The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't been to Universal in 3 years, so I was just happy to go this May whether or not HP was open. But the more I read and the more pictures I see are all adding it to the hype and making it necessary that HP be open. I can't wait! :cool1:

The story loads for me...I know there was one of the big snake heads from the Chamber of Secrets that showed up on one of the photos someone took a few months ago.

Double checked the link. Loads here too.
Yeah, thats where the deduction comes from I think. The snake heads, the reel of footage. The character in it....gotta be him. Be kind of weird if its not.

Guys, if you can't read it, head over to Orlando United. They've been discussing it there for a few days.

As the snow goes, movie wise, it wouldn't be Hogsmead without it. They could have gone without it for the uber HP geeks like myself that have read all the books. Either way, I think they have done an excellent job so far by the looks of the pictures.

I've said it once and I'll say it as many times as I can, I can't wait for it to open and for us to go! I will have to work extra hard and save every penny I can because I will want everything!

Hopefully the true open date will come soon and I can get details from those going before me. Prices, menus, pictures.

I'm with you Honeybee! I have been completely relying on everyone elses experience to help me plan our first trip to Universal and WDW this summer and the WWoHP is the only thing that I haven't been able to really plan yet.

I hope to hear lots of great tips before June!popcorn::popcorn::

Courtesy of Mookie, Orlando United
http://www.orlandounited.com

Mookie said:
IMG_2487.jpg

IMG_2488.jpg

IMG_2489.jpg

IMG_2471.jpg

IMG_2466.jpg

IMG_2476.jpg

I cannot believe how much is being accomplished recently. It's blowing me away! I am so psyched to be going this year - can't wait til May! :banana:

I can't believe how much has been done since we were there in October! Hoping to plan another October trip this year.;)

:goodvibes Please Please Please be open by April 13! :goodvibes

It looks gorgeous........

I would think Universal would wait until after the Easter/spring break crowds to open WWoHP. Why? The parks and hotels will already be filled. Open a little later so everyone who comes over the Easter break will want to return sooner. Just my opinion. (And someone coming Easter week.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter