The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm flipping out BIG TIME at the idea of WWoHP :banana: HOPING that we can experience it in "soft opening" over the next couple of weeks while in Orlando area... These updates/tidbits are great!

Don't know if it's been posted but some of the cast (Robbie Coltrane, Emma Watson, Matthew Lewis, and Phelps twins) are at the park today.

Pic: http://mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_location=/themepark/wwcastfull.jpg

I love Emma's dress.

Anyway, was anyone there today and maybe saw/met them?

Thanks. Nice pic

wwcastfull.jpg

.​

If someone still has the packaging from the HP candy - does it say on the allergen warning whether it contains or "may contain" or "made in factory" for peanuts/tree nuts? It would be cool if my son who has nut allergies could eat it but I am doubting!

Well here's a blow up of DisneyGerry's picture of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans menu card that came inside a box of the (jelly) beans.

I can see the fine print on this side and it doesn't have any of the peanut warnings you sometimes see but as you know that doesn't guarantee anything.

HPjellybeans.jpg

i was able to go to harry potter world last night (i'm a team member) and it was absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! the details are so absolutely perfect. i had butterbeer and bought candy at honeydukes and even had ollivander find me a wand :) i was sad that the new ride is not up yet and but i know they'll have a special riding for us soon because they always preview the ride to the team members to work out the kinks before they let the public ride it. when we walked through the castle you could tell that they are working day and night to get the ride up in time for the opening.

Well here's a blow up of DisneyGerry's picture of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans menu card that came inside a box of the (jelly) beans.

I can see the fine print on this side and it doesn't have any of the peanut warnings you sometimes see but as you know that doesn't guarantee anything.

HPjellybeans.jpg

Fish jelly beans now that is different !!!!:rotfl2:

i was able to go to harry potter world last night (i'm a team member) and it was absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! the details are so absolutely perfect. i had butterbeer and bought candy at honeydukes and even had ollivander find me a wand :) i was sad that the new ride is not up yet and but i know they'll have a special riding for us soon because they always preview the ride to the team members to work out the kinks before they let the public ride it. when we walked through the castle you could tell that they are working day and night to get the ride up in time for the opening.

here is a link to the video that shows Emma Watson and the others just finishing the ride...it is a little bit in...on the Wand Chooses You video

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...0727&cat=Entertainment&title=Wand Chooses You

HPjellybeans.jpg

I had the misfortune of having an onion jellybean. :crazy2:

And yet, I loved it...

I want to add on to this, about how much absolute enjoyment I had, but am resisting. I am resisting telling how much I liked butter beer and pumpkin juice, or my positive thoughts on hippogriff and whatnot....

here is a link to the video that shows Emma Watson and the others just finishing the ride...it is a little bit in...on the Wand Chooses You video

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...0727&cat=Entertainment&title=Wand Chooses You

Actually, check out the longer version: Wizarding World Tour http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...0727&cat=Entertainment&title=Wand Chooses You (you may have to click on the link to the longer video on the right if you don't get the right one from this link)

I suspect this one will be on the universal website tomorrow morning, but if you are still up now, check it out it's the best!!!!

I'm so excited about this as it comes closer. We have three days scheduled for Universal in August and I definitely know where we're heading first! I can't wait to try the butterbeer...

Anyone know the chances of a soft opening from Monday to public?
We dont even mind not riding but would like to walk round and shop

I had the misfortune of having an onion jellybean. :crazy2:

And yet, I loved it...

I want to add on to this, about how much absolute enjoyment I had, but am resisting. I am resisting telling how much I liked butter beer and pumpkin juice, or my positive thoughts on hippogriff and whatnot....

Agreed--it is like opening presents Christmas morning but with no photography or not able to tell your friends.

And it is funny since so many things you want to take pics of but you know you can't. I like the the display windows outside all the Hogsmeade's stores--esp the chocolate frog one.

I kind of hope it won't be quite that flippy but who knows? Has there been a mention of height requirements?

I think it was posted earlier that FJ would not go upside down, but that might have been speculation. I know for Sum of All Thrills in Epcot, you have to be 48 inches to ride but 54 inches to add any upside down elements. FJ's height requirement of 48 inches suggests to me that it won't go upside down. :wizard: Could be wrong, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter