The Wolfs Dance Christmas 2011 *NEW VIDEO* [from The Wolfs Dance Disney folks]

CVW

DIS Veteran
Well, two years later, and we finally "did it again". We just finished our newest "Wolfs Dance Disney" video, this time with some real DisBoard help! Hope you enjoy it. You can find it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXqGRdbQkNI

Nearly all of the motivation for our family's hobby/obsession has come from encouragement from the Strategies board. In that regard, I hope we can use this thread to help you strategize your own Disney videos. Please feel free to post any camcorder/video/editing questions you have here. There are several of us who would be happy to help you out. If the question list grows, I'll iron out an FAQ and repost it toward the top later on.

We're leaving Thursday for WDW and I'm sooooooo thrilled you posted the finished video! My younger DD and I just watched it 3x and she wanted to know why I was crying :confused3:confused3:confused3 Loved the video (and your last WDW/Orlando one is a fave of ours as well! ) :goodvibes:goodvibes Thanks soooo much for sharing!!!

Just wanted to chime in and say we loved your video too!! That was really awesome, my 4 year old can't wait to watch it again :thumbsup2
thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much for sharing these! We've been watching for you to post your newest one! :thumbsup2

I love that you incorporated your teens cell phone use in the video. Why fight it, just embrace it, they are alot of teens out there that can relate to that!

I've loved watching your kids grow, when the commercial comes on at work I always say Hey I know those people! :goodvibes

Thank you so much for sharing - we all enjoyed this one as much as the others!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Awesome video! Loved the first one too, and can't wait to see some of it on the castle when we are there in a few weeks:goodvibes

WOW!! Loved it!

How fun to see other folks jumping in and dancing with you!!

Looks like you guys had a blast and I'm sure you had a great time editing!

Thanks, as always, for so generously sharing your family and laughter with us!:)

Oh my goodness, had a smile on my face & tears in my eyes the whole thing! Y'all are making such amazing memories for your children, and seem to have a GREAT time doing so! Loved seeing other dancing with you in this one, that was just incredible!!

Great special effects, love it. I watch your other video when I am missing Disney, it always puts a smile on my face. Love how you got other families involved.Your kids are so cute. Looks like a lot of FUN!

Very nice-hard to top next time-I like when you have to come back and get the "texter" from the table.

oh gosh, you made me cry- not fair!
Love the video- especially seeing the true character of your family and each of your kids expressed in it. Golly, they are growing up fast- just like mine! I especially loved the message at the end, and sincerely hope that my DD will still be saying that in a couple of years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter