The WOnDeRs - THE RESULTS ARE IN - W/C 21st April

FriendshipCard-FatFairy-Thumbnail.jpg

What about her:goodvibes although be warned if you are going to put Fat Fairy into google -:flower3: :flower3:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

How's everybody doing today?

I was pretty good except for a quick binge on Stacey's Pita Chips. As I mentioned before -- I am a total carboholic and all it took was seeing DD eating them after school. Thank goodness I stopped before I managed to do too much damage (but boy, am I going to have to walk some extra miles tomorrow to make up for it!). Was it worth it...probably not, but can't let it get me discouraged!!!

I spent the day at ikea, pulling together parts from all over the store, to try to make a shelf like thing, with drawers and stuff... and the server was um, lacking. Which in a way was a good thing, because I probably ended up walking 4 miles, going back and forth from one end of the store to the other trying to find some things... because i was getting the wrong answers from the folks that work there. If you would like to recreate this, ask for the location of the Rill (Swedish for wheel) and see how many answers you get, that are different departments.

To top that all off, all I grabbed was my check book and they don't take checks. So I left a cart piled 4 ft tall with parts to the shelf thing, drawers, and doors and stuff and just walked out, ya know if they don't want my money I can shop elsewhere, and I still got some exercise.

I spent the day at ikea, pulling together parts from all over the store, to try to make a shelf like thing, with drawers and stuff... and the server was um, lacking. Which in a way was a good thing, because I probably ended up walking 4 miles, going back and forth from one end of the store to the other trying to find some things... because i was getting the wrong answers from the folks that work there.

That's it!!! :idea: My new exercise plan: IKEA. I'll just spend time in the rat maze on the first floor so I can stay away from the meatballs. It will take me at least an hour of walking to find my way out. Thanks for the inspiration!

It has been an interesting week for me so far. I cut my finger on a food processor blade (made pickles first though!) then I hurt my ankle tripping over an appliance that had been moved to make way for the new hot water tank. (hmmmm bad time for water heaters?) The ankle injury happened right before dance class so instead of shimmy & undulate I was icing & resting.

I was able to work out today though, (making up for the smallest scoop of ice cream ever to be doled out without benefit of a melon baller) and I ran through 2 of my dances too.

I had better not let DH know about the Ikea workout plan...that would be too costly for us - and I shop for food at Ikea too. (Swedish Mom - I grew up on homemade versions of all of the cookies there)

I spent the day at ikea, pulling together parts from all over the store, to try to make a shelf like thing, with drawers and stuff... and the server was um, lacking. Which in a way was a good thing, because I probably ended up walking 4 miles, going back and forth from one end of the store to the other trying to find some things... because i was getting the wrong answers from the folks that work there. If you would like to recreate this, ask for the location of the Rill (Swedish for wheel) and see how many answers you get, that are different departments.

To top that all off, all I grabbed was my check book and they don't take checks. So I left a cart piled 4 ft tall with parts to the shelf thing, drawers, and doors and stuff and just walked out, ya know if they don't want my money I can shop elsewhere, and I still got some exercise.

I fear you are building some sort of life-size "doll house" for your podcaster friends.:scared1:
Have a good weekend everyone. It's really nice out here in Virginia Beach, so I may take DS to Bush Gardens this afternoon as a good grades reward.
No churros for me! No churros for me! No churros for me!

Another week of just trying to watch what I eat. Nothing terribly exciting...i'm in my last full week of school before finals and I will be so happy once these stupid classes are behind me! Then I will have the summer to get myself moving and exercising and eating better! :) An established routine is much easier to fit into a busy schedule once the Fall semester starts!

The weather here has been odd. This week is absolutely beautiful! Temps in the 70's and we even broke into the 80's one day! Next week is supposed to be cold again. grrrrr...makes walking difficult. I don't like to walk when it's cold outside :(

Unfortunately, we've lost a sales person at my office so my lunch hours are abbreviated. We moved into this building last year and there's a really nice walking path that circles the complex. I would love to be able to take walks during my lunch hour, but when I have no one to cover my lunch hour, I can't just get up and leave. Hopefully we will hire someone soon! I want my regular lunch hours back!

Didn't really lose anything, but I didn't gain anything either! So I guess that's a good thing! :)

Just checking in. I had a "treat" day and had a home made cheeseburger on the grill. Yumm. So I used up alot of my extra ww points but it was good. I had to work some overtime so exercise has been slacking. I hope to stay the same with all that going on this week. Maybe I will get lucky and still see a loss. My mindset has changed and that is a huge part of my battle.

Wish me luck...today is my weigh in for our Biggest Loser contest. I'm hoping for 4 pound loss :-)

Just thought I'd better check in and let you know that I missed my weigh in this week as I have not been well. :sick:

Oh well....hopefully I'll have an even bigger loss to report next week!

Well done everyone....keep at it!

Good news is I lost...bad news it wasn't the 4 I was hoping. I was only down 1 (actually 1 1/2 but whos counting). I'll take it though. Keep the steady pounds coming off and I'll be happy.

Good news is I lost...bad news it wasn't the 4 I was hoping. I was only down 1 (actually 1 1/2 but whos counting). I'll take it though. Keep the steady pounds coming off and I'll be happy.

*Down* is always a step in the right direction -- good going!!! :cool1:

Good job!!! 1 1/2 is awesome for a week.

Going in the right direction :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Hey everyone! I'm a late joiner on this thread (steered this way by calypso). This is my first official week of working out & eating right so I will post my weight loss for the week on the new thread. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter