The WOnDeRs - THE RESULTS ARE IN - W/C 21st April

BRobson

<font color=green>Beavers is a dangerous place to
GO WOnDeRS

We have lost in total this week 47lbs

That is a small child :)

You have all done sooooo well with our 2 biggest losers being fakereadhed and chirurgeon both loosing 6lbs a piece :worship: :worship:

Even if you did not see a result on the scales last week keep up the good work

I weighed in this morning and lost 1lb :)

GO WOnDeRS

We have lost in total this week 47lbs

That is a small child :)

OMG!!! We lost a small child! Quick, everybody help me look!

(Oh, never mind...there it is, firmly attached to my backside)

Congrats to everyone for your success, and persistence!

Dh and I each lost 1.5lbs this week!! Thats a total of 17 for DH and 9.5 for me.

Great work everyone!

Okay I am getting a little confused at how all of this is working. The weight lost last week is posted, but how about for this week? Or are we using the same thread??

Are we doing groups? I want to be a part of this but feel a little out of the know...and goodness knows I need all the support I can get!!

This week DH and I are starting back on the treadmill TODAY as I just discovered that I have gained back all but two pounds of the 13 I lost before Christmas :sad2:

Shoot---had a First Communion party (cake), wedding shower (cake), birthday party (cake), and bunco (cake) to contend with this week and very little exercise so I am too afraid to weigh in at WW---I lost all control but I'll try to get w/ the program this week! :mad:

OMG!!! We lost a small child! Quick, everybody help me look!

(Oh, never mind...there it is, firmly attached to my backside)

Thanks for the laugh! :rotfl2: I've got one on my backside too- maybe they're twins? :confused3

I'm down 2# this week. I really need to step up the toning exercises or my stomach is going to end up looking like Kate's(Jon & Kate Plus 8) pre-tummy tuck. :rolleyes1 I am a really bad exerciser but I am going to try for four times this week. I have exactly 1.5 hours during the day(Mon.-Thurs.) that I'm free from kids to get other things done, but I'm going to spend it this week getting in shape.

Thanks for the laugh! :rotfl2: I've got one on my backside too- maybe they're twins? :confused3

I'm down 2# this week. I really need to step up the toning exercises or my stomach is going to end up looking like Kate's(Jon & Kate Plus 8) pre-tummy tuck. :rolleyes1 I am a really bad exerciser but I am going to try for four times this week. I have exactly 1.5 hours during the day(Mon.-Thurs.) that I'm free from kids to get other things done, but I'm going to spend it this week getting in shape.

Maybe we can count Ursula's posts as tummy toners---they always give me belly laughs!!:yay:

On my list of things to do this week is to clean up the loft area. Currently we use this as an office area, but our treadmill and exercise bike is up there too. I want to turn it into the office/workout sanctuary. There's a tv and dvd player in there so that I can do any of my dvd workouts. Maybe if I have a nice organized area for working out, i'll be much more inclined to do so! :)

I've decided that my weigh in day will be Friday. Mondays are just bad...especially if i'm coming off of a bad weekend, as was this weekend...again...lol...I weighed myself last week and know what my starting weight is. :scared: I'm looking forward to bringing that number down!

Keep up the good work!!

That puts me at a total of down 5pounds since we started. Amazing. My weigh in day is off by ww but I am sticking to my start weight on my scale for this. I love having this thread. Everyone cracks me up and reminds me I am not alone in this struggle. I really just want to be under 200 before I go to Disney in November. That may sound bad to alot of people but I am tall and dont look *to* bad at 190. That was my pre-baby weight. My pre quit smoking weight was 168 and I was lifetime at ww. My overall goal is 170. I didnt have the nerve to post that last week but it needs to be put down on paper so I realize what I am trying to acheive. Thanks again everyone for the support and listening to me. For the first time in a long time I feel like I am in control of the ship. LOL.

Okay I am getting a little confused at how all of this is working. The weight lost last week is posted, but how about for this week? Or are we using the same thread??

Are we doing groups? I want to be a part of this but feel a little out of the know...and goodness knows I need all the support I can get!!

This week DH and I are starting back on the treadmill TODAY as I just discovered that I have gained back all but two pounds of the 13 I lost before Christmas :sad2:

At the moment I am starting a new thread each Monday where you post your weight loss when you weigh in . The thread runs for a week where we can all help each other. Each week I will post our weight loss for the last week :)
We are one big group who are very good at supporting each other :hug:

hm, so is that why my inner child is gaining weight.

Just pictured that Orlando commercial where the adults become kids again---but I see WO's inner child eating Dole Whip floats and getting crowbarred out of IASWAA.
:confused3

Lets see, If we have lost a small child, does that mean we can rent one less stroller?

My weight stayed the same this week (darn it!)...but I'm not surprised as I had a pretty decent loss last week -- I'm at the point where I will take anything I can get now! And sadly, I still haven't hit the 50lb mark, grrrr.

Good luck to everybody this week. :thumbsup2

Just to make sure that someone's tracking me...

I couldn't weigh in last week - I was in Virginia for business. I did weigh in over the weekend, though... and am down 5 lbs for the first two weeks.

My travels continue. I'm writing this in my hotel room just 6 miles away from Disneyland. Unfortunately, I'm here for business for the next couple of days, and won't be able to break away to get to either park. I may be able to make quick run to Downtown Disney tomorrow night.:thumbsup2

At the moment I am starting a new thread each Monday where you post your weight loss when you weigh in . The thread runs for a week where we can all help each other. Each week I will post our weight loss for the last week :)
We are one big group who are very good at supporting each other :hug:

I'll be included in that count next week!!! Maybe we can make a teenager!

I was very good and went to the gym 3 times this week. I went dancing Saturday night. I did not eat as well as I could have this weekend but This week I lost 3 lbs. I am going to the gym tonight as well.

Keep up the great work. It sounds like we are all sticking to it. Thank you guys for keeping me on track.

Becky

Not only have I been fortunate enough to maintain my weight this week I've managed to lose 1.5 pounds. It's been a pretty busy week and I've been able to maintain my eating and exercising routine. I've been able to fill my time with things to do to keep my mind off of eating.

Quote of the Week:
Before eating something you don't need, tell yourself "I don't need that I already know what it tastes like". :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter