The Wilderness Lodge FAQ (Part 6) Simbas and Tiggers and Humphreys OH MY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the massage rates at WL and how you set those up?
Lesley

Hi- does anyone know if there is a "bad" deluxe room? I looked at the room map and they all look like they have great views. Are any to be avoided?
pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate:

Just wanted to say Howdy to everyone here. The new thread looks great. I will be back at th lodge in March. I am very excited. I havent been back to the WL since 2006 when my family stayed there in 2006. The club level staff was amazing. Anyone know whose working up there now. I some have moved on as I one was now working at an Epcot resort when I stayed there this xmas.

I bet I know which one you're talking about. I asked about her specifically when we were there (not club level) in January. I thought she "made" the club level experience so much better!!

Hi- does anyone know if there is a "bad" deluxe room? I looked at the room map and they all look like they have great views. Are any to be avoided?

On page 1 post # 2, I have gone into detail on each one of the views that are available for the Deluxe Rooms. Hope the information helps

Beckie

On page 1 post # 2, I have gone into detail on each one of the views that are available for the Deluxe Rooms. Hope the information helps

Beckie

Thanks so much. What work you have done!! We had one of the 03 rooms in '06, and we loved it, but it looks like the other locations have great benefits also. I love having a view of the electrical parade, but a courtyard view seems nice too. Any knowledge of convience of the different rooms, not just views? Like, to OFC, bus, RF, etc.? Anyone not like a room for a particular reason? I don't plan to request a certain room, just leaving it up to chance.

I just wanted to say thanks for this thread. My DH and I were debating on whether or not to switch from POFQ to WL and this thread helped us decide to move to the WL!!!! I'm so excited:banana: . We'll be there May 28 to June 4 and I'm hoping this will be a repeated performance!!

Thanks for the tip about rubbing the nose....we will be doing that 1st thing!

I just wanted to say thanks for this thread. My DH and I were debating on whether or not to switch from POFQ to WL and this thread helped us decide to move to the WL!!!!
Thanks for the tip about rubbing the nose....we will be doing that 1st thing!
Bedillamouse

I am so glad you decided to choose the Wilderness Lodge, but I must admit that POFQ is my favorite Moderate Resort on Disney property, so I know you would have had a great stay at either resort.

If you have any question please ask, I'm sure someone here on the Thread will try to help.

Beckie
:wave:

Do you have a favorite Club Level room?
I try to request North Wing because of the views of the Castle at night, I love watching it change colors. I have actually woken during the night and gone outside to just sit and watch the Castle.

Viewing Wishes is also great from these rooms, even though one floor down the view is the Standard View Rooms.

How quiet are the rooms at the resort? My fiance and I are planning our Disneymoon for May 2009, and we both love the looks of the WL (we loved the GCH at Disneyland).

I tend to be a light sleeper though, and don't like it when I can hear people talking in the rooms next to us, because I will be awake with them. (My fiance will sleep through anything!) Are the rooms pretty soundproof? At the GCH we could barely hear people in the halls, and we rarely heard voices next to us (only a very loud child once in a while). Is it like this at the WL?

Thanks for your help!

How quiet are the rooms at the resort? My fiance and I are planning our Disneymoon for May 2009, and we both love the looks of the WL (we loved the GCH at Disneyland).

I tend to be a light sleeper though, and don't like it when I can hear people talking in the rooms next to us, because I will be awake with them. (My fiance will sleep through anything!) Are the rooms pretty soundproof? At the GCH we could barely hear people in the halls, and we rarely heard voices next to us (only a very loud child once in a while). Is it like this at the WL?

Thanks for your help!

I found the rooms very quiet, never heard a peep from our neighbours.

Yeah, I feel bad complaining, it's still a great price even as a discount off the more expensive room. And it worked, I don't think we would have gone this year otherwise! DH has always wanted to stay at WL, but we always researched it and passed it by in favor of less expensive trips elsewhere...

Do we share a life? ;) EXACTLY the same story here. There is no way we would have gone this year without the code, DH has always wanted to stay WL--we researched it on our first trip, passed it by for AKL and almost passed it by this trip for CR, but came back because it was cheaper and DH REALLY wanted to stay here. I quickly fell in love and am SO SO excited! :banana:

Do we share a life? ;) EXACTLY the same story here. There is no way we would have gone this year without the code, DH has always wanted to stay WL--we researched it on our first trip, passed it by for AKL and almost passed it by this trip for CR, but came back because it was cheaper and DH REALLY wanted to stay here. I quickly fell in love and am SO SO excited! :banana:

you're in trouble! You'll be hooked:lovestruc

Oh yes, me too. This thread is NOT helping me be patient and wait for October. :rotfl:

Can anyone tell me the closest place to WL to buy wine? We'd like to keep a bottle or 2 in the room to save some $ :thumbsup2. We will have a car.

Also, what is the average price range for cocktails or a glass of wine at restaurants? Obsessive planner here!!! :rotfl: :rolleyes:

Does the fridge have a small freezer section in the right hand corner? I am wondering because I want to bring a couple of sm ice packs for DS bottles.

TIA
Mrs. Disney Ron

Answer*** yes, there is a freezer. I found a picture on Allears showing it.

Mrs. Disney Ron,

I just returned from the Lodge and I looked at our fridge. It did not have a freezer in it. It was just as your picture, but no freezer. Now, I am not sure if the rest of the rooms had different fridges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!