The "World" May Never Be The Same! *We're back!* *new 8/24*

You are getting so close!:cool1: :cool1:

I'm on the down-swing-depression side of my trip.... so I'll live through you for now!

I'm sure this is in your pre trippie somewhere... but where are you from? I can't remember and I'm thinking about your plane ride and wondering how long it's going to be!

Wow you've been busy!:goodvibes But please don't overdue it.:hug: The ziploc bags work great!:thumbsup2 It sounds like all your tweaking worked out well.:woohoo:

Hey, we now have a day that overlaps -- Thursday morning at MK in Fantasyland!!!

Does mentally packing everything count???

I need to start this week...tonight and tomorrow I'll do laundry so I know what clothes to pack.

We are doing the GF Photopass session so I need to pick out some coordinating outfits for the 3 of us that aren't "busy"...we're going to use one of the pic as our christmas card photo!

Many prayers for your continued recovery.:hug:

We'll be on the lookout for you! I'll have a LGMHPC on my bag!

OH, and we are hoping to do MK on the 22nd too for Spectro and Wishes but am sorry we'll miss the glo party...it'll just be too late for my 2yr old (not even sure she'll make the fireworks...)

Maybe I can convince my DH to watch DD for the night....

I totally understand. There is no way we could have done it when our kids were little like that. If you feel like "escaping" for a couple of hours, you know where to find us!

You are getting so close!:cool1: :cool1:

I'm on the down-swing-depression side of my trip.... so I'll live through you for now!

I'm sure this is in your pre trippie somewhere... but where are you from? I can't remember and I'm thinking about your plane ride and wondering how long it's going to be!

We are in Vancouver Canada but we are flying out of Seattle to save some money. Okay, saving a lot of money as it isn't an international flight anymore! I've been following your trip and getting very excited about ours. I see by your ticker you are going back soon - lucky ducky!

Wow you've been busy!:goodvibes But please don't overdue it.:hug: The ziploc bags work great!:thumbsup2 It sounds like all your tweaking worked out well.:woohoo:

I did do too much today. I am sore now and I have to go to work tomorrow! :eek:

Oh well. Nothing I can do about it now.

I had to do most of the work today because I work up until 2 hours before we leave. I can do a bit here and there in the evenings but not much because the girls dance in the evenings so it was do it today or go without luggage! :lmao:

How many days Tink?

IMG_7333.jpg

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I'm so glad to hear you're feeling a bit better!

Here's 4 cabbage patches for only 4 more days! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Don't forget to wear anything but a miniskirt on the plane!! :lmao:

Kathy

Hey, Sarah!!!! I haven't been around for a while and I needed to catch up on the last 8 pages or so!!!!

Hope you are feeling better!

Yay!!! It's so great to see you getting all those last minute details ready!
I can't believe it's only 4 more days.....

:yay: :cheer2: :dance3: :yay: :cheer2: :dance3: :yay: :cheer2: :dance3:

Love all the pics of your girls ~ they are beautiful and you take awesome pictures! My DH used to be a photographer. We are used to him snapping constantly!!!! LOL!!!!

I'm so glad to hear you're feeling a bit better!

Here's 4 cabbage patches for only 4 more days! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Don't forget to wear anything but a miniskirt on the plane!! :lmao:

Kathy

Thanks Kathy! I'll have to remember - no skirts on the plane! :rotfl:

Cute pictures! I love the one of Tink.:goodvibes

Thanks!

Hey, Sarah!!!! I haven't been around for a while and I needed to catch up on the last 8 pages or so!!!!

Hope you are feeling better!

Yay!!! It's so great to see you getting all those last minute details ready!
I can't believe it's only 4 more days.....

:yay: :cheer2: :dance3: :yay: :cheer2: :dance3: :yay: :cheer2: :dance3:

Love all the pics of your girls ~ they are beautiful and you take awesome pictures! My DH used to be a photographer. We are used to him snapping constantly!!!! LOL!!!!

There you are! You were missing in action there for awhile! Glad to see you back!

Thanks for the comments on the pictures. Like I said, once in awhile I get lucky and get a good shot!

Quit yellin'... you're making the rest of us jealous! :lmao:

So excited for you! But.. man.. what a LONG flight!

I love pics of your girls. They are so adorable. Only 3 days left! Wow! I need to fill out my luggage tags soon....:scared:

I just wanted to say that your girls are adorable!!! princess: princess:
Just a few more days! I hope you are recouperating well!

