The "World" May Never Be The Same! *We're back!* *new 8/24*

Chapter 26 - We’ve Almost Made It Around The World

After we said good-bye to Italy it was on to Germany!

IMG_8016.jpg

Took a look at the train and found the hidden Mickey.....

Smile everyone!

IMG_8018.jpg

Next up on our world tour is China

IMG_8020.jpg

Loved the water garden here.....

IMG_8021.jpg

Went in and saw the terra cotta warriors which were very cool. I would love to see the real ones some day.

IMG_8022.jpg

Mexico was our next stop.

Found the photopass photographer at the entrance and told him to have at it.

image225.jpg

They didn’t turn out great here.....weird angle I think. He tried to take most of them from part way down the steps and shooting up at us. No one looks good being photographed from below but I know why he was doing it - trying to get the building in but still....

image226.jpg

Anyways.....went in and did the boat ride. I actually kinda like the new version. I loved the old one for all its corniness and was worried they had done away with that but nope, they just added Donald and friends to the old movie clips and such. Phewf. I was worried they had killed a classic!

Stopped and took a pic with the silly hats. Love the CM who jumped into the picture! Made me laugh when I saw what he had done!

IMG_8026.jpg

Tink had to have her time with the fountain in there as well....

IMG_8028.jpg

So....guess what folks?

That was our tour of the world!

We had to start moving towards dinner ressies before too long but had time for a quick trip to Mars first....

Green team please!

IMG_8029.jpg

The girls and I with our space suits....

IMG_8030.jpg

And one more to prove it isn’t just the girls and I wearing the silly hats!

IMG_8033-1.jpg

Great update.....

Im thinking now I have to update.....

dang.....

great pics as always....

see ya Disneydad

:worship:

Hi Sarah! I have been lurking here for a while, and finally decided to say HELLO! I am really enjoying this TR, your girls are beautiful! From one Canadian to another - Great Job! :)

Hi Sarah! Great update. Love all the pics, the girls are just beautiful. Can't wait to read more and Aubrey says hello!

Great update girlie... Really cool China photos... I agree about being photo'd below.... Love the CM jumping into picture :lmao:

HG... Love the Helmet :rotfl:

Hey! :) I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed reading your TR...you have a very nice style of writing and a lot of pictures is always a plus! ;) Your whole family is lovely, especially your daughters...Tink reminds me so much of my little sister Susanna...their smilies are ridiculously alike. I'll have to hunt up a picture for ya!

another terrific update. As always, the photos are great. I love the funny hat pic with the CM.

Yea an update! Love the hats! Are we almost done in Epcot? I forget how many days you were there vs what day we are on here? I want to finish before I leave:rolleyes1 but I love hearing about every second of your trip!

Great pictures. You can tell Belle performs in the hat pic.

Thanks Hedy....yes, the girl loves to put on a show, thats for sure! :thumbsup2

Great update.....

Im thinking now I have to update.....

dang.....

great pics as always....

see ya Disneydad

:worship:

Yes, you really do have to update! Thanks for stopping by.

great update and pics.

I love walking WS.

Thanks Scott. I love WS too....

Its a good one, isn't it Jordan!!! :rotfl:

Hi Sarah! I have been lurking here for a while, and finally decided to say HELLO! I am really enjoying this TR, your girls are beautiful! From one Canadian to another - Great Job! :)

Welcome! Glad you came out of lurkdom to say hello! Thanks for stopping in!

Hi Sarah! Great update. Love all the pics, the girls are just beautiful. Can't wait to read more and Aubrey says hello!

Thanks Debbie! Hi Aubrey! :wave2:

Great update girlie... Really cool China photos... I agree about being photo'd below.... Love the CM jumping into picture :lmao:

HG... Love the Helmet :rotfl:

Hey Tanya! I know why they photographed from below but no one - and I mean NO one looks good like that....:scared:

The CM in the photo makes me laugh everytime I see it! :lmao:

Hey! :) I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed reading your TR...you have a very nice style of writing and a lot of pictures is always a plus! ;) Your whole family is lovely, especially your daughters...Tink reminds me so much of my little sister Susanna...their smilies are ridiculously alike. I'll have to hunt up a picture for ya!

Thanks Gymfan! Glad you are enjoying the report! You'll have to find a pic of your sister so we can compare!

another terrific update. As always, the photos are great. I love the funny hat pic with the CM.

Thanks Kathy! Makes me laugh too!

Yea an update! Love the hats! Are we almost done in Epcot? I forget how many days you were there vs what day we are on here? I want to finish before I leave:rolleyes1 but I love hearing about every second of your trip!

Hey Meri.....we are on day 4 of 8 I think....so almost half way done! At the speed I am going you will be done your report sooner then I will! :rotfl:

Hey Meri.....we are on day 4 of 8 I think....so almost half way done! At the speed I am going you will be done your report sooner then I will! :rotfl:

I wouldn't doubt it!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: step it up girl!

oh and 35 DAYS TILL I HIT THE WORLD OF DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Great update and so many great photopass pics of your family. Looks like you had a great time in WS.

I wouldn't doubt it!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: step it up girl!

oh and 35 DAYS TILL I HIT THE WORLD OF DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

You might get another update sometime this weekend.....I said might....

And yeah for 35 days! Can I come? Pretty please? You know I need a break from this place...:rolleyes1

Great update and so many great photopass pics of your family. Looks like you had a great time in WS.

Thanks kaysmommie.....we did have a great time in WS! Love it there...

hey I posted an update....

well a mini non Disney update....just saying@!!!!

disneydad

:goodvibes

You might get another update sometime this weekend.....I said might....

And yeah for 35 days! Can I come? Pretty please? You know I need a break from this place...:rolleyes1

Thanks kaysmommie.....we did have a great time in WS! Love it there...

Sarah, you KNOW you are SO welcome to join us. We have plenty of room in our hotel. We broke down and added a 3rd room to our ressie and since each one sleeps 5 we are SET!

I still say we find a fun 4 day cruise and me, you, suzy and who ever should just GO and drink our days away!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter