The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I very confused...on the Harry Potter theme park site now there is a link for you to buy general Universal tickets and such but we still have no idea when the Harry Potter park will be opening correct, no exact date?

Courtesy of Felipe, Orlando United
http://www.orlandounited.com

Felipe said:
Here are the different pieces of concept art from the site:
(They go by so quickly I had to do a print scren to appreciate the detail. Enjoy!)

Forbidden Journey
ForbiddenJourney.jpg

Filch's Emporium of Confiscated Goods:
FilchesEmporium.jpg

Dragon's Challenge:
DragonsEntrance.jpg

Flight of the Hippogriff:
FlightoftheHippogriff.jpg

Zonko's:
Zonkos.jpg

Honeydukes:
Honeydukes.jpg

Dervish and Banges:
DervishandBanges.jpg

Owl Post:
OwlPost.jpg

Three Broomsticks:
ThreeBroomsticks.jpg

Ollivander's:
Ollivanders.jpg

Fox 35 was showing a quick glimpse of a commercial thats going to air on the
superbowl this year. The quick snippet seemd to ellude to riding brooms and coasters

So I very confused...on the Harry Potter theme park site now there is a link for you to buy general Universal tickets and such but we still have no idea when the Harry Potter park will be opening correct, no exact date?

No need to be confused. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is not an entire park...it is a section of Islands of Adventure --- one of the islands. So tickets are being sold to get into Islands of Adventure which has many things to enjoy even before the Harry Potter section opens.

Just saw it and bookmarked it. What a great job Universal did! I am so psyched! Can't wait til May! Come on Harry! :wizard:

No need to be confused. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is not an entire park...it is a section of Islands of Adventure --- one of the islands. So tickets are being sold to get into Islands of Adventure which has many things to enjoy even before the Harry Potter section opens.

Ah ok, I want to try to go to IOA when HP first opens.

Harry Potter is gonna give A boost shot for Universal.:thumbsup2

I just love seeing posters that I never seen before posting here!:thumbsup2

Along with Potter,please ask any questions about US,we love too help on the friendliest forum on the boards(this is where the proud red heads hang the Darkside)..:thumbsup2

Fox 35 was showing a quick glimpse of a commercial thats going to air on the
superbowl this year. The quick snippet seemd to ellude to riding brooms and coasters
The coaster = Dragon Challenge = Dueling Dragons.

The broom riding....who knows, maybe it relates to the Forbidden Journey, maybe it's just a marketing ploy...

The coaster = Dragon Challenge = Dueling Dragons.

The broom riding....who knows, maybe it relates to the Forbidden Journey, maybe it's just a marketing ploy...

We all know that DD is going to be rethemed,but the broom riding should be kool if thats what they got planned!!

Are they going to have the Great Hall, with effects in the ceilings. It would be such a cool site to have a character type giant seating lunch and show?

Are they going to have the Great Hall, with effects in the ceilings. It would be such a cool site to have a character type giant seating lunch and show?

Search back A few pages and see what DonPacho posted will give maybe A clew...

Harry Potter is gonna give A boost shot for Universal.:thumbsup2

I just love seeing posters that I never seen before posting here!:thumbsup2

Along with Potter,please ask any questions about US,we love too help on the friendliest forum on the boards(this is where the proud red heads hang the Darkside)..:thumbsup2

I post on occassion but rarely-US/IOA is generally a day excursion from WDW about every 3 or 4 trips-but we have always liked that day a lot. But this is just sick. We may start staying longer if it turns out like it looks it might.

Call me crazy but I would love to be there during a rainy night with lightning-but not until after our ride on Dragon Challenge of course. DD is our fave-for now.

Has any information been released about The Three Broomsticks other than what was posted on the new website? Do we know yet if it will require reservations or will it be a QS location?

Has any information been released about The Three Broomsticks other than what was posted on the new website? Do we know yet if it will require reservations or will it be a QS location?

The initial description that was discussed by the executive chef of Mythos was that it will be a table service restaurant. That was probably 2 years ago or so that I read it, though. Haven't heard anything about it since.

New website looks great. We booked yesterday for 24th May. Even though we got a good deal were coming a long way and wont be able to afford to go a second time in one year :rotfl2:

I think that it will probably be the same as it was before...counter service.

I can't wait to finally see it up close and personal. The new commercial really got me excited. I'm far from being a teenager, but I can't remember when I was so excited for a new part of a park to open :laughing: Reminds me of when DH was so excited about the Simpson's grand opening! :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter