The whole ECV/EVC debate...I've got a wrinkle to add to it..

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by DiRTyBuNNy, Jun 6, 2007.

1. DiRTyBuNNy

DiRTyBuNNy Remembers a time when ducks were mighty and Disney

I know that Pete is right when he corrects Bawb for calling it an "EVC" instead of the Disney friendly "ECV". The problem is that you guys are all misunderstanding what Bawb is saying when he talks about his EBC...yes..I said EBC. I know with the accent it's a little hard to distinguish but I could swear that Bawb is saying EBC...as in "Electric Bawb Chariot"! hahahahaha :lmao:

--Mr. DB

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. WebmasterBob

WebmasterBob <font color=red>Bawb, Podcast Rock Star<br><font c Administrator

How cool is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl2: I now have another set of letters to go with. :scared1: :thumbsup2
    Just a note I am actually saying EVC vehicle which is Ecentric Varley Caaat. I love :love: to drop my R's :moped:

4. sconnell

sconnell DIS Veteran

:lmao: Good one!

5. Cyrano

Cyrano Moderator Moderator

Loved it :love: :rotfl:

6. TheBeadPirate

TheBeadPirate Button Maker Magician & Blinkie toting Sherpa

Dropping them and putting them where?!? Or should we just be on the lookout for "R" droppings?:rolleyes:

7. WebmasterBob

WebmasterBob <font color=red>Bawb, Podcast Rock Star<br><font c Administrator

Hi TheBeadPirate, I actually drop my RRRRR'S off at the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction pirate: for the Pirates to use. ARRRRG MATEY ARRRRG. pirate: See they need all the extra R's they can use. It is almost like a blood bank for R's. Just doing my share to support other fellow people of the world.:thumbsup2