The Wolfs Dance Christmas 2011 *NEW VIDEO* [from The Wolfs Dance Disney folks]

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Community' started by CVW, Jul 18, 2011.

1. CVW

CVW Mouseketeer

(I thought I had answered this question, but must have never hit the "post" button. Sorry.)

If you have a Mac, it's as simple as using iDVD, which is included on iLife. If you have a PC, check to see if you already have Windows DVD Maker, which is included a lot of the time with Windows Movie Maker. If not, I'd go to nero dot com which has free DVD burning software for the PC. There are several upgrade packages if you're wanting to create menus, etc.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wahoostampingirl

wahoostampingirl DIS Veteran

My kids, dh and I love all your videos. We're leaving for our annual Disney trip on Aug. 1, but we would have loved dancing with your family in June. Thanks for sharing again!

4. crabbygal902

crabbygal902 after a lapu lapu, I'm not so crabby anymore

That was just wonderful. Brought tears to my eyes, too. What a wonderful way to document your family's memories. Thanks for sharing them with us.

5. mom2mek

mom2mek Obsessed with Disney

Love the video as always!!! :goodvibes Brings a smile to my face to see children enjoying hanging with their parents, having a great time, and embracing their inner "goofy"! Great job on all the technical stuff - I am in awe of all your talent and creativity! :thumbsup2

Sara
    (I want to be a Wolf!)

6. k5jmh

k5jmh When Yuba plays the Rumba on his Tuba...

Great Video!!

7. Ciciwoowoo

Ciciwoowoo <font color=darkorchid>we would both run like heck

LOVE IT!!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

8. disneyshakeygirl

disneyshakeygirl DIS Veteran

Love it!!! I always, always, always look forward to your new videos, because I never know what's going to happen next!

9. megan926

megan926 DIS Veteran

Seriously....so so so cute!!!! Love it!

10. disneyholic family

disneyholic family <font color=teal>Wayne always catches me<br><font

hey Brute,
    i just watched all your videos again!!
    :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

you really are a creative genius and most definitely missed your calling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Magical JenK

Magical JenK DIS Veteran

Loved the first one, loved this one!! BRAVO!!! You guys are REALLY a very cool family!!! What a great way to share w/all of us your memories!!

12. cbg1027

cbg1027 Florida Girl

I didn't think it was possible, but you topped the original video! You're getting fancier with the editing and it looks great. Thank you so much for sharing with us!

13. jkh1978

jkh1978 DIS Veteran

How do I sign up for your class to make awesome vacation videos?

14. JoShan1719

JoShan1719 DIS Veteran

LOVE this video!! You're family is awesome :lovestruc

Off to watch your other videos!

15. wannagoback

wannagoback <font color=blue>Broke them in before the trip<br>

loved your first video, love this one, and love all the ones in between! I got a mac last year, partly inspired by your terrific videos! I love making family videos (especially of Disney). It's such a wonderful way to relive the memories! I'm using iMovie now. The creative part doesn't come naturally to me, but I enjoy learning the technical skills of making the movies. It looks like you've got both.

My husband says that he will never dance/play like this though... I'll use your tip about your teenager and focus on his strengths somehow, in order to create our own unique family videos.

I currently have a DSLR (no video), a Kodak zi8, and a Canon P&S that I use to gather footage for my videos. They work well for me but I don't like that the zi8 doesn't do a smooth zoom.

I do have a question more about organizing the files on your computer though... do you import your videos directly to iMovie? or iPhoto? And do you keep them at full quality? Can you tell me a bit about how you store the files on your computer?

Thank you!!

16. justanotherprincess

justanotherprincess Earning My Ears

I haven't done anything as cool as the Wolf family, but I would strongly encourage everyone to keep your video and photo files backed up and to do it frequently! The last video I edited was for my daughter's graduation party - and, a few days later, the computer died. I'm so glad I had burned it to a DVD. Most of the video I used was transferred from mini DV tapes and even some Hi8 tapes from when she was really little - which luckily I still have. I'm sure using the digital camera has to be so much easier to transfer files to the computer but the actual tapes have kind of become a security blanket for me. And, now the video I had planned to do from our last Disney vacation or from our more recent Branson vacation (I promise, we're not really stalking the Wolf family) will have to wait until I go through all of my tapes and retransfer video to the new computer. :sad2:

17. LJD2143

LJD2143 DIS Veteran & DVC Member

18. TLinden16

TLinden16 <marquee><font color=royalblue>Scotty and Ray at J

Video threads are usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move this there now.

19. MinnieGi

MinnieGi DVC/BWV & HHI

Awesome video!!!!!!:cool1:

20. MomiTo2SwtGuys

MomiTo2SwtGuys DIS Veteran

This is amazing. Love it!:cool1:

21. Karibeth19

Karibeth19 <font color=009900>My favorite things: <br><font c

I just watched your video, and I am officially in love with your family (and just a little jealous you got to be in Disney commercials and the Magic, Memories, and You show)! It looked like every vacation my family has had at WDW...we just have never had the forethought to capture it in such a magical way! We were even there the same week in June that you guys were, and I so wish we had bumped into you! If we ever do run into your family at WDW, my family would love to dance with you! (We also live in Tulsa, so if we ever run into you at the Disney Store at Woodland Hills, we'll dance with you there, too...:laughing:)