Chapter 17 - Only 4 more days!

Well, I am down to 4 days so though I would post an update on how we are doing around here. :thumbsup2

I am slowly getting better. I think. Thank you all so much for the good wishes, prayers and pixie dust. They all mean more to me then you will ever know. Here on the Dis I have people I have never met asking about me and being concerned about me and the people in my "real life" have just stayed as far away from me as they can. Yet another reason why I love coming here. :hug:

Yay for feeling better!!! We'll have NO SICKIE ICKIES for any of my DIS friends while they are at WDW! I'm sure your RL fam and friends are rooting for you too, they just don't have access to these cool smilies ;) :banana:

I did a little tweeking on our ADRs. Risky at this point I know but there was a reason behind it. Or at least I think there was. I was on some pretty good pain killers at the time! :rolleyes1

I changed our 6:05pm ADR at Sci-Fi on Wednesday to 3:10 so we could head to Animal Kingdom for pm EMH. I want to ride Everest in the dark! I only hope it is dark by that time. I can hope, right! After all, it is long since dark by 8pm here! Who knows, I'll try anyways!

I also changed HG's Segway tour from Thursday morning to Wednesday morning so we can do the am EMH at MK. I love getting all the Fantasyland rides done early. I also want to have one last shot at waking up Tink. Finger's crossed!

Sounds like some good ADR tweakage - hope it is dark for your trip up Everest!

Let's see, what else is going on?

I have to go back to work tomorrow. Yuck. :sad2:

I spent the day doing way more then I should be at this point. Still not allowed to lift anything but I have to get ready for Disney so too bad - I'm lifting!

No lifting - no owies! Be good to your body so you have lots of energy to ride all of those rides!

Did more loads of laundry then I care to think about :laundy:

Started packing! I am packing the girls' clothes in ziplock bags an outfit for each day. Complete with panties and socks in each bag. No more fighting about what they are wearing in the morning. I can just throw a bag at each of them and tell them to get dressed so we can go!

That is a fantastic idea! I told DW about that one right away. She had already planned on bringing extra pairs of shorts n undies to the park in baggies in our backpack in case the water rides soak us too much ;)

Also started the never ending project of charging up the ipods, game boys, dvd players, etc for the plane rides. That is going to be a long day getting there.

Contacted all the girls teachers on Friday and they are rounding up the homework for them to take with us. Belle has a research project they want her to do while we were away and I am not sure how we are supposed to do that one. :confused3 She also has to interview a family member other then her immediate family as an into to her humanities course. I guess we'll be doing that one on international cell phone rates! Yikes! Gives her something to do while waiting in lines, right? ;)

Bought one of those self-feeding blocks to put in the fish tank.

The hamster died a month or so ago so I don't have to worry about finding someone to feed her. I still miss her terribly and finding her a babysitter was on my list of thing I had to do when I first booked this trip. :sad2:

I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday so I'll get a refill on my meds and then I think we'll be pretty much set.

Most of the clothes are already in the suitcases. I'll throw the toiletries in on Thursday morning.

Still don't have a ressie for a hotel in Seattle for Thursday night but I think we are going to wing it. Hopefully someone will take us in!

That's it for now.

I think.

I'll come back if I think of anything!

Just in case you forgot.....

4 more days!!!!!

Woohoo!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Sounds like you have it pretty together! Good luck with all of the last minute frantic fun! We'll keep watching and help you count down :cool1: :thumbsup2

Quit yellin'... you're making the rest of us jealous! :lmao:

So excited for you! But.. man.. what a LONG flight!

Sorry! Come jump on a plane and join us!

Three days!!! Yeah for you!!! :cool1:

74 days for us... :sad2: Ah, it'll be here before we know it!!! :thumbsup2

I can't wait! And you get to be there for the holidays so that will be extra special!

3 days!That is awesome!:banana: :woohoo:

Thanks for the bananaman!

I love pics of your girls. They are so adorable. Only 3 days left! Wow! I need to fill out my luggage tags soon....:scared:

Yes you do! Go fill them out - its fun and makes it seem so "official"!

I just wanted to say that your girls are adorable!!! princess: princess:
Just a few more days! I hope you are recouperating well!

Thanks so much. I am getting better all the time. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter