The "World" May Never Be The Same! *We're back!* *new 8/24*

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by kindakrazy2, Jun 30, 2007.

1. LeeLee2U

LeeLee2U DIS Veteran

This TR is keeping me on the edge of my deat. Firstof all, You know that guard was just jealous cause he wanted those chocolate chip cookies!!
    And UGHHH! with the Bates hotel. I think we would've been sleeping in the van that night! Then NO!! you've got to be kidding, You could NOT have been on the wrong plane! Not after that night, that is a literal nightmare!!! Oh please say it was just a joke!! If it wasn't then say you were able to get on the right plane!!!!!!! OHHH cliffhangers!! AAARRRRGGGGHHH!pirate:
    Please say that you are going to tell us today/tonight. B's surgery is tomorrow and I don't know when I'll be back on. My laptop is broken so I won't be able to get on at the hospital. I'll just be driving everybody crazy!!!;)
    Can't wait for the rest!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kindakrazy2

kindakrazy2 DIS Veteran

I have no idea where they were! But they let us on and that was that!

Hey Leger! Keep reading! ;)

Ya, okay, I admit it - I have serious airplane issues! That THAT happened!!!

I may never get on another plane as long as I live!

As for the bathroom - what happens if you get flushed down?!!! Yes, I realize it is irrational but the best kinds of fears are the irrational ones! Hahahhaha!

I really did leave you hanging didn't I? :lmao:

Soon my friend! But not quite yet!

Hi Mt Mommy! Welcome to my thread! I actually LOVE Salt Lake City. Been many times and is one of the most beautiful cities I've been to. I just wanted to see Mickey Mouse that day, that's all. I'll come back to SLC another time!

Ya, you are flying through your report woman! Love it!

Nope, wasn't the pilot that was wrong!

Soon! Maybe tonight. Maybe!

Leelee, I may not get to posting tonight so I'll pmail you what happened but you have to promise not to tell! I'll give you a sneak peak because you are going to be offline for a bit. I have to take Tink to tap class first though. I'll be back later!

BTW - I'll be thinking of you and your wonderful son tomorrow. Please update us when you can. You'll both be in my prayers tomorrow. :hug:

4. Tat2ddisneymom

Tat2ddisneymom <font color=green>Will have to keep the husband<br

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:

5. Leger13

Leger13 DIS Veteran

im sorry but that airplane bathroom fear is funny :rotfl: I guess I can understand that too since it seems to just drop out of the airplane when it gets flushed.

man...no update tonight!? You're killing me here!!

6. mrsksomeday

mrsksomeday My Prince uses a power wheelchair!

Do you see her avatar? It is mocking us, like she is laughing about leaving us hanging about being on the wrong plane!!

Please, please update soon, the suspense is killing me :sad1: . (Great cliffhanger :thumbsup2)

7. kindakrazy2

kindakrazy2 DIS Veteran

I know! I love that I have you all waiting!!! Yes, I've got a bit of a mean streak! :lmao:

Maybe an update tonight but I still have 1 more dance class to get the kids to tonight. Then if I am not asleep I'll do it. okay?

I am laughing at you in my avi! Thanks for noticing! Hahahahahah!!!!!

Is it bad that I am enjoying this? :rotfl2:

8. heath-and-javens-mom

heath-and-javens-mom I love Rob Thomas & Disney World equally. Is that

NO FAIR!! If leelee gets to know then so DO WE!! WHOS WITH ME ON THIS?????:goodvibes

9. kindakrazy2

kindakrazy2 DIS Veteran

Hahahahahaaaa! Nice try Farrah! :thumbsup2

10. mrsksomeday

mrsksomeday My Prince uses a power wheelchair!

I am with you!! It is just NOT fair :sad1: :sad2: :sad: . We want to know too. She is playing favorites :lmao:.

11. kindakrazy2

kindakrazy2 DIS Veteran

Not playing favourites silly! LeeLee just gets a hall pass tonight because she has to take her son into the hospital for a bit. That's all!

12. kindakrazy2

kindakrazy2 DIS Veteran

LeeLee knows! :goodvibes

13. LeeLee2U

LeeLee2U DIS Veteran

:goodvibes :thanks: Now I can sleep tonight!!! Well , maybe! At least I'm no longer going crazy wondering what happened. Unlike the rest of these poor posters!!!! :sad1:

:rotfl2:
    Farrah!!! I'm shocked! Here I thought you loved me and you wanted me to be sitting at the hospital wondering what in the world did Sarah do! Hmm With friends like you.........:lmao:
    J/k:goodvibes

And for those of you wondering All I got was the brief version, I still have to wait to read her post to get all of the little details. But Hey It feels so good to be favored! Sarah Shhh I'm trying to make them feel better! ;)

:rotfl:

Good night all! Catch up with you all in a few days I hope!!!

14. heath-and-javens-mom

heath-and-javens-mom I love Rob Thomas & Disney World equally. Is that

i do love you lee lee!!:hug: just thought she should share her love with all of us......Its okay though cause we will find out otmmrrow (hopefully)

BTW hope all goes well with your son at the hospital:goodvibes

15. meriann

meriann Mouseketeer

OK Sarah now you are just being a MEAN TEASE by telling some and not the rest of us!

TELL US NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!pirate: (sorry that was the meanest smilie I could find LOL)

16. kindakrazy2

kindakrazy2 DIS Veteran

Hahhahahaha!!! That felt great to tell her!!!

I'll share with you later today Farrah! MAybe not the rest of them though!!!! HAhahahahah!!!!! :rotfl:

No way! And you couldn't make a mean smilie if you tried Meri!

17. Abby's Dad

Abby's Dad DIS Veteran

I've a mind to come right out there to Vancouver and turn you over my knee and give you a good spanking, young lady! C'mon - I'm an old man, you don't want me to die of old age before you tell us, do you?

18. kindakrazy2

kindakrazy2 DIS Veteran

Hey Abby's Dad! Myabe I'll tell you too but only if you promise to come over here for a visit! You know, you're already in the right country and everything so it shouldn't be too long until you get here! Right? :rotfl:

19. Abby's Dad

Abby's Dad DIS Veteran

All the pictures that I have seen tell me that Vancouver is a beautiful city, and I would love to come that way some day. And the Olympics would be a great excuse! So tell me, please!

20. cherbear

cherbear DIS Veteran

Meanest smilie you could find...:rotfl: I like that.

21. cherbear

cherbear DIS Veteran

I sure hope that update is ready :rolleyes1