show in school they showed that! I LOVE Ben Affleck
knuddel.gif
, but come on! It's 3 hours of Titanic in the air!

I didn't like:

The Mighty Ducks
Any of the Free Willys (I wanted to shoot the darn whale)

I really really didn't enjoy 'Bring it On'-but I did see it on the plane so I didn't have to pay to go to the movies to see it especially.:rolleyes: It was just awful.

I hated Scary Movie it was so grose and i also did not like The Time Machine it was so boring and it did not make any scence!

Well you got Speed 2, Mimic, Relic, Mimic 2, Hard Rain, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Vertical Limit, Stuart Little, The Musketeer, Double Take, Under Seige 2, Dr. Doolittle 2, Cats & Dogs, The Mexican, Astro Zombies, Chain Reaction, Jingle All the Way, The One, Blue Streak, Virus, Judge Dredd, Gattaga, Might Ducks, Lost in Space, October Sky, Legend of Bagger Vance, Home Alone 2, Mercury Rising, 13th Warrior, Free Willy, Supernova, Species, Replacement Killers, The Abyss, Mighty Joe Young, the american Godzilla re-make, and last but certainly not least, the Mummy Returns.

I may have missed a few... ;)

i like stupid movies so I liked Scary Movies 1&2.
What I Didn't like was Sendipity (sp). I watched on a airplane, so I had to pay five dollers to listen to it! It was so retared I stopped watching after the first five min. I lucky that the lady gave me all my money back!

I actually like Lost in Space but i couldnt stand the scary movies! they were horrible!ummm lets see.... I cant stand the movie hearts in Atlantis. I just couldnt get into it. I actually fell asleep!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!