The Weekend Grind 6/27 -6/28/2015

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Good Morning!

Gonna be a scorcher and sometimes stormy weekend here. Supposed to get up to the mid 90's both days but feel like 102 with the humidity. Won't be going outside much!

Today:
Run to Hallmark
Scrap
Grilling steaks for dinner and peaches for dessert!

Tomorrow:
Strip Bed
Start laundry
Move coffee and end tables to garage (new furniture arriving Tuesday!)
Pool time?
Scrap
Curry Chicken for dinner

Enjoy your weekend!
Becky

Happy Weekend!

going to be hot here too! pushing 90's the next couple of days....guess it will help us be ready for Haiti weather!

Finally got Megan's PT approved, after lots of misinformation from different people, two calls to pediatrician errrr! bummer thing is first available spot isn't until July 7th! going to ice, rest and advil until then!

P and PD to all :hug:

stay cool this weekend Becky!

stuff to do:
laundry
finish cleaning house
Megan to work on school work
dream dinner prep today
b-day party for Megan's BFF today
scrap

did a pre-pack yesterday of our Haiti clothes, got everything into one bag!! need to go through rest of Haiti stash to see what else I need to get/replenish. we can only take carry on bags (they use our checked bag allotment to bring duffle bags down to the orphanage to restock what they need in food, clothes, medical stuff, etc.

hope everyone has some fun plans for the weekend, stay cool and safe! :)

Good Morning!

Poppins2000 & mommy2mrb- sounds too warm for my liking! Enjoy your weekend!

Today
Had coffee with Dsil
DH is golfing - again!
Laundry
Vacuum thru the middle
Scrap or mini genealogy
2 open houses this afternoon so I don't need to think about supper plans!!

Sunday:
Coffee with Dsil
Church is at the lake where the kids are camping
Supposed to be warm so probably spend the day there - kids will be on the jet ski I'm sure!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Have a great day Lisa, Chae, & Becky!!

Supposed to only be in the 80's and a chance of rain yet again.. We are not getting nearly what some areas are.. there is some flooding up near where DsS20 goes to college... He is home working this summer.. we are just hoping it's not near the house they have rented for the school year so they are rushed around finding a new place and costing all of us more...

Today's agenda:

clean a bit (family coming over for vacation planning)
cut some paper piecings to finish pages
scrap - 4 pages
finish laundry
scan/photograph a few items to scrapbook. The pins need to go back to the kids for their respective clubs/groups.
boys to clean their rooms

Sunday:

await family to arrive
if they do not come down for some reason: SCRAP the day away
PJ should be home by dinner time (she's been a camp counselor at college since Wed.)

Have a great weekend!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter