THE Wonder Rerouted

Hygiene99

<font color=teal>I am quite the little Teapot<br><
the folks on the wonder enjoyed the day at Castaway Cay today the rest of the route is still being determined
i would say they have to know by now wish some one onboard would post peter

this is OT but----you changed your name SDoane!!! Just felt like you were ready for a change? :)

Hygiene 99: anxious to hear of their changes as I haven't been following these threads or the weather & news much for the past couple days. (I assume Isabel is what you're refering to?)

Do you guys think the Wonder will be rerouted again later this week or will the storm have passed enough by then? I'm on the 9/21 sailing so we have been paying close attention to it.

Hey jott3,

The predictions show the storm clear to Canada by Sunday.... I think we should be okay, and on the usual schedule. :D

I am hoping so anyhow!!!

That's what I was thinking, Wishing, but someone told me the seas can stay rough for several days after a storm like this passes through. I didn't know if that was true or not. I sure hope we don't have any trouble by Sunday.

Did you ever tell DH about the upgrade? What did he say?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter