The Weekend Grind~ 8/22 - 8/23/2015

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Morning all!!

P & PD to all in need..

Quick drive by for the morning, I will come back in and fill out the plans for the rest of today and tomorrow this afternoon.

Yesterday was tough on the pet front and then moving C into college. Didn't cry like I did last year but it is hard to have such an empty house! I was able to bring back all the storage totes from both kids so we will just send them back at spring break. I do have to mail C's dress shoes as he forgot those.. I didn't look up in the closet. :(

Got back about 45 minutes before football game was to start too! Yay!!

Ok, I'm off to B's JV game this morning about an hour away!

I hope y'all have a great day! Talk to you soon!

Morning!

Its been a long week of chores, cleaning, back to the dr. with another medical issue, minor family drama but drama all the same - I'm not doing ANYTHING today, haha!
I thought about a walk but it already feels like 92 out and there is no breeze. Ugh!

Nan - good luck to B on his game today!

Today
Relax and Scrap
DH to replace a bathroom light switch
Grilling Steaks for Dinner
Movie Night

Tomorrow
Strip bed
Start laundry
Vacuum out car
Scrap
Burgers for dinner

Happy Weekend!
Becky

Happy Weekend!

P and PD to all :hug:

Nan, happy you got C settled in and back in time for B's game. hope you enjoy the weekend!
Becky, got to love family drama NOT! hope you can relax and recuperate!
Rebecca and Chae hope you both have a fun, relaxing weekend too!

Megan had her freeway driving lesson and did great! driver took her towards Seattle and did lots of on/off ramps! last lesson will be this coming Friday and then she will have her written and driving test to complete!

today:
lazy morning for me - woke up with a headache and scratchy throat, thanks to our poor air quality
Megan to type up her last English homework
get ready for our day
going with friends to see Matilda and then to Benihana's for dinner!

Sunday:
laundry
couple cleaning chores to finish
Megan to type up her history paper's and then she is done with summer school work!
go see a friend of Megan's in the children theater production of How to Succeed in Business without really trying

have a wonderful weekend ladies :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter