The Weekend Grind!!!

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by mommy2mrb, Apr 21, 2012.

1. morgansmom2000

morgansmom2000 DIS Veteran

She's been wearing the tanks with the "shelf" in them for about a year, year and a half, but she now needs the real thing. She'll be 12 in July, so I'm not surprised, just sad :(

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lovingthemouse

lovingthemouse magic is in the heart of the beholder...

Evening everyone - c'mon, imagine having 5 daughters to take bra shopping?????
    Going to school tomorrow, driving for the first time in 3 weeks, and using my walker to help out in school. Hoping for a good experience.
    Hope everyone has a wonderful week!! :thumbsup2

4. PrincessNancy96

PrincessNancy96 Scrapbook Mom Moderator

:woohoo:

Graduation invites and open house invites are ready to go... now to just await the mail date!!!

5. JohnsonsLoveDisney

JohnsonsLoveDisney DIS Veteran

I'm sure 5 was crazy, i only have 3 to take care of! Good luck at school tomorrow!

Lisa did you get out and enjoy our weather?

We had a skating bday party this morning, ran to j's looking for paper for an order. Told Dbf it would be a great day to rife the ferry. So we did, headed to seattle, kids had a blast on the ferry super warm. Ds scared us, he swallowed.a snack whole. Dbf had to perform some quick mouth to mouth. NEVER had a baby.do that before, he recovered quick, soon as he stopped crying he was reaching for more snacks! BOYS! Had a great dinner at ivars and a stroll around the waterfront. Now its bed time!

6. joyah

joyah living on the funny farm

Caroline take it easy at school today. Been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Rachel :scared1: but you are very right boys! Levi was an angel and generally careful type kid so I was thinking whats up with the boy thing. Well Eric got every boy gene and I think a few extras! Walked at 9 months rolled the power wheels by 2.5 ( it was his brothers) just a boy from the get go!

7. Reddy

Reddy Scrapbooker

I think I'll take the boy gene over the bra shopping ;)
    glad the Rachel I'm glad your son is alright

8. morgansmom2000

morgansmom2000 DIS Veteran

Good luck today, Caroline!