The WOnDeRs - The Loss so Far - W/C 28th April

Looks like people are dong well or maintaining around here. That's good. I have lost 1 lb!
Not bad considering I had a conference Sunday night & Monday, which is a different kind of "prep" for the cruise :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1 (apparently I am more than ready for that part)
An injury last week which interferred with the workouts - but just a little. I should be able to sneak in one or 2 workouts before I leave - then my workouts will be limited to walking to and from the monorail :goodvibes Maybe I should get a pedometer for this trip!

And a slightly impressive side note: DH & DD6 went for a walk to get in shape for the upcoming WDW trip & managed to walk 3 miles! Of course they stopped for ice cream at the half way point but I was at work with my healthy food & well away from it.
Now comes the danger time - wedding anniversary, WDW, Mother's Day & Birthday.

on that note: :bday: to those I saw celebrating earlier in the thread.

I am leaving before next week's check in, but it is a short trip so I will at least check in all everyone's progress when I return. (I don't see the need to step on the scale when I step off the plane!)
Donna

How is everyone doing this week considering all that is going on. I walked extra and listened to the old podcasts. I did well at ww weigh in and actually lost 1.6 this week which surprised me. I have a celebration this week (my god daugher is making her communion) and that is always tough for me. I didnt want the thread to get lost. It is hard to keep focused for me when I have other things on my mind.

After my trip to WDW last week, I finally got the nerve to weigh in today and turns out I stayed the same!!!!! :woohoo: (I think it helps that my souvenir from the trip is a raging cold and the last thing I want to do is eat. But have no fear, I am on the mend and my appetite is coming back - darn it!!)

And just for the record, I only had one Mickey bar :mickeybar during my trip - and there was no shirt sucking involved. :rotfl2:

I have been so distracted with everything, I totally forgot to check in. Lost 1 lb this week - not bad considering how much time I've spent on the computer over the last few days.

:grouphug:

How is everyone doing this week considering all that is going on. I walked extra and listened to the old podcasts. I did well at ww weigh in and actually lost 1.6 this week which surprised me. I have a celebration this week (my god daugher is making her communion) and that is always tough for me. I didnt want the thread to get lost. It is hard to keep focused for me when I have other things on my mind.

I am up .6 lbs---I have done nothing but eat in the past two days.
:sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

After my trip to WDW last week, I finally got the nerve to weigh in today and turns out I stayed the same!!!!! :woohoo: (I think it helps that my souvenir from the trip is a raging cold and the last thing I want to do is eat. But have no fear, I am on the mend and my appetite is coming back - darn it!!)

And just for the record, I only had one Mickey bar :mickeybar during my trip - and there was no shirt sucking involved. :rotfl2:

Well done that is really good...staying the same whilst at Disney deserves a :worship: .

Sorry about the cold...hope it didn't ruin your trip.

Hey everyone....in the grand scheme of things this not that important but we need to carry on.

I stayed the same this week. Which I'm happy with as I have eaten way to much junk! :rolleyes1

Good luck everyone for next week. x

Its been a tough week for us on the Dis Unplugged board. But I know Bob would want us to keep on truckin' with our weight loss. And I did. I lost 2.8#s this week. That takes me to a total loss of 10.6#s. Keep it up everyone. And when I'm at Disney, I don't care how many points a Dole Whip is.

Kim

Its been a tough week for us on the Dis Unplugged board. But I know Bob would want us to keep on truckin' with our weight loss. And I did. I lost 2.8#s this week. That takes me to a total loss of 10.6#s. Keep it up everyone. And when I'm at Disney, I don't care how many points a Dole Whip is.

Kim

That is excellent news Kim :hug:

I will start the new thread in the morning so if anyone wants to report their weightloss before then that would be great :hug:

I posted on the wrong thread...whoops...

My weigh in on Friday went well. I was down 3 pounds and hit 200 even. Hoping for to be under 200 finally on my next weigh in on Friday. I had a bad weekend though eating way to much popcorn while seeing IronMan. Great Movie though!

Hi guys and welcome to a new week. As you all know last week was very upsetting and has been a bit of emotional rollercoaster for us all.

I just want to that everyone on here for being such a support - these boards are truly amazing :hug:

Some may not have logged their loss for last week and I am sure will catch up with us this week :hug:

The weight loss for the week was 29lbs

So it total we have lost 110 lbs which is probably the weight of some size 0 model

Hope we see some great weight losses this week

Take care everyone :grouphug:

Oops didn,t start a new thread - ignore above :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter